Brown Sugar Journey

Story Info
Marcus has a party and I am the center of attention.
9.4k words
4.62
21.9k
22

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Brown Sugar Journey of mine was slow to get started, then stagnated for several years, and then took off like a runaway train. After looking for my second black experience for over 7 years, in just a few months I had enjoyed more sex than most do in a few years. I had been made love to. I had been fucked. I had my mouth and throat de-virginized, I had even been fucked with a big, chocolate colored strap-on, and now two of the best had put their claim on my hole and on me. Black Cock Lover? You bet. I am there and I am not going back.

It had been over a week since Marcus had been by, and two weeks since I had seen Henri. To say that I was horny would be an understatement. I needed both some lovemaking like only Henri could give, and some good, hard, fucking like I have gotten from Marcus. I had thought that Henri could put down some hard strokes, but they were not nearly as ass pounding hard as those of Marcus.

On Friday, Henri called to tell me that he had to go out of town for the weekend and that he would see me next week. I told him that I was really hurting for his lovemaking. He promised to take care of me some day next week, but that if I needed it, he would tell Marcus to take care of me. I told Henri that what I needed was lovemaking and that Marcus only fucks me, and couldn't do what he does. He said to just get my hole fucked and he would take care of the love making later, and that he would have Marcus call me.

Sure enough, Saturday morning, Marcus called and told me that he needed some fucking, and that I needed to clean out my hole, and be at his place at two PM. He told me to wear some panties under some short shorts.

After showering, shaving, and cleaning my hole out with some Summer's Eve douche, I dressed and went to Marcus' new place. It was a nice house in a decent subdivision. When I got there, I saw an extra car in the driveway, and wondered who else might be there. Marcus invited me in, and introduced me to two of his friends.

One was 6 foot 8 inches tall, and when I asked, he said his name was Kendrick, or Kenny, and that he had been a college basketball player. His slacks were too loose to see what he had for a cock, but judging by the length of his hands, (I have always found that the distance from the furthest fingertip, to the end of the palm was the same as the length of a man's cock.), he would be well armed to fuck.

Marcus' other friend, Julius, was shorter but stocky, well built, and looked strong. He smiled as we shook hands, and then he tickled my palm with one of his fingers, making a kissing sign to me.

Marcus invited us to the sofa and chairs as he lit a fat joint. Taking a full toke, he passed it to Kenny who hit it hard, and then to Julius who also hit it. He then said that he wanted to give me a shotgun hit, and put the joint backwards into his mouth and with a hand on the back of my head, pulled me to his lips and he pushed a toke into my mouth that I inhaled into my lungs. As we did this, our lips met, and with his free hand, he squeezed one of my nipples.

That caught Marcus' eye and he said: "Julius isn't wasting any time. He said that he wanted to tap that white ass pussy, didn't he, Kenny."

Kenny replied: "He wants to open that hole for you and I brother. Eddie is going to get his ass tapped today."

Taking the joint out of his mouth and handing it to Marcus, he still had my head in his hands, and pulled me back to his lips. This time, as we kissed, he worked his tongue into my mouth. When I began to suck on his tongue, he let go of my head, and we kept the kiss going. From the way that he was working his tongue, I knew that he wanted to fuck me, and I found myself wanting him too. So much for my wanting to be monogamous. I was wanting to see what this guy could give to me.

Breaking the kiss, Julius said: "Marcus, my man, I want to take this bitch down the hall and get in the bed."

Marcus told him to get on with it, and Julius pulled me to my feet, holding my hand and walked me down the hall.

Going into the bedroom, he closed the door and turned to me. He said: "Baby girl, I am going to love seeing your pussy. It is just you and me for now. You can kiss me like you want to. Give me those lips."

Knowing that we were going to fuck, and that I had no say in that, I wanted to make it as good as I could. I began to unbutton his shirt and he pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it beside the bed. I took his shirt off and helped him out of his undershirt, as he pushed me to my back, and lay beside me to play with my tits.

He nuzzled my neck, kissed my ear and murmured: "Baby, you have nice tits and nipples. How did a skinny body like yours get something so nice?"

I told him about how an ex-wife had taught me to let others play with my nipples and that made me take it the same way a woman does. He bent his lips to one as he squeezed the tit on the other side. When he began sucking on the nipple, and chewing it, I became very aroused. We both had our pants on, but he had me raising my ass up off the bed with the attention that he was giving my tits. I explained that because of a medication that I have to take that my breasts had been growing for the past six months.

I couldn't resist trying to open his slacks, to get them off so I could see what he had to give me. As I unbuttoned and unzipped them, I said: "Baby, I need you in me. Please make love to me, please? I have some lube in my pocket."

He raised off me, and unbuckled my belt then unzipped my short shorts. When I stood to take them off, he saw my ass cheeks and the panties that I had over them. He let his slacks fall to the floor, and I could see a nice bulge in his boxers, as he said: "Baby, I want to open your hole, give you the ride you need, and feel you cum under me. I want you on your back so I can look at your face, but first, we need to lose our underwear."

As I turned, he playfully slapped me on the ass, and then pulled my panties down. I pushed his boxers down and caught my breath, seeing the thickness of his cock. He wasn't as long as Marcus, but he was thicker. I looked up at his face and said: "Baby, that is thick. Can you get it into me? I have never seen anything that thick. Oh my god, baby."

He said, laying on his back on the bed: "Get to know it, baby. Feel it, kiss it, and do what you want with it. We can put it in you later, but first, just get to know it."

Looking at it, I put the head into my mouth, and began to get it wet. It was much thicker at the top end of the shaft than it was at the base, and I wondered how it would feel inside me. Relaxing my jaw, I was able to push several inches of it into my mouth, but I feared that I might dislocate my jaw.

Lifting my face off his cock, I looked up at him and he said: "Not now, baby. Let's get in the bed and get to know each other. You feel so nice. Your tits are so soft and feel so good."

As he felt me up, I was feeling the strength in his arms, the firmness in his belly, and wanted him on me, in me, pushing himself into me. As I gave in to my feelings, and the sensations that he was bringing out of me, I pictured him, Marcus and Kenny, knowing that I would be getting all they could give me. I was about to become a black cock slut.

I reached to my pants and got the lube, and brought it to the bed. I pushed him to his back, sucked one of his nipples into my mouth, and gently chewed on it. And then felt his stiff cock, and dripped some lube on it. He held out his hand and said: "Put some of that on my finger.", offering his index finger.

He reached behind me, finding my asshole with one finger, then pushing into it with his fat index finger, getting the lube both on the outside and into the sphincter. I faced him and straddled his hips, and lowered my ass toward his cock. As I got closer, he put the cockhead at my opening.

I looked at him and could only lower my face to his and kiss him. Breaking the kiss, I said: "Baby, I want to be on my back taking all of you, but first, let's see if I can get you into me. Make me take it, I want you so badly. Put it into my pussy."

He had a hand on each of my hips, and began to pull me onto his cock. Marcus could open me up with his big cock, but this was as if I had never been fucked, ever. I felt like I was being split open and tried to stop, not wanting to, but my body made me try to reject his cock.

I moaned: "Julius baby, I want this in me, but it is so fat. It feels like it is splitting me wide open. What can we do? I want you to make love to me."

He said: "I have done this before. It is tight at first, but you will be able to take it, and when I am all the way in, your body will let loose and we can do it alright. Just keep coming down on it, baby. You have a tight pussy, but we will be able to do what we need to do."

I was able to finally get most of it in, but hadn't yet pulled up off him. As I did, I felt how the thickness at the top of his cock was what really stretched my sphincter. I pushed back down on him and just kept pushing until I felt his crotch hair touch my nutsack. I raised off him, and back down, doing a few strokes. It really was a little more comfortable now that I had him inside me.

He said: "Baby, get off and lay on your back, and I will give you what you need."

On my back, I spread my legs, offering my pussy to him, and drew my knees up, lifting my lower legs into the air. He put his big body between them, and put his cock to my hole. As he pushed back in, he lowered his chest, pushing my legs against my shoulders. He began pushing in and out, and then with his cock most of the way in me, he started rolling his hips and ass, moving his cock to places that I didn't know that I had. As he did this, he dropped his face to mine and sucked my lips into his mouth and pushed his tongue between them. His full lips felt so good on my face, and his tongue was thick, filling my mouth, and tickling my throat.

It didn't take much of this to get me off. I felt it build, than I started shaking, feeling his cock as it worked its magic on my pussy. He stroked. He rotated his hips. He was pushing cock into me, but not doing it like he was forcing it. I was loving it, and I couldn't take it any longer. I looked into his eyes and said: "Julius, baby, I am cumming. I love what you are doing to me."

Feeling what I was getting, he let his cock sink to the bottom of my hole and just rested there while I gave it up to him. I put my hands on each side of his face and pulled him to me, saying: "You did it to me. That was so special, baby. You are all the way into me now, aren't you?"

He said: "Yes, sugar, you have all of me into you."

I told him: "Honey, put your tongue in my mouth and push another inch of cock into me. Make me take more of it, please?"

He kissed me, and buried his tongue in my mouth and then hunched himself down, into me, getting even deeper and held tight there.

Then he surprised me, and began to shudder, pulled back and pushed back in and roared: "Damn! I am cumming, baby. Take this load. I am shooting it to you."

With his cock buried in me, he collapsed on me, and we lay there, panting, getting our strength back. I could only think that if we clicked this good on our first time in bed, what would we be like when we had a better understanding of how we worked together. I kissed him, and sucked his lips with mine.

With my fingers entwined in his beautiful hair, I said, quietly: "Baby, Marcus has claimed my body as his, and he fucks the shit out of me. He doesn't make love to me, just fucks me. That is alright, but what you and I just did was special. We made sweet love, and I want you for more of that, today, and anytime that you want to make love to this white boy, my pussy is yours, baby. Marcus doesn't have to know who I make love with."

He said: "I know. Marcus likes to put his foot long sausage into the hole and do his thing, but he doesn't care about any emotional thing. He and I differ in that. If I come at you again, I will be seeing my white girl, and wanting to lay tight with you, and put my meat in your heat for both of us to enjoy. I will give you my phone number before you leave."

I said: "I want your number, Julius. I will be your girl anytime you want to put me in a bed. This is the first time that I have ever had a cock in me that it didn't feel like fucking. That cock in my pussy just held you in place while you made love to my body. You claimed a piece of me today."

Recovered, we went out into the living room. I had pulled on my panties, but put the lube and my shorts and shirt to the side in the bedroom. I knew that I was there to be a fuck toy, and that I would be back in there soon.

Seeing me, Marcus said: "Bring that ass over here, bitch. I want to feel what Julius did to you." as he pulled me too him, and put a hand inside my panties, feeling for my hole.

There was enough lube there that he could just push a finger inside. Feeling me up, he said: "Damn baby, you had his big meat in there and it still is this tight? I need to give you some more. Go get that lube and grease me up bitch."

Getting the lube, Marcus had gotten out of his shorts and underwear and had just a shirt and his socks on. He put lube on his cock as he told me to get on the sofa, on my knees. He held my hips and pushed his cock into me, giving me the full length on the first stroke. I said: "Ow, oh god damn, Marcus, take it easy. I love this cock, but you use it so hard."

I had seen Kenny's eyes widen as he saw how I could take that big cock. He watched as Marcus gave me some long, hard strokes, bottoming out with each one. As he fucked me, Marcus looked at Kenny and said: "This bitch knows how to take cock. You will like what this hole can do for you. Bitch took me dry, just so I could show that this hole loves black cock. Watch that ass start rolling when I get it fired up."

Julius had softened my sphincter, making it easier for Marcus to get his foot long, thick cock into my wet pussy, and now he was plowing it deep, slamming that cock to me like I loved it. I wanted to feel him all over so I rolled my hips, moving from side to side, feeling his cock all over in my hot hole. This is what fucking was about to me. Taking black cock, right after taking another one, and looking to my side at the giant of a man that would be next with me. I was becoming, or possibly already was, a true black cock slut.

I twisted, rolled, and humped my ass, trying to get Marcus to fill me with his load. I wanted him to cum, yet wanted his strokes to keep on. He had begun to slap my cheeks as he fucked me, and then on one stroke, went to the bottom, and kept pushing until I was jammed into the sofa back, as he unloaded in me.

Not staying in me, he pulled back and out of me, gave me one more good slap on my ass and said: "Thanks bitch. That was a good fuck. You are doing it right."

Not wasting any time, Kenny said: "I want to take you to the bed. Let's fuck while Marcus' jizz is still in you." as he took my arm, and walked to the bedroom. I grabbed the lube off the sofa as we passed it.

In the bedroom, he turned me to him and asked: "What makes you want to put black cock in your white ass? What is it that you like about taking the black snake?"

I told him: "Kenny, I have watched white guys fuck women, and I have watched black guys fuck women. There is a big difference. The white guys seem to fuck to get their nut, and the black guys fuck to see how well they can make the woman feel. When I got fucked by a black guy 7 years ago, I felt like he was putting it down like he wanted me to feel good. Then a few months ago, I met a friend of Marcus' and he gave me the same feeling. When Marcus started fucking me, he was trying to make me think that I was there to get him off, but I felt like he was putting it to me to bring me off, and I get better orgasms with him than I expected. I just love black men for what they put down, and because they have the right tool for the job."

Standing beside him, I felt very small, and had to ask him: "Baby, what do you want from me? How will you enjoy me? You like to fuck women, don't you?"

He said: "I love to fuck women, but I want to fuck you because I think that I will feel your ass better than I can feel a pussy on a woman. When I lay you down, I will treat you like I would treat a woman, but I will be in your ass instead of her pussy. Marcus likes to get behind to fuck, but I like to be on my partner, belly to belly with them. I will give you a good ride if you give it back to me, baby. I need me some good loving, and I want you to be the one to give it."

I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. While I was unbuttoning his slacks, he was feeling my ass, with a finger headed for my hole. Nearly a foot shorter than him, I felt like I was about to be conquered, about to be taken, and I hoped that it would be as good as it looked to be.

Dropping his slacks, He was getting hard, and pushing out on his boxers. When I pulled them down, he pushed down on my shoulders, and I went to my knees. His cock was the same size as Marcus' but was bent to the left, and his nutsack looked huge. I had to suck on those nuts, just to see what it would be like for both me and him.

I kissed the head of his circumcised cock and looked up at him and said: "Kenny, I have never had anyone's nuts in my mouth. Does it do you any good for someone to suck them? I would like to see if I can make you feel good."

He pushed me back, sat on the bed then laid back and said: "Fuck yeah, it feels good. Put these big jewels in your mouth and feel what is gonna spit up in you. I have a big load to give you. I think that Julius made love to you, and Marcus fucked you. I am going to breed you. Just plain put the meat to your pussy and breed you like a fertile pussy. When my dick spits it will be in your womb, spraying you full of black baby juice."

I put first one nut in my mouth, then tried to get the second one in but there was no room. This man was not only tall, he was big everywhere. I sucked his sack, with one nut in my mouth, then pushed it out and took the other one in. As I did this, I was feeling his big cock, wanting it in my mouth too.

I raised up and moved his cock head to my mouth, and took it in. I wet it, and the shaft, and began to fuck it with my mouth and throat. The bend that he had, made the cock try to go to the side, but I twisted myself so that it curved down, into my throat, making him easier to take than Marcus. I fucked his cock with my throat, then raised off it and said: "Take me to the bed, baby. Breed me. Fill me with your black seed. I want you on me, Kenny."

I picked up the lube as I moved to the center of the bed. As he climbed between my spread legs, I put some on his cock and spread it around. I then put a big drop on the head and told him to use it to wet me.

Kenny picked my ass off the bed and pushed two pillows under me, raising me up to take his cock. He pushed the head against my hole and I said: "Take me baby, take me all the way. Give me your seed."

With my legs splayed wide, and my ass up on pillows, he pushed into me and began to power fuck me. Looking up, his nipple was right above me. I raised my mouth to one, and sucked it in, nibbling on it to let him know that I needed his breeding.

Getting more comfortable under him, I raised my lower legs and put them over his thighs, and began to fuck my pussy onto his cock while he stroked into me. He got to me when he said: "Baby, if you was a female, I would be telling you that your belly is mine and I am going to grow a black baby in there. You are taking me like a good woman should, so you are going to get a big load and I am going to put it way up in you."

We fucked for several minutes, until he said: "Bitch, now is when it gets real. I have got you primed, got your pussy shaking for my meat. It is time to pump my load out of my nuts. Lay there and take this dick while I breed your white pussy."