Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera panned around to the side to get a full view of them having sex with each other, and Sarah was jacking herself hard as she watched Tanya slow down to a lover's pace....slow, looking into his eyes, although it was hard to tell if he could see anything or register her.

Tanya turned her head to the camera, a thin sheen of sweat covering her face. 'Tell your friend Sarah what being fucked by me is like, baby' she panted, smiling.

Sarah looked into her friend's eyes....it turned her on badly. She gripped her cock hard as she pumped herself.

Jake was trying to form words but didn't seem to be on the same planet as anyone else.

'Please Tanya, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I'll be your dirty whore, your fuck-bitch, your cock-slave, your ass-licker.....' he mumbled.

Tanya slapped him round the face, not hard, but not soft either.

'I said, talk to your girlfriend' she hissed, grabbing his face to look sideways at the camera. On his back, eyes glazed as he looked at the camera, it looked almost comical.

Jake tried to summon up words to describe what getting fucked by this woman was like, but his brain was woozy.

'Sarah...It's... I'm sorry.... like I can't even think.....about anythingggg ooohhhhhhh'

Tanya had put her tongue to his ear and slowly begun sliding her phallus back into his abused hole.

'Continue' she said softly, cradling his head as she slid back out again.

'It's like......uhhh' Jake was whimpering and barely speaking in small squeaks as Tanya entered him slowly again.

'It's like your entire body is electric..' Tanya began to kiss his neck as she gently fucked him, like a lover this time, putting her weight on him, but keeping his head facing the camera for Sarah to hear him.

'her cock is..is... hitting places in you so hard that you're burning up in pleasureeeeee UGGghhhh!'

Tanya was moaning into his ear with desire as she fucked him, increasing the pace again with urgent fast movements, but movements so deep inside him that he was losing his mind in ecstasy.

'It's....like.......Oh my GODDDDD!' The orgasm made his entire body spasm, his cock spewing between them as Tanya grabbed his face and mashed it against hers, kissing him deep and long as she half screamed down his throat in sexual bliss. She began to come deep inside his body, and he squealed back as the orgasm rocked his body.

Tanya's balls were emptying hard into him and she broke the wet sloppy kiss with a grunted orgasm-induced sentence.

'Tell me you love me you dirty slut! Tell me you're mine!' she groaned into his face.

The old Jake was gone. Her slut was all that remained.

'I love you so much Tanya... I LOVE YOU' he moaned into her shoulder, holding her tight to him as she finished the last of her deep-seated ejaculation in his anus.

Sarah cried, but her cock spewed out hard, covering her torso in cream as tears rolled down her cheeks....God this was so wrong. So, so wrong.

Tanya was howling as she pumped him with her goods, thick hot creamy jizz spewing from her horse-cock, coating his insides and exploding back out of his hole to cover the foot of the bed and floor behind it. Tanya felt like she was kneeling in a bowl of custard, but she didn't give a fuck as she put in a few last high pitched gasps of pleasure, the last of her semen deposited in her dirty little slut.

Sarah's cock finished spasming as she tried to wipe her tears away....moaning as she felt electrified by what she had seen. Jake had loved it.....and she loved Jake.... Her heart was hurting.

Jessica zoomed in to what was going to be the best creampie she had potentially ever seen, and she duly got it as Tanya slowly removed her mighty wang from Jake's body, making him mewl as hot creamy jizz flooded out of his insides.

A small river of ejaculate ran down his crack to form a puddle underneath him, as Tanya moved to the side of him and re-positioned herself, kneeling next to his face on the bed.

Panting deeply, a majestic lioness having taken her prey, she didn't have to ask as Jake softly began to lick her cock clean. The sounds of slurping and soft moaning took place as Tanya motioned to the camera to face her.

'I hope you enjoyed that Sarah....' she panted, '...and I hope you didn't mind me educating your boyfriend.' Tanya let out a small hum of gratitude as Jake was licking her balls clean, before continuing.

'We will return him to his own bed tomorrow.....but next time I hope you'll be offering him more regularly. But then if you have watched to the end of this video....I'm pretty sure you will'

And with that she smirked at the camera. Her eyes went up to the camera-woman.

'Thank you my beautiful Jessica, I think you'd better get a mop and bucket, and some new sheets as well....then you may join me in bed.'

She turned to the camera again, which was placed down facing her as Jessica hurried off.

'Now I'm not a monster Sarah....' She paused and looked down before smiling slightly. In some ways she certainly was.

'.....so I want to give you something I value for a night in return for the pleasure I've taken from your sweet, sweet Jake'

She smiled as she stroked his hair, rubbing her huge balls slowly back and forth across his face as he quietly sniffed and nibbled at them.

I've shown Jessica pictures of you....she's very keen to meet you.' She winked at the camera.

And with that, the dvd ended.

Sarah stared at the screen, not caring that she was covered in her own jizz. She was so messed up. She had just watched her boyfriend get taken and slammed by her so-called friend. And he had loved it, despite the fact he had been forced into it. You couldn't have faked the whore-like sounds he had been making as he had been fucked to high heaven.

But that recording had been utterly compelling. She couldn't help but admire the dirty brutal way Tanya had with people. The fact that it was her boyfriend only made it hurt more.....and more intense.

Sarah thought about that last line. 'Very keen.....' Ugh what was she thinking! This wasn't a game.... Jessica was beautiful, but she didn't want her.

But she was also Jake's boss.

Sarah tried to stem her tears as she began to think. Maybe this would be useful. She hadn't pounded real pussy in a long time....it could be a way of getting back at Tanya and Jake as well....

The beginnings of a plan began to form in her mind. Tanya had crossed a line.

But perhaps there could be some sort of mutual agreement...... for now. She wiped her tears, and grabbed the tissue box at the end of the bed.

But first, she had a boyfriend to break up with.