Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,160 Followers

"Come in if you are coming in." She giggled as she opened the door until her whole body could be seen.

"You sure?" Mike asked frozen to the spot.

"Yes." She said softly as she left the door open and walked back into the house. The rear strap of the thong was squeezed down into her ass crack. Mike's turned to make sure no one was watching as he moved into the house and closed the door.

He walked down the hall and looked into the den where she has disappeared to. She was sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed smiling.

"If you want I'll put on my robe." She giggled. Her eyes locked on the huge bulge in his jeans.

"NO. I mean only if you want to." Mike said blushing. Even though they had seen each other naked at the party they were not alone like they were now.

He started walking to the chair. "Sit by me." She said confidently. Mike did as she said.

"Can I get you something?" She asked in the sexiest voice she could muster up.

"Something?" Mike repeated.

"Sure." She giggled and uncrossed her legs. "Anything you want."

Mike's eyes moved to the dark shadow of her pubic mound at the vee in her panties. "Tara. Are you sure?" He asked. Things were out of control. Yesterday he was a virgin and now the third female today was offering him her body.

"Yes." She whispered. "No one will know but you and me."

"But Brad. Won't he know when you do it?"

"Brad will be so happy he won't even know his name." She smiled. Her fingers moved to the small clasp between her breasts and released it. Mike watched as she pulled it apart to show him her young firm mounds and tiny small uplifting pink nips.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" She asked as she stood and reached out for his hand.

Mike didn't blink an eye as she led him up the stairs and into her room. The bed was messed up from her earlier dealings with Brad.

"I didn't bring any protection." He said watching her push down her thongs and lie back on the bed.

"Don't worry I'm protected." She giggled. She slowly opened the young tan thighs to show him her dark hairy nest surrounding her pink rose.

Mike quickly took off his clothes and moved up next to her. She grabbed his prick and pulled it towards her virgin target. But he stopped her. "This is not a race." He whispered remembering what Betty had told him. "Lie back and let me show you heaven."

Tara closed her eyes and for the next ten minutes felt Mike's fingers and lips on every part of her body. His tongue made her nipples harder than ever before and his hands on her ass was driving her crazy. By the time he lined up his penis to enter her protective gate her body was screaming for him to fuck her.

She moaned out loud from the initial pain and he stopped as the huge tip broke through her hymen. "You OK?" He asked. Tara took a deep breath and said "yes keep going". He did until he was almost all the way in and he could not go anymore.

"Go slow." She moaned. The pain had turned into pressure and finally into pleasure. His fingertip found her small clit and massaged it as he slowly pumped in and out of her.

"Fuck me Mike." She whispered as she curled her legs around his hips to hold on. "My pussy is yours."

Mike kept his cool and composure like Betty had taught him. He was in total control until he remembered who was in those pictures. When he heard Tara's screams of climaxing he joined her and filled her virgin hole with his juices.

About ten minutes later as Tara's naked front hugged up against his back the phone rang. Tara had to reach over him to answer it. It was Meagan.

"Er...Hi Meagan." She said with her face in a panic. Mike's face also was drenched in fear as Tara's nipple crushed against his shoulder.

"No I'm alone." She lied. "Heather left." She tried to move to allow Mike to move out from under her but she dropped the phone and it fell downward smacking onto his forehead. "AH." He groaned. Then the phone crashed down to the floor.

Tara quickly picked it up. "Sorry I dropped the phone." She said. "What? No. I said no one is here." She lied again. "OK. I'll call you tomorrow." Tara hung up the phone. "That was close." She saw him putting on his boxers.

"You don't have to go you know." She said smiling.

Mike looked down at her beautiful body. "What did you have in mind?"

"This." She giggled as she reached out to grab his soft penis. She pulled it until it was lined up with her small soft lips. They opened and engulfed the tip.

"I think I'll stay a little longer." He moaned as her lips moved down his shaft.

***** Meagan had known Tara long enough to detect when she told a lie. Someone was at her house and it wasn't Heather. She called Mike's house again but his mom said he was still out. She called Mark's cell phone.

"Mark. It's Meagan. Have you seen Mike?"

"Yes. Brad and I were with him earlier. We left him at Tara's house. Aren't you and Heather there now?"

Meagan's mind quickly put two and two together. "No. I was not feeling well so I left Heather there. Thanks." She said hanging up.

Tara's house was only a block from hers so she pulled on her sneakers and quickly moved out of her house and down the street. When she saw Tara's house she saw one light on downstairs and a light on in Tara's bedroom. She moved over into the bushes and waited.

Mark thought about the phone call with Meagan and knew from her voice something was up. He broke away from Brad and decided to head to Tara's to see what was going on. He also wanted to see Heather again to see if they could make up. As he approached the house someone called to him from the bushes.

"Mark. Over here." Meagan said as she stood up into the light shining down from the overhead street lamp. Mark quickly walked over to her and ducked down.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked. He noticed she was wearing a long nightshirt.

"I think Mike may be in there with Tara." She whispered.

Mark realized he didn't want his buddy to be caught. "Mike's not in there." He said standing up. About that time the front door opened and Meagan pulled him back down in the bushes. "Shhh." She whispered.

They both peeked through the shrubs to watch Mike move slowly out the door. Before he made it all the way out a hand and arm grabbed him. The door opened and Tara's face, shoulders and naked breasts moved out to allow her lips to find his. "Thanks for making me a woman." She said loud enough for Meagan and Mark to hear.

"You promised not to say anything." He said as he broke from her grasp.

"Of course." She giggled as she closed the door.

Meagan and Mark stayed still until Mike was far enough down the block. "That shit head." She said.

"Meagan you know he really cares about you." Mark said trying to help his buddy.

"Yeah sure. I know what he cares about." She said angrily.

Meagan was so upset she did something without even thinking about it. Her body turned and pushed Mark's down onto his back. She grinned down at him as she unzipped his jeans and reached in to find his semi-soft penis.

"Meagan. What are you doing?" He whispered.

"This." She said smiling. Her fingers gently stroked him until he was almost fully rigid. "And this." She giggled as her mouth slid down over his mushroom tip.

At that point Mark forgot about his buddy. Her tongue was dancing up and down his hard dance floor. "Oh God don't stop." He groaned but she did stop.

"What now?" He asked. She moved her hands up under her nightshirt and pulled down her white bikini panties. She threw them aside and straddled his hips.

"How do you know they did it?" Mark asked as her dampness sucked in the tip of his hard-on.

"Didn't you hear what she said when he left?" Gravity moved her dampness down his prick. Luckily no one was walking by the moving bushes or they would have heard the grunts and moans as the two bodies slapped together. Mark's finger moved up to find her braless breasts under the cotton gown but she pushed them away. "Only fucking." She moaned as she raced to get off.

"Let me know when you are coming." She glared down at him. She saw the veins in his face and neck rise to the surface. "Now." He cried. She quickly moved her body off as his sperm flew up into the air like a fountain. "Meagan." Mark said as she grabbed her panties and walked away.

"If you say a word about this to anyone I'll cut it off." She said not bothering to turn around and look at him.

*****

Brad walked down the lonely street heading to his house and looked at Heather's house which sat two doors down from his. He and Heather had pretty much the same relationship as Mike and Meagan. They grew up together and spent a lot of time playing games in each others houses. He had never really thought about her sexually until the party the other night. When he touched her pussy it was the first for him since Tara had only allowed him to touch her outside of her clothes. He remembered her full delicious breasts. He needed a friend to talk to.

Heather was sitting watching TV in her cotton shorts and tee shirt when the doorbell rang. It was 10 O'clock and her parents were in bed. She hurried to the door and saw Brad's face through the small sight glass. She opened the door.

"Hi. I know it's late but I have to talk to you." He pleated.

"Come in but be quiet. My parents are already in bed." She moved aside to let him in.

"I'm so embarrassed." He said. "You think about doing something as far back as you can remember and then when the time comes you can't do it." He whispered.

"I'm sure it happens to other guys as well." She said trying to console him. "Maybe it was stage fright?"

"Stage fright?" He asked.

"Sure. You get so nervous you forget your lines."

"Talking wasn't the problem." He groaned.

"What were you thinking when you were doing it?" She asked trying to help.

"I was thinking I wanted to satisfy her and was afraid I was too inexperienced or maybe too..........." He stopped. "Small." "You are not too small." She laughed softly.

"But Mark and Mike........."

"Sure they are bigger but you are big enough to satisfy a woman."

"Yeah right." He said holding his face in his hands.

Heather felt really bad for her best male friend. At the same time the conversation had stirred up some tingling in her loins. She smiled and whispered in his ear. "I will prove it to you if you want."

Brad's eyes opened wide as he realized what she was offering. "But......." Her fingers on his lips stopped him. "No more talking." She whispered.

She moved down on her back next to him on the sofa and pushed her cotton shorts under her raised ass and slowly down her pink thighs. She was not wearing panties and her flaming red bush appeared. Brad watched as her fingers pulled her shirt up over her full round breasts and hard pink nips. She bunched the shirt around her neck in case she had to get up quickly.

"Your parents?" Brad asked as he looked down at her full nakedness.

"They sleep like rocks." She giggled. Her right leg moved up over the seat cushion until her pink folds peeked out at him. He remembered she was not a virgin.

Brad took a deep breath and released his jeans and unzipped his fly. He pushed his pants and his boxers down over his hips until she reached out to stop him. "Leave them at your knees." He smiled knowing he could pull them up quickly if he had to.

Heather looked at his penis and noticed how hard it was. She moved back and spread her legs wide and watched as he turned his body to lie between them.

Brad reached under his stomach and grabbed his hard-on. As the tip pushed against her damp opening he felt it getting soft. "Shit." He moaned just like last time. But this time Heather pushed his hand aside. "You don't have to satisfy me. I want you to come inside of my pussy." She whispered as she lightly bit his ear. "Give me your cock." She said talking dirty. "Fuck my pussy." Her tongue slithered into his ear as she felt his prick jump in her fingers. Within seconds she was holding a rigid rod and guiding into her warm oven.

Brad's eyes opened wide looking down into her hazel ones. "It feels so...........so..........so..........OHH!" He groaned. "It is Heaven."

"Relax. Think about something else." She giggled. He did feel so good inside of her.

"Like what?" He laughed. His hips began a slow in and out motion.

"Like the time I beat you in Mario Brothers." Her legs moved around his naked hips.

"When did that ever happen?" He asked feeling at ease fucking her.

"Maybe it was Donkey Kong?" She chuckled. He was bringing her body up to a boil. Pretty soon her pot would boil over.

"I'm glad Mark is going away." Heather said. "And, I'm really glad you are staying."

"Me too." Brad said feeling confident as he stroked steadily in and out of her.

"HEATHER. IS SOMEONE DOWN THERE WITH YOU?" Heather's mom's voice rang out from upstairs.

"Shit." Brad said trying to pull out. But, Heather grabbed his ass and held him there. "YES MOTHER. IT'S BRAD!" She screamed back.

"HI BRAD!" Her mother yelled.

"HELLO MRS. JACKSON!" He yelled back not believing his prick was buried in her daughter's pussy.

"GOODNIGHT!" She yelled. They heard her bedroom door closed. "You are fucking nuts you know it." Brad whispered in her ear as his hips resumed their fucking motion.

Her fingers moved up under Brad and grabbed his balls. "Yes and they are your nuts." She bit him hard on his earlobe.

"Ouch. That hurt." He moaned.

"Shut up and fuck me." She giggled and released his jewels. Her hands moved around to hold his prick deep inside of her. Well as deep as he could go anyway.

"I'm almost there." She moaned in his ear. "Let it go."

Brad saw in his mind the gate opened at the race track. His hips moved in blinding speed until his spunk shot into her depths. "Oh man." He laughed feeling his release. "Me too!" She cried with her hand over her mouth to prevent her parents hearing her pleasure cries.

"Quick. Pull up your pants." She said hearing the door upstairs opening again. She managed to pull her shorts up just as her mother walked in.

"It's good to see you two together again." She said smiling. "You spend too much time with that Mark guy."

"We broke up." Heather said while winking at Brad.

"Good. You are too young to get that serious. Brad. Stay as long as you want." She smiled as she moved into the kitchen for a light snack.

"Stay as long as you want." Heather whispered in his ear as her hand reached down to find the bulge in his jeans.

"I will." Brad said smiling. He could feel life again in his shaft. "I certainly will."

*****

"God where were you?" Janet asked seeing the dirt on her sister's legs as she came through the back door.

"Where are mom and dad?" Meagan asked quickly.

"In bed." Janet answered. "Where did you get so dirty?"

"How about in the dirt?" Meagan said smartly as she moved around her to go upstairs.

"Are those your panties in your hand?" Janet asked shocked.

"Yes. What about it." Meagan asked glaring down at her older sister.

"Nothing." Janet answered. Her little sister had definitely grown up.

Meagan thought about calling Mike or Tara but called Heather instead. She dialed her cell phone to prevent waking up her parents. Heather answered it on the third ring.

"Hi." Heather said trying to get her breath. Just as the phone rang she had straddled Brad's lap to fuck him again. Brad managed to reach her purse without pulling out of her. He watched her grabbed her phone and answer it while her body moved up and down on his pole.

"Have you been running?" Meagan asked.

"Kinda." Heather giggled. "What's up?"

"I saw Mike leaving Tara's house tonight and I over heard her say he had made her a woman." Meagan said softly.

"Really." Heather smiled. "You think Mike fucked Tara tonight?" She had said it so Brad could hear it. "I'm really sorry Meg."

Brad's hands grabbed her hips to stop her fucking him when he heard what she had said. He was angry but not that much. He guessed since he was fucking Heather how could he be that mad at Tara. But, how could his buddy fuck his girl like that? "Are you OK?" Heather asked as Brad's lips found her long hard nipple. "You did what?" Heather said stopping her own fucking motion.

"What?" Brad whispered. "What did she do?"

"God Meg. Why did you do that?" Heather listened to Meagan trying to explain why she had fucked Mark. "No I'm not mad. Mark and I broke up and I really don't want to get back with him anymore. I think I have found somebody else." She giggled looking down into Brad's eyes. "I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow. Get a good night's sleep." She told her friend. "I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight." She giggled as she hung up the phone.

"Damn. Doesn't that beat all?" Heather said resuming her fornicating motions.

"What? Tell me." Brad said panting.

"Meagan thinks Mike fucked Tara tonight so she fucked Mark for revenge."

"Tara fucked Mike and Meagan fucked Mark?" He repeated. "That makes it perfect because I'm fucking you." He chuckled.

"No sweetie. I'm doing the fucking." She laughed as her hips moved up and down, up and down.

It was four O'clock the next morning when Brad pulled his tired ass out of Heather's door. He barely made it to his room before he collapsed on his floor.

*****

Somehow Mike made it up the next morning and arrived at the shoe store exactly at 10:00AM. He made it inside and was setting up the cash register when the door opened and Meagan's mother Mary stood there.

"Good morning Mrs. Jenkins." Mike said politely.

"Good morning Mike." She said turning around to twist the 'OPEN' sign to 'CLOSE'. "We need to talk."

Shit Mike thought figuring she had found out he had deflowered her daughter. He watched as she walked around him into the back room. She seemed to know her way around pretty well.

He followed her and stopped suddenly when she did.

"I want the pictures." She said firmly.

Mike suddenly realized that she was the woman in the photos he did not recognize. Shit. She was the one that was fucking his father.

"Those were taken a long time ago." She said somewhat embarrassed. "Betty told me you found them. You and I both know why they can't get out."

"I didn't look at all of them." He lied trying to pretend he did not know what she was talking about.

"Good try but I don't buy an 18 year old boy not looking at naked photos." She said not smiling. "It was a one time thing where some young people had too much to drink." She said trying to make an excuse for her actions.

"So just give me the photos and we can forget all about it." She crossed her arms on her chest.

"I won't give you the photos because my father is in them too." He said firmly. "I don't think he wants those photos to get out either."

Mary smiled at him. For someone so young he was smart and had balls. "Can we destroy them right now?" She asked softly uncrossing her arms.

He looked at her. "I know about my mother and your husband too."

Actually Mary did not know that until he said it. She was so shocked she kept quiet for almost a minute while she cleared her head. That night in the dark woods everyone paired off. Her husband had said he had passed out.

"Good. Let's destroy those photos too." She said trying to act cool.

Mike moved his body up to hers until his chest pushed against her breasts. She moved back thinking he was going to molest her but he reached over her head to pull down an old shoe box. He took the box and opened it in front of her face. She reached inside and pulled out the old and faded Polaroid snapshots.

"God. These are horrible." She said while looking at her naked body wrapped around Mike's dads hips.

Slickman
Slickman
8,160 Followers