Bru's Girls Ch. 12

Story Info
Wolverine and a little English maid.
2.8k words
3.75
11.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you supposed to be back there?" Kiera asked.

Amy shrugged. "As long as my ass is on dat stool, I can be back here. So, whacha want?"

"Surprise me."

She grinned. "You really don' say dat to people in my family." She quickly mixed several different liquors together. She placed it on the bar before the young woman.

"What's in it? Smells like grape soda."

"Nuttin' grape in it." She shuddered. "Nasty stuff; grape soda. It might hit ya hard."

Taking a sip, Kiera winced. "Good God, what do you have in here?"

"Family secret."

She glanced up then turned around. "Who's that?"

"Who's who?"

"The tall guy with dark hair."

"My brother, Asher." Amy lit out a shrill whistle. When half the bar looked her way, she motioned to her brother. "Asher, c'mere."

Asher took in the girl his sister was talking to. She didn't look old enough to drink. Good thing he was friends or related to most of the police in New Orleans.

"Asher, dis is Kiera Knightly. Kiera, Asher Brouchard."

"Pleasure," she said, holding up her hand. Grasping it, he turned it over and kissed her wrist, his tongue swirling over her skin. Her lips parted in a silent gasp. He frowned at Amy. "Why ain't your ass on dat stool"

"Cause I just made a drink. See, sittin'."

With a wink to Kiera, he strolled away.

Standing on trembling legs, she rounded to bar to speak to Amy without yelling. "Oh good God. I wouldn't mind tupping that."

"Firs' of all, ew. He's my brother. Second, Orly hears you talkin' like dat, he gonna lock you up."

"As can feel it. Only way into dat room when de switch is flicked is wit a key. Me an Asher have de only ones."

Kiera flipped the switch as she opened the door to Bru's office. Opening it wide enough to slip through, she leaned against it, closing it with a muffled click. Asher was on the phone, his back to her. As quiet as she could in heels, she made her way to the desk. She rounded the corner and sat in the middle, scooting back, which shoved paperwork out of the way.

"I really don' care whose fuck up it is. It's a major part of de house drink an I ain't gonna have any till Tuesday? Bullshit. I want it here on Monday, wit two free cases, or I'm lookin' for another supplier." He turned to hang up the phone and found Kiera perched on the desk. She had peaches-and-cream skin that was barely golden. He loved peaches and cream, especially on a woman. "Cher," he said as he replaced the receiver, "only two tings happen on dat desk." His eyes raked over her. "You don' look like you here to count money."

She crossed her legs, showing him an expanse of her thigh. "Just what else is done on this desk?"

His eyebrow rose. A wicked grin played across his lips. Leaning forward he uncrossed her legs and pulled her forward till she was sitting on the edge. Grabbing with both hands, she tipped his head back. Her lips were a breath away when he straightened, sealing their mouth together. She moaned and squirmed on the desk's edge as his tongue danced with hers.

His fingers skimmed across her shoulders, taking the straps of her dress with them. She quickly removed her arms, plunging her fingers into his hair. Leaving her mouth, he nibbled and licked his way along her jaw and neck, down to her pert breasts. She moaned as he bit and tugged at her nipples. His hands slid up her thighs and under her skirt. He stilled when he realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. Groaning he seized her lips in another kiss.

"Lay back," Asher said his voice husky. When she was prone on the desk, he opened the middle drawer. He lifted one leg and set the heel of her shoe in the drawer before doing the same with the other; then he closed the drawer, trapping her and keeping her legs up. He pushed her thighs open wider.

Kiera held her breath, waiting for his next move. She felt a whisper of a touch, from the bottom of her labia to the top. Her clit was circled before it traveled back the way it came. A finger slid inside then another with the next thrust. Teeth scraped against her clit, causing her to jump.

*****

Hugh tipped his beer up, his eyes following Amy. David Wenham nudged his shoulder. "She's spoken for." He nodded to Orlando leaning against the bar.

"Does he share?"

David shrugged. "Need to ask him. From what I hear, Karl's interested also." The girl coming through the door snagged Hugh's attention. The logo of the bar was stretched tight across her tits. Black jeans molded to her hips and legs.

Beth threw her purse at Thi as her apron landed on her head. "I know, I know. Bozo destroyed de house an I had to clean it up before Mama came home." She quickly tied her apron around her waist.

"He's your brother's dog."

"An my brother ain't here righ' now. Which tables are mine?"

"Le's see. You get Tulane. Oh, David's here." At Beth's blank stare, she huffed. "You met him in California. Played whathisname in Lord of de Rings."

"Faramir," Amy injected as she passed by.

"Oh, yeah." She made a face. "Wish I was as good wit names an faces like she is."

"No you don'." Amy leaned against the bar, rubbing her stomach.

"How much longer you got, sweetie?" Thi asked as she rubbed her friend's back. "Ain't you supposed to be sittin'?"

"Another mont'. I need to walk. My feet are startin' to swell."

"Walk, meanin' from here to de house an back. Not standin'."

"Where is Asher?" Beth asked, looking around for him.

A smile crept over her lips. "In de office, busy."

"Does Orly know?" Thi asked, lowering her voice.

"Does Orly know what?" Beth asked.

"He ain't said nothin' to me."

"What are you two talkin' about?"

"Kiera Knightly is here," Thi clarified.

"An showed an interest in Asher. She followed him into de office ten minutes ago."

"Oh. OH. Ew. I'm goin' to work now."

"And here is the lovely Beth," David said as he stood. He kissed her cheek as he gave her a hug. "I would like you to meet Hugh Jackman." The Aussie stood to shake her hand.

"You ain't gotta get up," she said, taking his hand.

He raised an eyebrow. "I always stand in the presence of a lady."

She blushed. "Ooh. For dat you get free drinks." She quickly brought them fresh beers before waiting on her other tables.

Throughout the night she could feel eyes following her movements. She would stop at their table to refresh their drinks, but wasn't able to stop for very long. Near closing, she leaned against the bar and let out a sigh.

"How you doin', sweetie?" Nicki asked.

"Good, considerin' we're packed." She laid her tray down for the drinks she needed to deliver.

"Looks like one of your tables is makin' an all-nighter."

"I don' care. Wish I could lick him like a lollypop." Smiling, she winked and turned with a tray of drinks.

"I don't think I've seen you stop," Hugh commented when she brought him a fresh beer.

"The nights before Thanksgiving is always busy. Thanksgiving night is awful. Half de bars close down."

"Why's that?"

"Southern an Gramlin' game at de Dome. Dere's hardly any elbow room out on de street."

He nodded. "What time does your shift end?"

"Around two. So I got," she checked her watch, "tree more hours. Why?"

He shrugged. "Curiosity."

She smiled. "You know de one bout curiosity an de cat."

"Yeah, but do you know what brought him back?"

*****

Asher ran his hand down the body beside him. Her skin seemed to glow in the morning light. Goose bumps rose in the wake of his fingers. She rolled over, her arm flung above her head; her pert little breasts were offered to him. Bending his head, he licked and sucked her nipple as his hand skimmed down her taunt stomach to her mons.

Kiera moaned when his fingers slid over her sensitive clit. A finger teased; dipping in, circling the nubbin before doing it again. At each pass, he went deeper, adding fingers. His thumb began flicking her clit. She cried out, shoving her hips toward his hand. "Asher, please," she whimpered.

"Please what, cher?"

"Fuck me."

He chuckled as he sheathed himself in a condom. Hooking her legs with his arms, he slowly slid inside. She bit her lip as he pulled out. Hooking her legs over his shoulders, he drove back into her. He moved slowly, teasing them both. Leaning down he sucked a nipple into his mouth as he fucked her at leisure.

She tossed her head back and forth. "Faster," she panted. He grinned around her nipple. His tempo increased slightly. Moaning in frustration, she slipped a hand between them to massage her clit.

Feeling her quim clinch around him, he began to pound into her. Her back arched as her orgasm hit her. Pulling out Asher stroked himself until streams of cum shot out to cover her breasts and stomach. Kiera lifted her head, an eyebrow raised. He just smiled.

*****

Hugh raised his head at the soft footfalls. Beth padded across the deck to the edge of the hot tub. She sat on the edge and let her feet dangle in the water. When she didn't get in or remove her shirt, he raised an eyebrow. She just smiled and kicked water his way. He rose. She followed the path of water droplets as they journeyed down his chest and stomach. His erection jutted out of the water. She licked her lips, anticipating his taste. Her gaze traveled back up over his torso to meet his eyes. He stalked toward her, cock bobbing with each step.

Standing on the bench, her breasts came to eye level. He quickly doffed her shirt, leaving her bare to him. Lightly he traced over a nipple. Her quick intake of breath pushed her breasts into his waiting hands. His thumbs circled the nubs. He whorled his tongue around a distended peak, plucking and nibbling at it with his lips and teeth. The teasing continued on the other breast as she clutched his shoulders. She jumped when she felt his hand on her inner thigh. He caressed her legs, up one then down the other. She widened her stance in a subtle hint. His knuckles grazed her nether lips as he continued the caresses. She shuddered when cool air blew across her glistening nipples. With licks and nips, he traveled down her stomach.

"Sit down," he said, his voice coming out as a growl. She perched her ass on the edge of the tub then laid back. His hand cupped her mound, one digit slipping inside. He knelt on the bench, lifting her legs over his shoulders. She shuttered when he blew lightly on her clit then gasped as his mouth settled over it. His tongue circled the extended nub, flicked and stroked it. Her back bowed up off the deck. A finger joined the first, then another. Slowly he fucked her, pressing up against her walls.

"Oh God," she moaned. Her hips lifted as he continued to stimulate her clit and G-spot at the same time. Soon she was screaming her orgasm, hands clenched in his hair.

He rose up over her, water dripping onto her heated flesh. He glided his cock up and down her slit. The tip began to enter her ...

...When the doorbell rang. Beth opened her eyes. She glanced at the clock, which read four o'clock. Daylight streamed through her windows. Since she was off tonight and everyone was gone, she decided to indulge in a fantasy. Of course it would be interrupted. She scowled as the doorbell pealed again. Dragging on a long shirt, she stomped down the stairs. She threw open the door, and stopped.

Hugh turned at the sound of the door opening and smiled. Her flushed cheeks turned red when she saw him. His eyes traveled down her body, taking in the Betty Boop shirt that halted high up on her thighs and her red toenails.

"What're you doin' here?" she blurted out. Mortification blazed her cheeks. "I'm sorry. You shocked me."

"Amy said I could come over. Was I interrupting anything?"

"No," she squeaked. He raised an eyebrow. Crowding her until she moved back, he stepped inside and glanced around.

"Where is everyone?"

"Work." She shifted from one foot to the other. "Can you gimme a minute?"

"Why?"

She glanced down at her bare legs. "To put some pants on." She turned and rushed up the stairs. She pulled open the closet door, dropping to her knees to find jeans, shorts, something. She froze when she felt a hand her ass.

"Now why would you want to cover this up?" Her eyes fell closed as she felt his tongue at the base of her spine. His fingers slipped down to her cleft. "Hm, has someone been naughty"

Beth looked guiltily over at her bed. Her vibrator lay in plain sight on her coverlet. Hugh followed her gaze. He chuckled. He walked over to the bed and retrieved the toy. A mischievous smile spread across his lips. He crooked his finger at her. "C'mere."

She licked her lips as she stood. "Um. ."

"We're just gonna play, Beth. Don't you wanna play?" His voice dropped to a husky whisper.

"Oh yeah."

"Take off your shirt and get on the bed." She crossed slowly, removing her shirt as she did. She sat on the edge. He shook his head. "On your knees." She did as he asked. "Was I interrupting something?"

"Yeah."

"Caught you playing with yourself, huh."

"Yeah." She jumped when she felt the dildo rub her vulva. Slowly it entered her, just the tip. Withdrawal then another inch until the whole thing was in her.

"This is a beautiful sight; your pussy stretching to accommodate this fake dick." He quickly shed his clothes. He turned on the vibrator. Its hum filled the room. She moaned, her head falling onto the bed. Her fists clinched the covers. He pulled it out before inserting it again. "Mm. Truly lovely."

She felt the bed give way next to her. She lifted her head to find his pelvis near her shoulders. He shifted closer, widening her legs to slip his head between them. She moaned again when the tip of his tongue touched her clit. A few strokes had her climaxing.

When she was able to see again, she found his hips close by. It was his turn to groan as she engulfed his shaft. He continued to fuck her with the vibrator as his tongue danced in figure eights on her clit. Soon a second orgasm hit her.

Beth barely heard the toy hit the floor, hardly felt him move out from under her. Her breath caught when he entered her to the hilt. She gripped the blanket with both hands as he thrust, hard. His hands clenched at her waist. Reaching back, she touched his balls whenever he drove forward. With a final shove, she felt him spurt inside her.

Hugh pried his fingers from her hips. While he casually pumped his soften erection into her pussy, his fingers plucked and stroked her clit, sending her into a third orgasm. They collapsed on the bed, their breathing heavy in the silent room. He rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. He felt her hands running up his legs to his stomach and chest. He opened his eyes to watch her.

She smiled before engulfing his cock.

*****

Amy woke to lips nibbling at her ear. Giggling she opened her eyes to find Orlando stretched out beside her. He pulled her close and rubbed her stomach.

"How was your nap?"

"Um. Short. What you been up to?"

He smiled. "Why do you ask that?"

"Cause you look like de cat dat ate de canary."

He gracefully stood and helped her up. "I want to show you something." They walked several blocks until they reached the end of the Quarter."

"Where to now?" she asked.

"This way." Onward they continued, turning onto St. Charles Avenue. After a several more blocks, he drew her to a halt before an enormous house.

"My God. It must take up de whole block. Why we stoppin'?"

"Do you like it?"

"It's big."

"Want to go inside?" He held out the key.

"Orly, why do you have de key?"

"Because I bought it an hour ago." He kissed the tip of her nose as he pulled her into his arms.

"You bought a house?"

He nodded. "For my girls."

"You bought me a house? Are you insane?"

"So, you want to go in?"

She slowly nodded her head. "You bought me a house."