Bruce's Backyard Ch. 01

Story Info
Bruce begins arduous training of his new sub Lori.
2.6k words
4.33
65.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lori hung there, naked in the back yard, she found herself looking back with great pleasure at the past few hours with Bruce. Her naked tits perked at the thought of his hands on her. She looked down helplessly at her tits, her hard nipples held in the little clamps that were actually the grips of a coat hanger. The little plastic teeth of the home made clamps bit deliciously into her skin.

This was Lori's second date with Bruce. They had met through a dating service, and it seemed a perfect match for them both. The first date had been spent making the rules of their relationship. They had both agreed on two things, no kids were to ever be involved and no animals. Outside of that, Lori agreed to be Bruce's slave and do his bidding.

Their second date began with Lori being picked up at her house. She was to wear a sun dress with spaghetti straps. No bra. No panties. She'd dressed that morning with butterflies in her belly, her cunt already slippery, her nipples pulsing. She longed to feed her desire and masturbate, but she didn't. She wanted to be fully keyed up for Master.

He had come to the door and opened it with the key she had given him. He walked into the house and found Lori on her knees on the floor.

"Good morning, slut." He had growled.

"greetings, Master." she replied softly before crawling over to kiss his cock through his jeans.

"Good girl. Now get up and walk to my car."

She stood and obeyed his command.

Once in his car, she was ordered to hike up her dress so that her naked ass was in the leather seat. She was then made to untie the straps of her pink dress so that her tits were free. The top of Bruce's convertible was open, and Lori knew that anyone who drove by would see her naked D cups tits.

As they pulled onto the street of the gated community that was his home, her anxiety grew. David had been tweaking her nipples and playing with her pussy as they'd flown over the streets of the small town. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was dripping. The security guard in the gate house merely looked at Bruce and tipped his hat "Good Morning, sir." He'd said to Bruce as he leered at Lori. "Looks like you'll be having a full day!"

"Indeed I will Stanley. You should come by later if you feel like it, and have a beer." Bruce had said as Lori blushed and fought not to sink down into the seat and out of sight.

Bruce drove to a huge house and pulled into the garage, closing the door behind him. He opened the car door for Lori and she stood before him, her dress wrinkled and falling off. "Lovely Slave Lori." He cooed at her, slapping her tit.

He pulled the dress off of her, then tied her hands behind her with rough twine. He removed her sandals and replaced them with a pair of black shiny leather shoes, the heels of which seemed impossibly high. She knew that walking would be difficult.

He then attached two tight clamps, one to each nipple. The seemed to pinch her dark pink nipples impossibly tight, and she gasped as the little plastic spikes dug into the tender flesh.

"So beautiful, Slave. Now walk." He stood behind her, holding the twine that bound her hands as he guided her up three steps and into the house. The first room she entered was the kitchen. He led her directly to the kitchen table, then bent her over it, her ass in the air. He shoved her onto the table so that her toes barely touched the floor. Then he bound her ankles to the legs of the table so that she was spread wide.

Bruce walked around the table, he seemed to ignore her as he poured himself a glass of wine and drank it. He poured another and walking behind her, he poured it over her ass crack so that the sweet liquid rolled over her asshole and into her cunt. It sent shivers all over her. She was acutely aware of the blood coursing through her clamped nipples that were now smashed onto the table top, crushed beneath her.

She heard a strange sound, like something slicing through the air, then she felt a hot sting across her ass. He was whipping her!

"You have displeased me. Master Stanley is to be my guest this afternoon. When I was speaking to him, you looked at him. You should never do that unless ordered to. Furthermore, when you are on display for me, you must always stand straight, chin down, tits out." Again she felt the searing pain on her ass.

"Yes, Master." she said after the second hot lash across her ass.

Again the hot searing pain erupted, and underneath it, something else. She could feel her clit throbbing and the lips of her pussy seemed to be burning as well.

When the first whipping ended, he untied her and rolled her onto her back. Above her, she saw the rack that held pots and pans. she kept her eyes averted as Bruce attached little silver chains to the clamps biting into her nipples. He ran the chains up to the rack, then began to pull until her nipples were stretched painfully. Lori arched her back to try to alleviate the pain.

"Perfect!" Bruce said softly. Then he pulled the slack out again so that Lori's back had to remain arched, or her nipples would be pulled even tighter.

"Now, Slut. I want you to stay here while I make a few calls."

She waited, listening to his voice as he spoke on the phone. There was to be a party at his house this evening, and he seemed to be inviting about thirty people.

Lori lay across the top of the table, her back painfully arched, her nipples stretched. To her horror, she could feel the tight clamps sliding, making her wriggle. The wriggling made the clamps slip even more. The pain of this was almost unbearable and she felt herself begin to cry. Master would not be pleased if he came back to find her free of her clamps!

Bruce walked back in and found her arching her back impossibly, trying to stop the sliding clamps.

"Slave, that is beautiful!" He said as the clamps dug into the tenderest part of her nipples, the very tips. Finally her tits sprung loose of the clamps, and Lori let out a tiny scream of pain as the teeth raked across her nipples then released.

"Very good, slave." He said, as he sunk a finger into her slobbering pussy.

She felt his finger against the walls of her pussy and groaned. Then she felt him slide in two fingers, then three, and then his whole fist was buried in her pussy. She groaned and writhed on the table top, trying to make his fist fuck her harder. Before she could cum, he tore his fist out of her, leaving her whimpering and wiggling as he watched.

"Yo do not cum until I say so, Slut." He growled, "do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master." she gasped her face red with excitement and shame.

He loosed the twine around her ankles and her wrists, then forced her to the floor. He took her by her long red hair and led her onto the patio as if he held her by a leash. He sat in a chair by a sparkling pool.

"Unzip my jeans, take my cock out, and suck it." He commanded, reaching for the newspaper.

Lori crawled over to him and unzipped his pants as he read the paper. He raised his hips enough for her to pull the jeans down and free his cock. She took it into her mouth and began to slide her mouth over it, taking it in quickly, her rhythm fast.

"No, Slut!" Bruce yelled. "Slowly. You'll be here all day, there's no rush."

She slowed her pace. She found that she had time to feel the skin of it with her tongue, the smoothness of it as well as the veins that bulged all the way down the length of it's shaft. Her mouth was watering as she sucked on it, her tongue playing with the tip.

"Hey Bruce!" came a voice from behind them.

"Hey man!" Bruce said back, "What's up?"

Lori stopped sucking, ashamed at being seen this way by a stranger.

"Did I tell you to stop, Slut?" Bruce growled?

"But..."

"Shut it! Suck me. Now. Do not stop unless I tell you to."

Bruce and the man went on talking about baseball, then about something to do with Bruce's job. Finally the man got up to leave.

"I'm having a little party tonight, Tom. I'd love you to come. Around eight?"

"Very cool." Tom said as he left.

"Now," Bruce said, "Make me cum."

Lori sucked hard as she could. She took his cock as deep into her mouth as she dared. She felt his hands on her head, setting the rhythm for her. Then she felt him shove her head so far down that the head of his cock slammed into the back of her throat, then again, then he held it there. "Swallow it." He commanded.

Lori did as she was told, but she gagged and tried to jerk her head back. Bruce held it there and repeated, "Swallow, slut." She could feel the head of his cock getting harder as she gagged on it until she was finally able to swallow it.

The back of her throat seemed to be on fire but she barely noticed. Her clit had grown and now seemed to be the size of a walnut between her thighs. She longed for released, but had no idea if or when it would happen.

Bruce began to moan, his hands forcing her head farther and farther down, his thrusts into her mouth came faster and harder until finally she felt him cum, she felt the salty cum slide down her throat. Even if she had wanted to spit it out, she could not have.

"Good slut." he said finally, letting her head free." Now come with me."

She crawled behind him across the grass as he walked over to a metal frame that had once been a garden swing.

"Stand" He commanded.

She stood, this time remembering to keep her tits out and her face down.

"Good girl, "Bruce said, and to reward her, he kissed her hot, hard nipples. "Now stand here, arms up."

As she stood under the frame, he took her wrists and tied them over her head. Then he bound her ankles to the frame so that her legs were spread wide and her feet barely touched the ground.

"You must be punished. When you are servicing me, you do not stop for any reason." He said in a stern voice. "When you are sucking my cock, you take me at least as deep as you did this time, though I'd prefer to be taken deeper. Is that clear, Slut?'

"Yes, Master" she whimpered as she hung there, exposed.

Again the sound of something slender slicing through the air. This time the hot pain opened up across her tits. She could now see that he was using a riding crop on her. He swung it hard and each strike caught her on a nipple. Once he was satisfied with the red welts, he ran his hand across them, stopping at each nipple to pinch, then pull it, trying to make them as hard and as long as possible.

Next he pulled two clamps from his pockets and again pinched her nipples between the tiny plastic teeth. He pulled at each one, watching her as she squirmed from the pain. Her beautiful face streaked now with tears and with sweat.

"Does this hurt you, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"That pleases me. It pleases me more than I can say." He said, kissing her lightly.

She heard the crop swing through the air yet again, and this time she felt it's sting on the mound above her cunt. She gasped in spite of herself. The next swing caught the skin on the outer lips of her pussy, and the third hit her right on her clit, making her release a moaning sort of scream. Again he struck her there, her cunt now burning though it seemed to drip with wetness.

After ten lashes, he seemed pleased. He came close to her, inserted a finger into her dripping pussy and wriggles it around roughly inside of her, making her jerk in an effort to find release.

"Not yet, slut." He said, walking away. He returned with two saw horses. He untied one ankle and then the other. He then lifted her ankles, one at a time, and tied them to the saw horses so that she hung, her legs spread wide, her pussy at the level of his cock.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down just enough to free his solid cock. He stood before her, teasing her cunt with the head of it, slapping her clit with it, rubbing it around the sopping opening of her pussy.

Finally, he plunged into her, the force of his thrust pushing her back. He held tightly to her hips and pulled her as he pushed himself into her. Again he slammed into her pussy, burying himself as deep in her as he could. She let her head fall back, her red hair hanging behind her. She could feel her tits bobbing and bouncing as he pounded into her, she could feel the pain of each bounce, the clamps dug in deeper and deeper into her flesh.

More than anything, she felt his hard, hot cock as it pounded it's way into her pussy. She felt as though she might explode with the pleasure she felt there. She could feel her muscles beginning to contract, the heat of her pleasure had built and she was about to cum when he pulled out, leaving a cold draft in her pussy, and she whimpered at the injustice of it.

He stood in front of her, enjoying her agony, watching her hips wiggle, trying to find him and searching for release. He bent down and blew across her clit, making her jump and writhe even more.

"Poor baby!" He mocked her. "But I am not ready for you to cum yet." He said.

Still he stood there, stroking his cock. She kept her eyes averted, but she managed to see him, his strokes long and slow, his hands wrapped around his shining cock. He released it long enough to gather some of the juices from her pussy, then he used them to lube his cock as he stroked it.

She watched as he stroked faster, then as he came, shooting his cum on her pussy, She felt it, throbbing over her clit. She wanted him to keep cuming, the force of it shooting over her was enough to almost make her cum, but still she found no release.

"Now. I have some work to do to get ready for this evening." He said. He untied her feet but left her hands bound over her head. He clamped a spacer to her ankles. "Wouldn't want you to be able to rub those thighs together." He snickered as he pulled one nipple clamp, then another, making her moan.

"You just hang out here. I'll be back soon." And with that, he walked away and left her.

To Be Continued...