Brown Sugar Vanquished

Story Info
Sherri takes Ty anally.
4.6k words
4.1
10.1k
7

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri had come to visit Eddie for two weeks, and in the first week she had been able to experience the full, Black Cock experience. Eddie had introduced her to the best of the best, both in size and in being gentlemen. His Mandingo Nation friends had shown her the pleasure that he had described to her. She could leave Florida knowing what she really wanted, and just how to get it., but she had 8 more days to enjoy the fruits of her new found quest.

Waking up beside Sherri is always a pleasure to me, and this morning, after she had a night of taking the biggest cock of her life, in both her holes, she was sleeping soundly and deep in a dream. That dream was causing a pleasant smile, and the sweetest murmuring imaginable. Having seen her get fucked, I felt that I knew just what she was dreaming of. Jaxon had that same effect on me when he fucked me.

I slid off the bed, letting her sleep, hoping that I had not disturbed her dream. The smell of the espresso must have penetrated her dream, because as soon as I had the espresso cooking, she came into the kitchen. As we woke up with our espresso, we began to plan the day. We had been told that Marcus and Ty would be by later on and would call ahead. We did some mundane housecleaning, then one at a time, we went in for a shower and to clean ourselves out. We knew what was ahead of us. .

Sherri and I made up a fruit tray, fixed a pitcher of Tea, put on some Country

Rock music, and sat down eat lunch and smoke a bowl.

I asked her: "What do you think of your Florida experience, so far? I love being able to fuck you but I also enjoy seeing you exploring new things and getting great satisfaction from them. This evening and tonight we will get a lot more. I had a dream, last night, about Tyrone fucking me with his big lump. He had us knotted and I couldn't pull myself off him. I woke up panting and with a hard on."

She smiled and said: "I knew it! I knew that you were dreaming of having a big cock in your ass. I woke up, and heard you moaning, and saying that it was too big. If I had known that you had a hard on, I would have eaten it for you."

I suggested: "Baby, we bought that new toy so we would have something to play with when we didn't have real cock here to fuck us. Let's keep it to ourselves, for ourselves. We will have all the cock we can handle with those two."

She agreed and said that it could stay in her undies drawer. Taking a couple more tokes, we enjoyed getting a bit of a buzz, and I also enjoyed it because it eased my persistent lower back pain. As we talked, we were more like very close friends, than as lovers, or not actually even like fuck buddies, today.

She asked: "Do you really love being fucked by these guys more than you love fucking a woman?"

Smiling, I replied: "That is a loaded question. I cannot say that I prefer one over the other but I will say that considering the pleasures I have felt with women, compared to how satisfied my male partners were when fucking me, the best sex experience I had ever known was to be fucked silly by Jamal, my first black cock.

I didn't suck it, I didn't kiss it, or him. I only offered my virgin ass up to him and he made good use of it, getting himself off several times, and with huge, spasming loads that made him shudder and drive his cock even deeper into me than he had been. I felt like I had given him great pleasure, and he cooed to me, telling me that I was as good as he had been to bed with. I love pussy, and the woman wrapped around it, especially yours, and will always be doing my best to be my best when in bed with one of you."

She continued, asking: "When you are being fucked, and feeling femme, do you think that you are a woman, or do you wish that you had been a woman?"

I squeezed her hand and said: "Baby, you cannot imagine how many hours I have put into talking to myself about that very same thing. Through all of it, I have decided that I am not gay, and barely bi-sexual. I love sex, love it in most of its forms. I have no interest in kids, or anything forcible or commercial. I love several different forms of sex, and one of them happens to be when I am getting fucked hard and deep by a strong black lover. When I am feeling really femme, and have a partner that can enjoy it, I picture myself as taking cock like a woman would. I move when I feel a good sensation, and when I cum, it is 100% real, and leaves me weaker, having really exerted myself as I got off. I can picture a girl having the same feeling, having an orgasm both because the feeling was good as she was being stroked, and she got great pleasure from knowing that he was enjoying what he had under him. I think that all sex is descended from man and woman missionary position copulation. I think that many other positions are more to degrade and control than for anything even remotely sensual. Dog style is, well, um DOG Style, just like they and other animals do it. Putting a woman on her hands and knees may bring her pleasure in being made subservient, but it has little to do with her and a male totally enjoying the other. If possible, when I am laid down, I lay on my back and move my legs as needed to be able to give myself up the best way possible."

She said: "I love to be 'the weaker sex', even when in bed with a woman. I want the tender, sensuous, good looking type, but I like it when she wants to lay me down. Like you, I love to fuck. I don't think that we have enough time to just fuck, in this life, so I want the best I can get, the most thorough fucking I can get, and from those who are busting their ass to give up some pleasure to a good partner. I get all that from these black guys that you have introduced me to. More than I ever got from a white guy, even you, Eddie."

I said: "Baby, let's save the fucking until Marcus and Ty get here, but I want to do another toke and then do some serious making out with you. I will be as femme as I feel like being, but want to lay you down and make out with you. I want to lay my nipples on yours, and I want to get you off without putting a cock in you."

We gave each other shotgun hits of the weed, using the bowl on each other. Setting it aside, I bent to her and kissed her softly as I put a hand under her blouse and felt of one of her nice "C" cup breasts. I felt her putting a hand under my shirt, and cupping one of my growing tits. She began to knead it, and, finding the nipple, pinched it, and held it as she massaged my breast. Taking it in the context of sexual build up, it made me begin to tremble, wanting to be closer to her, to feel her bare skin against mine.

I worked her blouse open, then began to push it off her shoulders, until she released me to help. With her chest bare, she lifted my t-shirt hem, pulling it up, over my head, and tossing it on her blouse. Half sitting, half laying, we simultaneously, put our hands to the breasts of the other.

Holding my tits in her hands, she looked at me and said: "Baby these are growing. And they feel so natural. I have read on breast growth on males, and cross referenced that with the drug that you are on, and I learned that these are just like a woman's breast in substance, texture and nerve stimuli. I didn't read that you could lactate, but you would need to have ovaries for that, I think. But I love your little titties. They are sexy, and I want to suck on them."

I said to her: "Spread your legs. Now, pull this thigh up to where you need it most and take a nipple."

I began moving my thigh against and away from her pussy, as I leaned down to put a nipple at her lips. When she pulled the nipple into her mouth, she wasn't just making out with it. She was suckling it like a baby would, just like she was nursing. This was different, very different. I felt so damned femme. What could be a more feminine picture than that of a woman offering her breast to nurse. This got to me.

I said: "Sherri baby, that feels very good. Do you like sucking me like that?"

She purred and said: "Yes, I just closed my eyes and wanted to suck you until you were dry. I was enjoying it and pictured getting milk with each suck. Did you mind?"

I grinned and said: "Oh no. I didn't mind, but I want more of that, a lot more of it. We can't actually fuck this afternoon, but I want to let you nurse on me. Let me lay on my side."

Sherri shuffled lower in the bed as I moved up, putting my head on the pillow. Even with my chest, she took a nipple and once, again began to nurse on me. With our THC levels up, it was very easy to imagine what this would be like if it were all real.

I needed to let her know how I feel, and I said: "Oh my god, my baby. This is a gift that most men are denied. Take it from me, my baby. Take all you can get."

As she sucked, she put a hand on my other breast, cupping it, and then clenching her fingers, with her nails biting into the meat of my breast. I can remember my son doing that as he nursed from his mother. As we lay there, we began doing more than just breastfeeding. I was fondling her back, feeling all the way down, over her cheeks, and to her ass. I began twiddling a fingertip around her sphincter.

I whispered softly: "When you have taken all you want from my breasts, I am going to lay you on your stomach and eat your ass like it has never been done. You are cleaned out, and this is as good a time as any. I won't put any cock in you but I will put the tongue to you. Ohhh, suck my nipple. Suck it all out. I love giving you this."

I loved the attention that she gave to my breast and nipple, but I really wanted to give her some attention, and her ass was my target. Pushing her away from my breast, I rolled her to her stomach, and got between her legs, lowering my face to her ass. I licked around her puckered lips, and began to work on opening her ass up to my tongue. Knowing that she had cleaned her ass out, just as I had, let me know that I would find a clean hole, and lots of nerve ends.

Soon after I began to lick and probe her ass, she began to moan and push herself back against my face. I was able to get my tongue far enough into her ass that I could feel the sphincter holding it in. I held her ass and worked my mouth all around her ass pussy, and then she tensed up, and moaned that she was cumming. I kept my tongue deep inside her and my lips pressed tight against her hole as her orgasm played out.

Out of breath, Sherri pulled me up to her and said: "Eddie, all the time you were doing that, I was picturing Ty pushing that thick cock of his into my ass. After the beating that his cock gave my pussy, I have been thinking about having him in my ass."

I asked: "Are you sure? Baby, that is a really big cock, and even my ass has a hard time with it. Taking his bulge in your ass will change you forever. You think that you like black cock now, once you have taken Ty in your ass, will have you dreaming about more of it. I would like to watch you as you take him."

I got a text from Marcus saying that he and Ty would be over in an hour and that they were needing some loving. Telling Sherri, we each rinsed ourselves out again, wanting to be totally clean for the guys. I rolled 4 joints and laid them on the night stands, 2 on each side, and filled the bowl and had it on the coffee table in the living room.

We heard Marcus pull in the driveway, and we met them at the door. Sherri moved to Ty, and leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. Marcus squeezed my ass and said: "Eddie baby, I have been missing this ass. We have to get into the bed and catch up."

Moving into the living room, Ty sat on the recliner and pulled Sherri onto his lap while Marcus and I sat on the sofa. I picked up the bowl, lit it and took a toke and passed it around. In no time at all, Ty had his fingers inside the crotch of Sherri's Daisy Dukes, fingering her, making her purr. Seeing them, Marcus pulled me closer to him, leaned to me, and buried his tongue in my mouth, as I relaxed my lips, letting his thick lips push into my mouth to where I could suck them.

I sucked first his bottom lip, then released that to suck his top lip, loving what his tongue was suggesting, thinking about having his thick cock in my mouth. As hard and forceful as Marcus was when fucking me, I wanted him, and I didn't want to wait much longer. I could see that Ty and Sherri were about ready for more, too.

I said: "This is too good. Let's take this party into my bedroom and use that kingsize bed instead of this narrow sofa."

As Marcus walked me to one side of the bed, Ty was guiding Sherri to the other side. I sat at the side of the bed and reached for Marcus' big cock, while Sherri laid on her back and pulled Tys shoulders closer, moving his lips to hers. He pushed her head to the pillow and followed with is lips tight to hers.

As I pulled Marcus' cock to my mouth, I could hear Sherri moaning as Ty worked her over. He was rubbing his chest on hers as they kissed and he had one hand buried in her crotch. It wasn't long before he had taken her to the edge.

Sherri said, weakly: "Baby, I want you in me. Put it in the back. I want you."

While I had a mouthful of cock, my ears could hear all they said, right there beside me. Ty laid his head beside hers and said: "White girl, I will go back there, but when I do, it is mine to use. I have been wanting that white ass since I first saw you on your back taking Marcus cock. You like Mandingo cock, and you will love this. Pull your knees up, and spread those thighs wide bitch, I am going to wreck your pale ass. White boy would put his little cock in you and take all night getting it in only to cum on his first stroke. I am going in, and then we will do what you need done."

Getting between her knees, he put her ankles on his shoulders, and moved his dry cock to her pussy lips. Moving it up and down, he began to lube it. First the head began to shine with the wetness, and then he was pushing it into her, beginning to lube the shaft. I had scooted to where I could still suck Marcus' cock, and also watch Sherri take this big cock in her ass.

Getting his cock well lubed with Sherri's juices, Ty pulled back, left her pussy and put the head at Sherri's pucker hole. When he pushed the head and the first few inches in, her eyes opened wide, she caught her breath, and then began to relax, letting her body sink into the bed under him.

Ty lifted his chest and lower body and grabbed a pillow and folded it in half as he pushed it under Sherri's ass. Having her raised up to where his cock cold meet her ass hole well, he began stroking that few inches that he had put to her. I could see her flexing this muscle then that muscle, and getting into his rhythm, adjusting to the thickness of the head end of his long black cock. He hadn't put the big lump inside her, (Ty was injured as a small boy, and the injury caused his penis to have a very thick lump mid way along it. When he fucked me it was not unlike what I have seen in videos of when a dog makes full insertion of the female. He had Knotted me more than once.)

Becoming used to his size, Sherri reached around her legs to grip his ass cheeks and said: "This is good, give me more. Fuck me baby. I need you to fuck me."

Without warning, after stroking the first few inches until she relaxed, Ty pushed the rest of his cock into her pulsing rectum. As the thick part of his cock went past her sphincter, she made a muffled scream, quieted by Ty, who had his mouth over Sherri's just so he could keep her quiet. He let his cock move on in, until his pubic hair was mashed into her labia. She had all of him, and deep.

She moaned, sobbed a little, and said: "Oh my god! That hurt! That thick cock ripped my sphincter open when it came barging in. I can feel your cock head pushing on my insides, and your thick cock is pushing my walls from top to bottom. Fuck me with that big cock Ty. Just fuck me!"

Letting his cock lay there and soak in her juices, Ty said: "Baby, you felt it going in. That ain't shit like it will feel coming out. I am going to fuck you, and explore the bottom of my new hole. Open those insides up, baby, and move that ass while you give me the tour. I toured your pussy but tonight I want to get to know this new ass of mine. Are you liking this Mandingo cock, bitch? I am keeping it deep inside you, letting you adjust yourself to the size."

Ty slow screwed her for 10 minutes, never once pulling back far enough to let her sphincter feel his big lump. She had 2 good orgasms while he pushed his cock to her.

With a loud whisper, Ty said: "Bitch, this is where it gets real. This is where your ass learns what it really loves. And this is where you know if you are Mandingo meat or not. I am going to fuck you now. I have you warmed up, and now I am going to get what I need. This ain't about you, but get yours if you feel it. I want you to put your white ass to fucking me. Give it up, bitch."

As he spoke, Ty pulled back, hard, bringing his lump to Sherri's sphincter. She screamed, unmuffled, loud, then he slammed to the bottom and pulled back hard again, jamming his thickness in her love muscle, but not pulling through it. Sherri was trying to move along with him but Ty stopped that, having her move against his moves, making his descent into her ass that much stronger, and with that much more feeling when he hit bottom.

He was fucking her hard, with very short, very fast strokes, making her body lurch to him when he pulled back, and then sink deep into the mattress when he shoved his cock back to the root. Sherri was servicing him there was no doubt to that, but I could see that she was getting her share of it too. She was so into it that she couldn't talk, and was sobbing, raking his upper arms with her fingernails, and breathing deeply.

Using his hands to push Sherri's legs against her chest, he didn't stop his backstroke and pulled through her sphincter, making her scream again. Then he pushed back in, going all the way to the bottom, and pulled back, all the way out, again. He used that long stroke pattern for another 10 minutes, leaving her to sob under him while squirming around to get the best that she could.

She wailed, thrashing around under Ty, saying: "Baby, I can't take this. It is to much for me. Your cock is killing me. Oh fuck, my ass can't take this, but I can't stop. Just fuck me. Use my ass. Oh fuck, this hurts so good. It is yours, this ass is yours to use."

Ty said, as he slammed his cock to the bottom and laid on her chest: "Bitch, take this load. I am going to fill this ass of mine with cum. Give it up to me while I fill this white ass with black seed."

As he spurted his load into her, Sherri began to cum harder than I had ever seen her cum. She was convulsing, her whole body reacting to the invasion in her ass. This was more than she had thought it would be, and now she knew that she had been changed.

As they lay together, resting from their orgasms, I knew that Sherri's sphincter would be adjusting to the normal size of his shaft, and that the very large lump part was well inside her. Marcus and I had been watching, listening to the fucking that Ty gave Sherri, and now Marcus wanted to fuck me.

He pulled my head off his cock and told me to get on my knees on the bed and bend over to take his cock. As he reached for the lube, I got into position, and offered my ass to my man. He knew that I needed to be lubed up to take his big cock, and he squirted some on the opening and even pushed the tube inside and squirted some into me. He then rubbed some into his cock and put the head at my hole.

In position behind me, he said: "I have missed this ass, baby, and I need to go to the bottom and feel my way around."

He pushed into me, going deep on his first stroke. His entry, and push through my sphincter, took my breath, but I loved having him in me and I pushed back against him, getting him deeper. He pulled back and pushed back in, giving me the thickest of his cock and nearly the full length.

12