Brownwood: I Dreamed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFWBeast
DFWBeast
2,017 Followers

"What bout your bed? You gots a big bed, Daddy!"

"Well, maybe we'll have to move her in here so we can get some sleep," Zach said, smirking.

"Bee gonna sleep with you? Can I sleep in here too?"

"What? Oh no, Cupcake," he replied flustered. "No, Daddy will sleep on the couch."

"Okay," she chirped smiling up at him innocently.

Breathe,he told himself.Okay man, why is your heart pounding at the thought of her in your bed? Well duh, you moron! She's still beautiful.

Zach tucked Shannon back into her bed and went over to the couch. Gently, he touched Bree's shoulder. She rolled over and he gazed down on the woman he'd once loved.

He felt his body respond as he watched her sleeping in only her t-shirt and panties. He knew he'd probably always desire her, regardless of their past. Bree groaned and opened her eyes, just barely, as she attempted to stand. Zach wrapped his arm around her to steady her. The warmth and softness of her body made him hesitate, but Bree leaned deeply into him for balance. Slowly they made their way to the bedroom and Zach tucked her in.

Bree mumbled something that vaguely resembled "goodnight" and for a brief moment, Zach considered crawling into his bed with her. Shaking that off as a very bad idea, he went back to the living room and made himself comfortable on the couch. He could still hear Bree snoring but it wasn't the foghorn it'd been earlier. Still, sleep didn't come easily, her scent was all around him and his thoughts kept returning to how good she felt in his arms.

In the morning, he woke to the smell of breakfast and the giggling of his little girl.

"Sleep well?" Zach asked as he staggered into the kitchen.

"Other than waking up in some strange guy's bed? Yeah, pretty well," Bree answered with a small smile.

"Do you want to explain to me how I ended up in your bed last night?"

"Well... you kind of made it difficult for anyone to sleep with your snoring," he teased.

"You was loud, Bee!" Shannon chirped.

Bree's face turned bright red.

"Oh my God!" she moaned. "I'm so sorry."

Zach smiled. "Relax, it's wasn't a problem. You were much quieter when you were sleeping in a real bed."

The trio finished their breakfast in relative peace. Shannon was content as she crudely dissected her pancake, causing both adults to chuckle. Soon they were cleaning up and Bree stepped beside him.

"Well, if you would've wanted me in your bed," Bree said softly, "all you would've had to do was ask."

Zach froze.

There it is,he contemplated.She's bared her throat to you. Are you going to rip it out for her past sins or are you going to move on with your life.

His calm face belied the war that raged inside him. His desire for her battled against his bitterness and fury all the while an overwhelming weariness plagued him. He realized he still needed time.

"That would've been a very bad idea," he responded without looking at her.

Bree grimaced as she turned to finish wiping down the table.

Over the next several days, she made sure to gently touch or brush against him. There was an urgency in her actions since Zach was getting stronger and both knew he wouldn't need her help for much longer.

Zach felt the sexual tension building between them. That and a problem at work had his mind completely occupied. A client in Florida was having issues and was becoming increasingly frustrated. Consequently, Zach was spending more and more time at the office.

One Thursday night, he was coming home after spending the afternoon and early evening at GBES. As he entered his apartment, he was met with an unmistakable silence. Shannon was either asleep or not there. He checked her empty bedroom and could hear the shower running in his bathroom. Suspicious, he went to the door and knocked.

"Come in," Bree called out.

Zach opened the door and stuck his head in.

"Bree, where's Shannon?"

"Oh, your mom took her for the night."

He could feel his heart begin to race as he made out the outline of her body through the shower curtain. Clearing his throat, he asked the obvious question.

"Then why are you here?"

"Well," she said as she poked her head out and smiled at him. "First off, I took Shannon to the park this afternoon and while chasing after a three year old isn't strenuous it did leave me a little sweaty.

"Your mom offered to take Shannon for the night and I was hoping I could convince you to go out and get a quick bite to eat. I didn't know when you'd be home so I jumped in the shower to freshen up. I really wanted to take advantage of this situation and just talk with you. Please, Zach, is it okay if we talk?"

He sighed knowing this was long overdue.

"All right, Bree, we can talk. I'll wait out on the couch while you get ready."

To his shock, she stepped out of the shower before he could leave. Zach stared at her wet body and took a deep breath. Her breasts were fuller than when they'd been in college. Not large, in fact they'd still be considered small just... fuller.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Water dripped from her hair and created thin streams that wound down her long, slender body. His breath caught in his chest as he watched the tiny droplets fall from the tuff of orange hair between her thighs.

"Uh," he managed to say with as much intelligence as a rock.

"I'm evening up the score since you seemed so embarrassed when I got to see you in all your glory. Now it's my turn!"

She turned and picked up a towel and dried herself. Gently folding it and placing it back on the counter, she turned and faced a still stunned Zach.

"Sorry, but what you see is what you get."

"Bree, it'll be difficult to talk to you if you're not wearing anything," he finally stammered.

She smiled sweetly and laughed.

"I know, but some of the things I want to say... no, that I need to say, are nonverbal."

She stepped over to him and opened the rest of the door. Standing in front of him, she draped her arms around his neck and peered into his eyes.

She could read the confusion in his eyes, the constant war of his emotions. Her eyes told him a similar story, a mixture of sadness, frustration, and desire. With a single move, she plunged them over the edge of the unknown. Bree kissed him.

Zach tasted the sweetness of her lips and felt the hunger they hid. He reached for her and pulled her tightly to him. He began to lose himself in her kisses and the way her skin felt to his touch. Slowly, he ran his fingers across her back, feeling her soft, moist skin. As he gently traced her body downward, he cupped her wonderful butt with both hands. In a brief moment of clarity, he pulled back.

"Bree, I'm not sure..." he said softly.

"Shhh," she whispered back, "I am and I need to do this for both of us."

She kissed him again and they each felt their passion begin to erupt. Their wants and needs washed over any fears and concerns as their tongues danced together, reminding both of a much happier time.

Bree stepped back and grinned as she looked down at Zach's now wet shirt and pants.

"Seems I didn't get dry enough," she said chuckling. "Come on, let's get you out of those damp clothes."

She led him by the hand into his bedroom. Stopping beside his bed, she began to undress him. She discarded his clothes by simply tossing them onto the floor as she continued to stare at him with hunger in her eyes.

When all he had left on were his boxers, she paused, smiling from ear-to-ear. He wondered how she was going to overcome this challenge, his rock hard erection was now poking through the boxers, making their easy removal impossible.

Bree kneeled in front of him and gave him a warm, lingering kiss. Zach gasped. He was quickly reminded that it'd been months before the reunion since he'd had sex with anyone else but himself. When he felt her warm mouth engulf him, all thoughts were lost.

Moments later, he didn't know how but his boxers were being flung across the room. Bree had gently pushed him onto the bed and was continuing her attack on his manhood. He felt himself groan with pleasure as she caressed and stroked him while continuing her oral assault.

"Bree, I can't last much longer," he whispered.

She stared up at him with her beautiful blue eyes that were full of resolve and passion. When she totally engulfed him again he felt himself explode.

As he lay there, trying to catch his breath, Bree slid up his body and kissed him deeply. He felt the passion seeming to radiate from her as she pressed her body against his.

"Oh my," he sighed as she giggled softly.

"Take it you enjoyed it?" she asked playfully already knowing his answer.

"I thought we were going to just talk."

"I wanted to make a strong opening statement." She smiled. "Did I succeed?"

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "But I also thought we were going to go out and get something to eat."

"I decided room service was all I needed tonight. Besides that was only the appetizer. You ready for the next course?"

Bree stared at him with an animal like desire. There was never any doubt in Zach's mind what she was doing. She was offering him everything she had in an attempt to bridge the gap between them. Tonight she would deny him nothing.

He fought back the anger at the thought. He felt the shadow that danced around the edges of his mind. It was full of bitterness and the need for revenge. Looking back into Bree's eyes, he was able to push it away.

"My turn," he said softly as he pushed her onto her back.

He kissed her again, reigniting his passion for her and then softly began to trail kisses down her body. Positioning himself between her legs, he watched her eyes widen as he began to explore.

As he began to gently kiss her, he had to fight back the thought that this had once been his, before it'd been taken from him and given to another. He quickly intensified his efforts, pushing back those dark thoughts. Apparently, he succeeded as he heard her familiar sharp cry as she climaxed.

"Oh wow, I missed that," she whispered. "Oh God, how I missed you."

Zach couldn't make out the last part of what she'd said but he began to slowly kiss his way back up her body. Reaching her lips, he sought their sweetness again. Kissing and caressing, they began devouring each other.

As he slowly entered her, her tightness surprised him. He knew she'd told him the truth when she'd said it had been awhile since she'd had sex. He felt her familiar grip on him that let him know she wasn't going to let him go without a fight. As she whimpered and moaned, an added excitement rushed down Zach's body, causing an erection that was as hard as he'd ever remembered having.

Over the next couple of hours, they lost themselves in each other. While he'd achieved climax only twice that night, he'd been able to help Bree to multiple ones. But with each orgasm, the shadows in Zach's mind crept closer and closer.

Increasingly, each moan began to bring the images of Bree's DVD into his mind. The darkness couldn't diminish the desire he had for her, but it was destroying any emotional bond the two might've hoped for.

It was while she was on all fours and he was behind her that the battle in Zach's mind turned. From his position, he couldn't easily see her face, and more importantly, he couldn't see her eyes. It was her eyes and her look that begged him to forgive her that had helped him brush away any dark thoughts.

Now, gazing at her from behind, all he had was his hunger and lust for her. As he slowly buried himself within her, the images from the DVD began to flood his mind. Like a leaking dam, he knew the inevitable was coming. His anger and bitterness were swelling.

The tides had changed.

He felt her tense when her poured lube down the valley of her cheeks. Slowly he pressed his thumb on her rosebud. She looked back at him warily, with obvious concern written across her face. As he slowly inserted his thumb he heard her gasp and she buried her face into the pillow.

He proceeded to thrust into her with a slow rhythmic motion as the images of her and Ty tormented him. When he felt her begin to near another orgasm, he pulled out.

"What?" Bree said, breathing heavily. "Oh, baby, not yet, I'm almost there."

He sneered at her intimate name for him, recognizing it from the DVD. He then realized that this was just sex and nothing more. He realigned himself behind her and aimed slightly higher.

"Zach, please, no," she pleaded. "Not like this."

He pressed against her and felt his manhood enter. She gasped and buried her face in the pillow again. The shadow in his mind hadn't completely overwhelmed him as he began to press, slowly allowing her to adjust to his invasion. He gently began to rock back and forth as her body began to respond.

When she let out her first moan of pleasure, he increased his speed. She looked back at him with fear in her eyes but he continued his onslaught.

With each thrust, any tenderness was torn away and soon it was evident they were no longer making love but only having sex. As the images of Bree and her past lovers washed over him, he pounded into her harder and harder. Her moans gave way to yelps as he showed less and less concern for her.

Mercifully, he finally poured whatever he had left inside her with a final pig-like grunt. He felt her tense as her body betrayed her as she climaxed again.

Exhausted, they lay together, spooning but not talking. As he felt the anger begin to subside, he could hear her crying softly. His first thought was to hold her but his anger was still intense. He couldn't bear to look at her face, so he got up and went to take a shower.

As the hot water poured over him, his tears began to flow. They were tears of anger and shame, bitterness and confusion. Frustrated, he growled to himself. Swearing he'd been justified in doing what he'd done, but having a difficult time accepting that.

When he returned to the bed, he saw that she'd moved to the couch. He stripped the bed and piled it in a corner. As he lay on his mattress he heard her start the shower. Slowly he rolled over and clutched his pillow, knowing sleep was going to be difficult tonight.

He woke once in the middle of the night and heard Bree taking another shower. When she went back to the couch, he got up and looked in on her. When he heard her softly sobbing he knew the morning was going to be hell.

It was the smell of breakfast that woke him, that and the surprise Bree was still there. He got up and dressed before he walked into the living room. He saw her standing in the kitchen, staring blankly down at whatever was cooking.

Slowly she looked up at him with both hurt and anger written across her face. He noticed her eyes were red and puffy from crying all night and her hair was pulled back into some kind of ponytail.

"Do you want breakfast?" she croaked.

He shook his head.

"'No, I'm not hungry."

She took whatever she was cooking and put it down the disposal.

"Good!" she barked, "Neither am I!"

She turned her back to him as he saw her body shake with a sob. He stepped over to her and gently touched her shoulder."

"Bree, I..."

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screamed. "Don't you ever touch me!"

Zach stepped back, slightly stunned, even though he understood the reason for her reaction.

"You bastard, how could you do that to me?" she said, allowing her anger to overtake her tears.

"Do that to you?" he said, feeling the rage start to build again.

"How the hell could you do that to me!" he shouted back at her. "First you tear out my heart. Then you come back and bring a psycho ex-husband with you who threatens my little girl! Next you plot and scheme with my mother to force me to deal with you and dance me around like a damn puppet. And then, when you throw yourself at me and offer yourself completely, you're surprised I treat you like a slut? Damn you've got balls!"

By that time Bree was in tears.

"No, no, it wasn't like that!" she cried. "I was trying to make it up to you. Dammit, Zach, I'm not a slut!"

"Really?" he retorted with a vengeance.

He walked over to the TV and grabbed the remotes. He turned the big screen TV on and then found the list of bookmarks he'd created.

He turned and glared at her.

"Not a slut? Let's just see..." he snarled at her.

Bree gasped when she saw a darkness in him she'd never seen before. Cautiously, she stepped into the living room and stood behind the couch.

He pressed the button and the image of her having sex with Ty and his two frat brothers exploded onto the big screen.

"Oh no," Bree whispered. "Please God, no!"

Her legs begin to give as she braced herself on the back of the couch. Through her tears, she stared at the screen, watching the image of herself as it begged for sex. When Zach froze the image of all three men inside her, she forced back a gag and held her hand over her mouth.

"Not a slut?" he hissed. "There's a scene of you doing one hell of a striptease and several other scenes of you and Ty doing the nasty. A couple of them show you two doing anal and there's even one with you blindfolded and tied to the bed."

Her face was frozen, horrified, with tears streaming down her cheeks, as she stared at the screen.

"Not a slut, Bree?" Zach sneered. "Get real. You're a damn porn star!"

Sobbing uncontrollably, Bree grabbed her purse and ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

As the silence engulfed him, he sat down and turned off the TV. He still knew Bree well enough to know he'd hurt her, hurt her deeply. He leaned back and sighed. He was now sated in the fact his revenge was complete. He'd wanted her to feel his pain and now, he knew she did. But instead of a sense of relief or even a self-righteous satisfaction that he'd hoped to feel, all he felt was... empty.

****

DFWBeast
DFWBeast
2,017 Followers
12