Bryan's Song Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to break away but his strong hands remained on my shoulders and pulled me to him in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue's rough invasion of my mouth met with neither resistance nor compliance. I was simply too stunned to respond in any fashion. The fingers of his left hand intertwined in my hair while his right hand slid down to my breast and almost mauled it with the urgency of his desire. When his mouth finally released mine I was completely breathless.

"You want this, Debra. I can tell. You can stand here and give me a dozen reasons why we shouldn't but you can't honestly tell me that you don't want to."

My body was shaking with pent up desire. As much as I wanted to deny his words, I couldn't do it. I did want him to take me right there on the patio. My long subdued sexual frustration didn't even want to wait to get to my bed but still I couldn't get my mind past one thing.

"No", I argued. "I'm too old for this."

His voice became tender and his touch gentle. He stroked my hair as if I were his pet. "Debra, don't listen to yourself. You're a beautiful, vibrant, sexy woman. You're in your prime."

I could only stand there and shake some more. He kissed me gently on the forehead and then tilted my face up to look him directly in the eye.

"What did he do to you?" he asked with deep concern.

"Who?"

"Your husband. Mrs. Jankowski mentioned that you'd been married. What did he do to make you doubt yourself so much?"

If he'd tried harder he couldn't have found a better way to cut to the core of the problem. Ben had never been particularly complimentary about my appearance and in the last few years he'd begun referring to me as his 'old lady'. While I laughed about it at the time, it was now apparent that his words had sunk in and caused me to think of myself as prematurely aged. Anger began to burn through the haze of years of negative reinforcement and I started to look at Bryan in a whole new light. So what if he was younger? He was obviously interested and a roll in the hay had to be better than the constant introspection I'd been doing. After all, hadn't I come here to get away from the life that had caused me so much grief?

"Nothing that's worth talking about. And you're right. I do want this."

"Good."

He took my hand and led me back into the apartment. I had barely closed the door behind us when he pulled me close to him, holding me so tightly that I could hardly breathe.

"You're not going to regret this, Debra. I promise you that."

I was somewhat surprised that, considering how ferocious he'd been earlier when he kissed me on the patio, he turned out to be a very gentle and considerate lover. He led me to my bedroom and took great care with my clothes as he undressed me, making sure that each piece was folded neatly and set aside. Despite the fact that I was nearly trembling with anticipation, I took the same care with his T-shirt and swim trunks and he chuckled at me.

Still feeling a bit self-conscious about my appearance, I was very glad that he didn't insist on turning on the lamps. In the dark, with only his words in my ear, it was easy to believe I was young, beautiful and sexy and my body responded in kind. As his hands traced the curves of my breasts, waist and hips, I sighed and felt my knees grow weak. My arms were looped loosely around his neck and I turned my face up to his, aching for the feeling of his lips on mine.

Bryan did not disappoint me. His mouth moved smoothly across mine; tasting, teasing and nipping before sliding across my jaw to a very sensitive spot just below my ear. I didn't realize at first that there was music playing somewhere in the background and finally recognized the sound as coming from my clock radio. It was programmed to play at night while I tried to relax enough to drift off to sleep and now soft jazz floated from the speakers. The music told me that it was actually later than I thought and made me wonder just how much time we'd spent sitting on the patio. Then his hands traveled down my spine and over my ass and my attention immediately snapped back to what was happening now.

"God, your ass is so amazing!" he exclaimed while squeezing it firmly. "I can't wait to fuck it."

That statement took me aback but I passed it off as a comment made in the heat of passion and not something he'd actually follow through on. I let my fingertips brush over his shoulders and chest, dropping down to his nipples and noticed they were already hard. When he pushed me back towards the bed, I didn't resist and fell to the mattress with my arms and legs spread wide, eagerly awaiting whatever it was he wanted of me.

He didn't keep me in suspense long. I giggled as he started kissing my left foot, nibbling on the arch and licking his way to my ankle. Slowly he made his way up my leg, planting kisses along its length; some soft and sensual, others deep and throbbing. When he by-passed the thatch of curls that covered my mound and moved on to my right thigh I was surprised but reveled in the sensations of his mouth covering my leg with a variety of kisses and giggled again when he reached my foot.

"Mmmmmm, you are so responsive," he complimented. "Somehow, I knew you would be.

Before I could answer, my breath was being taken away from me. His mouth clamped over my right breast, sucking hard and strumming the nipple with his tongue. I could feel my pussy get wet almost instantly. My body writhed in fierce pleasure underneath him as he increased the intensity with which he fondled me. I couldn't remember the last time I had been so turned on. In addition to having infrequent sex with Ben, it hadn't been all that passionate or inspiring. In fact, there had been times when I'd had to fight the urge to twiddle my thumbs. Not so that night with Bryan. All my senses were abuzz.

"Oh God, Bryan, please don't stop."

"I won't; not until you beg me to."

Not much chance of that happening. I was having the best time of my adult life. He released my right breast and concentrated on the left one. His mouth was soft and warm. I was getting wetter every time he lapped at my nipple and I felt my juices beginning to pool in between my legs. When he kissed his way down my abdomen I giggled wildly as he hit several ticklish spots along the way but my mirth didn't deter him. Instead it seemed to spur him on even more and when he finally came to his destination, he didn't disappoint there either.

One thing I could say for my deceased husband, he was an oral sex enthusiast and, when he wanted to take the time to really do it right, could bring me to tremendous heights of pleasure. However, it had been a long time since he'd been so inclined to do it right, or do it at all for that matter so now I was moaning just to feel a man's tongue on that sensitive spot.

Bryan seemed equally enthusiastic and gave every sign that he would take the time to be certain that I enjoyed myself to the fullest possible extent. He was gentle and intense at the same time, stimulating a spot until it was almost too much and then moving on. I was never quite sure where the next spot would be since his movements seemed totally random. Again and again he returned to my clit but there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to getting there.

Finally he did settle on that small nub of flesh and my back arched as he concentrated his efforts there. I could feel myself pushing against his mouth, trying to get the fullest impact from what he was doing. He teased by pulling away, making sure that the tension in my genitals grew slowly, letting me savor every tingle instead of hastily pushing me over the edge. Eventually, however, I couldn't hold out any longer and my orgasm overtook me, causing my body to violently convulse. It was all I could do to refrain from clasping his head, since he didn't stop while I writhed and gasped.

My climax finally subsided and I was nearly breathless. I was panting hard and fast when he bounced up onto the bed and kissed me passionately, sharing my juices with me. Bryan's body slid against mine, making me aware of the layer of perspiration that appeared on my chest. His face was nearly covered and I didn't realize until that moment just how wet I had gotten. Never before had I climaxed from oral stimulation alone. Ben had always had to finger me too in order to get me to cum.

"God, you're magnificent," he complimented as he held me in his arms.

Feeling suddenly energized by his presence\\,\\ I gave a mighty shove and rolled over so that I was now on top of him ready to return some of the pleasure he'd given me. I kissed all over his face and neck, spending extra time at the point where his shoulder and neck met. He shivered when he felt my lips there and I knew I'd found the first hot spot. The point of his shoulders also seemed to elicit a strong response from him and I wondered what he'd be like when I finally got to the more conventional erogenous zones.

I got my answer once I kissed my way down his chest and flicked my tongue very firmly over his left nipple. His hips bucked hard and I heard him gasp. Just to check, I did the same thing to the right nipple and got a similar response. When I first married I thought Ben had an amazing capacity for sexual arousal but Bryan was demonstrating even more than I could ever hope for from a young man. Briefly, I considered staying here and exploiting this hot spot but decided to move on and come back to it periodically. After all, turnabout was fair play wasn't it?

I continued to kiss my way down across his abdomen and only then did I take a good look at his cock. My eyes grew wide at the sight. In all my years I'd never seen so large a penis. It had to be at least eight inches long and nearly as thick as my wrist. Even in the dim light I could tell the head was purple and swollen. Words like 'turgid' and 'tumescent' came to mind and I suppressed a giggle at the thought. While I wanted nothing more than to explore it further, I reminded myself that we had plenty of time and there was still a lot of his body to cover. Just to keep him a little off kilter, I switched my attention back to his nipples briefly before I went back to his pelvis and kissed that delicious valley just inside his hipbones.

Taking a page from his book, I chose to travel down his legs and see if I could trigger any reactions there. While he sighed softly, nothing sparked an extra pleasurable response. When I got to his ankles I didn't really feel like stopping so I instructed him to roll over. He raised his head and gave me a questioning glance which I answered with a wistful smile and batted my eyes. He laughed for a second before complying but then turned over on his stomach.

I kissed and stroked my way back up his calves and enjoyed his giggle as I brushed across the back of his knees. When I got to his ass, I sank my fingers deeply into the well-defined muscles, kneading and massaging them. He groaned low and long as my thumbs move closer to that cleft between the two marvelously rounded globes of flesh. I let one lightly brush across his anus and felt him shudder beneath me. Mentally, I cataloged that spot and moved on, using my fingers; lips and tongue to trace abstract patterns over his back and shoulders. I finally returned to his neck and shoulders and his reactions to my ministrations were still strong.

"You like?" I whispered?

His answer was to grab my arm, roll over and pull me to him. He kissed me hard and I felt his tongue push past my lips. This time I welcomed the invasion and let it stroke my teeth and the roof of my mouth. I moaned and gently closed my teeth on it, sucking it in and holding it there. He pulled away and then peppered my neck and chest with kisses as well.

"Oh God, Debra, I'm so hard it hurts," he nearly groaned.

"Well, I don't want you to hurt," I cooed. "What can I do for you?"

He looked me straight in the eyes and I felt as if he were looking deep into my soul. "Roll over. Let me in."

The combination of his gaze and his words were too compelling. I couldn't resist even if I'd wanted. I found myself moving to lie on my back with my legs spread wide. Bryan rolled over and planted himself between my thighs. He reached for my legs and gently pulled me towards him. I could feel his cock brushing against me and I shuddered as a moment of panic washed through me.

What the hell was I doing? I didn't know this guy from Adam. Though he'd said he wasn't a criminal, how did I know he was telling the truth? At the very least he could be carrying some kind terrible disease. I turned my head to look at the door and quickly planned an escape. I don't know whether or not he sensed my nervousness but I heard him curse softly and jump off the bed. A moment later he was back with something in his hand.

"I thought we might both feel a little more at ease if we had less to worry about."

I noticed then that what he held was a condom.

"Do you want to do the honors?" he asked.

"No, you're probably far more experienced with those things than I am."

I couldn't read the look that passed over his face before he answered. "I'm not sure whether to be flattered or insulted."

"Be flattered," I insisted.

In truth, I was the one who should have been insulted. The fact that he'd brought a condom with him made it obvious how he thought the evening was going to end. I was a foregone conclusion.

"Whatever you say," he responded, kissing me briefly before ripping open the package.

I watched him closely, finding it erotic to observe him handle his genitals and see just how practiced he truly was with this task. While the job was done efficiently, he didn't seem entirely smooth with it either. I wondered if he was just inexperienced with condoms or with intercourse in general. The first thought filled me with trepidation but seemed more likely than the second considering what I'd see and felt so far.

He finished and kissed me again softly. "Having second thoughts?"

"Were my musings that transparent?"

"We don't have to go any further, Debra. You make the call."

"You're sure? I thought you were in pain."

He chuckled for a moment. "Well, it's not so bad since I took that short break."

"This has got to be the most insane thing I've ever done but I don't want to stop now."

"I'm glad."

He kissed me one more time before positioning himself strategically between my thighs. He reached between us and lightly stroked my clit. My hips bucked in delight and I was surprised to find that I was still very wet, despite our pause. Next I felt him begin to penetrate me and I slowly exhaled, trying to relax. Frankly, I wasn't at all sure that I was going to be able to accommodate his length or his girth even if I was completely calm and but I tried to overcome my nervousness and even visualize myself opening up to him.

Though I hadn't said a word, he seemed to know how I felt and made his way in slowly. Perhaps he'd just had enough experience to know that this was the way he had to do it. In a way, the slow deliberate movements were driving me crazy and yet I also appreciated the opportunity to savor every sensation caused by his massive prick being eased into me.

"Oh, yesssssssssssssss!" I hissed as he finally hit bottom.

Slowly, sensuously, he stroked in and out of me. My hips lifted to meet ever thrust and my legs wrapped around him. While I first thought that there was no way he'd ever be able to fit in me, I could feel the walls of my cunt relax and accept his prick. It was such a marvelous feeling, both physically and emotionally to be having sex again. While I mentally warned myself not to become too involved in this, I knew that it was something I certainly didn't want to give up.

The sensation of fingertips stroking down my belly and across my hipbones aroused me from my mental exercise and brought my mind back to the here and now. With every brush of his fingers, Brian was working closer and closer to my pussy. I felt him unfold the lips of my cunt and gently part them. When he pulled his cock all the way out of me, I groaned my protest.

"Shhhhhhhh, don't worry, you'll like this," he insisted.

I felt him reach down into my cunt with two fingers and pull out some of my juices. I watched in awe as he sucked them clean, savoring the taste. Again his fingers disappeared into me and this time they were presented to my lips. There had been times when Ben and I had been married that he'd fuck me nearly to orgasm and then want to finish in my mouth, so I wasn't totally unfamiliar with the flavor of my own juices. That night I noticed something a little different and thought it must be due to the condom but since it wasn't a bad difference, I eagerly accepted the gesture. The next time his fingers slid into me, he thrust them in deep and wriggled them inside me. Involuntarily my body wriggled right along with him and when he pulled out, he rubbed the juices up on my clit.

I was still highly sensitized from his oral assault there earlier and my hips bucked hard. He reached in deep again and dragged his fingers across the top of my pussy as he pulled them out and then slid the full length of his long fingers against my clit again. I was in sheer bliss. A familiar tingling started deep in my groin and I knew it wouldn't be long before another orgasm hit me.

The next thing I felt sliding into my cunt was his cock. This time it slid in easily with no resistance. He still held open my pussy lips with his fingers and I felt his thumb come to rest on my clit.

"Fuck me, Debra," he commanded as he plunged into me while his thumb flicked my clit. "Fuck me hard."

There was no way I wasn't going to comply with that directive. I thrust my hips up and forward with great vigor and he met me stroke for stroke. All the while he was pressing his thumb firmly against my clit and letting it slide around, lubricated by my own juices. It wasn't long before the tingling became a tightness that signaled an impending climax.

"Harder, Bryan," I groaned, "I'm gonna cum."

That was all he needed to hear. He began pumping fast and hard into me, still expertly manipulating my clit. I was meeting his thrusts and pushing up against him, reveling in the feeling of having a big hard cock pound my pussy. I locked my ankles around behind his back, and used my legs to pull him in even deeper. His hand shifted positions on my lips and I had no clue what he was up to but trusted that I'd enjoy whatever he had in mind.

'Enjoy' didn't even begin to cover it. He lightly pinched my clit between his thumb and forefinger and I thought I was going to fly through the roof. Then he let them slide off, almost as if he were milking it and a completely different set of sensations overwhelmed me. He did it again and again, all the while still fucking me vigorously and it pushed me hard over the edge.

Wave after wave of convulsions started deep in my cunt, squeezing his stiff cock harder and harder. My body reacted as though it had been given a series of electrical shock and I was babbling somewhat incoherently and calling out Bryan's name. My orgasm must have triggered some reaction in him as he fucked me even harder, which I couldn't have imagined was possible.

"Oh, fuck! Debra!" he called out as his body trembled with the force of orgasmic pleasure.

I don't recall ever seeing a man cum as hard as Bryan did that night. As he surrendered to the power of his climax, he tried to thrust even deeper into me, impaling me on the length of his cock. His torso convulsed in a manner I've never experienced and his hands grabbed my thighs so hard that the next day there were faint bruises to outline his fingers. And when it was finished, he rolled over and disconnected from me.

"No!" I cried out, not wanting to lose the sensation of his cock nestled inside me.