Bryan & Carla after the Supermarket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think that now was the best time to talk in detail about our future together, but maybe once she had the ring on her finger...

MYRA & BARRY APPROVE

"Carla is a good girl, isn't she." Barry spoke after a long period of quiet. Myra noted that it was a statement of fact, not a question.

"You are awake, then Barry, Darling," Myra lifted her head off his chest to look at him. His open eyes shifted from staring at the ceiling to focus on his wife's beautiful face, her tousled bed hair only adding to the overall collection of her charms and latent fount of desire. "I'm surprised that your tongue still works, my dear sweet man, I thought you'd worn it out."

"Mmmm, well after hearing you talk in some detail about our daughter's experiences I felt I had to rise to the challenge... Did I?"

"Huh huh. I'm lying here, chin resting on your manly chest, still full of desire for you to fill my every hole, and for me to suck and fuck you without end, yet ... I can barely move a muscle, Darling. I think we both rose to the challenge. So, no more watching porn for you then, just me reciting your daughter's very limited but outstanding sexploits, sort of does it for you, huh?"

"Don't make me even think about it, love. Just saying it baldly like that, makes me feel like a perv all over again."

"Yet, my Darling, you said it yourself, 'Carla is a good girl.' And you are absolutely right, she is still our baby girl who has been a joy and an inspiration-"

"Myra, please, can we change the subject from, you know, the reinvigoration of our sex life based on the blow by blow accounts of my daughter and her boyfriend, who between them have turned out to be able to write the sex education book of the century from a single sexual-"

"Twice, Darling, they did it twice, remember?"

"Fuck! And I've never even got around to hearing about that second one ... except-"

"Yeah, I know. The scene has been set. The park bench ... on the village green surrounded by all the top knobs in the big houses, so dirty, so-"

"Myra, can we save it, you know, for next time? After giving you that oral for thirty minutes, both following and during your running commentary, followed by that last delightful slow fuck, including the one minute dwell time that you insist-"

"Stop complaining, we both loved it, you deep in me and me filled so ... [sigh] it made those gentle kisses and touches during that time so much more real and romantic, sending us into another dimension of wicked pleasure, somehow."

"I know. I felt sure I was going to go soft during the oral, but lightening the gentle stimulation of lip, tongue and finger tip was amazingly erotic, I think I actually got harder. I never thought that could be possible. It really did feel that we were closer than we have ever been and up until now I have always considered us as close as any couple could be. Now, sated and satisfied as we are, I feel that for a while there, it was as if we were wearing the same skin."

"So, the park bench goes into the spank bank until next time?"

"Yeah, I may be embarrassed by listening to you retelling and reliving Carla's sex life, but I have to admit, it's really hot."

Myra laughed and settled her cheek back on the soft down covering his tanned and muscular chest.

"I'm actually delighted that Brie's father is Bryan Taylor," Barry said, "He's a good kid and, although he only worked for me for five or six weeks over a decade ago, he's still the best temp student I ever had. I wish I had got to know him better at the time and maybe got him over that spat he had with Gary Cox."

"We can start getting to know him properly tomorrow, Darling, as our daughter's fiancé. You fire up the BBQ at 11.45 so it's nice and hot and we can start early. We'll put Bryan on grilling duty with you, and I'll keep Carla helping me with the salads and stuff. Now, I don't want you saying anything about the size of their ring, you know the poor boy has just bought that house."

"I won't say anything, love. I know your dad was gagging when he thought I had spent too much on your ring."

"Well, he was a tight arse, he spent nothing on my mum, it was a tiny ring she had."

"He didn't have a trade, My. I guess it was the best he could afford at the time. We did have a chat, you know, when I asked him for your hand-"

"Again, go easy on Bryan, tomorrow, just because he has asked her before speaking to you. Don't spoil the romantic mood."

"Who me?" He started to tickle her.

"Yes," she chuckled, "you, you big lummux. And cut that out, I would love to go another round but ... honestly, Baz, you fucked me good and proper this time."

"Only this time, My?" He stopped tickling, but only because one, he knew he couldn't possibly rise to the occasion again before sleeping, and two, now he had been able to think about who his daughter's life partner was, all his fears and apprehensions were melting away. He felt the peace and refreshment of sleep creeping into him, knowing it was only going to be less than three hours before the alarm went off at six. He started as Myra spoke again, softly as if she was falling off too.

"Every time with you is good, my Darling, but tonight is a special night that I will never forget. Having Carla so disappointed in her life up to now, however good the act she put on, had put a damper on our lives."

"Now we can all get on with the rest of our lives then, My?"

"Yes, Darling we can."

"So, does that mean am I on another promise for tomorrow night?"

"I'm banking on more than that, Darling. If we hand over Brie early ... I'll be surprised if the boys see daylight until 10 at the earliest."

He lifted his head off the pillow and kissed her head through her hair, it was all he could manage, "Night, love, sweet dreams."

"G'night Darling."

To be concluded