Brown Sugar Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked which I liked best, Julius and his lovemaking or Marcus and his strong fucking. I told her that was a difficult choice, and that I liked both equally well for totally different reasons. I loved Marcus to take me, and fuck me hard, but also loved the tender lovemaking that Julius could give me. I told her that I loved being made love to like I was a female.

Smiling, she said: "Bitch, I am going to put this thing on and tear your pussy up. I can move you like no man can because I know what your pussy really wants and how to give it to you. When I fuck you this time, bitch, you will know you have been fucked by a woman. Your pussy will be panting when I pull out of it."

She sent me to the table to get the strap-on and Vaseline, and when I got back, she put it on, greasing the insert and pushing it into her pussy, then greased the big dildo, and had me lean over the side of the pool, laying my chest on the tile of the patio. She held both my hips and pushed in, shoving past my sphincter, going to the bottom, and slapping her pelvis against my ass. She was in, to the hilt, and did it on the first stroke. She slapped my ass cheeks with both hands, heating me up, and then grabbed my hips and began to fuck me hard, without passion, just giving me a hard, gratifying fuck.

As she fucked me, she mauled my tits, and then grabbed my long hair and pulled me back as she pushed forward. All the time she was fucking me, she was telling me how good my pussy felt, and that she loved my long hair because she could pull herself into me better with it. I was responding with moans, and yelps as she harvested the fruits of my pussy. I begged her to turn me over and make love to me, but she told me that my pussy needed fucking and that the loving would come later.

Just like the coldness that was Marcus as he fucked me, Althea was tearing my ass up, and I loved it. She made me have a strong orgasm that had me shaking and then she got one too and pushed into me and laid her chest on my back as we rested.

When she finally pulled out, we went into the deep end of the pool and swam a little then moved to where we could stand and went into each other's arms.

I said: "Baby, that was great. You really do know how to put it to a pussy. I hope that I can convince Sherri to try to take you on."

She asked: "Has she ever been fucked by a woman?"

I told her that Sherri had told me that she had done a sixty nine once with a college room mate, but had never had a dildo used on her. I said that in our phone conversations, she had said that she would like to try things and that being with me, I could regulate the situation so she would be safe. I added that I wanted Althea to try to fuck her, and see if Sherri wanted the passion of a woman or just wanted some good fucking.

We moved around the pool, then got out to drink some water and do another toke. Maintaining our high, our sexual minds were working well.

Althea asked if I wanted to just head for bed, and fuck and sleep. I said: "That sounds great to me, baby. Just you and I tonight, and all the time we need to just take things as we feel them. Let's head that way."

In the bedroom, we laid the weed, the strap-on and the lube on the night table, and got into bed.

Pulling the sheet over us, I said: "Althea, I love sleeping with a woman. Even a wife type, but there is usually so much other bullshit that goes with it, that I have learned to enjoy sleeping by myself. Having you and Henri in my life lets me have the woman, and the guy, and none of the hassle that goes with most relationships that I have been in. Being older now, I have no desire to get into a full time thing with any woman, so having you is as good as I could want it. I love having your body next to mine."

We got a good night's sleep, and I woke up to her warm body next to my back. Turning over, I woke her, and we got up and showered together, enjoying the feeling and touching, and then dressed and went out to breakfast.

While eating Henri called to say that he had solved the problem that took him out of town for the night and that he would be home by mid-afternoon. After we ate, I told Althea of how much I had enjoyed myself, and that I would be glad to cover for Henri anytime he had to be out of town.

12