Brown's Shoe Store Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Brad grinned after realizing it was not an accident. "Nope she is next door," he said. "I hope you are not disappointed." He did not make any effort to hide his rising excitement.

"Excuse me am I interrupting something?" Tara asked as she walked into the room and stood behind Beth.

"I got the wrong room," the young girl said. "Are you two...like... dating or something?"

Tara laughed. "No we are past that stage." She noticed Brad's six hard inches now on display under the thin cotton briefs.

"I don't understand," Beth said.

"We now share," Tara whispered in the girl's ear as she pushed her soft breasts against the young girl's arm.

"Share," Beth repeated. She suddenly realized Tara was talking about her. They wanted to....both at the same time...with her. She had not thought about having sex with another female before. "I'd...better...be going." She moved away from Tara and almost ran down the hallway.

"Ha, ha," Tara laughed as she watched the girl dash away.

"Thanks," Brad said noticeably pissed. "I think she liked me."

"No she liked that," Tara giggled as she pointed to the tent in front of his undies.

"Why don't you close and lock the door and we can share each other now?" Brad asked as he moved over to her and kissed the soft flesh of her neck.

"Not enough time," Tara giggled. She grabbed his bulge and kissed his neck like he had just done to her. "Maybe later."

*****

Jim and May sat on the huge bed looking at the large bedroom and the expensive furniture. "Did you ever believe we would be staying in a place like this?" May asked.

"Not really," Jim replied. His mind kept thinking about what had happened in the van under the blankets. "I'm worried about what happened in the van."

"Jim it happened because we needed it to. It probably saved our lives." May said.

"But what if someone finds out? After all we both touched Meagan's...," he stopped.

"And she kissed my nipples," May said. Her body had been on fire ever since the van.

"She did?" Jim asked. His breathing was starting to get uneven. "Was she the one who touched you?"

"No it was Mike," May admitted. "And, I touched him too." She could see him getting hard under the thin slacks.

"Mike, our son, you and he.." Jim knew it was wrong but at the same time was hotter than he had been for a long time. "Tara jerked me off," he admitted.

"I wish we didn't have to go to dinner," May said smiling. "If we had time I'd give you your favorite."

Jim thought about how she could suck him all the way down her throat and lick his shaft at the same time. If anyone was better in the world at giving blow jobs he wanted to meet her. Just the thought of her going down on him was making him close to cuming.

"Calm down," she laughed. "We have all weekend." She took his hand and led him downstairs.

*****

"To a great partnership," Irene toasted as she held up her wine glass. Everyone else did the same and gulped down the contents.

There were two servants working the dinner meal. Andrea served the food and James worked the kitchen. They made it up to the desert when suddenly the lights flickered and then died.

"Shit we lost power," Irene voice rang out in the dark house. "Do you think you can get the generator going?" she asked Tim.

"It will take me about fifteen minutes," Tim said as he pushed his chair back and headed for the light from the fireplace. They always kept their flashlights in a small cabinet in the den. "I'll help dad," Jason said as he followed his father.

"Now everyone please sit still until Tim gets the generator going," Irene said. She knew Mike was on her right and wondered just how far he would be willing to go with her.

Mike reached in the dark for his glass of water and was pulling it towards his mouth when he felt the hand fall onto his muscular thigh. His reaction caused him to spill almost half the glass down onto his lap. "SHIT!" he exclaimed feeling the cold water on his privates.

Irene had to bite her lip to keep from laughing. Her whole hand was covered with water. "Shhh," she whispered in his ear, "let me dry you off."

Mike could barely see the table when he felt her fingers fumbling down onto the damp pants. He figured she had a napkin and would just dry his pants so he was not ready when her fingers pulled down his zipper and opened his pants. She pulled the pants wide apart and dabbed the cloth down onto the front of his boxers. Her fingers pushed around until it found what she was looking for.

"This is spooky," May said giggling. The wine had quickly gone to her head. She had heard Mike say "SHIT" but didn't hear anymore after that.

"I'm taking a nap," Brad joked. The trip and the wine had made him quite drowsy. His notion to go to sleep was quickly erased when he felt fingers on his leg. He quickly reached down to find the hard belonged to Beth who was sitting to his left. He let go of her hand and leaned back in his chair.

Beth knew she was taking a chance but it was worth it. The only penis she had ever touched was her boyfriends and he didn't last but a few seconds before he spit his juices all over her hand and dress. Her fingers walked up his thigh and pushed down on the bulge waiting for her. She ran her thumb up his length and then gently pinched the mushroom head between her fingers.

Mike felt fingers now pushing down on his shaft and then into the opening of his boxers. The hot digits found the side of his shaft and curled around his thickness. He would have never thought to imagine that this sophisticated woman would be jerking him off at the dinner table in the darkness.

Irene gasped when she traced her fingers up to the tip and then back down to the base. She had made love with three men in her lifetime and Mike had them all beat by at least three inches. She could feel her own pussy dripping as she imagined it was her pussy instead of her fingers around this wonderful shaft.

Suddenly the lights flickered on but quickly died again.

Meagan's eyes tried to adjust when the lights came back on and she sat in shock after she had seen Mrs. Johnson's fingers in Mike's boxers.

A few seconds later the lights came on and stayed on. Meagan looked down to see Mike's pants zipped up but totally drenched.

"Sorry I spilled my water," Mike said as he stood and quickly walked towards the stairway.

Beth too had just enough time to move her fingers from Brad's bulge. She blushed when he turned and smiled at her.

A few minutes later Tim and Jason returned and so did Mike with a new pair of pants. When dinner was over they all moved into the large den and sat around the roaring fire.

"We are tired so we are going to bed," May said as Jim and she stood up.

"Me too," Brad said. It was only nine PM but he was totally shot.

About ten minutes later Beth yawned and stretched her arms out. "See you all in the morning."

Meagan and Tara also went up the stair with Jason right behind them. It left Mike with Tim and Irene.

"Your father told me you are the legal owner of the store Mike," Tim said.

"Yes, my grandfather left everything to me because he knew I would keep it in the family." Mike answered. He kept peeking at the bottom of Irene's dress that had slowly crept up her pure white thighs.

"You know it's going to be tough to keep the Brown name on the store," Irene said. "We would really like to put the Super Shoe Mart sign out front." She noticed his face turning sour and quickly added, "But we can put Mike Brown Manager on the front window."

"I thought we had a deal that the store would remain "Brown's Shoe Store?" Mike asked now sitting up.

"So did I," Irene said smiling. "But I talked to my lawyers and they said it had to be Super Shoe Mart."

"That's too bad," Mike said as he stood up. "A deal is a deal." He turned to walk up the stairs.

"Wait," Tim said seeing Mike totally upset. "Maybe we can work something out?"

"A deal is a deal," Mike repeated as he walked away.

"Well that didn't go very well," Tim said.

"Don't worry we have all weekend," Irene smiled.

*****

"God Jim can't you wait one second?" May exclaimed as he pushed his naked body up against hers as she washed her face in the bathroom sink.

"Not after today I can't," Jim panted. Touching Meagan and having Tara jerk him off was too much excitement for him to be calm.

"Go to the bed and I'll be there shortly," she giggled. "Don't start without me."

May too was burning up after touching Meagan. She had never thought that sex with another female would be so exciting and to have her son finger her pussy was so nasty. She didn't bother putting on her nightgown because she knew it would quickly be taken off. She smiled at her husband's hard-on as it pointed upward ready for her lips.

It was fantasy time for Jim as he closed his eyes and pretended it was Tara's or Meagan's young mouth moving up and down his long shaft. His wife must have been thinking the same thing because she popped her mouth off and said, "Don't you wish it was Tara's tight lips doing this?"

"Ohhh," he moaned.

"Or Meagan sucking you deep like this?" Her mouth moved all the way down to the base and back to the tip again.

"Oh God yes," Jim moaned. He was as hard as he could ever remember.

May was also thinking it was Mike's hard prick between her lips. She tightened her lips around the pink pole and licked in circles around the spongy tip. She was not surprised when his hips shot upward and he filled her cavity with his hot juices. She took two gulps and continued to suck again.

*****

Brad was almost asleep when he heard his door being opened. Before he could turn around to see who it was he felt a body slide into the bed next to him.

"Surprise," Beth whispered. She pushed her baby doll covered body up against his.

"Does your mommy know you are here little girl?" Brad asked.

"No," Beth giggled, "And I'm not going to tell her."

"Just what is it that you are looking for?" Brad asked, playing the game. He felt the young girl's trembling fingers move down over his chest to his stomach. She pulled up the waistband of his boxers and slithered her hot fingertips underneath.

She touched his hard tip and quickly pulled her fingers away.

"Go ahead it won't bite you," Brad laughed.

"Will you show me what to do?" she asked as her finger fumbled onto his hot wienie.

Brad lifted his hips and pushed down his boxers. "Sure, just like this," he said as he guided her hand slowly up and down. After a few strokes he pulled his hand away and felt her not miss a stroke.

"How am I doing?" she giggled.

As Beth jerked him off Brad noticed the door again open and a body come in.

"What have we here?" Tara asked as she sat on the bed next to Beth's scantly covered body.

"Show and tell," Brad laughed.

"Can I join you?" Tara asked.

"I guess so," Beth answered as she pushed over to allow Tara behind her. The young virgin was now in the middle and stopped stroking Brad when she felt Tara's hand moving up her bare leg.

"Are you two going to share me now?" Beth giggled as she lifted her hips to allow Tara to pull down her panties.

Tara and Brad grabbed the bottom of the girl's baby doll top and lifted. Beth's naked body fell back onto the soft bed.

"What are you going to do to me?" Beth asked as she watched Tara remove her nightgown.

"We're going to take you to heaven," Brad laughed as he lowered his lips to her tiny pink and very hard nipple.

"Yes heaven," Tara repeated just before she sucked in the other tiny cherry.

***** Irene knew her husband wouldn't go for her to sleep with the young stud Mike. Tim had always been protective of her and most of the time jealous that she would find someone else. He knew she was the one with the money in the family since she had taken over the Super Shoe Mart store when her father died. She waited for almost an hour in bed to make sure he was sound asleep before she lifted the covers and slipped quietly out of bed. She held her breath as she tiptoed to the door and slowly opened it before she moved out into the hall.

Mike couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about how he had been set up. Promise you one thing but offer you something else. He was boiling mad when he heard a slight tapping on his door and then the door open. He focused on the shape of the woman coming into his room and knew it was Irene Johnson.

"Mike, are you awake?" she whispered as she moved to the side of his bed.

There was no way he wanted to talk to her so he pretended to be asleep.

Irene did not hear or see a response so she slowly lowered herself onto his bed. The light from a nightlight in the corner was enough for her eyes to take in his muscular shoulders and chest. At 45 years old Irene had seen the young studs in the gym but never thought she would get a chance to fuck one of them. Until now.

Her fingers moved under the sheet and over to his hip. She waited for a reaction but did not get any so she continued her trip up and over his boxers until she found the opened fly.

Mike tried to control his breathing as she once again pushed her fingers into his underwear and once again took a hold of his pulsating shaft.

"You monster," she whispered. She now had the time to accurately measure his thickness and length. She pulled back the sheet with her free hand and stared at the tower of power in her grasp.

*****

May had finished off Jim in a short time and was frustrated as she lay in the bed with him snoring next to her. Her throat was dry and she had a horrible taste from the blowjob so she put on her robe and headed down to get a drink of something from the kitchen.

After a glass of milk she moved to the top of the stairs just in time to see someone go into her son's room. She stopped when she realized who it was. Steam was coming from her ears as she moved over to the door and listened to see if they were going to do it. After a few minutes she slowly opened the door and peeked in.

A startled Irene turned to see May standing in the doorway watching her stroke her son's huge cock. "Oh God, I..." Irene started to say before she let go of his tool and quickly moved passed May who stood sternly with her arms crossed across her chest.

Mike didn't realize his mother was there until he heard Irene's exclamation. He didn't want his mother to know he was awake so he continued to pretend to be asleep.

May heard the woman's bedroom door close and then closed Mike's door. She moved slowly over to his bed and saw his beautiful pink and hard shaft pointing upward at his navel.

"Mike..." she whispered not knowing if he was awake or not.

"Mike," she whispered again. Still no movement. May smiled because she knew he had to be awake after all that had just occurred. She knew he was pretending to be asleep. If he wanted to play games so could she.

"Aggh," he moaned when her lips gently kissed the tip and then traveled slowly down the large vein underneath his prick. Never had he ever imagined her giving him a blowjob and now it was about to happen.

His knuckles were white as he gripped the bed as her mouth moved over his tip and his penis slowly disappeared down her throat. He had received blowjobs before but none like this. Her throat vibrated as he moved in and out of it. Her teeth pretended to bite him but retreated and her tongue was doing a constant flicking up and down his tender flesh.

"Ohhhhh...oooohhh....ohhh....OHHH!" He moaned as the hot lips and mouth engulfed him. "AHHHH!" he cried out when he climaxed.

There was no doubt now that they both knew he was fully awake and was enjoying every second of her masterful blowjob. His hands moved to her head and he held it tight as he emptied his last load of pleasure deep down her throat. Finally his body collapsed and he dropped his hands to his sides.

May smiled as she wiped her mouth on the sheet. She moved her lips up to his and gently kissed him. "Don't let that evil woman ever do that to you," she giggled before she turned and walked out of his room. *****

"God what are you doing to me?" Beth cried out when she felt something wet pushing against her tight hymen. Brad's mouth was still nibbling on her young bud so it had to be Tara's lips and tongue attacking her down below.

Brad's fingers flowed over the soft and tender body while he moved his mouth from breast to breast. Her body was now wiggling around on the bed while hands and lips took aim at her pleasure points.

"Please do it to me," Beth whispered in Brad's ear. She had been a virgin long enough.

Brad smiled as he pulled Tara's lips from her virgin gate and replaced her head with his stomach. He could see Beth's eyes opened wide looking into his as he pushed his hard rocket down her tight slit.

"Brad wait," Tara said as she grabbed his hips to keep him from pushing downward.

"WHAT?" He asked in desperation. He had never deflowered a girl before and finally had his chance.

"This might mess up our deal with Super Shoe Mart," Tara whispered.

"FUCK!" Brad groaned. "Just an inch or two please?"

"Yes an inch or two will be OK!" Beth cried out. She had heard every word Tara had said. "I won't tell, I promise."

"DAMN," he said as he pushed back and away from her ready and willing body.

"I think you need to go back to your room," Tara said to Beth who was trying to pull Brad back up on top of her.

"Fuck you both," Beth cursed as she stood up and grabbed her baby doll top and panties.

"Wow, did she turn nasty," Tara laughed as they watched her storm out the door.

"She's right you know," Brad grinned.

"About what?"

"We should fuck us both," he laughed. "I hate to waste what we started."

"I thought you would never ask," Tara said as she moved her now naked body in the same place Beth was only seconds before. "Come and give me your love."

"Poor little rich virgin girl," Tara moaned as Brad's hard six inches moved deliciously inside of her. Tara's mind was on the hard nine or more inches of Jim Brown's shaft she had in her hand in the van. "Fuck me," she moaned.

*****

The next morning the mood was quiet subdued at breakfast. Beth would not even look at Tara or Brad and Irene was keeping her distance from May. The first night did not go as planned for most of them.

"Well the snow has stopped," Tim announced as he and Jim came in the front door. "We managed to get the Van out of the ditch with just a few scratches on the front bumper. The road crew has been out and the roads are now passable." The two men looked at the stone faces and wondered who had died.

"Anyone want to go up to the ski lodge?" Jason asked.

"We didn't bring any skis," Mike replied.

"We have a lot of different skis," he said. "And, it's our lodge and lift."

"You have your own ski lift?" May asked.

"It's only got two cars and it takes at least thirty minute to get to the top." Tim added. He could see the wealth of his family was causing some alarm to this middle class group.

"I'd like to go," Mike said. "I'm not that experienced."

"Why don't you and I go in the first car and we can talk some business along the way?" Irene quickly injected.

"Sure, I guess that's OK," he said looking at his mother who told him last night to not let the evil one go down on him.

"How many can fit into a car?" May asked.

"Only two really," Irene answered. "If some of you cannot ski you can come up to the lodge anyway. There is a fantastic view of the valley and a great fireplace."

It was 9:00AM when Irene and Mike jumped in the first car. The rest of the crew waited for their turn.

"I'm sorry about last night," Irene said sitting across from Mike. "I hope your mother is not too upset."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers