Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Mike knew there was only one way out of it and that was to lie. "I fell when I jumped over your fence. The oil was when I was sitting out in the sun after work." He hoped she would buy it.

"You poor thing." She giggled as she placed her lips on the red marks. Her tongue slipped out and moved down to flick across his nipple.

"Meagan. We can't do this." He said pushing and holding her back.

"Why not? Our parents are doing it?" She giggled.

"Doing it? Don't you mean done it?"

"No. I mean doing it." She laughed. She pulled him around the house and down to the small basement window. "See."

Mike moved down and looked. His mouth opened wide when he saw Meagan's mom bouncing up and down on somebody lying on the sofa.

"It's your dad." She said. Mike looked for another minute until he heard his dad talk. It definitely was his father.

"Let's go over to my house." She said as her fingers pressed against his bulge. Mike thought about Janet on the patio. "No." He thought quickly. "Let's go to my room."

"OK." She said excitedly. She followed him as he quietly opened the back door and tiptoed down the hallway to his room. She moved in as he locked the door behind them.

"We have to be quiet." He whispered.

"Like them?" Meagan laughed hearing the moaning and grunting through the floorboards.

"True." Mike laughed.

"Mike. I love you and don't want to lose you." She said as her lips moved up to his.

"But....the sister and brother thing?" He said as he broke his lips away.

"There is no proof we are sister and brother and I don't think my mother and your father are going to tell anyone."

"They might." Mike said.

Meagan smiled and walked to the door. "I don't think so. Coming?" She asked as she walked out the door.

"Meagan where are you going?" Mike asked in a panic. He followed her out to the basement door and down the stairs. They stood at the bottom of the stairs watching Mike's father fucking Meagan's mother doggy style. They were both facing away.

"Ah hem!" Meagan sounded trying to get their attention. Mary heard her but Jim didn't. Mary turned her head and saw the two teenagers watching.

"JIM STOP!" She cried as she reached behind her to grab his white ass. "We have company."

Jim turned and saw a smiling Meagan and Mike looking at them.

"I can explain." Jim said quickly.

"Go ahead. I would love to hear it." Mike laughed.

"Mike and I have decided to keep going out." Meagan said sharply. "I'm sure you two have no problems with that right?"

"Well yes we do." Jim said with his hard-on still buried deep into Mary's dampness.

"No we don't." Mary said looking over her shoulder at the stupid man.

"We don't?" Jim asked.

"No." Mary said firmly. Jim finally realized that the kids could easily make it known the two of them were fucking.

"No. We don't have a problem with you two going out." He smiled. "Now would you mind going out?" He said winking at them.

"Sure. We are leaving. We will be upstairs in Mike's room." Meagan giggled. "Now don't you two do something we wouldn't do."

"They won't." Mike laughed as he pinched Meagan's cute little ass as she ran up the steps ahead of him.

"You know there is no proof we are sister and brother." She said as she pulled down her panties and moved over to the bed.

"What's that?" Mike asked seeing a small mark on her ass just above her crack.

"Just a birthmark." She giggled as she turned her body to look at it. "Damn." Mike said as he turned and pushed down his boxers. Meagan's heart sank when she saw the same identical birthmark over Mike's ass.

"You think?" Meagan asked Mike as he moved down between her thighs.

"No just a coincidence." He said as his prick sank deeply into her hot cave.

*****

Note from Slickman: Thanks for all of your kind emails on this story. Please take the time to write and don't forget to vote....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers