Brown Sugar Utopia

Story Info
Sherri and I continue our pleasures with our black friends.
7.6k words
4.25
14.9k
8

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Brown Sugar Utopia both Sherri and I will not only continue our pleasures with our black friends, but will have enjoyably new experiences as well.

Sherri and I had come over to Henri and Althea's for an afternoon and evening of fun. Henri had fucked me silly, and Althea had taken Sherri to the bedroom to introduce her to girl on girl pleasures. We had left there thoroughly fucked and Sherri had experienced new things. Once at home we could continue to enjoy each other.

Sherri and I went to bed and nearly immediately fell asleep. I woke the next morning, feeling Sherri stirring beside me.

Noticing that I was waking up, she said: "Baby, I am sore. My pussy and my ass hurt like hell. I have to go to the bathroom, be right back."

As she got out of bed, she felt of my crotch and said: "M'mmm, morning wood."

I replied with: "Well, do what you have to do and get back in here and help me with it."

She was gone a little longer than I had expected, but when she returned, she told me that she had cleaned her ass out again. She mentioned that she could tell there was swelling as she pushed the douche nozzle into herself. I got the Astrolube from the bed table and got naked, noticing that she hadn't put her nightgown back on.

As she laid down, we kissed, and I told her to lay on her other side, with her back to me. With lube on my cock, I wiped what was on my fingers onto her butt, around her hole, noticing that there was some swelling, like I would have after being fucked.

"I am going to put this into you now, baby, just push back against it when I start." I told her as I pushed the head through her sphincter, and then just kept pushing until I had all of my cock in her. I had one hand on her hip and the other was holding her hair, as I buried my cock in her tight ass.

She squirmed, involuntarily trying to pull away from the intrusion, but then pushed back against me, pressing my crotch hair against her butt crack. I began to fuck her, feeling her tender ass passage give way to my cock. The invasion of her ass made her have a small orgasm right away, and she moaned her approval and began to grind as I stroked into her. I knew that with her movements that I wouldn't last very long, but kept fucking her.

She purred: "Baby, you are bigger than any white guy that I ever fucked, and this morning, you feel as big as Marcus did when he was in my pussy. I have to cum, do me hard, Eddie. It hurts so good."

I told her: "I won't last long, you are so tight. Take it Sherri, this is what I told you about last night. Your insides are tender, swollen and super sensitive from the fucking that Althea and Henri gave you. I love to be fucked the day after I have had a good pounding. Let it happen. Cum for me, baby."

Pushing back against me, she wailed: "Fuck me, Eddie. Fuck me hard. Oh Jesus, this is so good. I love fucking. Don't cum yet, I need to be fucked."

I held her ass to my pelvis and ground on her, knowing that would give her the feelings without making me cum too soon. I wanted to feel her give up a good orgasm.

Sherri began to grind her ass hard against me, and then started shaking, cumming hard. That was too much for me, and I let my load go, deep in her ass, wishing that I could give her more.

I pulled out of her and pushed her onto her back and got between her legs and began to eat her pussy. She was still trembling, and pushed her wet pussy up, against my face, as I nibbled at her clit and labia. I was feeling like I was getting the best of the best, with her offering her pussy as my breakfast. I could eat pussy even if it wasn't doing anything for the woman. I just fucking loved to have my face in a crotch.

Settling down, she pulled my face from her crotch, and pulled me up to lay beside her. She said: "Baby, I liked you eating me, but I loved it more when it was Althea doing it. I never knew that I would want to be in bed with a woman, more than a man. Is that bad of me?"

I smiled and asked: "Honey, would you give up men to have a woman? Would you have a dislike for a man taking you to bed?"

She replied: "Oh no, not at all, but I have never felt like I did when it was Althea that had her face at my pussy. She took me where I hadn't been before, giving me feelings that I didn't know existed. I didn't dream that I would love a woman's breasts on mine, have a woman at my crotch, taking me as far as she did. I want to be in bed with her again., and Eddie, I have been thinking that I would want to spend a weekend alone with her, just her and I, so I could see what I really want most. I will always want to be able to have a cock, and from now on, I will want it to be black, whether it is the real thing or something like her Penny. When she put that in my butt, she changed me. She put herself so deep into my heart that I will always think of her when I am being fucked."

I said: "But what if Marcus showed up at the door right now. Would you still want to fuck him? Would he be able to give you what you need?"

She said: "Oh yes, I would love to have him pound me again, but I would be thinking of Althea while he was doing it."

I asked: "What did you think about Althea using Penny to fuck you? Could you feel her cumming?"

Her eyes lit up and she said: "I could feel her cumming while she fucked me and she said that I caused it by moving under her and that moved that part that she had in her pussy while she put that big brown cock in me. I didn't know that a strap-on had that other part, that she had inside her. She was cumming so hard at one point that she couldn't even fuck me. She just jammed it deep and we both cum hard. I always thought that using a strap-on was only to pleasure the one under it."

I told her that most strap-on toys aren't like Penny, that this is a new model, and very unique: "She has fucked me with it and I loved it. Do you want to go shopping for one? I would like to try two things with one. I would like to have you fuck me, and I would like to see if I can wear it, getting it in my ass, and using it. We could run up to Dothan and go to a toy store. If I get one would you use it on me?"

She said: "Yes! I would love to, but I would be practicing for a chance to use it on Althea or some other black lady. I would like to be sure that I know how to fuck with one. Will you help to teach me?"

I smiled and said: "Of course, Sherri. But why would you only want to use it on a black lady, baby?"

Laughing, she said: "Didn't you see what you did to me by having me meet Althea? Why do you only want to be fucked by black guys? Same difference. We are a kinky pair, aren't we, Eddie?"

We went up to Dothan to Love Stuff and the clerk said that they had just got the better Penetrix in this week. Sherri and I shopped, and we found a very nice sized dildo, in chocolate brown, very real looking that was compatible with the mount to the Penetrix. We also found the vibrator attachment, and added both to our selection, as well as the 38B cup sexy, padded, bra that Sherri wanted me to get, for some reason, paid for them and headed home.

Once at home, Sherri and I ate the Popeye's Chicken that we had bought as we got into town, and then undressed to play. She told me that she wanted to see if I could fit it to myself and fuck her first.

I said: "You just want to be the one to break its cherry, don't you? I need to get myself cleaned out so I am clean when I put it in me. And then I am going to love stuffing your pussy with this thing."

I got my sewing tape measure, and we measured it at just over 10 inches insertable length and 7.5 inch circumference. This was pretty close to the same size as Marcus' cock, but with the head being a little more firm than his cockhead. I left it with Sherri and went into the bathroom to clean my hole out.

Returning to the living room, Sherri had undressed, and was fondling the new toy. I said that we should go into the bedroom to try things out.

In the bedroom, I removed the towel, and got the Astrolube to lube the insert. I stepped into the leg portion of the harness, pulled it up, and worked the insert into my ass while lifting my cock and nutsack out of the way. As I cinched up the waistband, Sherri had the new bra in her hand.

She said: "Eddie, can you put this on and let me pretend that Althea is fucking me, please?"

I replied: "Baby, I am no sissy, but hell yes, anything to make it better for you."

She showed me how a woman puts her bra on with it turned upside down and backwards then twisted around her body so she can turn it up, over her tits, and pulling the straps up her arms, straightening it out.

She took it back off, then handing it to me, said: "I will fasten it for you this time, so just put it on and hold it over your boobs while I hook the back."

With the growth of my boobs because of the medicine that I have been taking, and the padding in the bra, I had it filled pretty good. Standing, I looked toward my dressing mirror and noticed my long hair, nice tits, and the strap-on. I was thinking that I would love to fuck a Tranny.

Sherri stood beside me, and I pulled her close and said: "Kiss me baby, I need to taste that nice white mouth of yours. I want to put this thing in your white pussy, and show you how swollen you are. I need to fill you up."

As Sherri laid back on the bed, I laid beside her, and pulled the bandaid off her breast where Althea had marked her with a bite. I bit it and said: "Are you ready to give it up to me again, white girl? I want some more of your hot loving."

As I got between her legs, she began putting lube on the new dildo. I leaned to her and pushed the head into her labia. Feeling the thickness, she put her hands on my thighs to stop me from pushing deeper.

I took her breasts in my hands and pinched her nipples, and said: "Baby, you need me back inside you, move your hands and let me put myself in you. I want to feel this fine pussy of yours against mine. Move your hands or I will pull it out and not fuck you."

She moaned: "Damn baby, I am so swollen from the fucking you gave me yesterday. I don't know if I can stand for you to fuck me today. I want you too, but you are stretching me."

She pulled her hands away from my thighs and I pushed to the bottom of her pussy. She caught her breath and then began to roll under me, moving the insert that I had in my ass. I got into a good rhythm, pumping in and out as she moved from side to side and we were giving each other the best we had.

Getting her moving under me, I said: "Pinch my nipples, and show me what you want me to do to your pussy. Play with my tits, pinch these nipples, and give up that pussy and those good moves of yours."

I liked this double strap-on, giving her pleasure while it moved around in my ass, getting me going too. Being able to feel her moves, and feeling her pinching my nipples, squeezing my little tits, all had me nearly out of control. I was pounding the dildo into her pussy, feeling good.

She moaned loud, saying: "God Damn, baby, this is good. You are killing me with this cock. Fuck me like Henri fucks your pussy. I am cumming!"

I was feeling as good as she was, and said: "I am cumming too girl, my pussy is throbbing with this thing stuck in me."

Knowing how Sherri liked her sex, I decided to take it a bit further. She liked her lover to be, not only black, but strong in how he fucked. I knew how Marcus was in bed, and she had said that she liked the way he fucked her, so I wanted to give her a good hard fuck too.

I raised my chest, pulled back and slammed the dildo as far in as I could get it. Holding it deep, I worked her legs up so that her ankles were on my shoulders, then lowered my chest, bending her in half. As I slammed into her, I began talking like Marcus and the guys talked while fucking me.

I said: "Take this cock, bitch. You think you like to be fucked by a pussy, now you are going to get cock the way that you need to get it. Let that ass lay there while I work it over with this black snake. We are gonna fuck. When I have your pussy worn out, I will put this cock in your ass, or down your throat. You are made to fuck black cock, and I am going to pound it into you like you need it."

She moaned, saying: "Damn baby, this is hard. You are ruining my pussy. Goddddd, I am so full of you. You are making me cum, and I can't stop it. Gawd, fuck me. Just use me and fuck me, fill me with that cock. Take what you want."

Slamming in and out of her was giving her a good ride, but the backside of the strap-on, the piece that was in my ass was taking its toll on me too. The feelings had me cumming from deep inside, and I could no longer stroke her pussy. I slammed it deep and we both just trembled and shook as our orgasms controlled us.

Finishing, I let her legs down, and kissed her as I pulled the thick dildo out of her well fucked pussy.

She said: "Damn, Eddie, that was good. Can we take a break for awhile now?"

Worn out, I said: "You bet, I am fucked now. I love this strap-on.'

We got off the bed, and walked, unsteadily, into the bathroom and took a shower. I continued to marvel at the condition of her young, slim body, with natural hair everywhere but on her legs. We washed each other, then dried off and went into the living room, with towels around us.

Getting to the sofa, I filled the bowl, and we toked up. As we sat down, my phone rang. Seeing that it was Jaxon, I asked Sherri: "What would you say to having a very large cock over for the evening? This is Jaxon, the basketball player, and his cock is the biggest I have ever had."

She asked: "Can I look him over before I decide to fuck him? Maybe watch him fuck you?"

I nodded to her and answered the phone: "Hey Jaxon, how are you, baby?"

He replied: "I am alright, but I need some of that white ass of yours. Are you up for some fucking this evening? I want to put the Mandingo to your ass."

I told him that I wanted him too, and that I have a friend over, but he could come on over too.

He asked: "Who is this friend? Is he fucking you?"

Laughing, I said: "No baby. It is a chick. She is visiting me from Nashville."

He said: "Did Marcus fuck her? He said you had a slim white girl there that loves the black snake. Shall I come and fuck her too?"

I replied: "Yes baby, she is the same one. I don't know if she will want to have you lay her down, but come on over and we'll play it by ear. I want to feel you in me, laying on me, giving me that long stroke."

He said that he would be over in half an hour. We ended the call, and I handed the bowl to Sherri and went into the bathroom. Once in there, I cleaned myself out again.

Going into the living room, I sat with Sherri, and she asked me about how Jaxon was in bed, saying: "Eddie, you said he is the biggest that you have had. Were you able to get him in you easily? Did he take his time with you, did he make you take it deeper than you wanted? If I let him fuck me and he is too long for me to take it all, what will he do? Will he push it too hard and hurt my pussy? Will you stay on the bed with us? I want to try a big cock but I don't want to have it forced too deep in me."

I replied: "Sherri baby, as much as I want him to fuck me, I want to see him and you fuck each other. I don't know if you can take all of him, but he won't make you take more than you can. Why don't you go into the bathroom and clean yourself out? I might want to be in your butt while he is here, and you might want to try to take him there. If you do let him in your ass, you will love it. Take a toke and go clean that sweet ass of yours."

While she was in the bathroom, I rolled a couple of joints, put a tube of Astrolube on the night table, and put one in the living room, not knowing where we would be doing our fucking. I called Jaxon, and he was getting nearer, and told him that Sherri would be ready for him but that he would have to make his moves on her. I reminded him that we use a safe word and that it was simply "stop". I ended the call saying: "Take it if you can get it, baby."

Sherri came back from the bathroom, smiling, and told me that she was ready for anything, especially a big black cock. I told her that Jaxon might seem pushy, but that we would use "stop" to end it if she wasn't liking how it was going.

Jaxon pulled in, and as he came to the door, I let him in and he pulled me to him, putting one of my hands on his cock as he felt my ass cheeks. Looking over my shoulder, seeing Sherri with nothing but a towel around her, he smiled and pulled my towel off.

He said: "Damn, it looks like a buffet. A nice white ass and a good looking lady, both hot enough to make me want to get undressed too. Come here, girl and let me meet you."

Sherri got off the sofa and came to the foyer, handing Jaxon the bowl, and offering her hand to him. Being just 5 feet tall, he towered over her, putting her face even with his flat belly. Imagining the two of them was very erotic.

Jaxon took a toke, handed the bowl to me, and put his arm around Sherri's shoulder, pulling her closer to him as he said: "Girl, what kind of bad stories has Eddie told you about me? Did he tell you that I had him moaning all night long?"

She smiled and said: "He said that you took him to the moon and back, and gave him more pleasure than he has known. You are really tall."

Jaxon reached for her towel, but she backed away, saying: "Un uh, let's see you undress and get comfortable first, Jaxon. I have never even stood this close to a guy as tall as you."

Helping him by unbuttoning his shirt, began to undress him. When he had removed his shirt and undershirt, she unfastened his belt, and stepped back letting him finish removing his slacks. When he was wearing only his boxers, he sat on the sofa. I sat beside him and reached into his shorts, pulling his cock out, over the waistband.

Even though it wasn't hard yet, Sherri dropped her jaw and said: "Oh hell no. There is no way I can get that inside me."

Jaxon laughed as I said: "Baby, my ass is no bigger than your pussy and he has put it to me. I hope to have him in it today too, but you should try it. If you let him fuck you once, you will ask for more."

Sherri said: "You guys are too strong for me to be able to stop you, so I don't dare say no, but damn, that is one big cock. What if my pussy can't take the whole thing?"

Jaxon said: "Baby, when I touch the head of this to your lips, your body will tell us if you want it or not. When I put it to you, your pussy will open up and take all that it can. When I hit bottom, we will let it lay there and see what your pussy thinks of the black snake that is in it. I want to take you into the bedroom where I can show you what I have for you."

As Jaxon stood up, he pulled Sherri's towel off, and smiled as he saw her body. He pulled her to him and with one arm over her shoulders walked her into the bedroom. Inside, he turned her and felt of her tits, then pushed her until she was sitting at the edge of the bed. She reached for his cock, hefting it, looking it over as it grew to its full length. Jaxon pulled her head forward until her lips kissed the head of his cock.

Sherri opened her mouth and took the head between her lips as she began to fondle the shaft. Jaxon pulled her head closer, pushing more of his cock into her mouth. I could see that she was hooked, that she wanted to be fucked by his cock, and then Jaxon handled it well.

He pulled back, pushing her head away from him, pulling his cock away from her hands, and said: "Bitch, this is where you tell me to lay you down or ask me to get dressed. Either you want to fuck me or you don't. Let us know now. If you don't want it, I will give it to Eddie, and you can spend the rest of your life wondering what it would have been like. It is your choice. Let me do what I do or I will lay Eddie in the bed. I am ready to fuck."

12