Bru's Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Matthew McConaughey & Dominic Monaghan in the Big Easy.
3.2k words
4.3
12.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Lyssa. Nice hair cut."

Alyssa looked up. A big smile lit up her face. "Orly!" She ran around the bar and threw her arms around his neck. "I'm so glad to see you."

"Why?"

"Amy's been in a funk lately. Maybe you're what she needs." She slipped her arm through his. He led her over to the table his friends where sitting at. She stopped a few feet away. "You really know how to intimidate someone."

"What?" He grinned. "Dominic Monaghan, Sean Bean, Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd, Craig Parker, this is Alyssa. Need anything, let her know. Where's Amy?" he asked.

"In the office. First door on the right." She turned her attention to his friends. "What can I get ya?"

"How bout your number," Dom said with a smile. The others laughed and placed their orders.

"How bout not." She left, returning with a round of beers. "Just yell if you need anything else?"

They watched her walk away. "Now I know why he insisted on us coming to New Orleans," Elijah said.

*****

Amy threw the pen down in disgust. The numbers on the forms seemed to rum together. She glanced at the box sitting on the edge of the desk.

"Oh for Christ's sake," she muttered. She stood, grabbed the box and headed toward the door. A knock stopped her. Opening a filing cabinet drawer, she tucked the box out of sight and swung open the door.

Orlando stood on the other side. "Surprise."

"Oh thank God," she said as she moved into his arms. "I thought I was going to have to bitch at someone."

"That bad?" He closed the door, shutting out the bar sounds.

"Worse."

*****

Thianna looked over her shoulder at the table of guys Alyssa was waiting on. When she noticed one staring at her, she turned back to the bar.

"Ooh. They're cute," Beth said as she placed drinks on Thi's tray. "You know one's staring at you."

"Yes, I do. And your point is?" She left to attend her tables. Stopping by the office, she knocked on the door. "Amy, you're needed at the bar." She opened the door slowly. Amy and Orlando were straightening clothing. He kissed her on the forehead before returning to his friends. They watched him walk away.

"Damn," Thi said. "Is it as tight as it looks?"

"Yep."

"And his . . .?"

"Oh yeah."

*****

"It's the bartender, isn't it?" Billy asked. "Nice." He leaned out to see Amy better.

"Bloom, who's the redhead?" Sean asked.

"Mandy, I think. You interested, Bean?" He looked over at Orlando and winked.

"Who's Alyssa?" Dom asked. He looked around for her.

"She's Amy's sister."

Sean got up and walked to the bar. He watched Amy as she made her way to him. "So you're the reason we're here."

She glanced up at him. "Sorry?"

"When Dom and Billy made noises for a vacation, Bloom insisted that we come here. Now I see why. Very nice." He saluted her with his bottle.

Blushing she placed another in front him. "Thank you, Mr. Bean."

"Sean, please. Is your friend single?" He drained his beer in one sip.

"Which one?"

"Mandy."

"Yes." She cocked her head to the side, her braid falling over her shoulder. "Would you like to meet her?"

"Possibly."

"You'll get a chance." She nodded to someone behind him. "Here she comes."

"I am so ready to go home." Mandy slipped into the chair beside Sean and pulled out her tickets.

"Mandy, have you met any of Orlando's friends?" She shook her head. "Sean Bean, Amanda Jones."

Amy slipped to the other end of the bar where Beth and Thi were. They watched the couple for a minute.

"So who's that?" Beth asked. She loaded up Thi's tray again.

"Sean Bean."

"Who?"

"The guy that played Boromir in Lord of the Rings."

"Oh." She stared at him. "He looks better clean shaven." Amy and Thi nodded in agreement.

"Hey, Amy. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. Do you recognize the guy in the corner?" Thi asked.

Amy looked at whom she was talking about. "The one peeling the paper off the bottle?" She looked closer. Her eyes widened. "Holy shit."

"What?" Thi and Beth leaned in closer.

"I think it's him."

"Who?" Thi growled in frustration.

"Matthew McCaunaghey."

"Holy shit."

*****

"Did you get her number?" Billy asked when Sean returned.

"She agreed to a drink."

"At least you're getting something," Dom said glumly. "All she does is smile and drop off drinks. She's . . ."

"She's coming back," Billy said.

Alyssa held up a camera. "I'm goin' round taking pictures. Everyone scoot close." The bulb flashed. "Perfect. I'll be back with some more beer."

"See what I mean," Dom said as she left. "Smiles and drops off drinks."

"And takes pictures." Billy ducked when Dom threw a French fry at him.

*****

"Where'd your friends go?"

Dom looked up. Alyssa placed a fresh beer on the table. He shrugged. "Out painting the town. I didn't realize how many people were in New Orleans."

"There's not really. It's the first weekend of Jazz Fest." He gave her a blank look. "The Jazz and Heritage Festival. It's two weeks and weekends out of every year. Lots of food, art and music."

"Are you going?"

"Tomorrow. Crosby, Stills and Nash are playing." She tilted her head to the side. "You wanna join me?"

He sat back. "You've been blowing me off all night, now you're asking me out?"

"Just to listen to some music, silly. Not a date." She spun around and walked away.

*****

Thi nervously wiped her hands on her apron as she approached the corner table. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Matt smiled at her. "Not right now, thanks."

She turned and scurried back to the bar. Amy was looking at her. "What?"

"Pussy. Why didn't you stay and talk to him?"

"About what, may I ask?"

"Anything. Invite him the Jazz Fest. We're all going. Go ask."

Beth placed a shot glass full of bourbon in front of Thi. "Here. Liquid courage."

Thi pinched her nose and tossed it back. She shuttered. "Eww."

Matt watched the girls talking. The brunette behind the bar was waving in his direction. He took a sip of beer, his eyes traveling down his waitress's legs. He turned his head sideways. The shorts seemed to inch up. Soon they, along with the rest of her, were walking his way. A blush tinted her tanned cheeks.

"Do you mind if I sit?" He motioned to the chair. "Thanks. We were wondering if you're free tomorrow."

"We?"

She gestured at the bar. "My friends and I. We're going to the Jazz Fest tomorrow and we were wondering if you would like to come with us."

"We or you?"

Her blush deepened. "Me."

"Since you asked so nicely, sure." He finished off his beer. "When do you get off?"

"Whenever."

"How bout joining me for a drink?"

She stood. "Give me ten minutes."

They were waiting for her at the bar. "So?"

Thi fanned her face, sure that she was about to melt. "I'm gonna join him for a drink, so I need to get off."

"Fine," Amy said, a large smile on her face.

*****

"Complex," Thi said. She finished her third drink. "I love Amy. She's my best friend and I want her to have everything. But she's pushy. And a little motherly." She held up her thumb and forefinger about an inch apart. She squinted at Matt.

"What about the guy she's with now?" Matt laid back and propped up on his elbows. They were in Thi's backyard on a blanket. He had his shirt unbuttoned.

"Orly? He's a really good guy. Cute. Has a great ass." She patted his leg. "Yours is better," she said absently. "They met a couple of months ago. I have no idea where their relationship is headed."

"Why do you say that?"

She opened another wine cooler. "Because he's an actor."

"So am I. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No." She waved a hand, as if dismissing what he said. She turned to him. "I don't want her to get hurt. A little fling isn't so terrible, but I think Amy's letting her feelings get involved."

"Is that bad?"

"No." She let out a sigh. "I just don't want her to get hurt." She stood and stretched.

"She's a big girl. I'm sure she can take care of herself." He was quiet for a moment. "Orly would be...?"

"Orlando Bloom. Didn't you notice that most of the cast of Lord of the Ring were sitting on the other side of the bar?" Suddenly she started stripping.

Matt sat up in shock. "What are you doin'?" he asked as her shirt went flying.

"Taking off my clothes." She stepped out of her shorts.

"Why?"

"Because," she began as she knelt beside him. "I'm tired of talking." She leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of his hips. She kissed him softly.

"Darlin'," he said as she moved back. "If you're gonna kiss a man, kiss him." He grabbed her head and pulled her closer. He captured her lips in a deep kiss. He lay back on the ground, taking her with him. He rolled them over until he was half on top of her. He broke the kiss.

Thi kept her eyes closed. She shivered as he slowly removed her bra straps. He unhooked the front clasp and let her bra hang open. A humid breeze ran across the lawn and over their bodies. Goosebumps broke out on her arms. Lazily he skimmed his fingers across her breasts, teasing her nipples. She giggled as he glided down her ribs. He fingered the lace on her panties.

She cracked open her eyes when she felt the heat of his body disappear. He was propped up on one arm, staring at her. He moved between her legs and grabbed the edge of her panties. She raised her hips as he tugged. The piece of clothing went flying over his shoulder. She watched as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans. Her mouth went dry when his erection sprung free.

He took his time unrolling the condom. He covered her body with his. He gradually slid inside her. Her leg hooked over his waist. He propped himself on his elbows, keeping his weight off of her. He slowly withdrew. She grabbed his hips and pulled him forward. She locked her ankles behind his back. He withdrew then rammed forward. Her nails sank deeper as he plunged into her. He felt her breath on his neck. He increased the tempo, going deeper and harder. She thrust her hips up, matching the speed.

*****

"Good Lord, they're gonna catch the lawn on fire."

"Beth, quit watching." Nicki said as she started down the hall to her room.

"I didn't know Thi could bend like that."

Nicki stopped and peeked outside. "Wow. Neither did I. She's gonna wake the neighbors."

"They're probably taping it." Beth's eyes lit up.

"She'll kill you," Nicki said, reading her thoughts. "Go get the camera."

*****

"So they left you to clean up." Dom was propped up on the bar, watching Alyssa work. "God, you're sexy."

"How many have you had tonight?"

He peered into the bottle in his hand. "I lost count."

"Uh-huh. And you were thinking of doing what with me?" She shut the register.

"Anything and everything in all the positions I know." His lids slid half closed as she sauntered over to him. She put her crossed arms on the bar and leaned forward.

"Can you even get it up?" she asked breathily.

He closed the distance between them. "Why don't you come find out."

"That's very tempting." She reached out and ran her thumb across his bottom lip. He bit the tip.

"I hear a but in there."

She shrugged. "There's a definite maybe."

He sighed. "All right. I'll walk you home. Orly's probably there anyway."

*****

Amy took a sip of coffee. She was staring outside. "Why is there clothes all over the backyard?" Nicki and Beth snickered behind her. She turned around. "What is it?" Beth handed her the camcorder and pressed play. "Oh." She tilted her head. "How in the hell did they get in that position?" She handed the camera back to Beth. "Never mind. I don't want to know."

*****

Something was tickling his nose. Dom brushed it away. It came back. He grabbed it and cracked open an eye. Alyssa was sitting on the coffee table, smiling at him. In his hand was a cat's toy, a long stick with a feather on the end.

He propped up on his elbow. "What are you doing?"

"Waking you up." She moved to the edge of the couch.

"I can think of a few other ways you could've done that."

"I'm not an exhibitionist."

Hearing a snort, they look up. Orlando was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Alyssa blushed. He continued on to the kitchen.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing." She stood and tugged at his hand. "Come on we're about to head to the racetrack."

"What type of race are we going to see?" He sat up and stretched.

"That's where the Jazz Fest is at."

Nicki appeared at the door. "Let's go. Daylight's wastin'."

*****

Night had fallen. They had returned home after watching Crosby, Stills and Nash. Everyone was at the Brouchard house with Matt manning the bar-b-q. Dom and Alyssa sat apart from the others.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" he asked.

She choked on a sip of daiquiri. "I don't know," she said when she recovered. She turned to face him. "I guess you would have to kiss me to find out."

His mouth tilted up in a smile. "I guess I will." He moved closer until their legs were touching. He caressed her cheek before leaning over. He brushed his lips across hers. Alyssa parted her lips. Dom took advantage to deepen the kiss. Gradually they parted.

"Can we go inside now?" he asked. Standing she took his hand and led him inside. They passed thru the kitchen and living room to make their way upstairs.

He closed her bedroom door and pulled her up against him. She tangled her fingers thru his hair and pulled his head down until their lips met. Reaching between them, he slid the zipper down on her shorts. He pushed them over her hips, letting gravity pull them down. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"You have been driving me crazy all day," he said. He grabbed the edge of her tank top and pulled it over her head, leaving her in just her panties. Slowly he backed her to the bed. He knelt in front of her. As he captured her gaze, he leisurely began to drag her panties down her legs. At her bellybutton he tongued her navel ring, tugging on it gently. He dipped his tongue into the shallow navel before continuing down. He placed a series of kisses above her pubic hair. "Sit."

She sat on the edge of the bed with him between her legs. He reached out and traced a finger over her bottom lip, down her neck, across her chest. He kept his eyes on her face as he lazily circled her nipple. He began kissing her neck. She giggled.

"Dom, as much as I like this attention," she giggled again when his fingers skimmed down her ribs. She grabbed his head to stop his nibbling. "I'd rather you just fuck me."

A smile played across his lips. "My pleasure." He quickly shed his pants and slipped on a condom. He fell to his knees, sliding her off of the bed until she was sitting astride him. He positioned himself at her entrance. He slowly slid into her, closing his eyes as heat surrounded him. It felt as if he had entered an inferno. She constricted around him, her muscles milking him.

She opened her eyes halfway and gazed at him. His lips captured hers as he surged up, filling her completely. He pumped into her leisurely. He released her mouth. His teeth scraped her neck, driving her higher. His fingers tightened on her hips. Little mewing noises escaped her throat. She bit her lip to muffle her scream. Her whole body went taunt. He continued to move as her orgasm subsided.

She sat up and wiped stray strands of hair out of her face. She pushed on his chest until he was sitting on the floor. She slid off the bed. She kissed him, forcing him to lie down.

Alyssa straddled his hips. Guiding him into her, she sat down. She shifted her hips forward, causing him to moan. A corner of her mouth tilted up in a smile. She moved her hips again.

"Lyssa, please," he groaned. His nails dug into her hips.

"Beg some more," she said. She set a slow pace, teasing him. He bucked his hips up. She leaned forward till she was lying on top of him. She tongued his ear. "Beg."

He tugged on her hips, trying to get her to increase the pace. She kept the slow rhythm. He gave up. "Bloody hell. Please, Lyssa."

"Please what?"

"Faster. More. I don't care, just make me come." She lifted her body until he nearly fell out. She sat down, hard. They groaned in unison.

Dom rolled them over until he was on top. He opened her legs wider and began to pound into her. Her moans got louder. She screamed when she came. He growled as he exploded in her.

He rolled off of her. They lay on the floor, side by side, catching their breath. Dom propped up on his elbow. Alyssa cracked an eye open when she felt his mouth close over her breast. He smiled up at her, her nipple between his teeth. He swirled his tongue around it. Releasing her, he straddled her stomach and penned down her arms. "I think it's your turn to beg."

Billy looked up at the house. "She sure does have a set of lungs on her."

*****

Amy poured herself another cup of coffee. Blowing to cool it off, she looked up to see Thi standing in the doorway. "What are you doing down here? You have a gorgeous guy in your bed."

Thi walked in. "So do you." She grabbed the bowl of grapes out of the fridge. "Sustenance."

Amy smiled after her. The smile slipped from her face as she pulled a stick out of her pocket. She looked at it again to make sure she was right. "Damn," she whispered. She headed back upstairs. She quietly opened her door.

Orlando opened his eyes and stretched. "I thought I was going to have to come find you." He sat up. The cover slipped down to lay in his lap, exposing his tattoo.

She handed him the cup of coffee before stripping. "I was messing with Elijah on the couch."

"Where's Craig and Billy?" He took a sip. "What's in this?"

"Milk and sugar. Billy's with Beth and Craig's with Nicki. Or it's the other way around." She shrugged. "I just heard moans and beds squeaking and a few 'Oh God's." She crawled into bed next to him.

He set down the cup and wrapped his arms around her. "Why don't we make some noises of our own?"