Brushstrokes and Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow buddy, bring it on." Jerry said, and his wife hugged Jerry enthusiastically.

A few minutes later Jack was chatting to another couple when Jerry discretely handed him a check for $24,000.

Three hours later when Jack was helping the Turnbull's clean away Muriel asked had he received any enquiries from guests about painting murals for them.

"Three but they were put off by how much it would cost."

"So no business eventuated, how disappointing."

"I didn't say no business eventuated Archie. I received a major commission from Sue and Jerry to paint their portraits."

"Well you were hit by the right folk there buddy," Archie said. "Jerry's family owns the local brick works, two quarries and controls Allied Road Haulage and owns the biggest of our private medical centers."

"They have already given me the check."

"For how much?"

"Dad don't be such a Philistine."

Jack said that was okay. "I'm happy and right now they'll be horrified at having paid over that amount of money for something they have yet to see and cannot picture how it might turn out. I had the expectation that doing that mural for you guys would lead to commissions and I expect some other people who were here tonight will still be thinking about using my services, although not on a par with Sue and Jerry."

* * *

Carrie locked the bedroom door and blushing asked, "How would you like to handle this?"

"You lay down with your legs open and I'll push in."

"Oh god," she bleated. "I meant did you wish to slip into bed and put out the light while I undressed in the bathroom and then come in the dark to the bed where you could have your way with me?"

"Have my way with what?"

"S-sex."

"Oh no. Pull your jeans and panties off right now and go down on your knees and suck my dick while I release your ponytail and remove your top and bra and I'll then pat your hair and reach down and play with your tits."

"Oh god," Carrie wailed. "This is our first time and you are expecting me to behave like a whore."

"Sweetheart, dear Carrie. Believe me. It's how normal people begin sexual overtures before they hit the couch or the floor or the bed or do it on the lawn against a tree or against the front door."

"Is it? Is that true?"

"Believe me, it's true."

Carrie went on to her knees, unzipped Jack and struggled to uncoil his dick.

"Oh jeepers, this is so long and fat."

As she watched the proud man's penis tip dribbled and that excited her. Carrie ran her tongue down the length murmuring, "I won't get all of this fucker down my throat but oh boy I'll try."

Jack squeezed the swelling tits and he too thought oh boy. They were the size, weight and shape of puppies that every guy deserved to have at his disposal. They were magnificent and were big enough to hang down and swing.

Carrie was a brunette with a heart-shaped face and hazel eyes. As Jack looked down she looked up at him, showing some whites of her eyes and the nearest side of her mouth distended by the shape of his erection. Apparently that erotic sight made him release more pre-cum because Carrie pulled his dick out of her mouth to spit three times.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and muttered "Bastard" and began gobbling him again and worked her hand up and down his shaft lubricated by her saliva.

It felt s-o-o-o good.

Jack brushed her hair from her face and Carrie looked up again, her eyes saying thanks. That image captured momentarily in his mind made him think a woman beginning to sweat and looking up with a guy's dick stuffed in her mouth he knew that made most women look at their very, very best whether or not their hair was done and their make-up looked perfect. It was on a par with the image of a woman holding her newborn baby and her expression reflecting utter contentment.

He thought he ought to paint both images of Carrie providing he was the one who got her pregnant. It was a pity had couldn't paint human forms as well as he could inject atmosphere and motion into landscapes because getting the swell of a dick pressing out a woman's cheek and capturing her submissive expression would be exceedingly difficult to accomplish well. She had to look angelic, not like a whore and that indeed was the ultimate challenge.

Carrie appeared to be tiring.

"Come on my sexy kitten, on to the bed with you," Jack said, intending to pick her up effortlessly to carry her to the bed. Well it was quite a task because she was heavier than he'd expected and he managed to get to the bed okay, thinking well she was just a whisker under 6 ft and big-boned so why shouldn't she be heavy?

"Spread your legs for Uncle Jack baby."

Carrie readily obliged and Jack snuggled in and gently licked around the perimeter of her vulva to get her used to him being there and to keep her guessing. She began to squirm, telegraphing she wanted action, and he drew in closer and zigzagged his softly flicking tongue across her outer lips and trailed that with a finger that slipped into the gap a little way and she groaned, "Oh yes."

Jack beavered away until he had a couple of fingers in deeply and had flicked her clit a couple of times without sending her berserk and so he pulled away.

"Oh no, you can't stop now," she wailed.

"Just follow instructions and you'll be delighted," he said.

He went up the bed and placed two pillows to lie on, holding his neck up high.

"Okay baby, climb on to me, leaving your cunt up near my mouth and lay on your back over me with your head between my thighs," Jack said, cupping his gear with one hand to cushion it from being crushed while she slid into position. He had no wish to have her head roll his balls flat.

"God I've never had cunnilingus in this position," she said studiously and sounded excited but Jack the tease fixed that by asking, "What's cunnilingus?"

He knew she was about to blow steam and so pressed her labia apart and sunk in his tongue as far as he could.

"Oh that's wonderful," she panted. "Fucking wonderful."

Carrie of course was able to massage her boobs and severely tweak her nipples to the desired threshold of pain and she sucked him into her mouth and she was on Cloud Nine.

She finally bucked and panted and smothered yells and came really big time, the biggest she would tell Jack later since Wendy Smith worked two vibrators in Carrie's pussy about two years ago and then leaned over and stabbed Carrie's clit with her tongue.

"A towel," Jack yelled. She sat up and saw his face was in such a mess and she had to laugh. She cupped her pussy and raced to the en suite for towels.

Jack wiped his face and neck and said, "Jesus how long is it since you've had an ejaculation?"

Carrie sniffed and decided not to answer such an impertinent question.

During the next couple of hours they had three bouts of very enjoyable sex and near the end of the final one when spooning and with Carrie was already half asleep, Jack had a finger in her anus before she had any idea what he was doing. Until then she'd never been penetrated by anything other than a butt plug and oh yes, a little experimentation with her own finger.

She decided she liked Jack's finger up her butt and made no mention of the invasion.

Muriel arrived in the bedroom with coffee at 8:30 next morning and said, "Good morning my darlings" and opened all the drapes and windows without comment and said, "You look a picture of health darling and Jack looks totally fucked. You must have had a great time last night. Your father and I are off to church soon. Bye."

Carrie yawned and thought she'd never hear her mother speak so crudely and so graphically about sex. Was her mom softening Jack up before making a pitch at him?

Her mother? Carrie's face looked a picture but then she relaxed and decided her mind was freewheeling irresponsibly. Her mom had never committed a sexual indiscretion since her marriage. Um at least she didn't think so. Had she?

Jack had rolled on to his back. Attempting to get her mind off her mother, possibly her adulterous mother, Carrie burrowed under the blankets to investigate if Jack's dick was aware of it's duty to stand at attention every early morning in the hope of attracting a slut or making do with it's owner's clenched fist.

Good, she thought, finding it near rigid. She administered a few gentle strokes with her dripping tongue and then felt Jack's fingers searching for her pussy and he yawned and muttered, "That's my girl."

That accolade sounded so genuine and so possessive that Carrie astonished herself thinking how proud she was of him. This guy could really fuck and he so obviously liked her.

Plunging her wide-open mouth over the fat head she murmured, "Oh Jack." At that instant she knew she'd be moving in with him and that occasion couldn't come soon enough.

"Will you marry me Jack?" she asked hopefully.

Totally satisfied with this new field he had to plow Jack said, "Oh yes and let's have a wedding real soon. We are made for each other honey. You fit me to a T."

The 'T' connection culminating inside Carrie caused her to erupt once again and when her panting subsided Carrie thought Jack had brought a big new dimension into her life. She really liked what he could do with her body. He was a master at brushstrokes and foreplay and what followed after foreplay and it was very likely he would give her the baby she really wanted. She must speak to him about that.

THE END