Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 01

Story Info
Jake gets more than he bargained for from Tanya and Sarah.
7.6k words
4.69
394.3k
771

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Probably should have added, some of these scenes get intense and brutal. If you're not keen on domination then I would definitely give this one a miss!.....contains shemale on male and futa-ish scenes. I haven't found someone to edit this one yet so I apologise for any grammatical errors. Apart from that, enjoy the show.....

*

Jake looked over the dash of the new mini. It was so neat...silver, the new model, all sparkling wheels and comfortable seats...shame it wasn't his. He looked across at the girl driving, who glanced at him.

"look if you're going to critique my driving get your OWN car" Sarah said, only half-jokingly.

Jake simply smiled, as he knew he'd lost that battle. He could drive, but he didn't have a daddy who got him nice shiny cars for his birthday. This was yet another night that he was out with this particular friend, and damn she was a fine sight. She had a dancing pole in her room, and did an hour solid every day, leaving not a single role of fat on her body. Way out of his league -- he was slim, and below average height, although he did look half-decent in the suit he was wearing.

She on the other hand was lean, had legs to die for, slender body, and wore a black mini-dress. In other words -- an absolute stunner. By far one of the hottest girls he knew, and then only through work!

The guys all fancied her, but the worst part was probably the fact that she was super upfront about most issues, and as she came to see him as a 'friend', she started talking to him about sex. ALL THE TIME.

Once, she had whispered in his ear right out of the blue "God, I need a fuck."

He'd nearly cum in his pants right there on the spot, and his erection had lasted for a long time. Difficult when you're working on a supermarket shop floor.

One other time, She was talking about a penis she'd seen once that was the size of her forearm, and he stupidly talked about one of his only sex stories, as the intimidation of Sarah's apparently care-free nature had him feeling slightly down about his own minimal experiences.

In an instant, she had jokingly labelled him 'Slut', which was soon picked up on by her trio of friends.

He always laughed those conversations off as being not bothered of course, but the truth is, he hadn't had any in a while. Thinking back depressed him a little, so he pushed it out of his mind and turned to see the small block of flats they were arriving at.

Sarah pulled into the corner of the mini-car park, beeped the horn and turned off the engine.

"She's going to take ages" she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry, guess we get some quality time together" he replied, before wincing inwardly at the jokey awkwardness. She looked at him oddly before replying "Trust me, you can't handle that." She turned to look back at the flats leaving Jake feeling nonplussed as to what she meant.

He decided to pass over it and responded, "Ha, well guess that's the final straw, I'm divorcing you, all that's left is the breakup sex and I'll collect my CDs!"

Sarah turned back to him again quizzically. "Oh baby, if you flirt with me, you'd best be prepared for the consequences." It was said in a light way, but the look she gave him was not exactly warm, and Jake decided it best if he didn't respond.

Tanya eventually appeared in a skin-tight black translucent outfit that left little to the imagination, and although she didn't have the knife edge perfection of Sarah's toned physique, she had a beautiful body, together with a face that was cute, but in a quirky, interesting way. She was also taller and still extremely hot to Jake, who would have given anything to be intimate with either girl, even for a moment.

Another thing about Tanya (and Sarah to a certain extent) was the fact that she was bossy. VERY bossy. If she didn't agree with something, you'd know about it. She often talked down to Jake, and had once spanked his butt when he was bent over at work with a naughty grin and sashayed away leaving him to go back home and masturbate over the thought of her spanking him more thoroughly in private.

Tanya opened the door and looked at Jake like he'd just tried to steal her purse.

"Move."

Jake looked incredulously.

"What? There's plenty of space in the back."

Sarah looked over at him annoyed. "Get in the back." She said, resigned to Tanya's sometimes quirky habits.

Jake didn't like being pushed around, and decided fuck it, if they can be dicks about it so can he.

"Well I guess we can chill here then, this car park is pretty cool!"

Tanya's eyes took on a dangerous glint. "Jake, get in the back. Move" she said with a little more menace.

Sarah looked at him, almost with pity. "Jake, trust me, just fucking do it."

Jake stood his ground. "Has anyone ever thought of doing astronomy from here? The car park lights are so low you could get away with anything here! Luckily I'm n...." Tanya slipped her leg into the car beside his and shoved Jake half over the gearstick, leaving them both sitting on the chair. She forced her way in beside him and slammed the door behind her before pushing him over the middle of the car, head in Sarah's boobs, and butt sticking out in front of Tanya.

"TANYA, what the F...!" Jake was about to say, until she whipped her hand down on his ass, stinging his cheek. He let out an involuntary gasp of surprise, and was dumbstruck when she kept her hand clasped firmly to his buttock!

"OH Tanya, hey what...look, I.." He was cut off by Sarah, who wrapped her hands around his head and pulled his lips to hers, letting out a deep moan as he let her passionately probe him with her tongue, licking and dancing around his mouth.

Jake felt like he was in a dream. His face flushed as he let her control his movement, pulling his head to the side to allow her to go deeper, before pulling out to tease and nibble his lips, smiling as she did so.

"Now, get in the back" Tanya said, in a sultry tone.

Jake looked around at her dazed, and managed an awestruck "Urm oh, ok," before climbing dazedly into the back of the car, still unable to believe what had just occurred. Tanya and Sarah smiled at each other, communicating something unseen to him, before opening their doors, stepping out, and walking to the back. As one they entered the car either side of him, shutting the doors. Jake was so excited he didn't register the audible *CLICK* of the car door locks activating, or Sarah shove the electronic keys down under the front seat, safely hidden away.

No-one was getting in or out of this car unless they wanted them to.

Jake however was too busy being swallowed up by Tanya's lustful stare, as she leaned over until she was right on top of him, gazing down on him like a lioness at her prey. He lifted up his hands to rub her boobs lightly, and she grinned at his tameness. Licking her lips, she brought a hand up gently, before wrapping it around his throat. Tanya plunged her tongue into his mouth as he opened it in shock, squashing him down into his seat, using her tongue to shove his aside and mashing her face hard against his, brief moans and grunts escaping their tight embrace. Jake felt her weight squeezed against him, and could only allow her to crush her tits into his chest whilst she violently sucked and licked his tongue and lips.

Sarah meanwhile watched on with a look of satisfaction, before slipping out of her dress in a few easy motions, allowing her tits to spring free, and revelling in the sexual indecencies that were about to take place.

Jake's face began to turn red from the force of Tanya's brutal grip and snogging, and when she finally released him, he gasped in relief, head back as he gulped down air whilst Sarah watched. Tanya looked over to see her friend naked and had to stifle a laugh owing to the fact that Jake was utterly unaware of her nakedness, or Sarah's rather large surprise in full view.

Eventually, Sarah leaned over, gently putting her hands around his head again and pulled him over to her side of the tiny vehicle, kissing him softly and sensually with her smooth lips, smiling at him, teasing him. Tanya meanwhile undid Jake's belt, pulling his trousers and underwear down to his knees to reveal a 6 inch reasonably sized cock, fully erect. That's nice she thought, caressing it in the palm of her hand; it would make a nice contrast to her and Sarah.

Jake meanwhile closed his eyes and moaned as he felt Tanya's hand squeeze his hard manhood, and nearly came all over himself when he realised that Sarah's boobs were just under his chin whilst she glided her tongue beneath his, exploring him. he felt his trousers and boxers being removed and manoeuvred to let Tanya complete the job, throwing them into the front of the car whilst he bathed in the probing passion of Sarah's deep kisses, moving his fingers around her hard nipples causing her to gasp with pleasure. Further stroking from Tanya caused his cock to twitch and he would have been unable to continue had she not put her other hand firmly on his balls and squeezed.

"Uggghhhnn...UH..?!" he exclaimed as she pulled him by his balls, leading him from the seated position he was in, to turn onto his front across the seats.

"Ooooohh....SHIT, Tanya Pleeaase!" he whimpered as she forced him onto all fours on the seats facing Sarah. It was at that moment that he caught sight of Sarah, manoeuvring onto her knees in front of him, perky, nubile tits posed before him....with an 11 inch cock pointing straight out in front of her. Jake's jaw dropped at the sight of the sheer length....not wide, but certainly longer than anything he'd seen before, her hairless balls hanging just underneath. The toned young woman smiled down at him, drinking in the sight of this vulnerable young male in front of her, her blood flowing into her organ which bobbed in front of his face, inches from his nose.

The realisation began to dawn on him that Sarah and Tanya were going to do things tonight that he wasn't expecting.

He began to beg: "wha....Oh wait, I don't understand! Please, Sarah..... OOOOooooooo"

Tanya had taken that opportune moment whilst he pleaded to grip Jake's testicals and pull his ass back, keeping him at a whimper on all fours before putting her other hand down between her legs.

Her friend looked on as she began to gently slide something from underneath her, almost from nowhere. Tanya looked up and saw Sarah with an eyebrow raised.

Tanya smirked before responding "Yes, I kept it in my ass, a skin-tight dress isn't going to get the right looks with a bulge the size of my arm now is it!"

Sarah tittered and looked down with some slight sympathy at Jake on his hands and knees in front of her, his fear obvious to see.

"I wouldn't look back if I were you" she said, winking to him. "Just concentrate on me...."

And with that she rested her hands on the side of his face, stroking away a small tear that rested at the top of his cheek.

"Shhhhh, shh... You're going to love this.....look up at me" she said, tilting his head up slightly, her kind eyes making Jack smile, her beautiful features making him feel that passion and desire again.

Behind him, he heard a tearing sound, and tried to turn, but Sarah's hands had locked on his head, and he was only able to continue looking up at her, those beautiful features for a moment changing, revealing a slight annoyance.

"Baby, you heard me the first time. Look at me, don't turn around.....here, come closer."

She moved up to him and brought his head up to her pert, B cup breasts, and rubbed her nipples over his lips, letting him rub them with his tongue. Jake began sucking and caressing her nipples with his mouth, sucking hard on one, causing Sarah to let out a girlish whimper as he made love to her beautiful tits.

She was so close that her erect cock began to push into his chest, and he put his hand up to push it away, but as he did so she put her hand quickly over his, starting to jerk on her lengthy womanhood. Jack looked up to see her lusting expression gazing down at him, enjoying the attention she was receiving, and realised he was making her feel deep physical satisfaction. He realised this was beyond anything he had wanted ever since he had met her, and brought his other hand up to cover another few inches of her love-pipe, jerking in time to his other hand, and she moaned as he gently pumped her sausage, whilst caressing her nipples.

Another tearing sound happened behind him, but Jake was too busy pleasuring Sarah to notice as Tanya's erect cock tore a hole in the front of her skin-tight black outfit. Sarah's eyes flicked up briefly and enviously took in the familiar sight of her friend, wearing the sluttiest skin-tight number imaginable whilst her veiny monster jutted out in front of her. The purple head was nearly twice as thick as her own, and the 13 inch length was so big that it reached up to her tits fully erect. Tanya looked down at Jake smugly as she placed one hand on her cock, like a ship's mast jutting from her curvier body and revelled in her own wild beast-like beauty.

She smirked as she mouthed the word lube to Sarah who flicked her eyes towards the back seat mini compartment, before focusing once more on Jake who was pumping her cock steadily and kissing his way down her chest. Sarah let him, and beamed at him as he slowly pressed his lips to the head of her dick, swirling his tongue around, tasting her slightly tangy pre-cum and lapping it up.

Sarah swooned as Jake drooled over her cock, swallowing the head and running his tongue up and down the shift causing her to utter small feminine whimpers of delight.

"OHHHHhhhh yes Jake....please....don't stop...." she said as he began swallowing her erect penis, attempting to deep throat her but gagging slightly at the length of her turgid cock.

Tanya meanwhile, was covering her shaft in swathes of lube, running it up and down the steel hard length of woman meat, making it a frictionless torpedo in preparation for Jake's beautiful little ass.

Jake in the meantime had become fully consumed in his task of pleasuring Sarah into emptying the contents of her balls into his mouth, and was busy trying to put the full 11 inches of her genitals into his mouth, tears welling up from his eyes as he attempted to swallow her cock. His lips formed a vacuum as he sucked his way to the base of her shaft, nestling his nose in the pubic hair there, before turning his watery eyes upwards to see his beautiful Sarah staring and groaning at him in pleasure, loving every second of the constricting blowjob he was giving to her.

"MMMmmmm....oh you dirty cock slut....mm don't stop...." she said as he slurped up and down her pole, taking every inch of her meat down his throat. Jake felt his heart beat rapidly at Sarah calling him dirty names, and had no intention of stopping his submission to her will, fondling Sarah's shallow balls with his left hand whilst the other continued to wank her with steadily more rapid strokes, causing her beautiful chest to swell in and out with quickened breaths.

And then a hand was placed firmly on the young boy's back, as Tanya lined him up squarely in front of her, keeping him on all fours in case he tried to buck. Jake wanted to look around but was unable to remove the long female cock extending down his throat, and his eyes widened as he felt the head of something large and slippery touch the rim of his ass and rest there. Tanya rested her cock at his entrance, smiling down at the boy's pert butt-cheeks as she slipped her cock between them, splitting them in two.

Jake whined in alarm, but all that got past Sarah's dick was a muffled cough of fear as Tanya began to feed herself into him, the sheer girth of her phallus causing Jake to pull up off Sarah's cock and let out a small shriek.

"OH!!...please....noooOOOOOHHHHh..!!."

An audible POP sounded from where Tanya's cock had entered, past his sphincter, causing him to panic as she pressed herself into him.

2 inches of Tanya had found their way into Jake's unprepared ass, and she smiled as she fed more into him, her strong arms grabbing his hip and shoulder as he shook with fear, pulling him up into a position to be invaded more easily by her.

"UNNGGHH...UGHHH....please....UUUUGGGGGHHHH!"

Jake began to mewl and beg through tears, unable to form words as inch after unholy inch of sheer girth was slowly forced into him, his body taut as it was gradually plundered by a strong beautiful woman. His pleas fell on deaf ears as Tanya was lost in the task of spearing the young boy on her womanhood, eyes glued to his quaking body as it accepted her meaty offering.

"Uhn, take it you bitch....." Tanya murmured.

Sarah sat in front of Jake as he mewled like a young girl, her wank-pole hard as a rock as Tanya pushed her cock further into him.

Sarah decided to try and take Jake's attention away, pulling his head back onto her cock. His lips clamped down on her and he moaned, as Tanya took a firm grip on his shoulder and muscled her cock further into the boy's ass.

Jake was unable to think too clearly with 9 inches of cock in him, but Sarah's face had changed to a look of wickedness and she put her hands either side of his face, sliding her cock without warning all the way down his throat to hold him against her, his nose tickled by her pubes. His throat squeezed her as he tried not to gag, spit lathering her shaft which had Sarah breathless with lust. At the same time Tanya brutally drove all the way into Jake from behind, her pelvis pressing against his tailbone causing him to gasp as Tanya's 13 inches of steel cock flexed inside him.

The girls shared a moment of affection as their eyes met, Jake squirming and whining beneath them, before they pulled their cocks out and slammed hard back into him, spit-roasting his vulnerable little body with deep pelvic thrusts.

Jake's mind was in shock as they sawed in and out of him. It felt like they were meeting in the middle as their two cocks pressed deep into his insides. The girls began to grunt and groan as the sounds of Sarah's balls hitting Jake's chin reverberated through his skull.

Tears sprang from his eyes as the girls pile-drived their schlongs into the centre of his body, their bodies crushing him, seizing him between them. He could feel every centimetre of Tanya as she delved into him, his insides squeezing her, her weapon almost unending.

Jake then whimpered in pleasure as she hit something deep inside him, sending waves of pleasure through his system, feeling her full girth flex again inside him. Tanya felt him shudder and laughed softly, his entire body at her mercy as she drew herself halfway out before penetrating the boy again. He could hear her breathing heavily as she continued to pull out and push into him, hitting that sweet spot, laying down on top of him so that her nipples pressed into his back as she did so.


The two girls moaned in unison as they enjoyed the feeling of Jake around their meat, grinding their hips against his face and ass. Jake groaned as another Tanya thrust, harder this time, sent ripples of satisfaction through his body, whilst Sarah's cock slid steadily between his lips.

He let her push into him and then licked his tongue under the bottom of it, wetting it with his saliva which caused Sarah to grip his hair harder. He couldn't believe he was being made a cock-sucker for this girl, but it felt so hot that all he wanted to do was taste her cum on his tongue. It felt so wrong.... but all of those feelings were washed away as Tanya drove her cock into him again, Jake whimpering in a high girly voice as her huge balls slapped into his, her abuse making him feel so GOOD.

Tanya and Sarah then drew themselves all the way out, until they were poised in front and behind.