B's Butt Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Faith makes another bet with Buffy.
6.8k words
4.65
13.3k
21
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Buffy was simultaneously dreading seeing Faith again, and yet finding her absence unbearable. Which to be fair wasn't far off from what she normally thought about her fellow Slayer, but now the intensity had been turned up to eleven. Or maybe a number beyond Buffy's admittedly basic understanding of math.

The point was, initially she had been worried about what mischief and mayhem Faith would cause whenever she was around, and yet be as intrigued by it as she was drawn to the other Slayer.

Then she had been worried because Faith had been trying to talk her into increasingly kinky things, and yet look forward to them as to her shame she loved them all. But that totally backfired on Faith, and now, well... Buffy was both terrified and excited by what would happen next.

Admittedly the worst-case scenarios might be the most likely, which included them getting into an intense brawl, and worse Faith either talking her into or forcing her to once again return the favour, which this time would mean giving up her anal cherry. Because let's face it, taking control during phone sex was one thing, but to actually do it face to face was another thing entirely.

What if Buffy froze up? Or worse, lost her temper and ruined what they had before. But... it was worth the risk, if only she could get a repeat performance of last night, which to her shame Buffy wanted more than anything. Oh yes, Buffy wanted to butt fuck Faith again, and she was determined to do it.

Of course Faith couldn't make it easy by simply being at her apartment, but luckily Sunnydale was a small town, with only a few places Faith was likely to go. And while one of the few bars was always a possibility, deep down in her bones Buffy knew exactly where Faith was. More or less. Okay, she wandered through a few empty graveyards before finding her pray, but she found her eventually.

Although when she did Buffy almost turned and ran, because Faith was in rare form, going completely berserk on a group of vampires which looked like they were having second thoughts about their plan to surround her. Only no, Faith was in her normal form, a.k.a. being an idiot.

Sure, at first she did the smart thing of knocking one vamp down and then moving onto another, but then one of them missed a strike which resulted in him bumping into her from behind, and she just lost it, knocking him to the ground and beating on him while screaming abuse. If she had been alone the others could have probably taken advantage of the situation.

Luckily for her Faith's knight in shining armour was there to take care of business, Buffy staking two vampires before they even knew she was there and making quick work of another. The last one on his feet almost managed to attack Faith from behind, before Buffy killed him, which finally got Faith's attention.

Faith had been furious and plotting her revenge all day long, and yet when she saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer standing in the ashes of her fallen opponent, the wind blowing her hair just right which made her look like a literal goddess the last thing on Faith's mind was revenge.

The first thing she thought was actually dropping to her knees and begging to worship that heavenly body with her mouth and tongue, or tell B to do whatever she wanted to her. Which made Faith blush furiously as she imagined what that might entail as she vividly remembered last night for the millionth time, making her ass hole quiver with fear in delight. And just like that, she was the pathetic little bottom she had been last night.

"B?" Faith murmured weakly.

"Faith, what are you doing!" Buffy exclaimed angrily, "Kill him already!"

"What? Oh, right." Faith initially frowned, before realisation hit and she looked down at the vamp, who looked pretty dead anyway. But deciding to finish the job she drove a stake into his heart and watched him turn to dust, before turning back to the blonde, "What's up?"

"What's up?" Buffy parroted indignantly, "What's wrong with you? You could have been killed?"

"I had it under control." Faith grumbled as she straightened up.

"No, you didn't." Buffy said softly but firmly, "You lost control, again."

"Yeah, there's a reason for that." Faith glared at the other Slayer.

"That's no excuse." Buffy pointed out, before quickly trying to defuse the situation, "Look, I didn't come here to fight. Not you, anyway. I just... whatever's happening between us, I don't want you to get hurt. I, I care about you. You know that, right?"

"Maybe." Faith grumbled, then after a brief pause insisted, "But, in case you haven't noticed, I'm 5 by 5. Everything is. So you can run along now."

"Really?" Buffy smirked, moving closer, "You don't want to follow me around and hit on me?"

To the surprise of both Slayers Faith's response was to blush and stammer, which was extremely embarrassing for the bad ass brunette, "Erm, I..."

"Because I was thinking, we could have another bet." Buffy smirked again, actually causing Faith to back away.

"I, I think I've had my fill of bets." Faith admitted with another embarrassing blush.

Which should have been the end of it, as the whole point of going through the gross ordeal of violating an ass hole was to get Faith to back off, but Buffy wanted something very different now, "Ah come on Faith, what's the matter? Did I take your balls as well as your butt cherry?"

For a few brief seconds Faith's eyes went wide, and she was both amazed and impressed at Buffy would dare to say something like that, let alone to her, before her eyes narrowed and she got into the other Slayer's face and then growled, "You know what B? You're on! But guess what, when I win I'm gonna destroy your fucking ass hole. Then you'll be the one walking funny!"

Which was supposed to get into Buffy's head, maybe even make her call off the entire thing, instead she leaned forward and asked, "You were walking funny?"

Faith blushed maybe more than ever before, turning away from Buffy to continue her patrol, before finally responding weakly, "N, no."

There was a brief pause and then Buffy pushed, "Could you sit down? Because I imagine that would be hard, you know, after I fucked you up the butt, and you did say I'd never sit right again when you were done with me, so... could you? Sit down, I mean?"

Faith just ignored her.

*

Shortly after that some vamp had the misfortune of pulling himself out of his grave right in front of Faith. She had stomped off after B's last comments, and although she was following her the blonde was giving her a wide berth, which was good for her, because Faith was this close to putting her in her place.

As a result Faith thought she had an easy win, and while B would complain no doubt Faith was confident in her ability to talk her into returning the favour. Hell, she was practically salivating at the thought of returning the favour. Bending B over and finally fucking that tight little ass of hers. Unfortunately she was so lost in that thought she didn't notice Buffy throwing a stake before it was too late to catch it, and her easy win was stolen from her.

Turning back Faith glared at the blonde, "That was cheating."

"Okay." Buffy shrugged, then when it looked like the brunette was going to yell at her again she quickly placated, "We can go again, if you like. Or wait until we find a group. You know, do this properly?"

"Damn right we are." Faith grumbled, "And then you'll get what you deserve.

"I'm counting on it." Buffy said softly, barely enough for Faith to hear, the brunette turning back to glare at her again only to blush again as she found while murmuring those words B had been staring at her butt.

*

B had agreed suspiciously easy to continue the bet, which initially confused Faith, until they actually came across a couple of vampires, and the allegedly good girl shamelessly cheated again, this time far worse than before. How?

Because the bitch slapped her ass! She actually slapped her ass like a drunken guy with a waitress who couldn't afford to lose her crappy job so she just took it, and Faith was so stunned she was frozen in place for a few long seconds, which was all that it took for Buffy to get ahead.

Faith tried her best after that, but the damage was done, and she barely got to stake one of the vamps while Buffy dusted a decisive three, with the only consolation being that Faith got to beat hers senseless first, and this time B didn't get the chance to get on her high horse about it.

"What the hell was that?" Faith snapped.

"What? It's nothing you haven't done to me like a dozen times. Hell, you did it before we even started hooking up." Buffy pointed out, before she frowned as a thought came to mind, "Wait, are you still sore back there? It's been like, a whole day. You think you need to see a doctor? Or, maybe Giles?"

"And say what? My butt still hurts from B bustin' my back door cherry?" Faith mocked, although like with everything else lately it backfired on her.

Buffy scrunched up her nose and then insisted, "Well, I don't want to discuss anything we've done together, because it would be super weird, but what if I like, broke something? I mean, I was fucking your ass real hard last night, so-"

"Jesus B, I'm fine!" Faith snapped, before she could stop herself, "I was sore back there for ages, but now? I'm 5 by 5. So seriously drop it."

"But, I won." Buffy pointed out.

"No, you cheated. Again." Faith insisted, before relenting when the blonde didn't look impressed, "Just one more time, okay? And whoever wins, wins."

"Fine." Buffy grumbled.

*

"So, what was worse? Walking funny, or not being able to sit down?" Buffy asked almost casually.

Things had been annoyingly quiet for a while, and they had actually settled into walking together and making awkward small talk. It was, nice. Like it was in the beginning. Like way back, before Faith was even sure that the blonde swung her way. Which still meant the occasional flirting, but nowhere near as much as before.

Then just when things were back to normal Buffy said that out of nowhere, causing Faith to blush and freeze again. She should have realised it meant more vamps, and to her credit Faith recovered quickly enough to dust enough of them to make it even, even if she had to steal one from B via that throwing stake trick the blonde had used on her earlier.

But B was still going to win through nefarious means, and just as she was about to stake the final vampire and secure the win Faith tried to give her a taste of her own medicine.

"Shitting!" Faith called out loudly, continuing when she was sure she had the blonde's attention, "The worst part was trying to take a dump, because I was still so sore back there. It was agony."

But it backfired, because while Faith actually humiliated herself while saying that Buffy barely missed a beat, staking the nearly unconscious vamp before scrunching up her nose and exclaiming, "Ewww, gross. TMI Faith."

Seeing another opportunity Faith continued, "Right? It's the hole I poop from B. Like you said before, it's disgusting, and gross, and why would anyone do that?"

"Because nothing I've ever done to you has made you cum that hard." Buffy pointed out, advancing on her prey.

"That's not, I didn't-" Faith tried to argue, before admitting when Buffy gave her a look, "Okay, I did, but it wasn't that great."

"You were literally squirting." Buffy pushed.

"That's just..." Faith began to protest, but she didn't want to admit Buffy always made her cum like that, because they both knew it was only half true, and it was far too telling, so instead she just blurted out, "Do you really want to play with my shitter, B? Really? Buffy Summers wants to-"

"Yes." Buffy interrupted firmly, "Now, stop trying to gross me out, and bend over."

"What? Here?" Faith blushed, "That wasn't part of the deal."

"I know..." Buffy admitted, "But how about a trade? A public spanking, for a private ass fucking?"

Faith gulped, looked around awkwardly, then tried to negotiate, "Over the pants?"

"God no." Buffy shook her head, "It doesn't count if it's not bare bottom."

For a few long seconds Faith was overcome with anger and frustration, her nostrils flaring and her body trembling with rage, before she deflated and whined, "Please B, don't do this."

"It's done." Buffy folded her arms, "The more I think about it, the more you've been begging for this since the day you got here. Now stop whining and take it like a good girl, before I bend you over my knee, and then butt fuck you."

"Shit B." Faith whined, looking around again, before pleading, "At least let me bend over a gravestone or something!"

"Fine." Buffy sighed, "Just bend over and show me that pretty ass of yours."

The two Slayers stared at each other for a few long seconds, then Faith swore in frustration, "Fuck me."

"Maybe after." Buffy quipped, making Faith blush.

Buffy grinned happily at that line. It wasn't particularly clever, low hanging fruit and all, but she wasn't above an obvious pun, and what really made it satisfying was the way Faith blushed. God, Buffy hadn't thought Faith was even capable of blushing until she won their little bet last night, but it really made the bad ass bad girl look adorable, and Buffy just couldn't get enough of it.

Just like she couldn't stop thinking about Faith's perfect ass, Buffy getting a chance to stare at it as Faith turned her back on her, picked out a gravestone, and slowly walked over to it. Faith probably wasn't putting an extra wiggle into her step, and that was just her regular saunter, but it was more than enough to make the blonde feel like she was literally drooling, especially when the brunette bent over and grabbed the gravestone.

For a few long seconds Buffy was frozen in place, then with a satisfied grin she closed the distance between them, took out her phone, and snapped a couple of pictures of Faith's butt, prompting the other Slayer to turn her head and glare at her, and when that wasn't enough to stop her Faith protested, "Hey!"

"What? Your ass just looks so photo worthy. Besides, you have no idea how much I got off staring at the souvenir I took last time, so you better believe if we're going to do this again I'm going to take more. Specifically I'm thinking, before and after pics." Buffy teased, and then when Faith looked like she was going to get up she quickly reminded her, "Or we could just go back to yours for a picture free ass fucking?"

That got another adorable blush out of Faith, and then after a few more long seconds of debate Faith turned back to face the front and lowered her head in this wonderful sign of submission which made it hard for Buffy to settle on a spanking.

Although honestly she was hoping to talk Faith into eating her pussy or something once she walked her home, but she tried not to get distracted right now, not when the thing haunting her dreams was right in front of her waiting for her to play with it.

So Buffy put away her phone, reached out and grabbed it. Oh yes, she grabbed Faith's butt, then began squeezing and fondling it like a piece of meat, leaving poor Faith whimpering pathetically, which just made Buffy grin with sadistic satisfaction.

After a few long seconds of butt groping Buffy quipped, "You know Faith, with an ass like this, I don't know why you ever bothered to try and top me. Especially with these tightfitting pants of yours, mmmmm, are you sure you're not just begging to be turned into a bottom? Or better yet, someone's butt bitch? Is that why you really came here? Looking for someone who could top you, and figured that I, the other Slayer, would be the only one who could? Huh?"

Faith blushed again, but didn't take the bait, "Shut up and just get it over with."

"If you insist." Buffy sing-songed.

It was a little disappointing that Faith hadn't lashed out and given her an excuse for some brutal punishment right off the bat, but it was also kind of impressive for the usually hot-headed Slayer to control herself like this. Or maybe Faith got lucky. Whatever the case Buffy rewarded her by a few long minutes of spanking her over her pants.

Actually it was more like a tease than a reward, or even a cruel trick, but of course after half a dozen blows Buffy stopped, briefly groped Faith's butt again, and then slowly undid the other girl's pants and pulled them down, taking Faith's panties down in the process so she could get the best possible look of her prize being revealed to her.

A prize which already has a touch of pink to it, which once again enhanced Buffy's opinion that this ass was made for this kind of thing.

Quickly whipping out her phone Buffy took a couple more photos, mostly directly in front of Faith's ass, with this time the other Slayer offering up no protest, other than an adorably pathetic sounding whimper which escaped Faith's lips. Then Buffy straightened up, put her phone away and then went back to the playful spanking that she had been giving before.

That meant a few strikes at a time with barely half the speed and power she was capable of, and then a few long seconds of squeezing and groping Faith's butt, squeezing every little bit of enjoyment out of it as possible in the process for herself, and making sure it was as humiliating as possible for her butt bitch.

Faith couldn't believe that she was being B's bitch again, and this might actually be worse than getting her ass fucked. At least when she was getting butt fucked the pain was eventually replaced by pleasure. No! No, Faith sternly reminded herself, that was so much worse, because there was no way that a top of her calibre should have enjoyed anything about losing her anal cherry. God, that had been so humiliating.

Although at least that had been in private where no one could see it. Now she was out in the open, where some vamp or other nasty could just walk by and see Faith the Vampire Slayer with her ass hanging out of her pants and getting spanked like a naughty child.

Sure, the pain was nothing she couldn't handle, especially with B obviously going easy on her in the beginning, but just like when she was robbed of her ass cherry it was the humiliation which was truly unbearable for Faith. And yet, did she do something about it? Get angry? Start yelling? Fight back?

Slap the high and mighty Buffy Summers across her smug face, tear HER pants off and show the wannabe top how to properly beat a butt, and then ideally take B's butt cherry? No, she didn't. Fuck, Faith barely even damage the gravestone in her supernaturally strong grip, as she was just so overwhelmed with shame and humiliation that all she could do was whimper, gasp and even literally cry like a little bitch.

That was bad enough, but then Faith came to a horrifying realisation, she was actually enjoying this shit. Thankfully not as much as the butt fucking, but while she was nowhere near close to cumming her pussy was ridiculously wet given all B was doing was smacking her butt, groping it, and just making her feel like a submissive little slut.

Which was almost enough for Faith to finally push the other Slayer away, pull up her pants and run as fast as she could before things could get further out of hand, but as if she could sense that B started increasing the force of her blows, distracting Faith with pain. After that, well, she figured that it was almost over, and then she should finally have her revenge.

Of course, Faith should have known better by now, as instead of building to a crescendo in a few seconds and stopping B slowly phased out the groping, which had massage some of the pain away, while increasing attention to just one cheek for a while before moving over the other, and using both hands for maximum damage.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers
12