Brunch

Story Info
Domme plays with her artist sub during brunch with her ex.
6.4k words
4.58
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my bicycle into the mudroom and yanked off my jacket, helmet and shoes. The ride over had been a drizzling mess. I could feel the steam coming off of me as the warmth of her house hit me.

Her voice came from the kitchen "Mary, I'm glad you are here."

In the kitchen, Sophia's her hands were deep in a bowl. She smiled at me and I saw evidence of our meal. "Yum" I said.

"Come over and kiss me Mary."

She washed her hands and dried them on the towel at her waist, then stood at her full height. I felt myself weaken, her black flyaway hair framed her face, her height and demeanor made me want to supplicate. I bit my lip.

"You look delicious when you ride your bike over here darling. So sweaty and pink. Oh, and it's still raining is it? You need to get changed so that you don't get a cold. Let's do our ritual after."

She reached both of her hands out and cupped my jaw bringing her lips to mine. God her kisses. She smiled as she released my face and returned to the food.

"Go."

"Yes Sophia."

The decor in her place drew inspiration from Japanese modernism in whites, and creams. I loved how it organized my thoughts to be in her house. So simple. So clarifying. I walked carefully through her clean living room and up the stairs.

In the small bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and threw the wet ones in the drier. I used a washcloth to clean myself and readjusted the small pendant with her initials so that the clasp was in the back.

Then I walked across the hall to the tiny, sparse room with a twin sized futon and put my bag down. On the bed was a folded bundle. I unfolded and dressed with the two items inside. A short blue skirt made of a stretchy material and a loose grey scoop necked blouse with buttons down the front. There was no bra or underwear. Once it was on, my nipples tented the fabric and my cunt started leaking. I checked my face in the small mirror by the side table, tried to tame my hair and dabbed a bit of lipstick on before heading down the stairs in my bare feet.

When I made it back in the kitchen she pointed me to the coffee with milk the way she knows I like it. "Give me a few minutes before we start, I need to finish this. "

"Yes Sophia." I sipped at the coffee, it was perfect and nutty.

"So tell me how you are dear, it's been at least a week hasn't it?"

"I...I'm good. I finished some paintings this week..."

"Which ones did you finish love? The fish painting?"

"Yes Sophia. I... I think it's done. It's a bit different than the last time you saw it."

"Oh wonderful! You did bring pictures didn't you?" She was sprinkling chopped things into a rectangular pan.

"Yeah, I... I brought my tablet with pictures on it."

"Oh I'm really looking forward to seeing it. And you finished another one too?"

"Yeah. I haven't been sure about the the blue one, you remember from the last time..." My mind trailed off thinking of when she came to my tiny studio and saw my paintings. She had been so inquisitive about my work, asking me questions and then she had taken me. Fuck it had been good. "It was actually, it was... it was you that inspired me to finish that one... the blue one" I sipped at my coffee and drank too much of it in one sip.

"Oh that is marvelous darling. I'm glad to know that you were so inspired after I bent you over and played with your sopping wet cunt." Her eyes twinkled as she looked at me, "We'll have to think of some way to celebrate you finishing those pieces. How do you feel about them?" She paused to look at me with those piercing eyes, putting down the scraper in her hand.

Why did I always feel so pinned down by her gaze? "I... I..." I took a deep breath. "I feel excited and glad that I've been so productive. I am still slow at getting things done, but it feels generative now, not stuck like I used to be. It's kind of a relief you know... I had worried I wouldn't create again"

"That makes sense. It does take time to get back into it after what you've been through. Let me just pop this in the oven and we can do our ritual love."

She placed the pan in the oven with the hot pads and set the timer, a small minimalist thing that I barely knew how to use. She was so tidy as she cooked.

"Living room darling. " I followed her onto the plush white carpeting and walked between the two low couches in an L shape. "Up on the settee."

I could feel my nipples tighten as I knelt on the padded bench, knees wide. This was the centerpiece of her living room, a circular cream padded footrest that she sometimes converted to the table with a wooden tray. For me, it was so much more. She stood in front of me and I found I my chest tighten. I found I could not look at her.

"Breathe darling. Three deep breaths."

I felt myself inhale and exhale, letting my spine straighten and my head grow more stable.

"Lovely dear, I like it when you correct your posture so I don't have to. Now. Before we go through with the ritual is there anything I need to know about you right now? How are you physically? Emotionally? Psychologically?"

"Physically I'm a bit sore on my left shoulder from sleeping funny yesterday. I also have a bruise on my thigh from where I ran into a table."

She clucked. "Show me."

I pulled the skirt to the side and she inspected the bruise. "Continue."

"I feel nervous about what you'll think about my paintings, but excited to show them to you. I also... I feel excited... excited to be with you." I reddened.

She paused and then said with a smile. "I am glad to see you too my dear. How about psychologically?"

"Doing... work really helps. I feel a lot less of the dark clouds when I can work. I still cry and I was struggling a bit on Thursday. But I feel calm today because I'm seeing you."

"Good darling. Sounds like the work really helps. What else should I know, would you like pain today?"

"Yes please Sophia."

"So eager dear. Tell me from one to ten how much—and what kind?"

"I think... seven. I'd prefer more sharp than thuddy pain."

"Good to know love. What about humiliation, on a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you like that?"

"Umm... Maybe a five or six? I don't really want to spend the day on the floor though."

"Got it. And what are your limits love. Is there anything out of bounds today? There will be another guest this morning, do you have limits with them?"

My mind reeled. A guest? "Uhhh..." I stammered. "Uhhh..."

"Ah, I have surprised you. Well, I have wanted to show you off for some time now my delicious darling and there's a friend in town. I also happen to think you should meet this person and was hoping you'd trust me. We don't have to do anything you don't want, but I would like to show your obedience to them."

"I... I would... I... Am a bit frightened Miss Sophia."

"Sophia dear. Not Miss. Though if you need to, Sir is fine as well. What are you frightened of?"

"Yes Sophia, I am sorry Sophia. I would... I would very much like to please you. I just don't know if I wish to be with anyone else physically... I don't mind if there is someone who sees, but I think I don't want anyone else to fuck me right now."

"That is fine dear. Let's do this. If it happens that there is anything that might involve physical contact with this person, you will always be given a choice not to do it with no consequences. You will need to make the choice though and I know that can sometimes be tough. Would that be ok?"

"Yes M... Sophia. I can... I will make choices. Is it ok.. Ok if I take some time to make those choices?"

"Certainly dear. You'll have all the time you need. Is there anything else you need to tell me before our ritual?"

"No Sophia, I don't think so."

"OK love. Let me look you over first. Kneel up tall."

I stretched my spine and rolled my shoulders so that my breasts thrust out more. I knew my nipples were hard again. I shuddered. She walked in front of me and tipped my face up to look in her eyes and I breathed deeply. Her eyes were so blue.

"What do you want Mary?"

"I want to be yours Sophia."

"What are your safe words?"

"Red for an immediate stop, Yellow if I want to slow down or need time and three shakes of whatever you give me if I am tied or unable to speak."

"I value and accept your gift. You are mine today."

Then she kissed me on the forehead and I scrambled down of the settee to kiss each of her feet. "Good girl. Now kneel back up with your thighs nice and wide."

"Yes Sophia."

Then she kissed me. It was so very far away from the welcome-to-my-kitchen-kiss, this was a primal inhabitation of my mouth. She ground her tongue and claimed mine. One hand curled against the back of my neck and the other roamed down into my loose shirt to grope, pinch and pull at my tits. I was moaning quickly. "Such hard nipples my sweet slutty girl. You are excited aren't you?"

"Yes Sophia... Sir."

"Hands and knees darling, with your knees as wide as your hips." I moved into position and her hands wandered down the slope of my back. She grasped the curve of my hips and lifted up the skirt to find my pussy. Her fingers slipped through the folds of my labia. "So wet too. Arch your back a bit more dear, that's it. I love how juicy you are, you lovely little slut. Just let me feel. Don't move." I felt a flood of honey and tang as I she fingered me. God this woman.

Then, two things happened at once. The doorbell rang, and the kitchen timer went off. Laughing while I gasped, Sophia wiped her fingers wet with my cunt juices against my thigh and said "My little slut is going to have to wait. Go get the door darling. I need to take care of the food in the kitchen."

Shakily, I got up and walked to the front foyer. When I pulled the door open there was a smartly dressed man carrying a bottle and some flowers. He looked me over fully taking in my clothing, necklace and the curve of my hips. I could have sworn he knew I had just been fingered.

"Oh you must be Mary. You ARE lovely aren't you?" His eyes continued to roam over me and he smiled with an inquiring grin. I found myself unable to speak. "May I come in?" he asked formally.

"Oh yes, yes of course" I had been standing awkwardly in the door gaping at him. I tried to recover, taking what he handed me as he took his coat off.

I made a move to put the things he had given me down so I could take his coat, but he stopped me "Oh don't worry, I know where everything goes." He smoothly moved to the closet and put his coat away, kicking off his shoes and placing neatly them on the shoe rack. Then he took the flowers and the bottle from my hands and walked into the living room, as if he knew the place.

"Martin, come into the kitchen darling. I'm so glad you're here." Sophia called. She met him in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen and kissed him on the lips. He responded by putting down the things on the counter and grasping her around the waist with ease. They kissed as equals. I was instantly jealous.

"It is so good to see you love, it has been far too long. I'm so glad your schedule worked out to come and visit us for brunch. Is this for me? The flowers are lovely. Oh do get me a vase Martin, you tall man, you know where they are, above the fridge. And some wine too?"

"Your favorite, a prosecco from Madeline, she made me promise to bring it to you."

"You spoil me dear. Just put it in the fridge and we'll have it later. How is she dear Madeline?" She cut the stems as he put away the prosecco and filled the vase with water.

They chattered about Madeline and her place in Napa and what was she up to these days. I suddenly felt out of place, alone and annoyed that my session with Sophia had been so interrupted. I felt dark clouds and icicles. I slunk into the kitchen, thinking to find my coffee cup and get a bit more liquid morning. I didn't want to serve at a boring brunch with a man, I wanted to please Sophia. I wanted... no I craved more of her touch. While pouring coffee into my mug, I heard Sophia's voice directed like a whip's tail towards me.

"You ARE pouring Martin a cup of coffee aren't you Mary?"

I instantly bit my lip, put down the mug and grabbed a new one. There was no way avoid my mistake. "I'm sorry Sophia. Martin, would you like cream or sugar?"

"Black please Mary." He looked amused as I brought him the cup with my head bowed.

Sophia beckoned me and said quietly to me "Not your best Mary." Then to Martin, "You've met my Mary haven't you? I suspect she was just sulking. Were you darling? Were you feeling jealous?"

I hung my head, "Yes Sophia."

"That's what I thought." She lifted my chin as I kept my eyes lowered. "Do you need help adjusting that attitude or will you behave for me?"

"No Sophia, I will adjust my attitude. I am sorry Sophia. I am sorry Martin."

"Very well dear. Now go get the silverware on the table."

Martin said wryly as I rustled through the silverware drawer "Little does she know..."

"Ah well dear. Things do change. I do look forward to showing my sweet Mary off to you. But the strata needs more time in the oven and the berries need to macerate. Let's go sit on the couch with our coffee."

I put the silverware on the table and got my coffee cup. Sophia patted the sofa for me to sit next to her on the low couch.

"I have a question for you Mary. I will honor it if you say no, but I would very much like you to show both of us your artwork. Would you be willing to?"

My heart started pounding and I looked at her. Show a stranger my artwork? My mouth went dry. It was as if she was asking me to strip naked. No... being naked would be far far easier. "Ah... Umm..."

"Take your time love. I will wait." Martin looked at me, almost worried.

"I... I..." I looked down at my bare feet, my breath shallow. She was asking me to trust her. I was excited to share my newest work with her. But with a stranger? God. I didn't know him. He wouldn't touch me but... Oh this wasn't at all what I was expecting. But... did I trust her? I decided that I did.

"Ok."

"Good girl" I shakily walked up the staircase to get the tablet from my room. At the top of the stairs I heard the faint echo of "...that was just delicious..." "Just you wait, there's so much more..." My head pounding with my heartbeat, I walked back down the stairs with the tablet I had grabbed from my knapsack. She gestured me to sit between them. I fumbled at my tablet while Sophia clicked the television on.

I was trembling as I pulled up the pictures. Sophia's hand was loose on the small of my back as she murmured, "Take your time dear. Deep breaths. Martin will not comment on your artwork. We will just look." I took a deep breath and put the picture up on the screen. As soon as I did, he leapt off of the couch to sit on the settee to be closer to the screen. I clicked and flipped to the next picture.

"Go slowly darling, let him have some time with them."

I chewed on my lip as he and Sophia looked. "Do you wish to talk about them love?" Sophia asked.

"Uh. Well. The fish had originally been one that kept coming in my dreams, swimming through each night, changing it's colors and making itself seen. I had painted it before, but this time was different. I managed to make it almost like my dreams, luminescent, with pinks and yellows and electric blues. I don't know if it feels real to anyone else, but it feels real to me. It was satisfying to give it dimension."

"Somehow found curves in the body and without meaning to I thought of it as a mermaid or maybe a woman trapped in a fish's body. I played with the colors in the water around the fish to evoke the girl and I think it's kind of eerie."

"Go back" he said a few times. He kept looking and looking. When I flipped to the second piece, the blue painting. Both of them gasped. His hands were clasped and he pressed his mouth into them as if to silence himself.

"Go ahead and tell us about this one too dear."

"Uh. So. Originally it had been a woman with blue skin looking out the window, but it wasn't quite right. So after... after ummm seeing you Miss... I mean, Sophia. Now she's suspended in a kind of pool light, almost the color of the sky when you look up from the bottom of a swimming pool. She kept wanting to look at me sidelong. So when I let her do that after... seeing you Sophia... the rest fell into place. The window became a garden and this school of small fish came to swim around her. I think... I think she is both me and not me. She is weightless and also weighted by the world. She is wary but also yearning for something."

I could feel my teeth on my lower lip and Sophia turned to look at me with her hand on my back. "Breathe darling. Three deep breaths." I hated when she had to say that to me, I hated that I couldn't control myself. I hated the feeling of the tears and I fought them. I hated these panic attacks."

Sophia gathered me to her, pulling me against her chest saying "Do what I say love. Breathe for me." I did, gasping in lungfuls as she stroked my back.

"Good girl. Just keep breathing. Take a few more breaths for me." I felt the tears seeping down my face onto her breasts and inhaled the smell of her. I sniffled and she let me go, smoothing my hair and handing me a tissue. I blew my nose and cleaned my face. "Good girl. You got through that very well my love. Why don't you go splash some water on your face."

Martin was still gazing at the picture on the screen, when I emerged from the downstairs bathroom. Both of his hands were on his mouth and he looked up at me, almost shyly. Sophia was making noises in the kitchen and sang out "Get seated dears, it's time to eat."

The table only has two chairs, so Sophia brought in the small stool in from the kitchen. I blushed seeing it and felt a pang of desire as I sat a couple of inches below her, remembering the last time I had been here. She smiled at me, seeming to know what I was thinking and served me some of the egg dish and fruit salad. Martin poured orange juice from the carafe.

When we started eating, Martin asked about Jamison and if Sophia had seen him recently, wasn't he living in the hills now? I felt lightheaded, but realized I didn't have to pay attention. Martin and Sophia would talk and I didn't have to be present. I could just concentrate on eating. Small bites. Each little bit would nourish me. Made by Sophia's hands, a gift from her. I had agreed to accept what she gives me, this was part of what I had accepted when I became hers. Not too quickly though, bit by delicious bit. First savor the eggs with herbs I can't identify. Like an alchemist the flavors will bring me healing. I savor each small berry and bite of fruit. I will relish what I am given by someone whom I belong to.

When I finished the food and drained the last of the juice. Sophia wiped her face with the napkin. "Good girl Mary, I'm so proud of you for eating everything I served you." I blushed and murmured a "Thank you". She was always perceptive so about my past challenges with eating.

"I'd like to relax a bit and get some bubbly. But before I do that, I also want to tell you more about Martin darling. I haven't told you everything and you deserve to know."

"Ok." I must have looked dazed.

"Darling you may have gathered that Martin and I have been lovers." I started to murmur that I didn't have to know. "It's ok love, let me finish. We were lovers and he was — for a time — my submissive. He came to discover that he has a sadistic streak and he wanted to explore that and in fact, he is quite skilled at that." She smiled at him. "It became clear that our relationship was not right for the long term and that he needed submissives of his own. But we remain dear friends with much love between us." Martin w was beaming back at her. She reached her hand out to grasp his across the table.

12