Brown Sugar Slammed

Story Info
Sherri and I go to Henri and Althea's to party.
6.2k words
4.45
15.4k
12
0

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty is visiting from Birmingham, and Sherri is visiting from Nashville. I am enjoying them both. My guy, Marcus invited his friend Ty down and wanted him to see, and fuck, me. Ty is bi-sexual but prefers tight, white male asses. A childhood accident left him with a cock with an impressive lump in the shaft. He re-defines "Thick, black cock".

After running up to Alabama for an evening out, followed with a night in a motel, the 4 of us had gotten off well when we got up, with Ty fucking me in the shower while Marcus bent Sherri over the sink and plowed her from behind. We gathered our things, checked out and hit a Waffle House just before leaving town. After breakfast we drove on home, with Marcus and Ty heading to Marcus's place for awhile, telling Sherri and I that they would let us know what was up next, but to keep ourselves cleaned out so we could fuck later.

In the house, Sherri and I got a soda from the fridge and went into the living room. I sat on the love seat and pulled her to me.

As she sat, I asked: "Well baby, what do you think of black men now? Do you see what I love about them?"

She smiled, saying: "For years I have imagine getting fucked really well, fucked hard, and over filling my pussy. I had no idea that it could be this good. To have someone as strong as Marcus or Ty, on me, knowing that I could cause them to get off was blowing my mind. Taking Marcus cock in my ass was something that I had never really imagined, seeing butt sex as nasty and painful."

Laying her hand on my cock, she continued: "I helped them both to get off, but they absolutely owned me. I would have done anything to keep them fucking me. I wanted them to fuck me silly, to actually give me more cock than I could take, and both of them nearly did it.."

I had to make sure that she understood that Marcus and Ty were not the average street thug. I asked: "What will you do when you get home? What if you get the itch up there?"

She said: "Marcus and I talked about that. He said that he has some good friends who are Nashville Mandingos and that he could recommend them to me, even setting up a date when I get back home. He said that because of how I look, that if I were to just meet street guys, they would want to turn me out, to make me a hooker, and that they would try to own me by getting me fucked up on Meth or heroin."

I nodded and said: "That is the truth honey. You are, to those who first see you, one sexy looking girl that just might be a slut. I know you for what you are, and if I thought that you were just a slut looking for dick, I wouldn't have introduced you to my friends. You are more than that, and I know that you won't compromise yourself just because you like big cock. Fuck all the big dick that you want, but don't confuse it with love, and don't ever think that any one cock can own you."

She agreed, saying: "Marcus is special because he was the first, but so are you because you were first in my ass. I could have replaced either of you with a dildo, but I wanted the man, and that is what I got from both of you."

We took another toke as we talked, and then Sherri said: "Eddie, I love you so damned much. Not like someone I want to marry, but you have proven that you want to keep me safe, and now to help me to learn about something new, you also have shown me a very different side of you, as I watched first Marcus, and then Ty fuck you."

I reminded her: "Baby, when I first told you what I was doing, without pictures you couldn't see the whole thing. Now that you have laid in the next bed while I was fucked silly, maybe you can appreciate that I like to be the femme when in bed with a man."

Sherri smiled, and said that we should take a nap so that if the guys wanted to party later, that we would be rested up.

Walking into my bedroom, Sherri turned me to her and asked: "When you are thinking about being a girl and taking cock, have you ever thought about two girls making out? I want to lay down with you, to take a nap, and treat you like I would treat a nice lady laying beside me. Can we?"

She added: "To enjoy our bodies, to make out and feel of each other, to kiss and be real about how we feel, but without putting your cock in my pussy. I want you as a woman, not as the stud that I like to fuck."

Taking it from the top, I laid down with her, smiling and touching noses, then a peck on the lips, and then just running our hands over the other's body. We got into some serious necking, and she took my growing breasts, and squeezed them as she nipped first one big nipple and then the other.

I was doing the same with her, running my finger along her pussy lips. Sucking her tongue into my mouth, then releasing it to push mine into her mouth. We were playing with each other, working on the sensitive spots, doing just what two girls laying in bed might do with each other. I used one of my knees to spread her legs, then put one leg between hers.

Still kissing her, I pulled my leg against her pussy, and pressed firmly on it, while lowering my pelvis to her thigh. She could feel what I was doing and raised her leg to press hard against my pelvis, as we began grinding against each other. I found her clitoris with my finger, and began feeling and fondling it.

Sherri reached between us, took hold of my cock and said: "What a big clit, baby."

I pulled her hand off it, got off her, and turned around in the bed, putting my mouth on her tits and lowering my nipple to her mouth. We worked on each other, and as I slid lower, across her navel, I rolled to my back, pulling her with me. She straddled me, moving her pussy over my face as she bent to put her mouth on my cock.

She said: "I am going to chew your big clit, baby."

I told her: "I will do yours just as good. And, I will put my nose in your pussy too."

We proceeded to make out, causing both of us to become aroused, and then she began to cum. She squirted, a lot, into my mouth and on my face. I threw my arms over her hips, pulling her tight to me. As she was cumming, I began to spurt too, and she sucked it all out of my cock.

Rolling to our sides, and turning our faces to each other, I said: "After that I could use some big cock. What about you, baby?"

She said: "Yes, will Marcus and Ty be coming by?"

I told her of Ty saying to me that he n Marcus had business to take care of and that it would be a day or two before he would see me again. I decided to see if we could hook up with Henri and Althea.

I told her: "No, they won't be here today, and maybe not tomorrow. But, I have an idea. We should call Althea and see if her and Henri want us over this afternoon and evening. Althea will drool over you. She likes white girls as much as she likes her hubby's big cock."

She agreed, saying: "Baby, I am not sure about trying things with a woman. I have never done that."

I said: "Honey, do what you care to, but Althea won't steal you away, but will just give you what you want to try out. Come on with me, look them over, and we'll take it from there. Wear your nicest bikini, and we will hit their pool. They will be naked, but you won't be forced to take yours off. They are the coolest of people. I believe that you will thank me for introducing you to them."

I called Althea and she said that she was off all day, and that Henri would be home just after 3 PM. We could come over anytime. Looking at Sherri, I said that we could be there around 1PM. She said she would see us then and that she wanted to meet Sherri.

With the arrangements made, I told Sherri that we should clean out butts out, that we might have a chance to have some really good fucking. She agreed and we used both bathrooms to freshen ourselves up before leaving.

We got to Althea's, and were greeted by Althea, wearing her white bikini, and a sheer pool wrap. She kissed me on the lips, took Sherri's hand and kissed her on the cheek.

Althea said: "I was just about to get in the pool when you called, and then made a quick sandwich tray that we can take to the pool deck. Let's get wet."

As Althea went to the kitchen, I guided Sherri to the pool deck, and she said: "She is really good looking, and stacked too."

Stopping at the patio table, we undressed, to our bathing suits, and when Althea brought the sandwich tray out, we all walked into the pool. Althea began our conversation, saying: "Eddie has said that you have been curious and that you wanted him to show you the way. That was smart. There are many who would take advantage of you, wanting more than just some good sex with you. Ol' Marcus likes to claim his pussy, especially good looking white girls like you, but he is ok. Hell, one night here, he even told me that he was claiming me, having a bigger package than my Henri."

As they talked, I moved behind Althea, and reached around cupping her breasts, then untying her bikini bra and let it drop into the pool. I cupped her breasts, noticing that Sherri was fixated on them.

I said: "Touch them honey, they are so firm, and the nipples are so sensitive. Go ahead, they won't burn your hands."

Being the inquisitive person that she is, Sherri hefted Althea's breasts, looked them over and then, surprising me, bent and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. She put her hands on Althea's sides, steadying her as she explored.

Taking her mouth off the nipple, she said: "Wow! I could feel your nerves move you as I kissed your nipple. Did it feel good?"

Althea reached to Sherri's neck and untied her top, and said: "Baby, yes it felt good. Let me show you." And then lowered Sherri's top, baring her breasts, and sucked one of her nipples as had just been done to her.

Althea said: "Girl, you have never had another woman arouse you, have you?"

Sherri replied: "No, I haven't been interested in becoming a lesbian. You are the first the first woman I have been around, like this."

Althea laughed and told her: "Girl, I am not lesbian. I just love sex, love the feelings that the closeness gives me, whether it is a guy that I enjoy being around, or a woman. My nerve ends are not confined to a particular sex, or even to a particular form of sexual activity. While you are with me, don't look at me as a woman, just as a sex partner. Let's take off our bottoms and try to get you more comfortable, honey. Look at Eddie, he is peeling his trunks now."

Sherri had no problem taking off her bottom, and was looking at Althea as they stripped. They were standing in the water with their pussies just above the surface, with nothing hidden.

Seeing that Althea had hair around her crotch as she did, Sherri said: "I like the look of your hair down there. I don't think that shaving helps a woman's looks. Eddie says that it makes us look like we are trying to look like pre-teen children."

Althea again moved close to Sherri, saying: "Can I touch you down there? I want to feel your hair."

When Sherri didn't protest, Althea ran her fingers through Sherri's crotch hair, and used her index finger to find her lips. Spreading them slowly, she lowered her lips to Sherri's and kissed her as she pushed her finger inside.

She stiffened at first, but then relaxed, kissing her back and putting her hand on Althea's hair. I knew that she was not only going to be alright with Althea making out with her, but that she showed, by her actions, that she wanted it. The scene had my cock getting harder by the minute.

Seizing the moment, I said: "Althea, why don't you go get Penny and bring her to the pool? I am sure that Sherri would like it."

Althea winked at me and replied: "There is time for Penny, but now I want to let this girl get to know me. Why don't you go get the tray from under the sofa and bring it to the patio table and fix us a bowl."

I knew that she wanted to get me away from them for a bit so I agreed and got out of the pool, grabbing a towel and went into the house to get the pot tray. While in there, I went to the bathroom, peed, and came back. When I got to the patio, They were locked in a deep kiss, and feeling each other up. I filled the bowl, lit it and took a deep toke.

I let the girls know that I had the bowl ready, and they broke their kiss and came out of the pool and sat at the table with me.

With each taking a toke, Sherri spoke first: "Damn Althea, if you fuck anything like you kiss, I wouldn't mind it at all. I think Eddie eats me like he kisses me, using his lips, tongue, teeth and just gets all over me. When you kissed me, I pictured us eating each other, and I liked the feeling."

Smiling, Althea said: "Baby, I want to take you to the bedroom and show you some of what you have been missing by not having been with a woman. I promise that it won't make you hate men, but it might make you see that we girls can take care of each other just fine. Oh, we still like to have some big meat inside us, giving us the pleasure of being fucked, but this is just a little something extra, something pleasantly different."

Sherri replied: "I felt really hot inside when you pushed your tongue into my mouth, and when you pushed a finger into me, I think that I cum just a little bit. It felt really good."

Smiling, Althea offered: "Girl, we were just starting. I will show you that we can enjoy what the other has to offer, and then I will bring Penny to bed with us."

Looking a little confused, Sherri asked: "Who is this "Penny" that you guys are talking about?"

Laughing, I said: "Not who, but what. Penny is a toy that Althea introduced me to, that will blow your mind, and rock your world. We'll let her show it to you, but I can promise, that after the first time, you will want more of Penny."

Taking another toke and passing the bowl to Sherri, Althea said: "Henri will be home in a few minutes. I want you to meet him. When you do you will see that I am not a lesbian. I have texted him and told him that we will be waiting for him, and he said he wouldn't be stopping off anywhere."

Sherri got up, asking how to find the bathroom, and followed Althea into the house. I stayed on the patio, refilling the bowl so that I could offer it to Henri when he got home.

Noticing that they had been gone for a few minutes, I heard a moan that I was sure came from Sherri, and then a few minutes later heard the toilet flush, followed by the girls returning to the patio.

Sherri had a look about her that told me that she had had an orgasm, and as she sat, she slid her chair just a bit closer to Althea's.

Looking at her, I asked: "Was it good, Sherri?"

She blushed a little, glanced toward Althea, and replied: "Oh my god, Eddie, I came so hard. Thank you for offering to show me around. I didn't know that I could cum so hard from just one finger on my clitoris. Althea didn't even put anything in me, and I was so weak that I could hardly stand."

Taking the cue, Althea spread her legs and said: "Baby, show Eddie what I did with you. Give me what I just gave you."

Sherri lowered her mouth to one of Althea's nipples, sucking it in and then put a finger onto her clit. As she sucked and nipped the nipple, she was flicking her clit, causing Althea to squirm in her seat.

Althea said, breathlessly: "This is good. I am going to squirt all over you. Get it girl, take it from me. Damnnnnn, I am cumming."

As she let it go, I saw a sudden steam of love juice squirt out of Althea's pretty pussy. And as she squirmed around, Sherri let her nipple go to move her mouth to Althea's mashing their lips together. Just as they met, Sherri moaned that she was cumming too.

Althea had her hands on Sherri's shoulders, holding her close as she rode out her orgasm. I have always loved to watch two women pleasing each other, and these two promised to be as good or better than anything I had ever seen. Sherri's un-tanned, white body, beside Althea's very dark mocha skin was more erotic than I can describe.

As they let their orgasms run out, they were fondling the other's breasts, rolling their nipples, kissing each other hard. I could see that Althea had gotten more out of Sherri than she had expected to feel.

Pulling her mouth off Sherri, Althea said, softly: "Baby, that was so good. You know how to make a woman feel so good. Did I help you feel nice?"

Sherri, nearly out of breath, replied: "I didn't imagine that I would like to help a woman to get off. Was I good? You came so hard."

Althea, looking into her eyes, said: "Honey, I felt both like I was with a virgin, yet felt like you knew so well what I needed. I want to go to bed with you. I want to give you all the pleasure that I can, and I want to feel your white body taking me along with you. Henri will be here in a few minutes, and when he does, he and Eddie will want to fuck. Eddie gets so femme when he is around Henri, so why don't you and I leave them alone and we can go in the bedroom and have some time alone? There is so much that I want to do with you, so much to give and take. Will you be my date tonight, baby?"

Looking towards me, seeing me nod in approval, Sherri said: "Yes, I would like that Althea. I want to feel what you can do for me."

As we sat and talked, we heard Henri pull in, and when he came in, he was introduced to Sherri, looking her naked body over from head to foot, approving of what he saw.

He said: "Damn Eddie, you said she was hot, but you didn't say that she was smoking. Girl you are one fine woman."

Althea replied, saying: "Baby, she is so passionate that she just made me squirt. She got me good, and I want more of her. Why don't you get your shower and you and Eddie can have some fun while I take her to bed for awhile? I think that she and I need some alone time."

Henri smiled and said: "Only if I can join the fun later. I want to feel those nice tits."

(Sherri will tell us about her "date" with Althea in "Brown Sugar Temptress", following this story.)

Henri looked at me and asked: "How about showering with me after we grab a toke or two, Baby?"

I replied: "I would love to, baby. Here is a freshly filled bowl."

Handing him the bowl, I leaned over and kissed Sherri and said: "Baby, I have been where you are going. Althea is going to show you the world tonight. You are going to love this."

We passed the bowl around, making small talk, and I noticed that Sherri and Althea had their hands on the other's thighs just petting softly. Henri got up to go shower and I refilled the bowl, taking it to the guest room and putting it on the side table. Henri went into the master bedroom and undressed and then he and I went into the bathroom to get his shower.

With the water running a nice warm temperature, Henri and I got in the shower. Without a word, I got to my knees and washed his semi stiff cock, fondled and washed his balls and then took his cock head into my mouth. I worked it back and forth, getting it stiffer and getting my mouth used to it again.

I loved having it in my mouth, and pulled off and said: "I have missed this, baby. Fuck my throat. Take what you need." I put my mouth back on it, and as he put his hands on my head, I pulled his thighs closer to me.

Henri got his rhythm and began fucking my face, giving me nearly the full length of his cock with each stroke. Having not cum in awhile, it didn't take long for him to tense up, and then pull back leaving just the head in my mouth. I jacked his shaft and he began to feed me his seed, putting a lot into my mouth before he finished.

Completed, he pulled out of my mouth and lifted me to my feet as I swallowed his juice.

He smiled and said: "You missed that, didn't you, Eddie?" Do you miss having me up your hole too, baby?"

Kissing a nipple, I said: "You know that I have. I miss having you in me, on me, pushing me into the mattress. I was thinking as I was getting you off that now you will be able to fuck me longer, harder without stopping. Let me wash you up so we can get in bed. I want to give it up to you."

12