B's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sensation begins to subside you realize that I have not slowed and you can hear the sound of my hips slapping against your open thighs. You look up at me and see that my eyes are closed and that I am grunting with each thrust into you. You feel the pounding force every time I slam into you. You feel your breasts bouncing and feel your body tensing again as you hear me tell you to "cum for me, cum for your master." You sense my cock swelling inside you and feel it pulse as I cry out and the warm cum, trapped in the condom, spills out of me as you begin to cum again. I continue to thrust as you finish your orgasm and pull out. It is obvious I am trying desperately to slow my breathing as I unclip the cuffs at your wrists and ankles and help you down from the table to kneel at my feet. I peel of the condom and you hungrily devour my cock, licking and sucking it clean with your hands grasping my ass and pulling it into your mouth.

When you are done, I pull up my pants and tuck my still hard cock inside. I then move behind you and fasten the cuffs on your wrists together and the ones on your ankles to each end of a spreader bar, keeping your legs spread about shoulder width apart. I then help you stand and point to the white board. You see that the post-it notes you heard earlier are stuck to the whiteboard in three groups labeled "Position", "Quantity", and "Implement". I tell you that you are to go and fetch one from each category and bring them to you. You look down and realize how awkward this will be with your hands bound behind you and your feet to the bar between your legs. You catch my smile as I see you blush at your predicament but you hobble over to the board and, after a couple of tries, figure out how to use your lips and tongue to pull one post-it off the board from the "Position" category. You bring it to me and I smile and compliment you. You return to the board twice more for the other two categories and I then place all three slips of paper face up on the table. They read: "OTK", "20", "hand". I pull an armless chair over and gesture for you to lie across my lap. You do so clumsily but without hesitation and as I rub your ass, I repeat that you are to count each stroke out loud and that there will be penalties for miscounting. You reply "Yes, Master" and prepare for the spanking.

Thus begins the ritual. You select the position, quantity and implement and accept the consequences. You take 30 strokes from my belt while bent over the table, 40 strokes with a ruler kneeling in a chair, 10 strokes (thankfully few) from a hairbrush lying on the table, and finally, with your wrists released and refastened above your head, 50 from a flogger, feeling a strange, lightheaded sensation during the last set.

Sensing your slight disorientation, I support you as I help you bring your arms down and move to the side of the table again where the straps are located. I lay you face down and fasten your wrists to the other side. You relax and let the table support you as you feel me rubbing a cool lotion over your hot and tender ass and then down between the cheeks, my fingers teasing and then slowly, gently, and lightly entering your tight asshole. You then feel my lips kissing your burning flesh and moving to your tight hole, my tongue slowly licking up the entire length before slowly swirling around it. The fingers of my other hand begin to stroke your pussy as you feel my tongue push into your ass and you moan. My tongue is joined by one, then two, then three fingers, each added only as you begin to relax. Then you feel my mouth and hand leave you. You twist your head around, trying to see what I am doing and can tell I am taking my cock out of my pants again and seem to be covering it with the lotion and stroking it. Immediately you begin begging and pleading for my thick hard cock in your tight ass.

You feel my slickened fingers enter you again and then the soft warmth of the head of my cock as it pushes against the tight opening. You try desperately to relax and, as much as possible being bound as you are, push back onto it. Finally, with a spasm of pain it enters. You gasp and I wait until your breathing slows and you relax before beginning to gently rock back and forth. It seems almost imperceptible but you know that more of my cock is entering you with each stroke and you moan when you feel my hips against your tender ass cheeks. I stop there for a while, feeling the heat from your ass and the tensing of your asshole stretched tight around my cock. You feel a sensation completely new and unknown, as if you are as full as you could possibly be. You begin to plead quietly that I "fuck your tight virgin ass" and you feel the thrusts begin slowly. I am unable to control myself long though and quickly I am holding onto your hips and slamming my hard cock into you, barking gutturally how tight and hot your ass is and how I'm going to fill it with my cum. You match my words, begging for my cum in your ass and, as you feel my cock swell and the warm, wet fluid spill into you, you cry out and cum as well.

My thrusts continue as you finish your orgasm and I collapse on top of you, panting. You can feel my heart pounding against your back as kiss your neck and whisper in your ear what a perfect, wonderful slave you are.

12