Bruises Ch. 15

Story Info
Mother falls in love with wounded Marine.
3.4k words
4.62
63.8k
34

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers

Walt was excited after Peggy told him about his appointment at the hospital. Martin seemed pleased that things were finally moving along but he groused that he would have to borrow a van to take him there.

"I won't need a van this time," Walt told him. "I can walk on my crutches and when I come back, I'll have a new leg."

Peggy was afraid that Martin would want to drive down to the hospital with them and she waited with bated breath for him to say something. He seemed pleased that he would not have to go out of his way to take them and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"We'll have to leave in the morning," she reminded them. "It takes about six hours and we can check in after three o'clock."

"Why are you going down on Saturday if the appointment isn't until Monday," Martin asked.

"It's a long drive and the fitting and the physical therapy are going to take a lot of stamina on Walt's part. He should be able to get plenty of rest on Sunday."

"Mom, I'll be all right, I don't need to go early."

Peggy frowned across the table at her son. Shaking her head in warning, she let him know she wanted him to stop talking.

Walt looked at her for a moment and then his brain figured out that she was trying to arrange some time so that they could be alone with each other.

"On second thought," he said with a smile. "It might be a good idea. Thanks for thinking of me, mom."

They exchanged secret smiles and Peggy winked at him.

"When will you be back," Martin asked without looking up from his plate.

"Probably next Saturday, Walt answered. "If not, mom can come back and I'll get a bus or a ride back when they're finished with me."

He and Peggy exchanged glances and she mouthed, "Not a chance!"

I'll help you clean up, mom," Walt offered.

"Thanks, honey."

Martin went back to his chair and Peggy stood and moved to Walt's side.

"You almost ruined it, you jerk," she said and rubbed his head. "I like your new haircut too. There aren't many hairs left, are there?"

"You're the one who suggested it. How about your haircut," he challenged.

"Do you like it," she asked.

"I love it and I'm not kidding, mom. It makes you look twenty years younger. You could be my girlfriend."

"Haven't you noticed? I am your girlfriend."

Peggy laughed and began to move away but Walt ran his hand up under her dress and grabbed the inside of her thigh.

"Stop it," she hissed. "He's right in there."

"I know, that's what makes it more so exciting," he said and squeezed her thigh.

When she first felt his hand on her leg, she automatically reacted by clamping her thighs together to protect herself. Now, she spread her feet to open herself up to him. She dropped her chin to her chest and held her breath in anticipation as her son's hand stole up her leg.

A low moan escaped her lips when his fingers brushed her pubic hair. She held her breath and spread her legs a few more inches. He didn't move for a second or two until she clamped her fingers down on his shoulder to let him know she wanted more.

Walt looked up at her and smiled. Her face was tense and her eyelids drooped with suspense. Moving his hand up a little farther, he ran the backs of his fingers up and down between her lips. When she felt his touch, she tried to smile through her passion but it came out more like a hiss of air. Peggy's legs trembled and placing both hands on his shoulders, she lifted her foot and rested it on the edge of his chair.

Walt cupped her sex and rhythmically squeezed and released it. Her hips involuntarily hunched towards his hand each time he repeated the touch. She was now almost pressing herself against him as he sat in the kitchen chair.

Moving his hand from between her legs, he grasped her buttock and squeezed. Peggy moaned and waited for him to touch her again. She thought he was going to touch her back there but instead he lifted her skirt and pulled it up and over his head.

Slouching down in the chair, he held her buttocks with both hands and pressed his face against her. He nuzzled her pubic hair and then his tongue touched her sex, forcing a squeal of excitement from her. She raised herself on her tiptoe and spread her thighs as far apart as she could get them.

His tongue slid in between her already separated lips and licked upwards to caress her clitoris.

"Oh, God, oh, honey," she grunted in a low voice and pulled his head tighter into her groin.

His tongue licked at it again and she felt him trying to capture it with his lips. She was too tall and she was trying to figure out how to change her position to allow him access when Martin's voice came from the family room.

"How long does it take to clean up the kitchen from a store-bought pizza?" he yelled. "C'mere, I want you to see what that jerk Bush is doing now."

Walt tried to hold onto her when she backed away from him but she shook her head and smoothing out her skirt, she walked towards Martin. She sat quietly on the sofa while he ranted for four or five minutes before he finally ran down. She waited a polite moment or two after he stopped then she excused herself by telling him she had to go to the bathroom.

Instead of going to the bathroom, she detoured to the kitchen where Walt had just completed putting the dishes into the dishwasher. He turned when he caught her out of the corner of his eye and leaning against the counter he started laughing at her.

"Hee, hee, hee," he pretended to laugh with his hand in front of his mouth. "What was so important?"

"Bush and Iraq again. What else?" she whispered.

Pushing him back against the sink, she leaned against him and holding his face with both hands, she kissed him.

"I'm going to kill you," she joked. "You make me crazy and I can't control myself around you anymore."

"So don't," he responded and grabbed her ass with both hands. "Can I go back under your skirt again?"

"No, sweetheart. Let's take it easy for now, OK? It's too dangerous."

He pulled her so tightly against his body that she couldn't breathe.

"Did you like what I did?"

"Yes, you know I did," she gasped. "Easy, don't squeeze me so hard, you're hurting me."

"I'm sorry," he apologized and released her.

Putting his mouth up next to her ear, he continued, "I'm going to eat you up."

"No one has done that to me since your father died," she whispered back.

"Go back out and sit down, I'll be out in a minute," he told her and kissed her.

Peggy stopped in the powder room on the way back into the family room to wipe herself. She was soaking wet and when she lifted her skirt to wipe her thighs with toilet paper, she could smell her arousal.

"Good God, girl, you are a real slut," she said to her image in the mirror.

When Walt came back out into the room, he was wearing a pair of black silk boxers that she had bought for him. Swinging to the sofa, he laid his crutches down on the floor and plopped back into the seat.

"Where's your pants," she whispered. "He'll see you."

"He never pays any attention to me. He'll never know. Here hold this."

Peggy took the magazine he handed her and looked at it. Not realizing what he wanted, she raised her eyebrows in question.

"Pretend to read it, dummy," he laughed.

"Oh," she whispered back when she realized what he wanted her to do.

She opened it and pretended to look at the pages. Walt glanced over at Martin and slipping his arm behind her, he pulled her towards himself.

Turning his body to face her, he stared into her eyes for a moment before whispering, "I love you, my Peggy Mom."

Closing her eyes, she let their lips barely touch in a gentle kiss. Opening them, she saw him looking towards Martin's chair.

"It's OK. I'll watch," he whispered and kissed her again.

Peggy hadn't enjoyed being kissed like this since she was in high school. She decided that Walt's father was not even as good a kisser as his son as she lost herself in his soft lips. He matched her movements and she knew in her heart that they were made to enjoy each other like this.

Her tongue came out and she licked the inside of his upper lip when she captured it with her mouth. She opened her eyes for a second and saw that he was glancing over at Martin to make sure he didn't see them.

The twinges in her belly were almost to the point of cramping and the moisture she had just patted dry from her pussy had returned. He slipped his hand around to her front and tugged the camisole strap down over her arm. She hunched her shoulders to let him pull the top down to expose her left breast to him.

"Watch," he whispered and dropped his head to kiss the upper slope of her breast. Cupping her breast with her hand, she offered it up to him and he kissed his way down over the rise until he could nibble at her nipple.

A gasp tore from her mouth when he pursed his lips and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She wanted to watch him but she knew she had to keep an eye towards Martin.

His sucking continued and when he held her nipple between his lips and brushed his tongue over it, she felt herself gushing lubrication and she knew she was soaking her skirt. Squirming her bottom on the sofa she tried to quell the tingling that was rapidly becoming a throb between her legs. She needed to be touched or she would go mad. As if he had read her mind, her son's hand reached under her dress and rested on her thigh.

She immediately shifted so that her thighs were spread and he got the message and wasted no time moving his hand between her legs.

"Oh, God," she whimpered quietly before she realized the danger. "Honey, honey, please stop. Not here."

Walt now had two fingers up inside of her and his thumb was nudging her clit back and forth. She was afraid that she would make a noise and alert Martin if they continued. Reluctantly, she clamped her legs together and pushed him away from her breast.

Covering her breast with her top, she got up from the sofa and tiptoed towards Martin's chair. Peering down over his shoulder she saw that he was asleep and carefully went back to Walt.

"Outside," she mouthed and pointed to the kitchen.

She handed his crutches to him and when he swung himself up from the sofa, his erection stuck out of the fly of his boxers. Peggy put her hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh and pointed at it. Walt tried to stuff it back inside but it kept flopping out. Displaying his palms in frustration, he quietly walked out into the kitchen with his erection leading the way.

Peggy took one last look at Martin before she turned out the kitchen light on her way to the patio. At first she couldn't find him until he made a kissing noise to attract her. He was sitting on the wooden bench along the back wall of the house.

"We'll be safe here. He can't see us back here unless he comes out the sliding door and then we'll hear him."

"I feel like a teenager sneaking around with my boyfriend so my parents won't catch us," she said. "Only I'm the parent."

"Stop thinking so much and kiss me again," he ordered and turning her around, he laid her down on the bench with her head in his lap.

She could taste his sweet saliva when he kissed her again. They laved each other's faces with their tongues and their hands moved constantly against every bit of bare flesh that they could find.

Her top ended up twisted down around her waist while his hands explored her breasts and her belly. She could feel his erection sticking out of the fly of his boxers and the squirming of her bare back against it elicited a moan.

"Sit on me," he said and helped her to stand up and face him.

Holding her waist, he helped her to straddle his lap with both feet behind the bench. Once she was settled, she hauled her skirt up from between them and settled down with her groin pressed on his erection.

At the first contact of their genitals, they both froze for a second before their lips met in another loving and sloppy kiss. Peggy had a fleeting thought that she should not have removed her diaphragm. She was afraid of the next step and she thought she could feel the same hesitation on the part of her son.

He lifted her by her bottom and helped her to rub her heat against his erection. They both felt the instant when her lips flowered and he was pressing against her most private place. With his help, she masturbated herself against him until he stopped her from moving and lifted her so that he could pierce her.

Walt looked at his mother for her approval of their joining in this final taboo but he didn't find it there.

"Wait, wait," she whispered. "Not yet, not here. I'm not ready. Let me help you."

Getting herself up off of his lap, she knelt in the grass in front of the bench and took his erection in both of her hands. Her face glowed in the dim light as she looked up at him. Pulling his erection towards her, she pursed her lips and kissed the head.

Walt jerked as if he received an electrical shock.

"Mom," he whispered. "Oh, God, mom."

"I love you," she whispered back and lowering her head, she extended her tongue and swiped it up under his glans and swirled it around the head.

Walt jerked again and moaned at her touch. He grabbed handfuls of her hair and held onto her while she licked and kissed all around the head and ridge of his erection.

"Mom, it's going to happen," he told her. "I can't hold it back."

"Don't," she said and engulfed his erection in her sucking mouth.

It all happened so fast that she was not prepared for the flood of semen that filled her mouth. Trapping his cock between her lips she continued to massage his glans with her tongue while sucking on it and fondling his balls with her hands.

A series of grunts and moans told her that her son was enjoying the ultimate pleasure and that she was the one who gifted him with it. He finally calmed down and tried to pull her mouth off of his sensitive organ. She raised her eyes and looked into his as she tilted her head back and opening her mouth she showed him his essence that she had taken from him. She tried to smile but it started trickling out of the corner of her mouth so she closed her lips and swallowed.

"Oh, Peggy Mom," he uttered and groaned again when she licked around her lips and swallowed a second time.

Peggy gave his softening erection one last kiss and tucked it back inside of his boxers before sitting next to him. He turned and pulled her towards him with such force that he made here gasp.

"I love you, I love you," he said and kissed her.

He could taste himself on her and she could feel his tongue searching her mouth for more.

"You make me crazy," she whispered. "I'm going nuts. I've never acted like this before. What am I going to do with you?"

"You're going to make love to me and I'm going to make love to you, that's what you're going to do with me, my Peggy Mom."

"I get chills every time you call me that," she said and snuggled up to him. "I'll have to change my name."

"My turn," he said and sliding off of the bench he sat on the grass in front of her.

"What?"

"My turn."

"Wait, honey. You're going to hurt your leg."

"I'm OK. Slide forward a little bit."

Peggy scooted her bottom forward on the bench until it was hanging over the edge.

"Let's get these off," he said and slipped her sandals off of her feet.

Walt looked up at her and, with a big grin on his face, he lifted her skirt and kissed his way up her thigh.

Her legs spread of their own accord as she felt his hands and his lips touching her under the skirt covering his head. Lifting her legs, he placed them over his shoulders and wrapped his hands around her butt.

Peggy could feel him blowing cool air on her wet pussy and she instinctively contracted her muscles to close her opening. His mouth soon replaced the breeze as he explored her with his tongue. She could visualize what he was doing under there and she leaned back against the side of the house and allowed him to pleasure her.

Her mind went back to Walt's father and how good he was at doing what his son seemed to also enjoy. Martin had refused to do that and she missed the intimacy of the act. Raising her legs, she placed her feet on his shoulders and held his head through the fabric of her dress.

She had wanted this and she knew it would eventually come but she didn't expect it to happen out in the cool night air. Her thighs pressed and released the sides of his head as he licked and sucked her to a near orgasm before he stopped.

"Uh, uh, don't stop," she hissed. "Please."

"Umm, good. Just tasting you," he said from under the covering. "I like it and I want more."

He resumed his ministrations and as she climbed higher and higher towards her climax she slid farther down off of the seat. Soon only her shoulders pressed against the side of the house and her lower back were supporting her. She pulled herself tightly against his face and kicked her heels against his back.

Suddenly her body tensed into a rigid mass. Walt could feel it and he held still for a few seconds before sucking her little bud into his mouth and teasing the underside with his tongue.

"Oh, sweet, Jesus. Oh, God. Oh, honey, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she groaned and clamped her thighs so tightly against his head that the only thing he could hear was the rapid beating of her pulse against his ears.

He held her while she came down from her peak and tantalized her with gentle licks that caused her body to jerk each time he touched her. Sitting up on the ground, he pulled his head out from under her skirt and looked up at her.

She was trying to maintain her perilous position on the edge of the seat but she was slowly sliding down onto the grass. As she lost her final hold on the bench, her eyes opened wide in surprise and they stared at each other while she slowly slid down onto the ground.

They both broke out into loud laughter at their position. She was sitting on the ground with her legs up over his shoulders and her dress tangled around her waist. His erection was back and it was sticking out of the front of his boxers. He balanced himself on his good knee and holding his erection he leaned forward to insert it into her.

"No, not tonight," she said and covered herself with her hand. "Let's save it for a special time, OK?"

Leaning forward he kissed her and she tasted herself on his mouth.

"OK, Peggy Mom, OK."

Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers