Brushstrokes and Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However long it takes."

She wheezed, "God you are sure of yourself."

"Well if I'm not who else is there to do that for me? Are you a virgin?"

"Jack."

"Please answer. Do not be afraid."

"Of course I'm not."

"Then I very, very sure we'll be having sex whenever."

"When?"

"Whenever."

"I'm finding this very unsettling Jack."

"Good. Let me touch your cunt before we enter the room."

"Well just this once like this," she hissed. "You are acting like primitive man."

Carrie hoisted up her skirt and pulled aside the leg of her panties just as her mom opened the door and said she was coming to call them to dinner.

"Carrie, my god, what are you doing? Don't embarrass Jack with such boorish behavior."

Jack had jumped back a foot as he heard the door opening and now was a picture of innocence.

"I'm sorry Jack," Carrie said with a killing look.

"Well you did say you had an excruciating itch and asked me to turn away."

"Hmmm?" Muriel said. "Come along. I'll have my eye on you two."

Twice during dinner Jack pushed a foot out to connect with Carrie's leg. The first time she jerked and slashed her spoon into her soup and the second time she over-reacted and almost knocked over her glass of wine.

Jack though it best to retreat and so asked Archie could he explained the Canons of Constitutional Law. The senior law school lecturer looked at Jack with awakening respect and dominated the conversation for the next half hour. His wife and daughter appeared ready to scream after the first ten minutes of pontification.

Two hours later Muriel went out and returned with Jack's jacket and the yawning Carrie said she'd go with him to the front door.

"God Jack if you ever again ask dad anything about law when mom and I are trapped at the table we will strangle you."

"I understand and apologize."

"No you're okay. Would you like me to drop my occasional boyfriend and clear the way for you."

"What to fuck?"

Carrie sighed and said she had been thinking of films and meals out and walks in the park and visiting galleries together but yes, perhaps sex could be tagged on to the things they could do together.

Without being asked, Carrie pulled up her skirt and Jack poised, as they strained and listened for any footsteps approaching the front door.

"All clear," she whispered, and bent her knees outwards to make it easier for Jack to get her off.

He licked his fingers and she was persuaded to lick them as well and wiping her mouth Carrie said, "I really don't know what I'm going to do with you Jack."

"Well just keep on sucking while vacillating," he grinned, and kissed her goodnight. "I really enjoyed your company. I bet you are a great fuck Carrie."

She giggled and sighed and yawned and thought that about summed up her evening.

Carrie awoke in the morning and began thinking about Jack Turnbull.

"Why am I thinking of that dumb ass?" she spluttered.

He'd acted appallingly the previous evening. She remembered telling him she'd dump her occasional boyfriend to give him a free run.

Was she mad?

She met her occasional boyfriend Fredo late that afternoon for coffee and had decided no way would she trade Fredo for Jack the tormentor.

"Um Carrie, I've been trying to gathering up courage to say this so here goes. Mom doesn't think you are suitable for me."

"What?"

"She thinks you wear your hems too high and your bras are too small for you and she hears you swear and thinks your career of a art teacher is really not suitable for parents who own the city's fish market."

Aghast, Carrie asked what did he think.

"Well it took me three months before I got into your pants Carrie and you still limited me to Saturday nights providing you are not having your period and..."

"STOP!" Carrie roared, enraged. She poured the remains of her coffee over Fredo's head and told him she'd never liked him touching her because he had dirty fingernails and they always ate at fast-food outlets and never at decent restaurants.

"Get lost Frederick Meister and never speak to me again."

Carrie arrived home her fingers twitching as if she wished to strangle someone.

She charged through the front doorway and skidded to a stop.

The mural had been completed.

"Mom," she shouted.

Muriel hurried into the hallway. "What is it dear? Oh you've noticed. Isn't it lovely?"

"It's a real work of art mother. You have screwed thousands of bucks of professional brushwork out of our Mr Turnbull."

"What thousands?"

"Yes mother. Although it's a hurried broad brush semi-abstract work it's a real painting."

"I offered him $500 but he declined to take it."

"Oh god mom that was a massive insult."

"He didn't react that way. He said it was a pleasure doing something for a mother who'd brought such a beautiful female as you into this world and had nurtured you so well."

Carrie reeled and steadied herself. "Mom he was teasing."

"Say what you think. I heard him say it and saw the look in his eyes. That boy has taken a real tumble over you."

"Yes exactly. He can't wait to tumble me."

Her mom sighed. "It's not a crime to wish to have sex with a consenting adult in private darling and you demonstrated to me you have tried hotly to get into his pants. Anyway he also said he'd not good enough for you."

"Christ mom you didn't fall for that line did you? That's the kind of bullshit guys use to get a girl's mother on their side."

"Oh no dear it's not bullshit. I think what he was really saying was you are not good enough for him."

The last hour had been much too much for Carrie emotionally. She burst into tears and went sobbing into her mom's arms. Muriel patted her and said, "There, there. Don't let him get at you. I was far too good for your father but no one I'd been with could give me the sexual satisfaction he could and so I married him."

Carrie's head jerked up and she looked accusingly at Muriel. "But mom you told me you were a virgin when you married?"

"Oh darling you must understand all mothers tell their teenage daughters that but you are an adult now. Also you are old enough to know all mothers lie."

"Jack arrived just after you left this morning to ask you not to ditch Fredo. He believed he's too sexually focused for you although I can't see how he knows that when he's only known you for a few hours. He said since he was here he'd worked all day and finished the mural. He was just leaving when I arrived home."

Carrie washed her face and called Jack.

"It's beautiful, just as a mural should be, more expressive than technically perfect."

"Just like you."

Wondering what the hell that meant Carrie said, "Excuse me?"

"You are pretty rather than beautiful and that's how it was meant to be. You have fire in your belly and yet you suppress it, not only with your art but you also run hot and cold over sex. I called at your home this morning to catch you before you left for school but missed you. I wanted to urge you not to dump your boyfriend over me because I'm so basic and the worldly things women wish to do and share in don't particularly interest me. But after eating the lunch your mom left me I walked into your bathroom and from the laundry basket I pull out a pair of your panties and buried my nose into them and boom-BOOM! It hit me. I want you; you are for me. Have you dumped that guy?"

Heart-pounding Carrie squeaked yes. "But I believe I'm too good for you."

"Well yes you would think like that having Muriel for your mother. She acts as if she's superior to your father but I bet she found he was a sex machine and married him for that reason and he's probably still required to prove his superiority every night."

"Every night at their age?"

"Sure you only stop when you loose significant fitness. Or didn't you know that?"

"Um since I've met you I'm not sure what I know. Life has suddenly turned full of contradictions."

"Well sleep on it. You are under-fucked Carrie. You are so tentative about it that probably you are no even sure whether you like sex. I'll change that around for you and we'll drag out the artist that slumbers within you. Perhaps I can get you pregnant. Would you like that? Your kids at school admire you for your art but are you inspiring them enough to draw out the best of the best of them? If we can find ways to address that to pull them into the magic of art we'll have that turned around as well. Now the question is: Am I too good for you?"

She said, "The answer is probably does it really matter? Two people who are unequal in some ways probably have a far better life together than two people who are equal in every way. I am so tired. It was emotionally draining dumping Fredo."

"Fredo? What the fuck were you hanging out with a guy named Fredo? You want someone at your side with a good old-fashion name evoking solidarity."

"Like Jack?"

"That exactly was my thought baby. I'll see you Saturday night at your home. Your mother is calling some friends in for a cocktail party to allow them to see the mural and to meet the artist. I said yes okay providing you were there and she said she'd ensure you would be there, running the kitchen."

"Oh thank you mother."

"Well that's an example of a proactive woman. You may have her genes sweetheart. We must activate them."

"Bye Jack."

"You don't have romantic attachment for me yet but say I love you Jack."

"I love you Jack."

"Great that starts the clock ticking. I love you sweet Carrie. We must fuck on Saturday night."

"In your dreams buster," she snapped, thinking he was attempting to control her life. That just would not do.

* * *

Jack wasn't worried that Carrie had snapped at him and cut the call: they both knew they were opposites so upsets were unavoidable. He'd not ask her to change and would be annoyed if she attempted to change him.

She was tired but knew around dawn she'd awake and touch herself and squirm and begin thinking about being fucked on Saturday night. Unattached women were always concerned about where their next fuck would be coming from because they were programmed to think like that as part of the reproductive cycle. She would also think how the hell had he managed to get her to suck her fluids off his fingers and offer him her dripping fingers. It was probably something she'd never done before. Well at least to someone she'd not yet fucked.

Carrie was a lovely young woman with good qualities. She just needed to be brought out of her shell to allow her creativity to bloom. This was no bullshit. His mother, who in her younger days had painted, had recognized talent in her young boy and had slowly drawn his flair from within with love and encouragement. There was something else; his mother had made Jack the confident person he was today.

Jack had been shy and performed poorly at sport because of a lack of confidence. His mother had taught him to play tennis on their lawn and joined the local tennis club so she could continue to tutor him on a hard court. When he was performing well she handed Jack over to the club pro and when Jack reached college he was already a top player for his age group.

Jack's shyness improved and playing mixed tennis exposed him to the fairer sex and he made friends but his mother was worried that none of the girls appeared to align with him. She kept out of it until a month after he turned eighteen and high school graduation was looming. His mom took him to bed, or more accurately slipped into his bed.

To this day Jack regarded it as an inspired piece of mothering. He remembered how it happened; it just crept up on him...

The room was dark and his mother creeping into the room had awakened Jack.

"Hi darling. Let's not make too much noise. It's after midnight and your father and sister are asleep I think."

Jack heard rustling and when his mom slipped in beside him realized she was nude. He was embarrassed that his dick became instantly erected and even more embarrassed when her arm appeared to brush over it and she said, "Oh goodness me. Is that all of your Jack?"

"All of what?"

"What just touched my arm? That was you penis wasn't it?"

"Um yes."

"Has a girl touched it like this?"

His mom circled her hand around it and squeezed.

Jack recalled feeling sensations more intent that he'd ever felt before.

"Um not in the flesh like you are doing. Um just over my pants."

"Are you a virgin Jack?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to have sex with me? I'll give your some instruction."

Jack remembered attempting to sink through the bed in embarrassment and he croaked something that obviously must have sounded like yes to his mom because she told him to feel for her breast and to stroke it softly.

He'd never forget that night, especially when his mom said she would suck his penis and then when she felt the length she said, and sounded proud, that no women would ever find Jack Turnbull was too small for her.

Later they did it. They had real sex and she said she was safe but as she was his mother he should pull out before he was ejaculating. Well he did that and fired and remembered her saying Jesus as she picked up her robe to wipe herself down and alleged it was the wettest any guy had ever made her.

Then he surprised her by wanting to go again and she limited him to getting off between her breasts. They then cuddled and talked for a while, she giving further instruction about intercourse and caring for a woman sexually and when she was just about to leave the bed he convinced her to allow him to have just one more go at vaginal sex to make sure he could work her up to want him into her again and he thus would gain that additional experience.

When they completed she kissed him and stroked his face as said that had truly been a really great bout of sex.

When his mom was leaving the bedroom she said, "That was my gift to you Jack, to awake you to sensual experiences and impart the basic knowledge to give you confidence to participate. You will receive no repeat interaction with me."

He jumped out of bed and hugged her. "Well I'm sorry to hear that mom. You were really great to be with in that role. Thanks and I appreciate what you have done for me. I bet not many mothers in our culture would have the guts to do that."

CHAPTER 2

There were only ten couples at the party, Muriel and Archie's closest friends.

Muriel kissed Jack like a lover and so he grabbed and squeezed a tit and when she turned red-faced and began panting he had to tell her to calm down, that he was only being friendly.

"You've a nice guy Jack," she said, trying to slow her breathing rate, "but you are fucking dangerous and totally unsuitable for my daughter."

"Yeah," he conceded. "Our pairing must bring back memories of you and Archie when you were our age and seemingly being such a mismatch."

"Oh god," she sighed. "I really did want to win that round."

Skirting people drinking with their backs to the mural, Jack grabbed two wines and went deeper into the house to find Carrie and met her coming out of her bedroom, dressed in just a multi-colored knit top and jeans. He thought she would be been in a cocktail dress.

"Hi."

"Hi," she said nervously, taking the wine and sipping. "I've asked mom and dad could you sleep with me in my bedroom tonight and they both said yes without attempting interrogation."

"Well I thought a 32-year old daughter who's been living back home for almost two years since you gained this art teaching position would not have to ask permission if you could have sex."

"It's their house."

He snorted and said, "It's your family home."

"I ought to have left the nest by my age."

"Well leave it and set up home with me. I live in a rented house one street over from my parents' home in the village of Yarrow, twenty miles from here."

"No if I did that all you'd want to do would be to fuck me."

"Bullshit. I'd want to take you to the movies, out shopping and to restaurants and we'd set up the third bedroom as your studio."

"What for my own space in which to paint?"

"Yes unless you have some other use for a studio?"

"That's a very kind proposal but the school authorities and senior administrators and parents would be concerned if I were to live with a partner to whom I was not married?"

"Oh yeah? Are there many teachers at your school living with a partner to whom they are not married?"

"Oh yes, several."

"What two, five, a dozen, two dozen?"

"I would think about ten."

Jack grinned. "So then that level of morality is not an issue?"

"Well you appear to have made that point rather convincingly and yes I have to agree that is indeed the situation. Am I expected to thank you for that?"

"Yes."

"Well thank you. I still have to think about your invitation. It's not something a woman should rush into."

"No, of course not. I'll give you a hour to think about it."

She laughed and asked him to stop pushing, that she might take several days to come to her decision and he grinned and said he would have expected her to assess the situation thoroughly and not rush it.

Carrie lifted his hand and sucked his index finger and then said they should join the party.

"Please allow me to introduce my tongue to your pussy first?"

She was tempted but said they should join the party. He might receive expressions of interest or even begin discussions on commissions."

"Licking and fingering your pussy means more to me right now that handfuls of dollars."

"Ooooh," she cooed and led him back along the passage with her fingers hooked under his belt.

Carrie proved to be correct. The Clayton-Brown's asked Jack if he would paint a sex scene on their bedroom wall with the female looking a little like a much younger version of Sue Clayton-Brown.

"What size?"

They had no idea.

"A well-rendered painting in acrylics measuring 5ft by 4ft would cost you $24,000. Don't have it painted on the wall because you might choose to move house or build a new bedroom wing."

"That's sensible," Sue said.

"Do you want your genitals to show?"

Turning crimson Jerry said the painting was to be representative.

Jack snorted and said then it was a waste of $24,000 and they would end up in old age with a painting of strangers having sex and what kind of memory would that be?

The couple went into a huddle.

Sue said they wanted to be painted having real sex and the figures should look like them but only younger. Her skin was now beginning to show age and her belly had thickened.

"How young do you wish to look?"

"Thirty."

"Do you want hair or no hair around your pussy?"

"God you are vulgar," Sue said, looking around wildly but no one was near them. "Um bald."

"So you both want genitals showing?"

The Clayton-Brown's went into a huddle and came out of it with Jerry saying yes.

"This could take me two months," Jack said. "I'll have to continue with some of my other work over that period but I will put in the hours on your commission. I want money up front and I will provide you with some basic sketches for you to choose one and then you will have two days to consider any changes to that and then we are committed. I'll have to have two sessions with you both being bare-assed and in position but insertion won't be required."

"Oh no-way," Jerry said, turning white.

"Can we have sex with you watching?" Sue asked.

Jack smiled and said of course, they were the clients. He emphasized his intention was to produce a very authentic-looking painting.

Almost shaking in excitement Susan suddenly frowned and said, "Jerry is not very long."

Jerry groaned in embarrassment.

"And I bet you're big enough to be fisted Sue?"

She looked very pleased and they both smiled appreciatively when Jack said to Jerry, "Please don't worry about that little freak of nature Jerry. It's true that all men are not born equal. If you wish I could paint the impression that you must be at least eight inches long judging by the considerable amount of shaft showing."