Bryan & Carla after the Supermarket Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were interrupted by a loud "Hurrummph!" followed by "most people find these presentation ceremonies so stiff and formal ..."

Bryan stopped spinning and dropped Carla lightly on her feet and both smartly turned and saluted, as they stood to attention in front of the King and the Prince of Wales, who had stopped close by. They returned their salutes, while the King continued,

"... but I am refreshed to see that my Colonel of the Household Cavalry and his good lady subaltern are full of the joys of spring." He turned from his son to address the Colonel directly.

"So, Bryan. To what do we owe this outburst of joy, surely not the well-deserved silver cross and ribbon I've just pinned upon your tunic?"

"No, your Majesty, my wife has just announced that we are due a new addition to our family."

"Our congratulations, to you both, Carla and Bryan," the King replied, meaning HIS congratulations, "We have always felt that you and your dear family's relationship was destined to be most enduring of all our acquaintances. To what, pray, does one attribute to your familial success."

"Yes, come now Colonel," agreed the Prince of Wales, "spill the beans, Bryan!"

Bryan looked at Carla, who smiled and nodded slightly, agreeing with her husband to continue.

"Well, your Majesty, and your Highness, I understand Prince Harry is well into puberty and Princess Charlotte is-

"Harry's coping, but Charlotte, well, she's being an absolute nightmare-"

"In that case, Sir, what Carla and I would suggest is this...."

The End