Bryan's Song Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhhhhhh, baby, I gotta take care of this."

He rolled over and grabbed some tissues from the box on the nightstand. I could hear the wet, squishy sounds as he removed the condom from his cock. The bed shook gently as he wiped himself off and then made a perfect shot with the tissues into the wastebasket.

"You scored," I said as I heard the thump of the paper hitting the bottom of the metal receptacle.

"I certainly did," he replied as he rolled back over and put one arm protectively around me. "Thank you, Debra. You are magnificent."

Seconds later I could tell by the even rhythm to his breathing that he'd fallen asleep. I'll admit to being a little disappointed. There was so much more that I wanted to do to Bryan. However, I did have a vague recollection of the recuperative powers of the young, and had no doubt that he'd be in shape for another go around after a short nap.

A cool breeze began to blow in from the gulf. I thought about closing the window but enjoyed the fresh air far too much. Instead, I pulled a light blanket from the back of the bedroom chair and carefully draped it over us before rolling to my side to join Bryan for a restorative nap.

The End.

Please remember to vote. And even if you don't vote, do take a moment to send feedback. Whether you loved it, liked it, or hated it, I want to know.