Bru's Girls Ch. 15

Story Info
Last call.
13.4k words
4
10.3k
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April

"Good God, Amy. Have you seen the schedule for this weekend?" Samira ranted into the phone. "You couldn't have picked a worse time to leave. When are you comin' home?"

"Samira, I've been gone nearly two weeks. The WWE photo sessions were scheduled last mont, the weddings for tree months. Saturday should be nothin' but weddings."

"Yeah, well the WWE shoots got rearranged, plus a few actors, one who needs a model and Tarkan. Tarkan, Amy!"

"I have no idea who dat is."

"A very hot, very popular Turkish pop star. Then some idiot booked four family sessions for Saturday afternoon during the Brooks wedding."

"Calm down. I'll be home Saturday night. Call some of de other sessions an' ax if they could come next week. Offer dem a free picture. Email me Tursday an' Friday's schedules." Within minutes, she was looking at them. "Who wants the model?"

"Chris Evan. I was told she had to be in the background."

"Batroom shots?"

"Yeah."

"Kay. Let me get off an' call my family. Since it's slow, call de ones to rearrange."

Samira hung up the phone and put her head on her arms. The other Brouchards are going to be the death of her. With a loud sigh, she picked up the phone.

*****

Nicki glanced up and did a double-take. She placed the mug of beer she was holding on to Lorayne's tray before she dropped it. Sidling up to Beth, she poked her in the ribs.

"Hey!" Beth exclaimed, turning to her roommate.

"Please tell me I'm not dreamin' bout who jus' walked in de bar."

Beth looked up and her mouth dropped open. "If you dreamin', so am I."

"Who you lookin' at?" Alyssa asked as she joined them. Following their line of sight, she dropped her tray. "Ohmygod."

At least a dozen men were crowded at the doorway, letting their eyes adjust to the darkened interior. One man with bright blue streaks in his hair broke away from the group. Patience met him at the end of the bar.

"Is Amy around?"

"She's in London till Saturday."

"Jeff."

Jeff Hardy looked up to see who called his name. Asher approached the bar. "It's good to see you again."

"Thanks, Asher. Amy went to London?"

"Yeah. Orly's parents ain't seen Amber yet, so off dey go."

"You have room for us?" Jeff gestured behind him towards the group.

"Course. We'll rearrange de tables in de back corner." He pointed at the area. "Patience, round up dose tree an' move de table over in Lafitte."

She saluted him smartly before joining her roommates at the other end of the bar. Asher sighed at her smart-ass attitude. He shrugged. "She's family," he said. He walked the wrestler over to the table.

"Lorayne, Mandy and Sable lucked out," Thi said to Alyssa.

"How you figure?" She returned Matt's wave.

"Twelve sexy guys wit a whole lotta muscles an' are very well-equipped." She wagged her eyebrows.

Alyssa frowned. "How you know dey're well-equipped?" She paused for a moment. "What you talking about?"

Thi sighed. "Deir dicks, honey."

"But. . ."

"You ain't de only one who fucked a wrestler last year. Jesus, Lys, are dose pregnancy hormones fryin' your brain or what?"

She leaned against the bar, rubbing her forehead. "I ain't been sleepin' since Amy's been gone."

"Why not?"

"In dat big ol' house, by myself? Come on, Thi."

"Samira's dere."

"Downstairs, not up in Amy's room. Sides, I'm horny, too," she grumbled.

"Ah, five monts along, fits Amy's schedule. Call up Elijah or Dom."

"No."

"Micah?"

"Hell no."

"Matt's here." She motioned to the group. "Ask him to scratch your itch."

She sighed. "No."

Thi threw up her hands. "God save me from stubborn Cajuns," she muttered as she walked away.

"Who's the brunette?" Adam asked Matt.

"Which one?"

He nodded in the direction of the bar. "The one you waved to."

"Alyssa?" He smiled. "Her brother owns this place. She works here."

"Good in bed?"

"Yeah." He took a sip of his beer. "Amy Lynn's her sister."

Startled by that information, he looked at Matt. "Jeff's Amy, the one who's going to take our pictures? That's the sister you slept with in June?" His lips tilted into a grin. "I didn't recognize her with her clothes on."

Matt laughed. "Don't let her hear you say that. You might have a spitfire on your hands. Besides, I think she might look a little different now."

"Why? Cause she gained some weight? You know how I prefer my women."

"Plumb and juicy, I know."

"Hey Edge." They turned to their fellow wrestler, Christian. The blond tapped his watch. "It's time to go. Hey, honey," he asked Lorayne. "How far to Polynia Street?"

"You mean Polymnia?" She smiled. "What you got goin' there?"

"Photo shoot."

"Oh. Amy's. Alyssa's gettin' off now. She can go with you. Hey, Lyssa! 'Mere." She waved her cousin over. "These two are goin' to your house. Why don't you go with 'em?"

Alyssa's eyebrow rose. "Why dey goin' to my house?"

"Photo shoot. This is Edge and Christian." Both girls' eyes widened as Adam rose from his seat. He stood at least a foot taller. "Daymn," she muttered. "And I have to stay here and work."

Adam winked at Alyssa. "After you."

Dwayne took a pull off his beer as he watched the waitress on the other side of the bar. Every time she leaned over, panties flashed. If he guessed right, her pussy was bare. His dick hardened behind his fly. Lifting her arms, she stretched, giving him a profile of her tits. She turned her head and caught his gaze. Her tongue slid slowly along her bottom lip. With a tilt of her head, she headed toward the hallway. After she passed through the doorway, he stood.

"Where you going, Rock?"

"Take a leak."

She waited for him in front of the ladies room. He trapped her between his body and the door. She pushed the door open, escaping him. With a show of teeth, he followed. He locked the door behind him.

"You didn' have to do dat."

"I don't perform for an audience." She just shrugged and led him into the last stall. When she locked the door, he pulled her against him. He kissed her hard and deep. She made a whimpering sound. He released her. "Turn around and grab the top of the door."

Nicki did as instructed. Her skirt was raised up to bunch around her waist, her thong torn off. She widened her stance; she trembled in anticipation. She didn't have long to wait.

The bulbous head of his cock caress d the naked lips of her pussy before sliding all the way in. Her head fell against the door as he began to stroke in and out. His fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her head back. He slammed into her.

"I felt that," he said. "You like it a little rough."

She moaned as he plunged into her. Her fingers tightened on the door. His free hand slipped between her legs. She pushed back to meet his thrusts causing his fingers to glide over her clit. He growled and increased the tempo. His finger began to scissor her clit. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as her climax hit. He shuttered, pushing her into the door. He bit her neck, sending her into another orgasm.

She hung limply from the door as he pulled out and straightened his clothes. Turning her around, he latched on to her nipple. She gasped and grabbed his head. He bit and tugged until each nub was sticking out. Then he let her go.

"My hotel room, tomorrow, one o'clock." She nodded weakly as he left.

"Can you stand up?"

Nicki jumped at the sound of Beth's voice. "Gimme a minute an' I'll let you know."

Beth stopped after taking two steps from the door. Bill Goldberg sat at the little bistro table with his feet propped up on the other chair. He blew out a stream of cigar smoke. "Lorayne said I could come out here to smoke my cigar." He lowered his feet from the other chair. "Have a seat."

She lit a cigarette. "I'm good."

"I recognized you right away."

"What are you talkin' about?"

He smirked. "Taker's video from last summer. Didn't realize that the house was rigged with cameras, did you?"

"Dere's a video with me fuckin' out dere? Who seen it?"

"Just a bunch of horny wrestlers. I've been sporting wood since. Pretty damn hot."

"Hmm." She strolled over to him. "You hard now?"

"From the moment I walked into the bar and spotted you." He tossed his cigar away. With deliberate slow movements, he unbuckled his belt and his jeans. He laid the flaps open. White cotton molded to his cock. He hooked his thumbs into the waist and peeled the briefs down as far as he could. His dick bobbed with every heartbeat.

She threw her leg over him so she was straddling his lap. In a deft move, she shifted her panties to the side. "Knowin' you watched me fuck Taker makes me really horny."

His eyebrow rose. "Out in the open." He rubbed the head of his cock along the seam of her pussy. "You are wet."

She lowered herself onto his waiting erection. She exhaled in a hiss as he stretched her. "God, you so tick." She placed her hands on his shoulders. She lowered another inch. Her head fell back. "Ah, God," she moaned.

He rocked his hips forward, sliding in farther. She gasped. Raising her head, she met his eyes and smiled. She rose up slowly, the head of his dick resting just at the entrance of her pussy. She dropped, taking him nearly all the way. He groaned at the tightness of her cunt. His hands clutched at her hips. She began to rock back and forth. Whimpers escaped her throat.

"That's it, baby. Ride me." He guided her up and down. "Yes, like that." He mouthed her breasts through her shirt. Unerringly he found her nipple and bit lightly. She gasped, digging her nails into his shoulders. He groaned at the pinpricks of pain. "I need you to come now, darlin'."

His thumb circled her clit. His nail scrapped it lightly. She impaled herself on his cock and ground against him. He felt her muscles ripple around him. His balls tightened. He pulled her up against him and rammed into her. Her mouth opened in a soundless scream as she came on his cock. He groaned as streams of cum shot into her.

She laid her head on his shoulder while she caught her breath. His breath whispered across her lips. She snuggled deeper into his embrace. He moaned when her pussy tightened on his shrinking erection. Turning his head, he captured her lips in a brutal kiss.

"Meet me tonight," he said when they parted. She leaned up, smoothed her hands down his chest.

"I don' get off till midnight."

"I'll wait for you."

She smiled and stood up. His dick slid out and lay on his stomach. "I'll give you my address before you leave." She adjusted her clothes after climbing off his lap. She placed a smacking kiss on his lips. "Tanks for de quickie." Turning, she strolled into the bar.

With care, Bill tucked his used dick into his jeans and stood. A smile crossed his face as he pulled out another cigar and lit it.

Thi was leaning back in the office chair with her legs propped up on the desk. She cracked an eye open when she felt something brush up her leg. "You startled me."

"Did I?" John unhooked her top foot and dropped it to the floor. "Lucky for me you wore a skirt." He knelt in front of her. "Lucky for you too."

"How so?" He grinned as he skimmed his hands up the outside of her thighs. He delved under her skirt and began to slide her panties down her legs. He tossed the scrap of lace behind him. "What about de door?"

"Locked."

"Asher's got de key."

"He's not here. Scoot down." He positioned her at the edge of the chair. Her legs were spread wide, held open by his shoulders. Leaning forward, he inhaled deeply. "Um, you're already wet." He slid a finger through the dew already gathering. She squirmed at the light touch.

He dragged his tongue from bottom to top, flicking her clit at her clit. He tortured the little button, flicking it then nibbling. She moaned and tried to move closer. He palmed her ass, lifting her to his mouth. He stabbed deep; tongue in her pussy, thumb in her ass. She squealed at the dual penetration. He began to hum as his lips latched onto her clit. She panted, her hands gripping the top of the chair. Spasms racked her body.

"Oh God," she moaned. Her back arched. The office was filled with her scream. He lapped her drenched pussy, sending her into smaller orgasms. She opened her eyes when he lowered her leg. He ripped open his pants. Dick freed, he edge closer.

"Hey, Cena. Wake up."

John turned his head to glare at Matt. "I'm awake."

"Didn't seem so from where I'm sittin'. Where were you?"

He nodded at Thi. "With her."

Alyssa peeked around the corner. Edge posed and smiled at the camera. She took a deep breath then smoothed down her dress. Her hand skimmed over her stomach where it paused for a moment. Mentally girding herself, she turned to face the room, to lean against the door jam. Her eyes met his over the distance. His smile deepened. He ran his tongue along his bottom lip as he raked her from head to toes. Absently she bit her lip.

"Okay, you two. The temperature just went up a few degrees," Samira said. "I'm goin' over to the Quarter. Make as much noise as you want."

Adam stalked toward her. "Where's your room?"

"Upstairs." She took his hand. Before she reached the second step, he stopped her. She turned around and was hauled up against him. Even standing seven inches higher, the top of her head only reached his eyes. She tilted her head up. His lips skimmed over hers, once, twice. He rubbed his erection against her stomach.

"Hurry," he said softly. They raced up the stairs. She pulled him into her room. He sat on her bed to remove his boots. She watched his long fingers make quick work of the laces. Soon he was bare-ass naked and sprawled on her bed. One hand was behind his head while the other began to stroke his dick. She slowly licked her lips at the action. He groaned. "Come here."

She padded across the room to stand next to the bed. He reached out to her. After taking his hand, she was pulled onto the bed. He fisted her hair, dragging her mouth down to his. Their tongues dueled. His hand left his cock to knead her breast through her dress. She moaned as his thumb stroked her nipple. "Edge."

"Adam," he said into her mouth. He pushed the strap off her shoulder, tugging the front down to bare her. He rose up to capture the pert nipple between his teeth. Plumping her tit with his hand, he tortured her, licking, nipping, sucking. She stiffened and cried out. He raised his head. He growled and took her lips in a bruising kiss. "I need you to suck me, baby."

Collecting her wits, she turned around. She ran her hands down his legs. On the way back up, she lightly scratched his inner thighs. His breath hissed out. She cupped his balls, gently rolling them in their sack. Leaning over, she tongued them, taking one then the other into her mouth. He moaned. She grabbed his dick and stood it up. She licked up the sides before swirling her tongue around the head. Gradually her head lowered, taking him into her mouth.

Adam watched as her head bobbed up and down. He ran a hand up her inner thigh to her pussy. He pushed the crotch of her thong aside and sunk two fingers into her dripping cunt. She moaned around his cock, causing him to jerk. He pulled her closer. He licked the crease between her ass and leg. She moaned again and threw her leg over his leg. Propped up as he was, she was now in the perfect position. He flicked her clit with his tongue a few times before latching on and sucking. She gasped and threw her head back, her hand fisting his dick.

"Again. Adam, again."

He sucked harder and drove his fingers into her pussy. Her mouth returned to its previous position. Her cheeks hollowed as she dragged her lips up his cock. He growled against her, sending her into an orgasm. He lapped at her juiced then returned to her clit, nibbling on the little bud. Her hand slipped between his legs to stroke his asshole. He groaned as her finger rimmed him, pressing gently.

"God, Alyssa." Her finger pressed inside. His hips thrust up, his come filling her mouth. She continued sucking him until he was empty. She slid off him. Turning around, she laid down next to him. He gathered her into his arms, her head on his chest. "Gimme a minute and I'll fuck you proper. Damn. I hope you have some condoms."

"Nope. No need to worry."

He raised her head so he could look at her. "I am not gonna leave you with my kid."

She stroked his chest, her gaze falling to his chin. "Adam, I'm already pregnant."

He gazed down her body to her stomach. "I thought you looked fuller." At her confused look, he clarified. "I watched you and Matt last year. I've been beating off to visions of you ever since. Now," he rolled them over. "It's time for proper."

"I wonder why he's still here." Lorayne asked.

"Who?"

"What's his name, John Cena? The others left hours ago."

Thi glanced over her coworker's shoulder to see the wrestler draining a beer. "His tab paid?"

"Not yet, though he did tip me already. Said he'll settle with you." She grinned and leaned closer. "I think he has more in mind. He's been watching you all night." She placed a smacking kiss on Thi's cheek. "See you in the mornin'."

Thi watched Lorayne sashay out the front door. Feeling a presence behind her, she turned to find the object of a few fantasies standing there. She fought the urge to giggle. "What can I get for ya?"

His smile spread slowly over his lips. "That is such a loaded question. How about you under me as I fuck you six ways to Sunday."

She gulped. "I believe dat can be arranged."

"Good. When do you get off?"

"Fifteen minutes."

Bill kissed his way down Beth's neck. She giggled at the ticklish sensation of his mustache. Giggles gave way to whimpers when he bit and sucked on the tendon in her neck. He skimmed over her chest to her breasts. He latched on to one nipple with his mouth while he rolled the other between his fingers. After a few minutes, he switched. She moaned and pushed her pelvis up into his stomach.

His journey continued down her stomach. He stopped at her navel to dip his tongue inside and tug at her navel ring. Her hands resting on his shoulders pushed him southward. He chuckled at her insistence. Her legs, already parted, widened to accommodate his shoulders. He nudged open farther. Taking his time, he stared down at her pussy. Bare lips glistened from their earlier round of sex.

He traced a finger down one side her labia then up the other side. He licked the same path his finger took. Her legs trembled with anticipation. He grinned. At the top of her slit, he blew a stream of cool air. His tongue flicked at her clit; her hips rose off the bed to meet his mouth.

Beth moaned as he tortured her clit. The little flicks were enough to keep her primed, but they didn't send her over. She moaned again as he teased her by shallowly fucking her with his fingers.

"What do you want, Beth?"

"Suck my clit."

"Like this?" His lips wrapped around the bundle of nerves. Her hips thrust into his face.

"God yes," she hissed. She began to pant as her orgasm raced forward.

"What else?"

"Don't stop!" she wailed. He lapped at her pussy.

"What else do you want me to do, Beth?"

"Fuck me with your fingers." He slowly pushed two digits inside her. "Harder. Now suck my clit."

Stars burst behind her closed eyelids. His teeth scraped over her clit the same time he found that spot, the good one, on her vaginal wall. Her back bowed up, her hands gripping at his head. A stifled scream echoed in the room.

Tremors racked her body. She opened her eyes to stare blindly at the ceiling. Bill's face came into view. He took her mouth, his tongue plunging deep to tangle with hers. She tasted herself on him. He pulled back. One eyebrow rose in question.

"You," she whispered. "You are definitely better than Taker."

The moment Thi open the front door, John grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together. He closed the door and leaned back, pulling her up against him. Her breath caught in her throat at the feel of his erection.