BtB: The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers

I mounted her missionary style just to get things started and then leaned back and raised her legs to my shoulders, which caused her to gasp loudly as I hit her spot on my first powerful thrust. I started pounding into her, her pelvis lifting to meet my every plunge. It didn't take long for her to claw at my arms and scream as her orgasm peaked and threw her over the edge.

I kept sawing in and out, unrelentingly driving her again toward the precipice of climax. Her breath was coming in ragged sobs as her first orgasm ended and she started climbing toward the next. I felt my own craving growing in the distance, but I held it at bay, wanting to please this creature that had pleased the two of us.

I lowered her legs back to my waist and changed the angle of my body. Alexis didn't notice as she was playing with herself and had her eyes closed. I began rocking against Bella's body, not really pulling out anymore, simply keeping my pelvis in touch with her clit.

Bella groaned and opened her mouth, licking her lips and brushing her bottom lip with her fangs. I plunged my mouth into hers and she wrapped her legs around me, our tongues tangling. Mere moments passed before she moaned into my mouth and she bit my bottom lip, drawing a small amount of blood as she rocked to another orgasm.

Alexis finally came out of her stupor and looked at us with a smile on her face. "Good," she said, slowly moving toward us. "That was two orgasms, slave girl. I think that you've had your fill for this evening."

"Yes, Mistress," was the soft reply. I pulled out of Bella's wetness and stayed kneeling there, my cock still bobbing in front of me. Alexis grinned and leaned in to kiss me. "Don't worry, my sweet. I haven't forgotten about you."

She reached over to the nearest side table and grabbed a small bottle of lube, which she applied to my shaft and to Bella's soft breasts. She coated both generously with the lubricant, sliding her hand up my stomach.

"Now, I want you to fuck her breasts. They're very sensitive and she enjoys it. Then, when you cum, I want you to cum all over her face and tits and in her mouth. And most importantly, you have to let me know. I have a...surprise in store. Understood?"

I nodded yes and took my place straddling Becca's chest. She reached up and pushed her large breasts together, engulfing my cock between them. With no prompting, I began sliding back and forth between them, their velvety softness making my dick want to explode right then and there.

Alexis moved around me and began biting my nipple, using one hand to pinch Bella's nipple and the other to play with Bella's button, causing her entire body to shake. I threw my head back and stroked, Bella leaning up to lick the head of my cock as it passed through her boobs and near her mouth.

I groaned each time my cockhead was stimulated by Bella's breasts and fingers. That, combined with Alexis's biting started my cum rising faster than I expected. I mumbled that I was going to cum and Bella raised her head and opened her mouth. As I actually ejaculated, Alexis bit hard into my chest, right below the collarbone, biting hard enough to break the skin and fill her mouth with blood.

I grunted as each physical reaction happened, shooting my cum all over Bella and Alexis sucking on my chest. As I finished spurting, Alexis released her bite on my chest. I collapsed onto the floor, leaving a trail of cum between my cock and Bella's bosom. What I saw next was unbelievable.

Alexis leaned down and kissed Bella and I could see my blood moving from one mouth to the other, both women moaning as the warm fluid mixed with my cum. Both of these intoxicating women swallowed their mouthful and then turned to look at me. I think that was when I passed out.

---

When I woke up in the morning, I was surrounded by two of the most beautiful women in the world, a redhead on side, and a brunette on the other. I looked down and saw a band-aid on my chest where 'Alexis' had bitten me. I raised my head slightly and saw their fake fangs lying on the side table. Those were definitely a good purchase.

Edge23
Edge23
75 Followers
12