Brown Sugar Faithful

Story Info
Henri and I have some new Brown Sugar.
5.3k words
3.94
14.3k
7

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henri and I were out of town, planning to attend a two day old tractor show, and have a motel room nearby. Getting there early enough on Friday, we checked in, had a meal at the onsite restaurant, and met a really sexy black lady. We planned to eat there again, mostly to look her over some more.

This Saturday morning, on the way from our room to the show, we stopped at a Waffle House to eat. A couple of the waitresses, and a few customers saw, and even stared at the hickey that Henri had put on my neck the night before. I don't know how many thought that he might have given me the love bite, but being closeted at home, I really didn't care, this far away. One customer, paying his bill to leave, looked at us and I put my hand in Henri's, letting it lay there.

We finished eating, and as we drove on to the farm show, Henri asked: "Baby, when that guy was looking at us, why did you put your hand in mine? He saw that."

I smiled over at him and said: "Honey, he had been looking at us, and looking at the love bite that you put on my neck. I didn't want him wondering, so I let him know that I was with you. Was that a bad thing, this far from home?"

He put is big hand on my thigh, and squeezed as he said: "I thought that might be your reason. He wasn't the only one that noticed it. I think that skinny waitress figured us out. She was looking our way when you put your hand in mine, so I smiled at her."

I laughed: "We are pretty bad, fucking up the minds of these country locals. It is sort of sad that we have to be in the closet, on the down low, at home, but I can live with that. We are going to have some stories for Althea, aren't we?"

We got to the farm show, and enjoyed seeing all the old ways of doing farming. We walked and walked, discussing this or that, and then saw a gay couple, both rather sissified looking guys as they were walking around. Henri steered us toward them, not actually going to them, but going near them.

We were close to them and no one else was near us but them and Henri said to me: "Baby, did I fill you last night? You screamed like I was splitting you open, but you seemed to like what you had?"

Knowing his thoughts, I played along, saying: "Baby, you have always fucked me well, but last night, bent over that chair, and taking your whole nine inches in the first stroke let me know how fortunate I was to have you for my lover. You knocked the bottom out of it, darling."

They looked at each other, then at us and then one whispered to the other, who turned to look right at my neck. Henri said, plainly for their benefit: "Yes, he's mine, and I am his when I am not with my woman."

That got their attention, and then we walked away with me asking Henri: "Do you think there might be a private place around here? Somewhere we might be alone for a minute? I need you so."

Henri said: "Let's look behind this building and see what is back there."

As we walked toward the rear of the farm building, I could see the two gay guys sort of following us, from a distance. We got behind it, then walked to the other end of it and came back onto the display field. We couldn't see them, knowing they were following us, and wondering where we went. We smiled at each other, knowing we had messed with their minds.

By 2 PM, we had had enough of the show for one day, but wanted to return in the morning to see the steam tractors put on a demonstration. We left, and went to our room where we necked a little, then took a shower and dressed to go to dinner, hoping to see "April".

We went in to eat at 4 PM and Henri asked if April was working, and we were told that she was, so Henri asked if we could be seated in her section.

The hostess took us to a table in a corner, left menus, and went to let April know that she had a party.

She came to our table, asked what we would like to drink, then saw my hickey and caught her breath. When she made eye contact with me, she smiled, seeming a little embarrassed, so I spoke: "Yep, he claimed me last night. Do we have to leave now?" Winking at her as I spoke.

She glanced around her, making sure we were alone and said: "I wondered yesterday if you two were an item. I thought that you seemed like more than "just friends, You both look happy, and if I might say so, you both are good looking."

I spoke first, saying: "Henri and I thought the same about you, April. You are both pretty and hot looking."

Henri was more forward than me asking: "What do you plan to do when you are off tonight, April? You could join us later."

She was quite frank and said: "I would have to be pretty careful because we are not supposed to go to the rooms of the motel guests. Could you follow me to my apartment where I could drop my car off, and bring me back?"

Henri told her: "I could do that, baby. Do you have a problem if we smoke a little weed? I brought a little bit of some good stuff, that I have been saving for tonight. But, if it is a problem, we can save the weed for when we get back over to our town."

She said that she wouldn't mind us smoking, and might help us with it, and

if we gave her a phone number she would call when she was leaving.

She left to get our water, and brought it along with a scrap of paper and a pen, saying: "For your phone number."

She then took our order and left us to ourselves, looking our way often, smiling.

When she brought our food, she winked at me and said, quietly: "Is he really good?" Looking over at Henri as she spoke.

"Yes, yes he is, April, very thorough and very considerate." I assured her.

In a few minutes she brought our dinner, offering: "I will call y'all around 9:15PM. Enjoy the dinner."

She checked back often, making sure that we had all that we needed, and when we finished, she brought the check.

We paid, and as yesterday, we left her a thirty percent tip, and she had earned it.

Back in our room, we put the lube and a hand towel on the bedside table, and Henri sat at the small dining table and got out a bud of weed.

As he broke it down, he said: "Baby, this is some good stuff. Marcus brought it to us last month from Colorado. I told Althea that I would find out if you liked weed and how much, so we can enjoy this tonight."

I smiled, and told him: "Honey, I like weed, always have, but I am not a pothead, and can take it or leave it. Tonight I will love smoking with you. In fact, I have a small bowl in my bag, one that I made from Zebra wood a few years ago. Shall I get it out?"

He said: "Sure, that will be better than rolling joints. Does it have a screen?

"It has a new screen, and smokes sweet while not having a wide burn area, making good weed go a long ways." I told him.

He filled my bowl, and I lit up and took a nice toke. It was really smooth, and seemed to work quick, not a creeper type buzz. I handed it to Henri, who took a good toke and we kissed and let our smoke go.

I offered: "Baby, April wants you to fuck her. I could see it in the way she looked at you and at my love bite. I want to see you put her on the moon."

He replied with: "I want to see you eat her pussy. I want you to get her off before I get into her, so I can get a nice soft and wet pussy. She looks like a good fuck."

That one hit was enough to let both Henri and I relax. At a little after nine, April phoned Henri's phone and told him to follow the blue Neon.

While they were gone, I checked the towels in the bathroom, used another Summer's Eve bottle to clean myself out again, put our dirty clothes under our bags, and put a good music station on the TV.

They were back right away, so she must not live far away. They came in the room laughing, and she said to me: "I can't believe your man. He is funny. He said that I should meet his woman too, that she would give me a good time."

I asked how that was funny, and she said: "Baby, I like my men, black or white, but I have never been in the bed with a woman."

She continued: "I haven't showered since I got ready for work. Would y'all mind if I rinse off? I think that I might smell."

Henri said: "We have plenty of towels, but first, have a toke of this stuff before you go shower."

She hit the bowl, and pulled in a good toke, and then walked to the bathroom and undressed inside, and got into the shower. She didn't close the door, but we left her to her privacy.

We heard the shower stop, and she called out: "Eddie, do you want to dry my back?"

Winking at Henri, I went to the bathroom door and saw one of God's natural beauties. Not the least bit too meaty, but yet not at all skinny, with beautiful breasts, and a waist much smaller than her chest or her butt. I grabbed a towel, and took her by the hand, out of the bathroom, saying: "Henri, look at this beautiful lady. There is no way that I can dry her off while I am dressed."

I stripped, and began to dry her off, feeling her "C" cup breasts, and her nice, slightly bubble butt, and flat belly. April, like Althea didn't shave around her pussy, having hair not only above it, but also along side her lips. I raised her arms and was nearly disappointed that she had shaved there too.

Looking at her smiling face, into her eyes, I asked: "Can I kiss those beautiful lips, April? You are one sexy lady."

She smiled and as she put an arm over my neck she brought her lips to mine, kissing me firmly, then letting me slide my tongue into her mouth.

When we broke the kiss, she said: "Thanks Eddie, that felt good. And this weed, wow, what a smooth buzz."

Henri took her hand and led her to the sofa where she sat in the middle and he and I sat on each side of her. He asked her: "Baby, what made you agree to come to the room of two strange guys? Guys that you know have been fucking each other?"

She replied: "Y'all are not exactly strangers, you were here yesterday for lunch, and I thought about you both a lot since. You seem to me to be pretty nice, and I haven't been dating anyone around here because they are jerks."

As I lit and passed the bowl, she asked Henri: "Does your woman know that you are fucking Eddie? And does she know that y'all are here in a motel together?"

Henri laughed and said: "April, she knows, and she has been fucking Eddie too. She has had him in her, and she has been in him, knocking the bottom out of his skinny ass. She had to go to out of town this weekend and suggested that he and I get together to fuck each other's brains out."

She straightened up, took a toke and said: "Wait. How did your woman get inside him? That is confusing."

I offered: "April, his woman has one of the most out of sight, strap-on dildos ever. It has a cock on each side of the harness, one going inside her, and one for her lover. When she fucks, her lover can help her to cum too. It is the Penetrix, an it is sweet. You would love it."

Henri spoke up, saying: "Y'all are ahead of me. I have to get out of these clothes."

When she saw him take off his trousers and boxers, she looked at me and smiled, saying: "Baby, I know what you are getting. That is a nice black snake. Y'all don't have any diseases do you? I am clean and wouldn't want any of that mess."

I reassured her with: "Baby, we are both former military, and when we go to the VA health clinic, we are tested anytime we ask to, and we are both safe. You could fuck us, if you want to, and have no worries. Are you on the pill?"

She seemed more relaxed, and said: "Yes, I am on the pill, and yes, I would like to get in bed with you guys. I have no prudish hangups about sex, and I am needing some good cock in me."

Henri said: "Baby, it isn't that easy. We are not a couple of Craigslist fuck buddies. We want to do some sweet love making while we do our fucking thing."

Sitting beside her he pulled her face to his and kissed her. She immediately turned her chest to his, reached down and took hold of his cock, squeezing it. Sitting beside her, I felt one of her breasts with one hand while Henri felt the other one, and put my other hand on her beautiful black hair patch.

We necked like that for awhile, with April turning her face to me for a kiss, and when she did, she shoved her tongue into my mouth, then pulled it back and bit my lip. She was horny.

We each had another toke on the freshly filled bowl, and then we helped April to her feet, and over to the bed. Laying down, she held her arms up for Henri, who lay beside her, on his side. As he rolled to kiss her, I got between her legs, and began licking her thighs, looking at her beautiful pussy lips. She had thin, flaps in layers, at each side of her cunt, and I wanted to put my mouth to them, but also wanted to have her pull me to them.

I could tell by her moves that she was feeling me licking on her thighs, so I put a hand up, finding one of hers, and held her. She intertwined her fingers in mine, squeezing tightly. Her thighs were beginning to tremble, and she began a slight side to side movement of her crotch. I pulled my hand down, toward my head, and released hers.

April put one hand on my head, gripping my hair, and I could see that her other hand was on Henri's head, holding it to her breast. I raised my head, putting my tongue on her clitoris, and letting my lips kiss her cunt lips. I nearly cum, tasting her pussy, as my tongue went inside, and my nose was on her clit.

She held my hair in her fist and pushed my head down, hard, on her pussy, as she bucked up against my mouth. She was mine to eat, and I went to work.

I love to eat pussy, and I love black ladies. This was a double treat, being a pussy on a black lady. I sucked, I lapped, I rubbed my nose on her clit, and I put a finger against her ass. She was in heaven, with her pussy being eaten by someone who cared more for the pleasure of is partner, while she was being kissed, and her tits were being massaged by a guy with a nine inch cock that she knew she would be feeling soon.

Moving my finger from her ass to her pussy, then pushing it in, to wet it with her juices, I moved it back to her ass and she pushed against it, letting it inside. I gently worked around her sphincter, while eating her pussy, and using my other hand to caress her belly and her crotch hair. I knew that our affection was doing a number on her when she bucked hard against my mouth and squealed quietly.

April began to cum, holding my face tight to her pussy, writhing under our lovemaking.

I heard Henri ask: "Are you ready for me, baby?"

She replied: "Oh my God, yessssss, I want you in me. This is good but it is too intense."

I moved out of the way, and Henri got between her legs. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy, as she pulled her knees up and spread her legs to be able to let Henri into her. With her free hand, she pulled on his ass cheek, and Henri said: "What are you wanting, little mama? Are you ready for the ride?"

She moaned: "Baby, I want it , put it to me, all the way."

Henri, had the lube, put some on his cock and tossed it to me, as he pushed his cock deep inside her. While she wasn't petite, she wasn't very large either. I knew that Henri had to be filling her pussy with cock. I watched her taking it, beginning to really feel good with it, and she began to cum again.

She wrapped her arms around Henri's neck, her legs around his waist, and fucked up to him as he hammered her with meat. She was living this, and began ranting: "Oh you motherfucker, take my shakes, you are making me weak. Fuck me baby, give me all that black meat. Oh fuck you are all up in my pussy. You are making me crazy Henri."

He fucked her through that orgasm, and then pulled out and told her to get on her knees. As she did that, I moved in front of her and put my cock near her face. Henri pushed in, and she took my cock in one hand and pointed it at her mouth. I worked myself forward, holding her head as I pushed inside her mouth, headed for her throat. He and I had her on a spit, getting fucked from each end.

This lady loved what she was getting from Henri, and didn't mind doing me as she got fucked by him.

Wanting her to feel Henri as much as possible, I slowly pulled my cock away from her mouth, bent and kissed her, then whispered: "Take him baby, he will give you a good ride. " And then moved to the side and watched my man put a good fuck on this lady. Apart from being fucked by Henri, the next best thing was to watch him in action.

He hammered his cock into her, making her cum nearly nonstop, until she asked him to let her lay on her back.

He pulled out of her, and when she was laying down, he laid on her, putting his throbbing cock back into her. He then pulled her legs back, holding her doubled over, while he drove his cock into her as hard as he had fucked me earlier. He was laying pipe, and she was loving it.

Henri dropped his face to hers, pushed his tongue into her mouth, and began stroking into her mouth like his cock was nailing her pussy. One of her hands found my hard cock, and she held on to it while she began her next orgasm.

Her cumming pushed Henri beyond his limits and he blew his load deep inside her. As he pulled out, I gladly moved into place and began eating her again. This time she was more sensitive, and that made her more active. I could taste Henri's black seed as it oozed out from the depths of her beautiful pussy. I was seeking it with my tongue, sucking it into my mouth, and loving the feel of her swollen, well fucked pussy. I used those juices to wet two fingers, and worked them into her ass, and began fucking her ass as I ate her brown pussy. I don't know who enjoyed that more, her or myself.

She put both hands on my head, moving it around on her pussy, then pulled, bringing my head up onto her chest where she had those beautiful tits. Keeping my fingers working in her ass, I licked her whole breast, moving to the center and then licking her nipple which was as stiff as mine. I moved up closer to her face and said: "April baby, I want to feel your moves."

I got the lube, with my free hand, and dripped some onto my cock, and onto Her pussy.

I used my shoulders to push her legs apart, and then pulled my fingers out of her ass and pushed my cock toward her. She moaned: "Go easy baby, and give me that white cock."

Being well lubricated, my cock pushed in quite easily. Once inside, I let my hair push up against hers, making her squirm as she said: "Fuck yes, Eddie, I got you in me. Take it baby, take what you need."

Henri had slammed the meat to her, so she had sensitive nerve ends all around her crotch, so I just let my cock get to the bottom, lay on her, letting her move her legs out to the side, and I pulled a pillow down, and pushed it under her ass cheeks, keeping her in the air, so my cock could reach her pussy easier. I kissed her as we fucked, and she kissed back hard. I put my tongue in her mouth, then pulled it back and bit her lower lip, holding her to my face as I gave her some full, but gentle, strokes.

She said: "Baby, this feels good. Your white cock is doing the job. Look at us, I am so dark, and you are so creamy white. This is sex at its best. Push it to me, give me your load, baby."

I wasn't ready to let this end, and snuggled closer to her as I spoke: "Did my man give you a good ride, baby? "

She replied, smiling: "Gawd yes, that man knows how to get the job done. It doesn't bother you, sharing him with me?"

I kissed her and said: "No baby, not at all. I love to see him get satisfied, and even more, I love to see him pleasing others. I get him to myself enough that when we can share, it is special."

I kept on with: "Baby, feel my tits while I stroke you. Make love to them like you would have me do yours. Squeeze them, knead them. Feel my cock in you? Have you never had a pair of nice tits on yours while a cock was in you?"

She was feeling me up, really nice, while I put my hands on hers, matching her moves, and said: "This is so different. I like feeling of your tits, while you fuck me. They feel so much like mine do, just smaller."

12