Bru's Girls Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what I was doing at the bar?" She shook her head. He lowered his head, pausing a breath from her lips. "Fantasizing about you. Your legs spread wide and me buried balls deep."

She swallowed. "M-my room's upstairs."

He smiled then released her. "Let's go." He followed her up the stairs, stripping off his shirt. Once in her room, he quietly closed the door and locked it. He watched as she nervously glanced over her shoulder. Her eyes widened when she saw his bare chest. He reached for his pants. "Thi, you have five seconds to get naked and on that bed."

Her eyes were glued to the movement of his hands as he slowly peeled off his jeans and boxers. She moaned when his erection sprang free. Lord, it was huge. When it started to come closer, she raised her gaze to meet his.

"Three seconds, sweetheart, and I won't be responsible for my actions."

She quickly shed her shirt and shorts. Before she could remove her bra and panties, she was lifted and thrown onto her bed. She let out a short squeal then her breath was cut off as he dropped on her. He bared his teeth in a smile; he snapped the thin elastic of her thong. Closing the distance between them, he took her lips in a fierce kiss. His tongue plundered her mouth, teasing her tongue into play. She moaned when she felt the thrust of his fingers in her pussy. She gripped his shoulders as he thumbed her clit. Tearing her mouth away from his, she panted as he swiftly brought her to climax. She raised her heavy eyelids when he lifted himself off of her.

He pulled her hips closer, draping her legs over his arms. In a quick movement, he was sheathed inside her. He paused for a moment, his eyes closed and his teeth gritted. "You are so hot and tight." He opened his eyes as he pulled out. "Pull down your bra. I want to see you play with your tits."

He watched as she peeled down the cups, exposing her breasts. With hesitant strokes, she teased her nipples. She pinched and rolled them. He slammed into her. She gasped, throwing her head back and arching her back. He growled and leaned over. His lips latched onto her right breast. Catching it between his teeth, he tugged gently. She whimpered and her fingers clutched at his head. He stretched out on top of her. He held himself up with his hands and feet. He began to piston in and out, going deep with every thrust.

"Oh God," she squealed.

"I'm gonna cum, Thi," he said in her ear. He nipped her lobe. "I'm gonna fill this sweet pussy full then I'm gonna flip you over and ride you, hard. Do you want that, sweetheart? Do you want me to fuck you from behind?"

She screamed when her orgasm hit. Her body tightened on his, her pussy clenching on his cock. Three more strokes and he stiffened, groaning. His arms gave out and he collapsed on top of her. With a grunt, he rolled onto his back, staying inside her. She lay across his chest. She raised her head. His half-lidded gaze met hers.

"Now how bout that ride?" She giggled and kissed his lips.

Adam smiled at Alyssa bustling around the kitchen. His shirt rose up to reveal the bottom of her ass as she reached for plates in a cabinet. He silently crossed the kitchen and wound his arms around her. He nuzzled the hair at her temple. "Good morning."

"Mornin'. Want some coffee?"

"Just you." He rubbed his morning erection along the crack of her ass. "Sore?" She shook her head. One hand descended to fondle her clit. She sucked in a breath. "Good. Push my shorts down."

Reaching behind her, she lowered his boxers enough for his dick to be exposed. With a gentle hand on her back, he pushed her forward until she was lying on the counter. One finger skimmed over her pussy lips before slipping inside.

"God, you're already wet," he groaned. He removed his finger and replaced it with the head of his dick. Slowly he pushed forward. He gritted his teeth at the torturous slide. She pushed back into him, impaling herself on those last few inches. Gradually he pulled out. He kept the pace slow as he fucked her.

She pushed herself up, bracing against the counter. Bowing her back, she changed the dept of his thrusts, if not the speed. She gasped as his fingers began to pinch and stroke her nipples and clit. Her first orgasm took them both by surprise. She cried out, her voice echoing through the house. He grunted and slammed into her. She gripped the counter as he continued the punishing rhythm.

"I'm gonna come, baby," he growled.

"Yes." She threw her head back. He groaned and ground into her. His fingers on her clit increased their tempo until she was screaming out her climax. Her body shook with aftershocks as he continued to pump his dick across sensitive tissue. He kissed up her neck to her ear.

"That was the best morning fuck I've ever had." He pulled out of her. Grabbing a towel, he cleaned her off. "Anything else to go with the coffee?"

Nicki smoothed her dress down and knocked on the door. It opened slightly at her touch. "Rock?" she called out.

"Close the door," he said from the room's interior. She leaned against the door; it clicked closed. A light came on, bathing the room in a soft glow. She stepped farther into the room. Her mouth went dry at the sight that greeted her. Dwayne was stretched out on the bed, one hand lazily stroking his cock.

"Strip." She just stood there. Her eyes drifted over his chest, down his stomach to watch the only movement he made. He stopped. "Nicki." She met his gaze. One eyebrow cocked up in his signature move that made her panties wet. "Strip."

Her clothes quickly puddles on the floor. She crawled up the bed to crouch next to him. Leaning over, she placed a kiss on his lips, her tongue snaking out to lick the seam. Her lips skimmed along his jaw to his neck. She bit the tendon then laved the mark before continuing to his collarbone. Her hands ran across his pecs and down his abs. Her mouth settled over his nipple. She scraped her teeth over the small nub. She smiled when she heard his sharp intake of breath. She licked and nibbled her way down to his waist.

He continued to masturbate, his eyes half open as he watched her. With a grin she straddled his chest, presenting him with her pussy and ass. She leaned forward to run her tongue around the head of his cock. With a moan, she engulfed him. His breath escaped with a hiss. A soft pop echoed through the room as she pulled him out of her mouth. She placed teasing licks up and down his shaft.

His hands glided up her legs to cup and knead her ass. His thumbs skimmed the edges of her pussy. She moaned again and slid his cock down her throat. His hips jerked when he felt her throat muscles tighten around the head. Two fingers glided into her pussy. She raised her head to look back at him.

"Eat me," she said.

"No." His free hand came down on her ass with a loud smack. Her eyes glazed over. He repeat the tap and felt her cunt clinch at his fingers. He raised an eyebrow. Moisture flooded his hand. She rocked back into him, fucking herself.

"I really need to tongue me," she moaned.

"Maybe later. Get to sucking."

She wrapped her lips around his raging erection. Her hand played with his balls and the area behind them, causing him to stiffen. His thumb stroked her clit as he continued to fuck her with his fingers. She began humming as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth, settling her teeth on him at different intervals. He sucked a breath at the sensation. In compensation, he rimmed her ass with a finger. He thought he heard her mutter, "God, yes". Smearing some of her cream to her back door, he inserted his finger up to the second knuckle. She whimpered and sucked harder.

He ground his teeth when the tingling at the base of his spine started. He added a second finger. One hand retreated from her pussy as the other pushed into her ass. Giving into temptation, he leaned up and flicked her clit. She gasped. His balls shrunk as climax neared.

"I'm gonna come," he growled right before he exploded. He latched on to her clit, sucking hard on the little nub. She tightened around his fingers. She threw her head back with a cry as she orgasmed. Her arms gave out; her head landed on his legs. He withdrew his fingers slowly. She shuttered as he licked from clit to ass. "Definitely eating this later."

He gently pushed her off him. She sprawled out on the bed. He realigned his body to hers, right between her spread legs. He rubbed his still-erect cock along her drenched slit. He hooked her legs behind the knees and spread her open. He impaled her, balls deep with one thrust. He smiled. "Let's dance."

*****

May

Tarkan wondered around the house, pausing in the doorway of the back studio. Noticing the bed, a smile tilted the corner of his mouth. He glanced over his shoulder. Could he get her in the large bed? Perhaps. He continued farther in the room. The smile spread across his face when he saw the bathroom.

Samira glanced uneasily around the second studio. She couldn't find Tarkan in any of the downstairs rooms. Surely he wouldn't have gone upstairs? She strode quickly to the bathroom to find the international star perched on the edge of the tub. "Sir? I'm ready when you are."

"Lovely. I've decided to add to the photo shoot. I would like to use the bed and the bathroom also."

Her eyebrows rose in astonishment. "Of course. When we are finished in the other room, I'll set these two to your liking."

Samira rushed around, placing lit candles throughout the bathroom and bedroom. She really wished someone else was here to help with this sort of shit. Jazz played softly in the background; the lights were lowered to add a soft glow with the candles. She hurried out of the bathroom and skidded to a stop. He was leaning up against a bedpost, surveying her work. He nodded.

"This will work."

"Thank you."

He tugged at the knot in his tie. "Take pictures as I ready myself for bed."

Samira felt her mouth fall open. She gave her head a little shake. "I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you right."

"You hear me fine. Raise your camera and start taking pictures."

She hesitated a moment before doing as he instructed. His lids lowered, giving a sleepy look. He removed his tie slowly, leaving it dangling from his neck. The buttons of his shirt came loose at a torturing rate. Each button revealed his smooth chest. She gasped for breath as he unbuckled his belt. She mentally cursed when he sat to remove his shoes and socks. Cuff links were removed and the shirt was off. His bronze skin shimmered with candlelight. Trousers and boxers were left piled on the floor. He turned toward the bathroom.

"Just a few in the shower before we continue." She stood rooted to the spot. He glanced over his shoulder at her. An eyebrow rose. "Surely you taken nude photos before?"

"Of course." She followed him. He already had the water on and was under the spray. Picture after picture was taken of him washing his hair, soaping his body.

Tarkan leaned against the wall and faced his lovely photographer. What he could see of her face was a light shade of red. Pushing the envelope further, he began to stroke his cock. It hardened to full length. He imagined her on her knees before him, her mouth wrapped the head. He shuddered and stepped under the spray, rinsing off. Grabbing a towel, he shut off the water and quickly dried off.

"Now it's time for the other part." He lowered the camera. "I want you to join me." He brushed his lips across hers. "Does your camera have a timer?"

It took Samira a moment to realize what he asked. "Yes."

"Good. Come set it up. Every four seconds should be good." He left her standing in the bathroom.

"You want to take pictures of me doing what exactly." She found him standing in the middle of the room. He stroked his erection.

"You pleasuring me. Then I'm going to fuck you." He glided towards her. "You're so wet that your panties are soaked. If I'm wrong, I'll get dressed right now and leave." His fingers brushed against her breast, the nipple pebbled to a hard nub. "Take off your panties, Samira. Show them to me."

"I am certifiably insane," she muttered to herself as she reached under her skirt and pulled off her underwear. She handed them to him.

He raised them to his nose and inhaled. "Set up the camera." He watched as she placed the camera on a tripod and adjusted. Soon the flash was going off in four second intervals. She sashayed back to him. "Remove your shirt." Her tank top joined his clothes. When she reached for her skirt, he stopped her. "Leave it on."

Samira found herself against him, his lips plastered to hers. She grabbed on to his shoulders. Breaking the kiss, she licked and nipped a path to his chest. He groaned as she nibbled on his nipples. His hands pushed her further down. His cock bobbed in her face as she grasped its base. She swirled her tongue around the head then closed her lips around him. His fingers tangled in her hair. His breath hissed in as she cupped his balls. The head of his dick disappeared into her mouth. Soon he was touching the back of her throat. He groaned, his fingers tightening on her hair. She raised her head, slowly revealing each shiny inch of him. Again she lowered her head, changing the angle. Her teeth grazed along his shaft. One hand stroked him while the other massaged his balls; a fingernail lightly scraped the length of the perineum.

With just the crown in her mouth, she began to hum. She lessened the full-length strokes to last few inches. He pumped into her mouth. Her teeth raked the V on the underside of his dick each time he slid out. The hand on his balls crept lower. A finger slipped inside his ass. She fucked his ass in time with the thrusts into her mouth. He came with a yell, flooding her mouth. She quickly swallowed then continued to suck on him. He gently pulled out of her mouth. Her eyes widened. He was still hard.

"On your knees, Samira," Tarkan growled. She blinked up at him with wide brown eyes.

"I am on my knees."

His lips tugged up in a grin. "So you are. Turn around, elbows on the floor, ass in the air." She rolled over into position, her pert ass sticking up. He knelt behind her, ran his hands along her hips and down her thighs. She shivered as he traveled up the inside her legs. Moisture gathered on her pussy lips. Leaning over, he inhaled deeply. His tongue snaked out to gather her cream. "Mmm. If only we had more time."

He took another swipe from clit to asshole. She whimpered when he lightly bit on a cheek. Positioning himself behind her, he stroked his dick along the seam. He paused at her entrance before sliding inside. He groaned as he inched forward, not stopping until he was completely seated.

Tarkan hissed as he withdrew. Her pussy clenched down on his cock. He pulled nearly all the way out then thrust his hips forward. Samira gasped and pushed back. His fingers dug into her hips. The clicks and whirs of the cameras added to their grunts and groans. She clawed at the rug, as if reaching for climax. He moaned at the clench of her muscles.

"Come, Samira," he growled.

"I need . . . I need more," she panted. Her erect nipples brushed over the carpet with every thrust.

He slowed his thrusts to shallowly penetrate her. "Do what you need."

She reached down between her legs. Her fingers brushed over her clit, causing her to shudder. She circled and strummed her clit. His teeth ground with every pass of her nails.

"Oh my God," she screamed. Her body froze. He thrust deep once, twice before pulling out. Fisting his cock, come shot over her ass and legs.

Sitting back, he watched as she continued to play with herself. Her legs clasped around her hand as another orgasm rocked her body. Her eyes opened with she felt his hands rubbing the drying semen into her ass and legs.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." She turned her head to see his smirk. His cell phone began to beep. "I really must be going." He stood and stretched. "Send me the pictures when you're able."

Samira watched as he quickly dressed. With a moan, she sat up. After tying his shoes, Tarkan crawled over to her. He caught her mouth in a passionate kiss. "Thank you for fulfilling one of my fantasies."

"You're more than welcome. Maybe you can return the favor."

He laughed. "Maybe."

*****

"So what am I supposed to do?" Patience asked Samira.

"Be in the background." She checked the lighting again. "Since Jean-Paul already did your hair and makeup, we'll do the shower shots last."

"Who is it again?"

"Chris Evans."

"What's he done?"

She thought for a moment. "Not Another Teen Movie. There's another movie coming out soon. So who won the bet?"

"What?"

"Between you and Asher."

"Oh." Patience smiled. "Asher had sex Sunday night."

"Wasn't Sunday Easter?"

"Yep."

"And you?"

"Not yet. I ain't gonna have sex just because. I've gone longer dan forty days before."

"Even without masturbating?"

"No. Dat part was hard." Hearing someone cough, they turned to find a guy standing in the doorway. Patience felt her jaw drop. This is who she had to model with? He was grinning. Her eyes narrowed. Just how much did he hear?

"I'm Chris," he said, stepping farther into the room.

"I'm Samira. This is Patience; she'll be your model today."

She took in his dress pants and shirt and compared them to her tank top and shorts. "Samira, should I be dressed in sometin else?"

"No, you'll be behind him most of the time." Hoisting the camera, she began directing them. First with Chris sitting on the edge of the bed and Patience behind him, unbuttoning his shirt. "Okay Patience, lose the clothes and get under the sheets."

Keeping her eyes averted, she shed her shirt as directed, feeling those blue eyes watching her. After arranging the sheet to Samira's liking, she looked up. Her gaze was instantly caught by his. He smiled and winked; her stomach quivered. Damn. She had a long dry spell, but her B.O.B. had helped until that stupid bet, which had her primed for any action. And here was this gorgeous actor steadily stoking the fire with nothing more than his eyes and body. Soon it was time for the shower shots. With Chris' back turned, she fanned her heated face. Samira caught the movement and smiled.

"Chris, why don't you change in the bathroom? Patience and I will be there in a moment." When the door closed, Patience collapsed face down on the bed.

"Amy's tryin' to kill me or sometin."

"Why you say that?"

"I don' know. Probly de fact dat dere's a majorly hot guy dat I'm takin' pictures wit an' I ain't had sex since January.

"With Ryan? Really?"

She nodded as she stood. She snapped the elastic of her underwear. "Let's get dis ting finished wit."

Samira knocked on the bathroom door before opening it. Chris was already in the tub. He raised his head as they walked in. The camera clicked. She directed them through the rest of the shoot, from the bath to the shower. She hoisted her camera to rest on her shoulder. "That's it. Chris, it was great workin' with you." With a wave, she left them alone. Only the sound of the shower filled the room.

"Did she just leave us alone on purpose?" He spun around to face her.

"Yep." She took a step back as he walked forward. One more step and she was against the wall.

"Do you object?" His finger followed a drop of water over her breast. She shook her head. "Good." He knelt in front of her, his face even with her tits. He stuck out his tongue, catching a drop as it fell from her nipple. She arched her back as he licked and sucked the buds to tight peaks. His teeth scraped across one as he stood, raising her up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. He tilted her hips, only her shoulders resting against the shower wall. Slowly he eased into her. Her breath caught in her throat as his dick glided across her G-spot. He looked up at her and smiled.