Brown Sugar Xceptions

Story Info
White girl finds Marcus, Eddie, more.
7.9k words
4.32
10.1k
7
0

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lamar, oh Lamar, I miss you already and you have been gone but 2 days. I thought that I was old enough, smart enough, to not fall in love, but I had done it, with a man, a black man, and I was glad to let him have my heart.

I was up early this Saturday morning, after Lamar left Friday morning. My bed had never seemed so empty as last night. I knew that I would be getting plenty of cock, but it was Lamar's lovemaking that had captured me with him. Being over three hundred miles apart would make getting together a little more difficult than if we had been in the same town, but we could make it work.

Marcus called me at 11 AM to say that he was on his way over with someone that he wanted me to meet. I had no idea who was with him, but invited him over. I picked up some things that had been tossed around, and made the place look a little more presentable.

When he arrived, Marcus had a cute 20ish girl with him. She reminded me a little of the Greek girls that I had known right after I got out of the Army. She had really thick, dark, hair, and had black hair on her forearm. I wondered if she had that much hair on her pussy. I would be in heaven eating that, if she did. She was only 5 ft tall, around 100 to 105 pounds, with what I thought were about 36B tits, all natural. Being more than twice her age didn't stop me from wishing that I could have a shot at her.

Introducing her as Debby, Marcus added that she was his new squeeze. Winking at me, he added that he was her first real meat.

Inviting them in, we went into the living room, and I asked what I could get them to drink, as I was ready for some sweet tea. They said that they would like some too, and Marcus asked where the bowl was at. I told him that it was under the TV, in the tin.

When I brought the tea in, Marcus was just lighting the bowl. He took a toke, and passed it to Debby who took a good toke, coughed a little and handed it to me.

Marcus got things started by saying: "Debby can help you with your rent. She just moved here, has a good job, and has been staying at the hotel in town. There are so many of the brothers coming and going at my place that it would be difficult for her there. She could stay in your extra bedroom or share yours, whichever works."

I wasn't really interested in the distraction of having someone else live here, but since I was asked by Marcus, and she was a really decent person, I felt that I could make it work alright. I had a 3 bedroom home, with one bedroom as my office, where I worked every day. I thought that if I gave her the guest bedroom, that if I had an actual guest in town, that she and I could use my bed while I had company.

Looking at Debby, I asked: "What kind of working hours do you have? Do you have a car?"

She smiled and said that she works the day shift, weekends off, and that she has a 2016 BMW X5 that she got for graduation from an uncle.

I told her: "I work from home, in my office, but don't make much noise. I wouldn't want you to bring anyone home without first asking me about it. I live quite private, and don't let a lot of people know what I do or even where I live. My social life is mostly around my Mandingo friends, and there will be some entertaining involving them. I think that we can work this out. You don't have any jealous exes chasing you, do you?"

She laughed and said: "Eddie, my ex boyfriend is such a pussy, that I told him to keep his ass in Virginia, and he understands that he and I are no more. If he was any good I would have stayed in Virginia with him. I don't have any problem with letting you know what I am doing, and that I won't be bringing people home, except maybe Marcus."

I replied: "When you bring Marcus here I might want some of him too before he leaves."

Marcus laughed and said: "I might need to put the fire out with both of you when I stop by, and then spend the night with both of you in the bed."

Debby had been looking from Marcus' cock to my crotch, and then asked: "How did you get his big thing inside you? Didn't it hurt? He stretched my pussy, and my hips were sore from being spread so wide by him."

I smiled and said: "Baby, it was a lot to take, and there was some discomfort as he got inside, but knowing the pleasure that would come, I relaxed and let him into me. I cannot imagine how fucking a small cock, with no pain, could be very satisfying for me. I know that when I spread my legs for a black man, that I am going to be fucked until we both have had all we can stand, and when it is done, my hips let me know that I have been under a man. I want my ass opened up, and my hips spread wide, so I can feel all that I have been getting. I love sex with a black man, and Marcus does it well."

Marcus got a phone call, and then told us that he had to leave, but would take Debby to get her car and she would be back.

After they left, I ate breakfast, and then cleaned myself out, shaved and showered, and had a towel around me when I heard Debby pull into the driveway. I opened the garage door, and motioned for her to use the empty space, next to my car.

Her SUV held her suitcases, and I helped her unload, showing her the second bedroom, As we unloaded, and made small talk, she asked me how long I had been gay.

Laughing, I said: "Baby, I am not gay. I just fucking love all things about sex. I love pussy as much as I love a good black cock. How long have you been a black cock lover?"

She smiled and said: "Touche. My last boyfriend had seven inches of cock but it was quite thick. I liked the feeling more than I had liked the smaller cocks that I had, and wondered how much better a big cock would feel. A friend told me that no one could fuck like a well hung black guy, and that if I wanted a really good fuck that I should get it from an older one. She said that the young guys would fuck me, but they would also want me to do drugs and then would want to make me their whore, turning me out on the streets."

Continuing, she added: "I met Marcus at a BBQ restaurant near the hotel I was in, and I liked him, and when we had dinner together, agreed to spend the night with him. He filled me up and got me orgasms that I didn't know existed. The next morning I was walking bowlegged, and convinced that I had finally found the best sex in the world."

I laughed, and told her: "When he and I got out of bed that first time, he had to help me walk out of the bedroom. He had my legs spread so wide, and had made me move so much under him that I thought I might never be the same again. Physically, I got over it, but I know now that I will never have an interest in any white cock, of any size. If I fuck a man, he will be black, and will be putting a big cock to me."

She took on a serious look, and asked me: "Eddie, sometime will you let me watch him fuck you? I would like to see how he can get that thing in a butt hole. He wanted to put his cock in my butt, but I wouldn't let him. Can you cum that way?"

I said: "Debby, I don't cum, like with jizz coming out of my cock, but deep inside me, I have orgasms, that feel to me, the same as a woman has when she is being satisfied. They make it hard for me to control my moves, and leave me feeling worn out and fully fucked. I think that it took me getting a big cock to really understand how to best fuck a woman, and what she feels when she is taking cock. When I got my first black cock, I had been fucking a woman for awhile, and getting her off, but the first time I fucked her after being fucked myself, she said that I did it better than ever before, and got her a deeper orgasm than she had ever had."

She said: "Interesting. Can you suck his cock? I kissed it, and tried, but I couldn't get much in my mouth. I think my mouth is too small."

I replied: "Yes, I can, and I can get most of it in my mouth, and into my throat. I have to let my jaws relax, and just work it on in, but once inside, I can take it deep. You will be able to do it, if you really want to. Could you suck your boyfriend? The one with the bigger cock?"

She blushed and said: "I did. I didn't put it all the way in, but I think that I could have. I sucked him until he was ready to cum, then he wanted to pull it out and cum on my tits. I don't know what that did for him, and it didn't do anything for me, but we did it that way twice. I think that it would be better for me if I sucked it until he cum in my mouth, so I could feel his satisfaction. I tasted some of my exes cum, and it didn't taste bad. Why is your cock hard? It is pushing on your towel."

We had finished unloading her car, and all the suitcases were in her new bedroom when I said: "Debby, we have been talking about my favorite pastime, sex, and I am a normal man. Since you walked in her with Marcus, I have been picturing your well built small body under his, taking cock the way he puts it down, and I couldn't help but wonder how it would be to put the moves to you. While I want any man to be strong, and big, I love my women to be strong minded and petite. You have what I would describe as an ideal body. You are short, built, your tits aren't ungodly big for your body, and seeing your black hair just excites the shit out of me. Tell me that you don't shave your pussy bare, please?"

Smiling, Debby answered: "I did, once, but when it began to grow back in, it itched so much that I nearly scratched myself raw. Since then, I don't shave. I do trim so that I can wear a bikini."

I asked why she shaved that one time, and she replied: "I had a room mate, a girl, and she and I got it on one night and she suggested that I should have her shave my pussy."

I asked: "A girl? Did you like doing it with her? Was she able to get you off? Was it as good as taking cock?"

She smiled and said: "I liked the intimacy of being with a woman, and having her lick me while she fingered my pussy. I had good orgasms but they were very different feeling than when I got fucked by a guy. It was good, but it is also good to be with a guy. I guess I just love sex, like you said about yourself. Take your towel off and let me see your cock."

I dropped the towel, showing her my stiff, bobbing cock. She felt of it, hefted my balls, and said: "This is the same size as my ex. His was this long and this thick. It is really nice. I want to feel it in me some time if Marcus doesn't mind."

I told her: "Baby, Marcus won't mind. He knows that if you stay here that I will be wanting to jump your body, and even suggested that we sleep in the same bed if we want to. All he wants is for you to be ready for him if he wants to fuck."

I began to unbutton her blouse, and she unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, saying: "Let's get to know each other better, Eddie. Our conversation has me wanting to be fucked. I fucking love sex."

With her blouse and jeans off, I could see that she was even better built than I had pictured. Her bra was not padded and was a well filled B cup, and her waist was small. She had nice butt cheeks, firm but not oversized like so many girls of today. I could see, from her bikini panties, that she had a thick bush and a nice camel toe. There was no way that I could turn that down. My cock became even harder than it had been.

I said: "I am torn. I don't know whether I want to just toss you on the bed, tear off your panties, and hammer your pussy, or take my time and explore your body before putting my cock into you."

She solved things by saying: "I am wet as hell, so why don't we just fuck first, and take some of the strain off. Lay me down and fuck me."

I reached around her and unsnapped her bra, freeing two of the best looking breasts that I had seen in years, as she peeled her panties down her legs, kicking them aside as she laid back on the bed. I reached for the lube, ( I have always preferred to lube my cock so that there is no unpleasant friction between my partner an myself.).

Seeing the lube, Debby said: "I don't think that you will need that. I have a very wet pussy, and I can take you like you are. Just fuck me, Eddie."

With her legs spread, and her knees pulled up, I got into her valley, and pushed inside her. I tried to just wet a bit of my cock at a time, pulling back after getting the head inside. She grabbed my ass with both hands and held me while she raised her pussy, pushing it onto my cock. This woman knows how to fuck and get what she wants.

Feeling her pull me into her, I gave it to her like she wanted it. I could feel her curling her fingers, digging her nails into my ass, and then she got her first orgasm. Having had women who wanted me to stop while they rode the orgasm, as well as having those who wanted to be fucked right on through it, I chose to push deep and hold it to her while she was cumming.

After a minute, she took a deep breath and said: "Damn, I needed that. I only thought that I had been fully fucked this morning by Marcus. I didn't know that I could enjoy more. That was a good one."

I began to stroke slowly, going deep and pulling back, but mostly began to rotate my hips, remembering the feeling of how a black cock could get all over inside me. As I fucked her like this, she pulled her legs high and laid them across my back, moving under me. The way that she was moving showed me that this girl loved to fuck, not just doing it to be popular.

It didn't take long at all before she had me out of control, and slamming my cock to her, then burying it deep as I spurted my seed into her pussy. She locked her lips on one of my big nipples, and sucked hard as she orgasmed with me. With both of us spent, for the moment, I just let my weight onto her, remembering how I liked it when Lamar would lay on me after we both cum.

Smiling, Debby said: "Damn, that was pretty good."

I replied: "Really? As good as Marcus?"

She laughed and said: "I didn't say that. Marcus fucked me like no one else ever has, but being fucked by you sure wasn't bad. You got me a good orgasm, Eddie."

Still inside her, I asked: "Do you want more? I want to taste your pussy. I think that I can get some more out of you."

As I slid out of her, and pushed myself toward the foot of the bed, she put her hands on the sides of my head, guiding my face to her cunt. As my tongue found its way between the folds, she trembled, and lifted her pussy to my lips, and held my head close to her.

I licked, sucked, nibbled on her labia, moving to her clit, which I found really sensitive after being bashed by my pelvis while I pounded my cock into her. As I ate her pussy, I could feel her running her hands through my hair, feeling it and stroking it.

Raising off her pelvis, I kissed my way up her body, sucking her firm nipple into my mouth to nibble and chew on it. I moved up and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She sucked it in, moaning as we kissed.

Wanting to learn all that I could about her, to better pleasure her, I asked: "What if I was a woman? Would you be able to give her what she gives you?"

She said: "If I was horny, and if she was interesting to me, yes. I would want us to both get what we need."

I smiled and told her: "Babe, I am a kinky old bastard. When I am in bed with a guy, I want to be able to be a bit femme, to be taken like a woman. My nipples are big and sensitive because a good woman showed me that they have the same feeling as hers, and by thinking of them as erotic, I get terribly aroused by someone working on them."

She replied: "I love them, they are so big, and when I put one in my mouth, I could feel that it moved you. Your boobs are bigger too, like breasts, but not from fat. Why?"

I said: "I take a medication for a problem with my prostate, and one of the side effects is that it has caused me to grow breasts. These have grown in the last nine months. They are also more sensitive to feeling up than they were before I got on the medication. Hell, I love feeling breasts, and love to feel myself up."

I continued by adding: "Want to try something? Let's make out like we are girls, and see what we can do for each other. Feel my hair, my breasts, my nipples, kiss me, and when you need it, have me go down on you, like you would want a woman to do you. See what you can do to me, and I will only react as my feelings make me do. And, for fucks sake, don't ever fake an orgasm with me. I am soft now, so let me between your legs, and let's just ride each other."

Kissing her, letting her push her tongue into my mouth, I settled between her legs, with my now soft cock somewhere between her thighs. I pressed my pelvis to hers, and let my nipples brush hers as I ground myself on her. We made out like that and both of us got pretty heated up, until she finally had a really deep, very tender orgasm.

She put her legs over mine, pushed tight against me, and said: "I am cumming. It is good. Damn, I love this."

Pressing to her as she rode it out, I felt really good too.

She spoke first, saying: "Baby, that was so good. As good as when you had your cock in me."

I smiled and asked her: "Do you want to fuck me? Like lay me down, make out, seduce me, then with a strap-on, push inside me, and take me? I would love to have you take me to bed and give me a good ride."

She said: "I have never used a strap-on, but that sounds good. Do you have one? Do you really want me to do you like I would be doing a woman, but in your butt? Could I learn how to do the moves?"

I said: "Debby, you may not have used them, but your body and mind already know how to make the moves. I will help you put it on, and then you can seduce me, give me the moves that a woman needs, and then satisfy me like a woman needs to be satisfied. I would love to be under you, feeling your moves, taking what you have."

I kissed her, then got off the bed and got the Penetrix from the dresser. I had cleaned it and put it into its bag. Grabbing the lube, I sat on the bed and told her to stand. Holding the straps to show her how to wear it, she took it and stepped into the harness, and I helped pull it up. I put some lube on the back part and helped her work it into her pussy. I had unplugged the vibrator control and battery box, thinking that we could use that another time.

With it in place, and the straps adjusted, I told her to go into the bathroom, look at herself in the long mirror, and then to put a towel on and come back to bed. I added: "I will be waiting for you, baby, I want you."

When she came back to the bed, she had a large bath towel around herself, covering her breasts and her strap-on.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, I said: "You are good looking, woman."

She smiled, put a finger on my cheek and replied: "You aren't bad looking yourself. Let me kiss that pretty face."

As she kissed me, she began to caress my breasts, kneading them, and getting a finger and her thumb on my nipple. Knowing that we would end up fucking again, I found it to be very erotic. I tugged at her towel, causing it to come loose, letting her breasts show. I put an arm around her and pulled her on top of me.

Continuing to kiss me, she pushed her tongue into my mouth as she pressed her breasts to mine. She put one leg between mine, and lowered her pussy to my thigh, rubbing back and forth on it, letting me feel the big dildo.

She said, softly: "Baby, I want to make love to you. I want to be inside you and to push my pussy tight against yours, but first I just have to taste these nice tits. They're so cute and firm."

Playing with my breasts and nipples was playing with my mind. I wanted to be fucked. When I had cleaned myself out earlier, knowing Marcus was coming over, I had expected to be under him, not this sexy white female. She was loving the role play, and was into this girl and gurl experience. Marcus had brought me a great roommate.

The more she worked on my tits, the more my legs relaxed and splayed open for her. I handed her the lube and said: "Baby, take me. Just do it to me. I need you. Fuck me and give it to me like you know that I need it. I want to feel you in my pussy, I want to feel your hair on my clit cock. I can't help it but I am cumming just thinking of having your body on mine, having your big chocolate cock in me."

12