Brunette Hotsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted the same thing, and also knew it would happen momentarily. "I'm getting ready to cum, " he told her, more as a matter of etiquette than anything else, because he was quite sure she knew it as well as he did.

Seconds later, he felt his climax well up inside his body and concentrate in his groin. Kelli felt his cock start to jerk inside her mouth and knew he was cumming. She tightened her lips so none of the viscous fluid would leak out, and she poised her tongue so the semen would land on it. The first gob shot out exactly where she wanted it, and she relished the meaty flavor, but kept sucking, because she was sure there would be more.

She was right. Bill ejaculated twice more into her mouth, and Kelli kept sucking until she was certain he was done. Gently, she removed his cock from her mouth, holding it upright so none of his cum would drip out and be wasted. In her mouth, she swirled what she had there, fully relishing the taste and texture until she tipped her head back and let it slide down her throat. She was still holding his cock, and was elated to see it was almost fully erect, even after cumming. Like a child with an ice cream cone, Kelli licked everything off the outside, being careful to get the semen that was just under the ridge.

She wasn't through yet, because there was still some inside, and that was too good to be wasted. Kelli placed her thumb right in front of Bill's scrotum and her fingers on the other side of his cock and drew her hand slowly toward her mouth. The cum that hadn't squirted into her mouth oozed out onto her tongue, until her hand was right at the tip and she had gotten it all. Once again, she savored the mouthful of semen before swallowing it.

It was Harry's cock's turn then, and Bill knew it, so he moved aside to let his buddy and Kelli do what they wanted. It was the same for both of them, and Kelli settled herself comfortably and spread her legs while her fingers separated her pussy lips for the stiff cock that had been waiting so patiently. Harry was already wearing a condom, and he walked on his knees until he was between Kelli's legs and leaned forward.

The horny young man placed one hand on the mattress next to her while he used the other one to guide his cock. Her pussy was so wet with the natural lubricant he had left there and with what Kelli had produced while she was sucking off Bill, that some of her juices were actually dripping out onto the sheet. Harry pressed the end of his cock against the wetness and moved it around to cover the head with her fluids. When it was ready, he centered the tip between Kelli's fingers, and firmly thrust forward. The head wedged its way through the soft edges into the place where it was so badly wanted, evoking a sigh of joy from Kelli and a happy murmur from Harry.

Seconds later, he thrust forward again, and another two inches squeezed into her eager pussy, eliciting another, even louder and happier sound from her. The first three inches of his cock were now inside Kelli, where her muscles were delightfully massaging him, so Harry no longer needed to guide his shaft. He leaned forward, placed that hand on the bed on the other side of Kelli, and looked down on the pretty face and sexy body of the hotsy beneath him.

"Give it to me good, Harry. My pussy really needs to get stuffed by your big, hard dick."

Stuffing her good was what the young man wanted to do more than any other thing, and he thrust forward again. Kelli felt his cock surging into the place that needed it, and she spread her thighs wider, bent her knees so she could hook her ankles around Harry's legs and pulled her body against his. Most of the rest of his shaft squeezed into her pussy, and she cooed in joy at the sensation. He grinned at her, happy and prideful that his cock was giving the sexy brunette such a good time, and thrust forward again. She met him by pulling her pussy against him, and his shaft was all the way inside, with his pubic hair tickling her bare lips.

They stayed like that for a minute, before Kelli raised her arms in an unspoken invitation. It was an offer he could not refuse and Harry, with his cock buried in her pussy, lowered his body, sliding his hands under Kelli's shoulders, until his weight was supported on his elbows. The happy people remained in that position for another minute, letting pleasure throb through both their bodies, until he started slowly drawing back and pulling his cock from her.

When no more than the head was still within the portal of pleasure Harry stopped, paused a few seconds, and started slowly driving it back into Kelli's pussy. She felt it surging into her and flexed the muscles in her thighs to pull herself forward to meet his stroke again, while her hands caressed his sides and back. Their bodies came together with a soft "splat," which was accompanied by two happy sighs. A few seconds later, Harry began drawing back again, while Kelli pushed against his shoulders. Once again, he stopped with only the head of his cock inside her pussy.

As Bill watched from the edge of the mattress and waited his next turn, his partners slowly and happily fucked beside him. He was a young man and, once Harry climaxed, Bill would be ready for wherever Kelli wanted his cock. Whichever pleasure hole it was, he knew it would be fun for him too, so he didn't mind waiting or taking her directions when the time arrived.

Neither of the other two were in any hurry for that to happen. Harry wanted to take a long time before cumming, so he was driving his cock straight in and out of Kelli's hot pussy, with little contact with her clit. She was also in no hurry, and could feel her climax building up toward what she knew would be a great orgasm, but only if it took a long time, and she reached her apex of excitement before that wonderful event happened. She fucked back to meet the young man's slow, deep strokes and ran her hands along his back and sides, encouraging him in what he was doing.

"Oh, that's good," she murmured. Harry said nothing, but smiled in agreement.

As good as it was, it kept getting better, as the horny man and woman fucked on the mattress in Joe's place. They continued with the slow deep strokes until Kelli knew she was getting close to her climax and knew it was time to change.

"I'm almost ready to cum," she whispered. Start fucking my clit."

Her partner knew what she meant, and knew he was close to cumming too. With his arms still under her shoulders, he moved slightly higher on her body until he was driving his cock down into the wet pussy that fucked back to meet him. From the different angle, her clit and his cock massaged each other, both when he thrust into her and when he drew back.

"Yeah, like that. Now, fuck me faster. Really give it to me and make me cum!"

There was nothing Harry wanted more than to do what the hotsy asked for. He increased the speed of his strokes and Kelli matched them, until they were pounding at each other and she was almost bouncing up and down on the mattress.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with Harry's cock driving into her and "Yes! Yes!" she encouraged him. "Keep fucking me!"

He continued what she wanted him to do until, seconds later, she cried our joyfully: "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming."

Kelli's fingernails dug into Harry's shoulders, but he was to busy with the incredible pleasure he was deriving from her pussy to even notice the pain. Her legs squeezed his and he kept ramming his cock into her pussy, driving her ass into the mattress with every stroke. He was no more than seconds from cumming when she cried out ecstatically and incoherently and rammed her pussy against him for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, Kelli sagged into the mattress, her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile of total bliss.

Although the hotsy was no longer fucking back to meet him, Harry kept driving his cock in and out of her pussy until his own climax boiled up like a geyser from his entire body. It erupted with a tremendous rush of pleasure into his groin, and he ejaculated heavily. Even then, he didn't stop, but continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy until he spurted twice more into his condom. When his cumming was over, he sprawled on top of her.

Bill was a young man, and he hoped and expected that the blow job he had gotten, great though it had been, wasn't the last thing he would do with the hot brunette on the mattress. By the time Kelli and his buddy had reached their almost simultaneous climaxes, that erotic sight and the anticipation of fucking her himself had gotten his cock as stiff as it had been before it entered her mouth. He didn't know just what she would want to do, but he would no problem letting her decide, because he knew he would derive immense pleasure from whatever it was.

Kelli knew exactly what she wanted, and she waited a few minutes until Harry's cock had softened slightly, just enough to slip out of her pussy when she rolled partway over. "That was terrific, Harry, she said, placing her hand affectionately on his chest. "Some of the best fucking I've ever gotten."

After carefully peeling off the condom, she kissed his semi-erect cock and licked off some of the juices. "Don't get lost, Dude," she addressed the stiff cylinder. "I've got something in mind for you in a few minutes." She smiled at the way the object of her lust became almost ready for action in response to her licking off the semen.

After that, she turned her attention to Bill and took avid notice of his big, stiff cock, and saw how it was ready for more action. "I hope you like a little doggy," she told the wielder of the big erection.

"Anyway you want it."

Kelli showed how she wanted it by getting to her knees and, with her face pressed against a pillow, reaching back to spread her pussy lips. Bill had come to Joe's Place prepared that night, and he fished a condom out of his pants pocket, put it on and approached her waiting pussy. He rubbed the tip of his cock in her waiting wetness, centered it in the pink hole where it was wanted, and gave a firm thrust forward. Her pussy was wet and still distended from the fucking it had just gotten, so the first three inches of the hard shaft slid easily inside.

That was enough to send bolts of joy throbbing through Kelli's body, and she cooed happily. Because she no longer needed to hold her pussy lips apart, she placed her arms under her face so she could push back with them when she felt his cock surging into her. Bill didn't make her wait very long for that to happen. He placed his hands on her succulent hips, thrust forward while pulling back, on her body, and drove his cock the rest of the way into the dripping wet hole. This time the sound of joy she uttered was a moan of bliss, as Bill was kneeling behind her with his cock all the way inside her needy pussy.

That was part of what Kelli wanted, and she smiled at the man and the cock who would be providing the rest. "Lie down in front of me," she instructed Harry. I want to lick off the rest of your cum and earn some more."

It was an offer the young man could not refuse, and he slid his pubic area under the face of the woman who had made it. Holding his cock like a Popsicle, Kelli licked off the rest of the semen, elated at the way it grew even stiffer from the strokes of her tongue, and engulfed it in her mouth to suck it for a few strokes.

One more thing was needed to make everything perfect. Kelli turned her head to Bill and took care of that one thing. "Really give it to me," she instructed him. "Fuck me like I know you can."

As she turned her face back to Harry and enveloped his cock in her mouth, she felt Bill slowly drawing his shaft from her pussy, pause for a few seconds, and drive it back into her while she fucked back to meet it. Her mouth was full, or she would have told him how great it felt as the big shaft spread her opening and stretched the attached channel.

Kelli quickly set up a rhythm as Bill slowly fucked in and out of her wet pussy. That was the way she wanted it, because she hoped to once again take a long time before her orgasm. She sucked Harry's cock in and out of her mouth at the same speed, wanting to make that last too. His shaft was not as long or thick as the other man's, but it was plenty big enough to spread her lips pleasurably, and she reveled in the smooth skin and its hardness. Every time she felt the head touch the back of her throat, Kelli opened herself up and took the entire length, stroking it with the muscles there, with her tongue and her lips.

As good as the cock felt in her mouth, the big shaft slowly plowing in and out of her pussy was giving her even more delight. She had been quite judicious in saving the larger cock for the second time, because Bill was stretching her even more than Harry had done. She loved everything about it, from the hands on her hips guiding her body to the maximum impalement as she thrust her pussy back to meet the man behind her to the way his pubic hair felt against her bare skin.

Bill was having just as great a time, and Kelli's pussy was one of the most delightful of his experience. He slowly drove his cock in and out of her, reveling in the way her internal muscles massaged the entire length of his shaft, gripping and releasing it with every stroke. She was a visual delight too, with her sexy body rocking from side to side, starting a few minutes after their fucking began. He had been horny and eager when the three of them entered the cubicle. Being sucked off by Kelli had partially alleviated the former, but he could feel his climax building again, in every part of his body, and he knew he would be climaxing within a few minutes.

Harry was reveling in every aspect of the blow job he was getting, also including the visual one. He loved watching Kelli's big brown eyes gazing at him as her mouth slowly moved forward, engulfing his cock, followed by backing away and releasing most of it. It was even more fun watching his shaft sliding in and out of her pretty face.

However, these delights were nothing compared to the physical pleasure her mouth was giving him. When just the head was nestled between her lips, Kelli's tongue swirled over it and under the ridge, giving him thrills such as he had rarely known. That same talented organ laved the length of his shaft as at slid back and forth, in and out of the hotsy's warm, wet chamber of pleasure. Like his friend, the edge had been taken off his horniness, but he could feel another climax mounting, and he knew he would soon be filling that chamber with cum.

Kelli was letting Harry set the pace, fucking back to meet him when she felt his cock surging into her pussy, and drawing her mouth back from the thick cylinder that was cramming it so well. While the shaft was being withdrawn from her dripping pink hole, she moved her mouth forward again, to envelop the other giver of pleasure. Both men were moaning and sighing from the exquisite pleasure they were getting, and Kelli was murmuring softly, her mouth being too busy to say more.

Each of the three wanted the intense pleasure to last as long as they could make it, but knew they were going to cum soon. Bill was the first. Kelli's lips and tongue were giving him too much pleasure to hold back, and he gave her the news: "I'm ready to cum."

She already knew that, because she had felt his cock throbbing against her tongue, but she closed her mouth more tightly around the shaft, to keep any of his semen from dribbling out of her mouth, and started sucking faster and using shorter strokes. After less than a minute, she felt his cock jerking inside her mouth, and a big gob of semen landed on her tongue, right where she wanted it. Kelli continued sucking the same way, and was rewarded with two more ejaculations into her mouth, before she was certain Bill was through cumming.

Taking his cock out of her mouth, Kelli held his upright as she had with Harry's, so none of the semen still inside would drip out, and swirled the viscous liquid in her mouth, relishing the taste and texture before letting it slide down her throat. She treated Bill's cock as she had Harry's, licking everything off the outside and using her hand to squeeze all the cum out of the inside onto her tongue before taking full enjoyment of it. When she was done, Kelli turned to Harry, who had continued slowly fucking her while she was occupied with his buddy's climax.

"Really give it to me good," she said. "I need to cum again."

The sensation of having a man squirt his semen into her mouth, followed by thoroughly enjoying its flavor and texture had brought Kelly close to the orgasm she wanted. She took over the pace, ramming her body back against Harry and impaling her pussy on his cock. He saw what she was doing, and accepted it, thrusting forward to meet her when she had almost completely enveloped his entire shaft. His hands remained on her succulent hips, guiding her and pulling against her for leverage as he plowed in and out of her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Harry grunted in time with the thrusts of his cock into Kelli's pussy. He was on the verge of starting to cum, but he wanted her to climax first.

"Oooo! Oooo!" she crooned in the same tempo. Her body was swaying from side to side and Kelli's hips were swiveling, driving her knees down into the mattress. "Oh! OH!" she cried out ecstatically as she started cumming.

Her movements didn't stop, but increased in speed as she rammed her pussy back against the hard cock that was bringing about her climax. "Yes!" she implored the wielder of that cock. "Keep fucking me!"

Harry had no intention of not fucking her, and the pleasure was so intense he probably couldn't have stopped if he had wanted to. His hard thrusts matched her speed; he rammed his cock forward to meet her, while his hands on her hips kept the hotsy upright. He could feel his own climax mounting rapidly, and knew he would cum as soon as Kelli reached her orgasm.

When that delightful event happened, all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy back for an ultimate time. After her climax, she sagged forward, sprawling on top of the mattress with her arms at her sides and her face resting on Bill's thigh. Harry rode down with her and didn't stop plunging his cock into her until his own climax erupted out of his groin and he shot a big burst of semen into his condom. He knew there was more to come, so he continued fucking until he had ejaculated two more times, and collapsed on top of Kelli. With his sexual needs slaked and his horniness satisfied, he lay on top of her until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy.

"That was great, you guys," Kelli murmured, with a big smile on her face. The two men agreed, and they all lay in a happy pile, listening to all the people around them moaning in pleasure and otherwise expressing their sexual joy.

After cumming three times and swallowing two delicious mouthfuls of semen, Kelli was ready to call it a night. Her sexual needs were satisfied, at least for that night, and there would always be plenty of partners for a sexy and aggressive woman like her. Bill and Harry had done a great job of fulfilling her needs, and she would definitely be interested in getting together with them the next time she met them in Joe's Bar or some similar place.

The men were quite happy too, at the great fucking they had gotten with the brunette hotsy and with the way she had sucked them off. Bill would have liked to have eaten her pussy too and, if he was lucky enough to get together with her again, he would try to make a point of doing that first. Whether such a meeting would ever happen again was something they could not have predicted, but all three satisfied people hoped they would.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Kelli and Bill and Harry did, and will probably have in the near future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12