Bryan & Carla after the Supermarket Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Barry laughed, bent over, reached down and pulled her clenched hands to his chest, then, as her palms opened up like flowers, to his lips for a couple of alternate kisses on each. "Well, of course it did. I was addicted to your blow jobs. They kept me coming exclusively around to see you for a long time before I actually got around to seeing what was in your knickers, love."

"You were the only one who's ever had one from me, Darling, you are still the only one, and will always be the only one."

"And, I suppose if it stopped our lovely girl, you know, other than she only had the one slip up, well, I thank you for teaching her, love."

She rose up to her knees, helped by Barry in pulling her up. They folded their arms around each other, and kissed for a long while, before Myra, feeling his ardour recovering, broke off the kiss saying, "Just fuck me Barry, now, right now. This is no sex bribe, this is my need to have you in me. Later on you can lick, suck and bite me until I climb the walls or the cows come home, but right now I need you in here, in this bed, in this fanny, fucking me."

They fell on the bed, and were carnally joined before her buttocks even reached the bed sheet. Barry locked his eyes on hers and they largely kept their eyes open, their mouths and tongues touching, teasing, throughout their coupling. They varied their movements, by speed, depth of penetration and wiggles, circles, figures of eight, prolonged deep pelvic rubbing and various angles of approach, light and hard strokes as either wanted or requested, separating their lips only as necessary to convey feedback on what was working, what not and what to try next, as they renewed the harmony of their undoubted love and deep respect for each other until they had fully released their desires.

After their shower, which had also proved somewhat diverting, they considered that they probably had up to an hour to talk before the three boys came home from the pub, with John as designated driver, followed by Carla some half hour behind them. This not being Thursday, when Carla had to shut down and lock up the pub, having done the takings check, cashing up and then the bank deposit run, when she would finally come home some ninety minutes after the last customer exited the pub.

"Let's get our robes on and discuss tomorrow over a coffee in the kitchen." Myra suggested.

He looked over at her, she thought it seemed like he was considering it.

"Come on, Darling, I'll have the coffee, and I'll pour you a cold one. Carla stocked up the utility room fridge ready for tomorrow, and there's at least one cooling in the kitchen fridge."

She grinned at that, being another reminder that tomorrow may just see a historic change in the family's well being, the first of their brood, and probably the most precious and fragile of them all right now, had a chance to be settled in her future. She definitely needed Barry working with her in this aim and not against her. Testosterone and egos, both she and Carla had to overcome these hurdles, and tomorrow the runners and riders will be approaching the first fence.

On their walk down from the shower and before they got to the kitchen, they satisfied themselves that Richard's light was off in his bedroom, as it was well past his lights out time, and quietly looked in on Brie, who slept the sleep of the innocent.

Barry sucked on his glass of beer, he had never cottoned on to the drinking from the bottle fad. He felt relaxed though, as he always did watching Myra do anything or do nothing at all. Now he watched her make the coffee, bustling around the kitchen that he built for her, they built, she was so much a part of what was wanted and what went where. All in a house that they had extended far beyond the original three bed detached they started with. Now there was the family room and the conservatory, and decking, five bedrooms, and he was considering adding two more at the back, if he could swing the planning application. Currently, there was the main bedroom that was theirs, then the little nursery, which was next to Carla's bedroom that had always had an en suite that he put in for the benefit of the only girl, then John and Paul shared one of the loft rooms and George and Richard the other, with a shared bathroom squeezed between. With George now working, getting up early for work and socialising a couple of evenings a week, like tonight, this was going to affect Richard's schoolwork. And the older boys will want to have rooms of their own sooner rather than later. Decisions would have to be made but ... a boyfriend with one of the houses in Cooper's Meadow? They were nice houses. If Carla and Brie moved out, heartbreaking though it would be, Richard could have the box room and John take Carla's room with the en suite. No need to twist the town planner's arm to bend the rules for a mate, maybe, not that they ever had, but then he had never tried.

Myra sat opposite with her coffee, bringing Barry a second bottle from the kitchen fridge, with the cap removed ready to pour. So Barry kicked off with his first question.

"I hope I am not going to find out the culprit is a neighbour," he mused, "anyway, why did you not tell me the details that you knew back then?"

"Look, I never mentioned the details about Brie's conception before, because Carla swore me to confidence-"

"But I'm your-"

"Darling, it works both ways, I promised and I have made other promises like I have never, would never ever, say anything to the kids about your wetting the bed, that your mother told me all about in confidence."

"Some confidence, you've just told me!"

"Only because you already know, you dummy."

"Oh, yes, I see, I think."

Myra pushed back her chair and went round to pull Barry's head in between her soft breasts. She softly kissed his shiny head with a wet lick. Already this early in the summer the sun and turned his head walnut brown, and glossy where she had kissed it. As a master builder, he worked outside pretty much all of the time.

"You should wear a hat more often, Darling, I worry about melanomas."

"I do wear hard hats ninety percent of the time, love," he replied, then reconsidered as she was concerned because she cared and loved him. "Look out a few soft hats when you go shopping, maybe even some funny ones, and I will try and wear them when a hard hat isn't required."

"I will Darling. ..." she sat down and picked up her cup for a sip, "What I can say about Carla's beau is that it was definitely not Gary Cox."

"Thank fuck! I know you like Brenda Cox, actually, I think she's quite pleasant, but Don Cox was as big a fucking prick as that Gary of theirs."

"I knew Brenda at school, not as a best friend, but we know a lot of the same people. I like her better since Don left her, and she's coming out of her shell more. I think she's enjoyed having Gary back, if only to have someone to fuss over again. Don was nothing more than an overbearing pig who kept her in what he thought was her place."

"Well, if they hadn't lived next door, and me having to put up with the embarrassment of denying either of the male Coxes jobs on the firm, I probably would never have taken them on. As it was I had to sack Don for trying to mix fresh mortar with mortar that had gone off, which was unforgivable, bearing in mind the continual striving for quality our little company has made since the outset."

"I know, everyone says you're the best."

"That's why I get upset when anyone cuts corners. I am open to new ideas, but we do not deviate if it compromises standards. And as for Don Cox, it wasn't the first time the fucking moron had been caught doing it. He was just thick and lazy and those people are generally bad for business. Gary too, was lazy with such a poor attitude to work and the people around him. That lovely girl Jenny, who we used to see with Carla all the time, is hopefully much better off without him."

"Yes, she is. Carla still speaks to Jen all the time, mostly on the phone or she even drops in here to play with Brie now and then when Gary's at work. I am not sure but I suspect Jenny knows more about what happened, you know with Carla having Brie, than the other girls, because she has been speaking with Carla but gone quiet when I've come into a room where the pair of them are talking."

"Not every Mum has a relationship with her daughter as you do sweetie, so she would assume it was a secret to you. I can't see Jenny confessing all and every detail of her full and varied sex life to Marlene, can you?"

"OK, one, I do agree with you over Marlene, but two, what have you heard about Jennifer's sex life?"

"Ah, well, Gary said something about her years ago, and I heard from others that she used to put it about at one time. I only listened because Jenny and Carla were close and I ferreted away in my little grey cells in case she started having a bad influence on Carla."

"I'm sure it's just talk. Honestly, when you men get together ... and that say women are gossips!"

"You know how it is, love, we meet a lot of tradesmen, many of them are fit, horny young men, and they talk about sex all the time."

"Mmm, if I ever catch you talking about our-"

"Love, as far as anyone of my acquaintance knows, I have only rung the bell five times and won a teddy bear every single time ... all right, four bears and a porcelain princess doll."

Myra giggled, and stood up as if some sixth sense made her look out the window.

"Looks like John has brought home a couple of our shaggy bears in tow, looking a bit the worse for wear, Darling. Do you think they need hosing down before we let them in?"

"See what happens when there's no responsible adult with them?"

Barry only had to push himself halfway out of the seat to get the same view Myra had, to see John standing by the diver's door laughing out loud at the antics of his siblings, while Paul was trying to drag a semi-comatose George out of the back seat of the car.

"Where's me slippers, My, I better go give 'em a hand. This calls for a fireman's lift."

"They're by the front door, Darling, your feet were hot when you came in at the end of the day, remember, and you walked around in your stockinged feet?"

He remembered that his socks left wet footprints on the quarry tiles as soon as he got in from work and was chased out of the kitchen to change.

Barry carried George into the house over his broad shoulders, with John helping Paul put one step in front of the other and Myra followed them up the two flights of stairs, collecting a couple of precautionary plastic buckets from the cleaning cupboard and some extra towels from the airing cupboard, without actually falling behind their progress more than a step or two.

"Right, 'Designated Driver' it's all down to you to complete your obligations-"

"That's not fair, Dad, you gave me a wad of cash to see that they had a memorable session, but with it being the pub's opening night, with a Happy Hour to kick it off, and Colin the manager recognising that Paul and I worked as labourers with you when we tanked his cellar, it was Happy Hour for them two, and Cokes for me, all night long. I gave your apologies, told him you were on a promise - hey Mum, that hurt, I didn't hear you sneak up on me - Anyway, the manager kept bringing us odd jugs of stuff, saying, 'Try this lads, it's from Hereford or Ealing Broadway' or some other crap brewery I'd never heard of, and next time I looked round at the boys, they were both shit-faced!"

"Well, next time I tell you to give someone a memorable time, make sure they are still conscious at the end of it. I'm off to bed and don't want to be disturbed. G'night all!"

"Oh, Dad, Mum, I just remembered, I got a text from Carla while we was driving home, hang on."

He pulled his phone out and played with it, to call up the right file, can't be too careful before handing your phone over to a parent, before handing it over. His mother grabbed it and read it out loud.

"J. Tell Dad Mum out onite. Will get Brie 6.30am 2 shop 4 ring & C U noon"

Barry was looking over her shoulder, "I hate texts, what's it mean?"

"Yeah," John added, "Don't make sense, with the licensing laws there's no such thing as a lock-in anymore, and guess she'll ring us in the morning in case we need more BBQ shopping."

"No, hon. It means great news, she wants your Dad and I not to worry but she is staying with her boyfriend tonight, but they will collect Brie first thing in the morning so they can go shopping for an engagement ring."

"Boyfriend?" John lifted his eyebrows.

"Apparently," Barry confirmed. His son just pursed his lips slightly nodded, as if he approved but not interested enough in the detail to ask any further questions.

While her man and eldest boy tried to assimilate the cryptic clues, when quite frankly they were ill-equipped to interpret anything of a cryptic nature, Myra was using John's mobile phone to reply with a message of her own, and the realisation that his wife and unmarried daughter were having an ongoing discussion about sex with someone who is apparently a god in bed, was just a tad too much for him to assimilate.

"Blood hell, My, this is happening far too quick for me," Barry groaned. "And too up-close-and-personal to get my head around it."

"Well I have not got a clue what this is all about," John chipped in, "Carla getting engaged? Having a boyfriend she's been going out with long enough to work up to propose? Bloody hellfire, where did that come from? The only things I've ever seen her going out with is a handbag and fresh air!"

"Come on Darling," Myra tugged hard on Barry's sleeve, so hard they nearly tumbled down the stairs, "But I think that Carla has given me Carte Blanc to run a couple of things by you."

"Oh, right." Barry wasn't sure what those things were, but his cock twitched automatically, so yeah, resistance was clearly futile.

And they vanished down the stairs. John turned to check the patients that he was charged to nurse the rest of the night. They seemed to have entered the contented snoring stage, that had little to recommend it to others, so John consulted his phone to check the last message sent, it went to Carla.

"Mum says go 4 it & giv him 1 4 me"

"Mad," he said to no-one who was in a fit state to listen, "they're all mad in this family!"

BRYAN'S HOUSE IN COOPER'S MEADOW, FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING

I got back to my new house around mid-afternoon, after leaving Carla and Brie at the Supermarket. I would have liked to have gone home with them, helped them put all the food away, perhaps shared a pot of tea with Carla across the kitchen table, even played on the floor with Brie, perhaps on a rug in front of the living room fire.

Actually, I felt quite embarrassed that the thought immediately entering my head was that the reverse of that scenario would have been quite nice, too. I was horny for the first time in years, in fact since before I got that photo from Aunt Ann, and I hadn't even given that much thought for a long while. No, that had been a time of my life that I had long ago determined was firmly buried in the past, until now.

I thought back to what Mrs Kingstone had said, that Brie was my child was hinted at, and I accepted as fact that Carla never married Gary Cox, and had never married anyone at all, despite being with child at the time. That must mean something about how she felt and who she had feelings for at the time. I just didn't know enough about what happened around that time. To make a proper value judgment before acting on this situation, I need to know facts, dates. What facts? Well, like the last time before we made love that she fucked Cox, and the next time she fucked Cox. Was it the very next day? You know, while my loving juices were still buried deep in her womb? The killer fact that broke heart was that I heard that Carla and Gary had that date immediately after I had declared my undying love for Carla, because my aunt used to drink in the Fox and Hounds and she sent me a text message and a photo, with the damning timing printed on it. I was sure that when Carla asked me out for our date, that she clearly said that she was not going out with Gary Cox any more, that she didn't love him and that she had never loved him and that he was even going out with Jenny now.

I am sure that if Carla said she already had a date fixed up with Gary the very next night, that she couldn't break for whatever reason, I would have been made aware of it, and therefore not have been so devastated by Aunt Ann's message. Yes, I needed to check the facts out with Jenny; I might have to go to the supermarket again and get her address from Mrs Kingstone, Marlene. Bottom line, it could be an example of feminine wiles and deceit, but we were both 20 at the time and can be forgiven if we were a little less than trustworthy than a full adult.

Teenage hormones had ruined enough lives through the years. I bet it had taken a toll on Carla, with some affect on Brie and Carla's Mum and Dad. They were nice people, and they all deserved a happy ending, if at all possible. My happy ending was in the mix too.

At least Carla was still single, that was one good thing. Brie is a possible bonus as a birth daughter, but she's really cute anyway and I would happily adopt her as my own ... I know, I'm getting ahead of myself, and asking for the whole pack of cards to collapse on me, but I would marry Carla in a heartbeat, even if she was a quadriplegic, so her previous sexual history and present baggage such as a child included in the package, are all purely incidentals. If I insisted on DNA tests to compare, would the results affect how I would act (no, not act, but "be her father" is the right way to put it).

If I was committing myself to Carla, it had to be to them both, as a father and a husband. If such patrimony checks were deemed detrimental to the strength of relationship, would it then be best to simply leave that subject alone? Or would the not knowing for sure leave behind a seed of doubt that could grow cancerous over the years and bring pain, or worse, death to the marriage?

Of one thing I am certain in my own mind, I love her. I have loved Carla Brown since she was 13 years old and she started that process of change between a snotty-nosed kid I vaguely knew, to the woman who effortlessly claimed my heart. I am sure that I will always love her. If this getting together as a couple right now doesn't work out and I am rejected, or if we find we no longer have that spark together that was so evident four years ago, then so be it. If I eventually end up loving someone else, I am certain there will have to be a division of my heart, because some significant part of it will always be a shrine to the love I held for her.

And no, it is not just because she is so beautiful, with the face of an angel and a body for ..., I just love the way that she walks and talks, the shy dropping of her eyes when she talks, her cute nose, the way she squeals when nibbling her sensitive nipples, and how she curls up and purrs when you kiss that point where the base of her neck meets the top of her shoulder. Her smiles are delightful, pleasing her is a pleasure in itself. Oh, and don't forget her blow jobs. No, I will never forget that blow job, she was fantastic. I wonder if Carla remembers her reaction to me kissing and licking the skin behind her knees? Oh boy, what an erogenous zone we found that was!

And, leaving physical attraction out of it, she is just such a sweet person. I could watch her kiss Brie until the cows come home, it was beautiful, breathtaking, what I saw yesterday, the pair of them together are a walking work of art.

Art! Of course, she was such a brilliant artist, too.

Fuck! I even stole some of her art and still have it somewhere. Shit! If she comes over here and sees it. Where are they? There was a box of pictures, I remember packing and marking the box. It was marked to deliver to upstairs, so I reckon it was put in the third bedroom. I have four bedrooms, and three actual beds. The deliverers made up the two double beds for the master bedroom and the guest bedroom. The third bed was still flat-packed and in the third bedroom along with all the boxes which need unpacking for upstairs. There wasn't room to make that bed up yet. That's where the pictures box is, definitely, in a box marked 'Pictures'.