Bryce in the Park's Bathroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers

Within minutes, Bryce was humping his cock in and out of Jayme's hole. Jayme's balls and cock jiggled with the force of Bryce's thrusts.

Then, with another shriek, Jayme again ejaculated. And Bryce began pumping his semen deep into Jayme's guts. She shrieked again in pleasure as she felt his white hot semen pumping into her.

Bryce collapsed on top of Jayme and they both struggled to catch their breath. Finally, Bryce's lip cock slithered out of Jayme's hole and he rolled to the side.

Jayme rolled with him, still holding him in her arms.

"God, that was, that was even better than I imagined it could be," Jayme whispered.

In the dim lighting of the bedroom, Bryce could see tears shining in Jayme's eyes.

"Jayme, were you, you were a virgin?" Bryce asked.

Jayme just nodded her head and snuggled against Bryce.

"Wow, thank you," Bryce said.

"No, thank you," Jayme said quietly.

She kissed him again. They lay huddled together for several long moments.

"You were, I mean, even though you were this big old jock, you were always so nice to me," Jayme murmured.

"Well, just doesn't make sense be a dick just because I'm a jock," Bryce admitted.

"Well, I'd go home and put on my dress and practice kissing you," Jayme confessed.

"Your dress?" Bryce asked.

"Oh yes, I've known almost all my life I'm a girl," Jayme admitted. "I mean, I might have this penis, but I'm a girl."

"Yeah you are," Bryce agreed, kissing her.

He then reached down and began playing with her limp cock. Jayme's cock was quick to respond and she thrust her tongue into Bryce's mouth.

"Oh, Baby, yes," Jayme moaned as Bryce bent his head and took the tip of Jayme's cock into his mouth.

"Anyway," Jayme panted slightly. "I'd kiss my pillow, pretending it was you, and pretending that you loved me too and oh, damn, oh Bryce, oh that's it."

She gently, but forcefully pushed Bryce's mouth away from her cock.

"You uh, your family knew about your dressing up?" Bryce asked and they kissed again.

"Oh yes. My family was great," Jayme agreed. "My mom and I? We'd go to the Bargain Bin, pick out little dresses for me and everything."

"And your dad was all right with that?" Bryce asked and grunted as Jayme sucked one of his nipples into her mouth.

"Mm-hmm," Jayme agreed, small hand slowly toying with Bryce's hard cock.

She kissed him then bounded out of the bed.

Bryce watched her cute little ass wiggle away, saw the trail of his semen trickling down the backs of Jayme's thighs.

A moment later, Jayme returned, holding a face cloth.

She then knelt on the bed and lovingly cleaned Bryce's cock of any trace of lubricant.

"My dad has two brothers, well, he actually had eleven brothers, but anyway, one brother is now his sister and the other one is this totally butch guy, all leather, big old biker," Jayme said then bent and took Bryce's cock into her mouth.

Again, Bryce marveled at her skills as a cock sucker.

"It also doesn't hurt that I'm the baby of the family," Jayme admitted as she slipped Bryce's cock out of her mouth.

She then squealed as Bryce easily picked her up and swung her around. Bryce took Jayme's cock into his mouth and Jayme bent and took Bryce's cock into her mouth.

They sucked and licked each other for a long moment, Then Bryce felt Jayme stiffen. Suddenly, his mouth was filling with Jayme's semen and he swallowed what she had to give.

Then Jayme again jammed two fingers into Bryce's rectum and he exploded down her throat.

"Will you, will you spend the night?" Jayme asked softly when she regained her breath.

She squealed and clapped her hands happily when Bryce agreed.

"Now, I hope you don't mind, but I just cannot stand to sleep in the buff," Jayme admitted.

"I'm kind of funny like that too," Bryce admitted.

He pulled his briefs on and then felt his cock swell again as Jayme slipped on a black lace teddy.

Before going to sleep, he did avail himself of her bathroom. He couldn't help but smile; the bathroom smelled more of perfume and lotions and bath salts than Judy's own bathroom did.

But then again, Judy was sharing her bathroom with her two younger brothers.

"Good night, Darling," Jayme murmured and kissed him as he climbed back into her bed.

"Good night Sweetheart," Bryce agreed.

As he drifted off to sleep, he did remember Jay Begnaud. Jay had been a scrawny boy, with blonde hair and soft voice and feminine mannerisms. Most of the other jocks tormented Jay, and any other student they felt was beneath them.

But Bryce didn't remember being all that kind or considerate to Jay. No kinder or more considerate than he had been to any other student.

He slept soundly. When he woke up, he found himself looking into Jayme's eyes. The girl smiled at him.

"Good morning," she whispered and Bryce realized Jayme had gotten out of bed and brushed her teeth; he could smell the minty toothpaste on her breath.

"Good morning; got to pee," he said.

He did, availed himself of her mouthwash, then returned to the bedroom and slid back under the sheets.

"Good morning," Jayme said again.

"Good morning," Bryce agreed.

"Will, will you fuck me again?" Jayme asked.

"No," Bryce said and her hopeful eyes fell.

"Oh, oh, yeah, I understand," Jayme whispered.

"But I will make love with you," Bryce said and Jayme's eyes flickered open.

Then her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, dear sweet Bryce," she moaned happily.

"Now, on your knees," Bryce ordered.

When she wiggled out from under the sheets, Bryce saw that she was already nude. He also saw that her hole was shiny with lubricant.

He pressed the head of his cock to her slick little hole and pushed in.

"Uh! Oh fuck!" Jayme cried out.

Jayme gasped and grunted as Bryce jammed himself into her. She let out a guttural moan when he pulled out until just the head of his cock rested inside of her, then cried out as he again jammed half of his length into her.

Bryce's hands played with her hard little breasts, then he slid one hand down and tickled her cute little belly button.

Then she squealed when his hand wrapped around her hard cock.

Because her legs were shorter than his, this was not the most comfortable position to make love, but Bryce managed to build up a slow, steady rhythm.

Jayme shrieked and spurted a thick rope of semen onto her bed. A moment later, Bryce groaned and pumped a stream of his own semen into her.

"Ooh, will thank God today's laundry day anyway," Jayme giggled.

When he pulled his still hard cock from her, she wiggled out of the bed.

"Give me a minute to freshen up then I'll fix you some breakfast," she said. "I make a great omelet, you hear?"

"Can't wait," Bryce groaned.

After their breakfast, which they ate in bed, since it was laundry day anyway, Bryce helped her gather her clothes together, then helped her lug everything to the laundry room.

""That clock right?" Bryce asked as he saw a digital wall clock that read '7:12.'

"Think it's off by a minute or two," Jayme agreed as she loaded her sheets into one washing machine, her darks into a second machine.

It was shortly after nine when Bryce remembered, he had a few loads of laundry as well. And had a paper due on Monday.

"Sure, sure, I understand, love them and leave them," Jayme joked. "Typical man."

He patted his pockets, could not find his cell phone, but gave Jayme his phone number.

"Okay, just sent you a message," Jayme said.

They kissed a few times, then Bryce finally left her apartment.

His cell phone was at his apartment, on the charger. And there were thirty four messages from Judy. They started off with her usual loving, clinging messages. Then as she got no response, the messages got more demanding.

Judy's last message, sent just after Jayme's message of gratitude, was one that threatened to break it off with him.

Bryce smiled.

"Jayme, last night was everything I'd hoped it would be and more," he said into his 'Text and Speak' app. "But like I told you, I already have a girlfriend, so maybe we could keep it on the down low?"

Then he sent that to Judy's phone.

He then did send Jayme a text, telling her how wonderful she was and he hoped he could see her again.

"Take me out to dinner and you can see me tonight," she responded.

Judy's response was what he had expected, what he had hoped. She broke things off with him and hoped that Jayme and he would rot in Hell together.

After Bryce finished his laundry, after he changed the sheets on his bed, he dressed for jogging and ran along the five mile track around the park. He smiled as he passed the public restroom, but did not veer in.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers
12