Bru's Girls Ch. 06

Story Info
On a movie set with Joaquin Phoenix and Colin Farrell.
2.9k words
4.62
11k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the confusion with Chapter 5. Hope you enjoy!

Nicki hung up the phone. She leaned against the counter with a pensive look on her face. "That was T-Paul on the phone."

"What's up with him?" Beth set down the orange juice.

She pulled out a chair and sat down. "Seems that a movie company rented his place for the week and they need extras."

"Really? Who's in it?" Thi asked.

"Don't know. Well, several scenes are gonna be shot out at T-Paul's over the next few days. He needs waitresses."

"Damn. I'm working."

"Me, too," Beth and Alyssa said.

"I'm not," Amy said. "I'll go with you, Nick."

"Great. We have to be there at eight."

"In the morning?" She huffed. "Fine."

*****

Nicki drove out to the bayous south of the city. Amy slept in the passenger seat. She pulled up to her cousin's restaurant. She turned off the engine and sat there.

"Wow. Hey, Ams. Wake up."

"What?" She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Good Lord. Is this T-Paul's?"

"Yeah. Hollywood has landed."

People were all around: going back and forth between the trailers and the restaurant, standing around and other activities. They slowly exited the car. A man came rushing up to them.

"No. Can't park here."

"We're here for the waitressing job," Amy said.

"Oh. Extras. Park over there." He motioned in the general area and walked off.

"I'll park the car. You go find T-Paul." Amy grabbed the keys.

"Sure." Nicki walked into the restaurant. There was more activity in here than outside. "Hey, Paul. Where you at?"

"Hey, Nicki. Who you got wit you?"

"Just Amy. The others are working. You willingly went into this mess?"

"Yeah. For tree days, dey got ma place."

"Man, it's like a beehive in here," Nicki said as she entered.

A woman walked up to them. "Extras, come with me." Amy and Nicki followed. "Fill out these forms, go through there, your costumes are hanging up. You're needed in fifteen minutes. Someone will come and get you." She walked off.

"Did you get all that?" Nicki whispered.

"A little." They walked into the bathroom and saw the outfits. "Holy shit. She took a deep breath and sucked in her stomach to button the shorts. "Is everyone in Hollywood anorexic? Don't they realize Southern women have hips?"

"Especially Cajuns," Nicki teased.

"Shut up, coonass."

The lady with the clipboard was waiting for them. "Hair and makeup is that way. You," she pointed to Amy. "You're going to be first."

Amy raised her eyebrows at her roommate and walked off. Nicki huffed and went outside. The bar had been deemed a non-smoking zone unless cameras were rolling. She patted her pockets and realized her cigarettes were still inside. She walked up to a guy standing a few feet away.

"Excuse me, you got a cigarette?" He turned and gave her one. He held up his lighter. She inhaled deeply. "Thanks."

"Nervous?" he asked.

"A little. Has anyone ever told you you got gorgeous eyes?"

He laughed. "Never heard that pick-up line from a woman. Joaquin Phoenix."

"Nicki Harris."

"You from here?" His voice adopted a Cajun accent.

"My cousin owns the bar."

He nodded to someone behind her. "Nice to meet you, Nicki. Duty calls."

She watched him walk away. She had to love those jeans. They clung like a second skin. His black shirt was tight, showing off his toned torso. She licked her lips and smiled. Stubbing out her cigarette, she followed him into the semi-warm building.

She stood in the shadows and watched the action. Lines were said. Amy sauntered up to the table, set down the drink and walked away, her hips swaying. Joaquin watched her before turning his attention to the actor in front of him. Nicki narrowed her eyes. Amy was not getting this one.

The director yelled cut. Colin joined Joaquin at the table. "That looks like a tasty little bit," he said, nodding in Amy's direction.

"Found one outside."

"Really? So we don't have to flip a coin?"

The director interrupted them. "Okay, everybody. From the top."

"Jaysus. How do people cope with this heat?" Colin complained.

Amy looked over her shoulder at him as she picked up the glasses. "Wear as little clothing as possible." She strolled back to the bar. He smiled after her.

"I have got to find a bathroom," Amy told Nicki. They had shot the same scene several times.

"Ain't there port potties out back?"

"I'll be puking the rest of the day if I go in there. I'm gonna try to find an open trailer."

"Good luck," she said absently. Amy followed her gaze. She grinned at her friend. "Stay away, Brouchard."

"Wasn't even gonna try. I have a craving for a little Irish." She found the backdoor. The first trailer she came to was open.

Colin looked up when his trailer door opened. His eyebrows raised when a young woman entered. "Something I can help you with, lass?"

Amy jumped. "Holy Mary, don't do that!" She stamped her foot. She looked up to see who scared her. "I'm sorry. They're using the bathrooms for something else, and I really have to go." He pointed the way. "Tanks."

He waited for her to return. "You're one of the waitresses?" She nodded. "Kinda tight on you."

"Not my choice of costumes. Besides, a gentleman wouldn't have pointed out the snugness of my clothes."

A wicked grin played at the corners of his mouth. "I ain't no gentleman. Don't you read the papers?"

An assistant knocked on the door. "You're need on set, Mr. Farrell."

He got up and held the door open for her. "After you."

*****

Amy fanned herself. It was after lunch and starting to get hotter. She could see buckets of sweat pour off everyone, especially the actors. The director was being a sadist and not turning on any fans. She felt a presence behind her. She turned her head to find Colin sitting there.

"Colin Farrell, actor," he said as he stuck out his hand.

A smile tilted up the corner of her mouth. "Amy Brouchard, extra."

He kept her hand and placed a kiss on the back. She felt herself blush. "Would you join me for a drink tonight?"

"Sure."

"Great. You know which trailer's mine." He got up and walked a few paces away. He stopped and came back towards her. "Is it true that you don't wear that many clothes?" She gestured to her outfit. He waved that off. "I meant normal clothes."

"You just have to find out."

*****

"Hey, Nick. Does Janis have any clothes that will fit?" Amy asked. They were on dinner break. She set down her sandwich in disgust.

"Probably. Why?"

"Colin Farrell asked me to have a drink wit him tonight."

She frowned. "You shouldn't be drinkin'."

"I haven't had anything to drink since I went out wit Ryan. Dat was what, last month? A few drinks won't hurt de baby."

Nicki shrugged. "Let's go. Hopefully she'll have something better to eat dan dis."

*****

Joaquin asked as he stubbed out his cigarette. They had wrapped for the day. It was nearly midnight. He and Nicki had been talking and having a beer. "Would you like to join me in my trailer?"

She looked around for Amy. "Why not."

"You want your friend to join us?"

"I don't share."

He smiled. "Greedy little thing, aren't you?" He ran a finger down her arm. "Doesn't like to play nice and share."

They walked in silence to his trailer. He held the door open and gestured for her to go first. He handed her a beer. "So, what do you do for a living?"

"Exactly what I pretend to be. I'm a bartender and waitress at Bru's in the Quarter."

"Interesting. Anything else?"

"Not really." She set her beer on the table. "Can I ask a question?"

"Shoot," he said before taking a sip of his beer.

"When are we gonna fuck?"

He choked. He gently set down his bottle next to hers. He closed the distance between them. "Impatient."

"No. Just horny." She leaned up and began kissing him deeply on the lips, her tongue shooting into his mouth as her hand stroked the length of his erection thru his pants. He reached up and began to fondle one of her breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipple, making her moan. He broke the kiss. Reaching behind his head, he pulled his shirt off. Nicki remove his pants and boxers while he unbuttoned her shirt.

She began kissing and nibbling her way down his neck, chest and belly until she was kneeling between his legs. Soon her soft, wet tongue was licking up and down the entire length of his shaft, swirling and flicking around the head while her hand gently squeezed his swollen balls. When his dick was slick with her spit, she stroked it with her hand while taking his balls into her mouth, one at a time, and sucking on them. He moaned and let his head fall back. His fingers tangled themselves in her hair.

Joaquin pulled her head away from his crotch. "That's enough." He reached for a condom that was on the counter. He quickly opened it.

She stood and pulled her thong off, her skirt bunching around her waist. She placed a knee on either side of his hips, straddling him. Reaching back, she grabbed his dick and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she started to sit back on him until the head slip inside her, then she slammed herself down on his entire length. They both let out a moan. She began riding his cock, alternating between bouncing up and down on it and grinding her hips back and forth. She leaned forward, her breasts stroking his face with her movements. He turned his head and latched on to a nipple. His fingers dug into her hips. She ground her pussy down hard on his dick, then arched her back and threw her head back. She let out a high-pitched squeal as her entire body shook. He groaned as he came. She collapsed on top of his chest.

*****

Amy giggled. "I shouldn't be drinkin'."

"Why?" Colin asked.

"It gets me into a lot of trouble."

"For instance?" She shook her head. He prodded her with his elbow. "Oh, come on. You can't leave me hanging on that. I'm gonna imagine a bunch of stuff."

"Your imagination probably won't far from the truth."

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? Tell me any way."

"I stripped at Kitty Katz during Mardi Gras last year. We had several hurricanes and I got dared."

"How much did you show?"

She paused for a moment. "Kitty Katz is total nudity. The girls do other stuff on the stage, too."

"Did you?"

She laughed and shook her head. "I wasn't that drunk."

"How drunk are you now?"

She looked up at him. "Barely buzzin'."

"Will you strip for me?"

She sat there for a moment before getting up and walking over to his stereo. She flipped thru his CD collection. "Wow. Impressive." She continued to look. "Nothing. I've got a song if you don't mind."

"That's fine."

"Great." She put the CD in and grabbed her bag. "I'll be back in a few."

Colin adjusted himself. He wondered what type of show she was going to put on. She looked like she would be good. He looked up and frowned.

Her hair cascaded down her back and around her shoulders. She wore an oversized shirt that hung down to her knees. One of his hats was pulled low over her eyes. Three-inch black heels finished the outfit.

Amy pressed play. Horns blared through the speakers. She stood with her back to him. After the intro, she began to move to the music. She let the shirt slid down, baring her shoulder. She pulled it up and repeated the movement with the other shoulder. The shirt slid down to reveal her back. She looked over her shoulder and gave him a wicked little grin. She turned around, the shirt back in place. She slowly opened up one side, then the other, exposing her outfit underneath.

His tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth. Her top was the color of her flesh and tied at her neck and the middle of her back. Her black skirt was short. It rode low on her hips and stopped at the apex of her thighs. The straps of her panties peaked out the sides at the top of the skirt. His vision was momentarily blocked when she threw the large shirt at him. He pulled it off to see her running her hands up her body. Her eyes were closed.

Standing he moved silently until he was behind her. He pulled her up against him. The song began to play again. His Irish brogue tickled her ear when he talked. "Let's start over."

He kept her hips plastered to his as they moved in to the music. The bottom of her top gapped open. He slid his hands up her ribcage to her tits. She whimpered when he rolled her nipples between his fingers. He could feel her getting hot through his jeans. His tongue darted out to lick her shoulder. When she turned her head, he captured her lips. He maneuvered her to the table.

Amy moaned when his hands left her breasts. His fingers skimmed up her thighs and under her skirt. He dragged her panties down her legs until they pooled at her feet. She felt his breath on the back of her thighs. Opening her eyes, she looked down and saw nothing but her shirt. Impatiently she untied it. It fell to the floor.

Colin was on his knees behind her. The edge of her ass barely showed under the hem of her skirt. He pushed on her back until she was laying on the table. He tapped her legs to part them. Her pussy was right in front of his face. Reaching out, he traced the outer lips with a finger. Her legs quivered. Holding on to her hips, he leaned over and licked her slit. Her breath caught in her throat when he did it again, his tongue delving inside.

Her fingers bit into the table. A finger, followed by a second one, slipped inside her. She whimpered as he circled her clit. She felt his lips surround the little bud. His lips and tongue's attention caused her to begin shivering. His fingers continued to fuck her at a leisurely pace. She raised up, her arms supporting her. Her breasts were pushed forward. Little gasps escaped her lips. An electric shock traveled up her body, causing her to cry out. The orgasm washed over her. She collapsed back on to the table.

She felt him behind her. Barely opening her eyes, she glanced over her shoulder. His hair was disheveled and his breathing was ragged. He gently helped her up. She heard his zipper in the silence. He groaned and pushed into her. She gasped when he penetrated her to the hilt. She arched her back, bringing him deeper.

"Holy hell," he muttered. He pulled out slowly until just the tip was inside her. He gripped her hips as he drove forward. He kept the rhythm slowly, not wanting to hurt her. She was flush against him. He slid a hand between her legs while the other caressed her breasts. He found her clit. She laid her head back against his shoulder. He nipped the nape of her neck. He began to stroke her. She mewed in the back of her throat. He pushed deep, the tip of his dick rubbing her cervix. He did it again. She cried out and reached out for support.

He caught her earlobe in his teeth and sucked. She bit her bottom lip as he drove deeper and faster. The hand on her clit kept pace with his thrusts. Little gasps escaped her. He raked his nails across her nipples. She pressed back into him, tensing up. He felt as if he was caught in a vise. Liquid heat flowed around him. He plunged into her, coming in waves. They stood there, slowly relaxing as the orgasms subsided. He turned her head and captured her mouth.

*****

Nicki walked slowly to her car. Amy was leaning against it, smoking a cigarette. She reached the car and took the butt from her housemate. She finished it off, throwing it away.

"Hey," Amy protested.

"You shouldn't be smoking anyways."

"I haven't had one in several months." She grasped for Nicki's purse, which was held out of reach.

"How was your little Irish man?" she asked. She opened the driver's door. Amy pouted. "I give you one on the way."

"Well," she began as she got into the passenger seat. "He ain't little."

"Really? How big?" She choked when Amy pointed to her foot. "Eight inches? Is Orly even that?"

Amy just smiled. "By the rose in your cheeks, I take it Mr. Phoenix was most pleasurable." She was handed Nicki's cell phone. She sat there in shock. "I can't believe he let you take these."

"I'll be as good as you soon. In the photography department."

"We'll see." She looked in the back seat at her camera.