BtVS: Into Every Generation

Story Info
Buffy and Spike settle their differences
5k words
4.65
52.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All of the characters and places in this story are the creation of Joss Whedon and his team. All I have done is insert my little story into his blank spot.

Author’s Note: For those of you familiar with the Buffy Universe, this story picks up after Buffy rescues Spike from The First’s lair during the present season (Season 7).

For those of you not familiar with the show, here’s a brief history…

Buffy Summers is the Slayer, the Chosen One. It is her destiny to fight evil in the world using her super strength, and along the way her friends, the Scoobies (Xander Harris, Willow Rosenburg, Anya, her little sister Dawn, her Watcher Rupert Giles, and the vampire who now has a soul, Spike). A couple years ago, Spike had a nifty little chip put in his brain that gives him intense pain should he try to harm any human. No longer able to hunt and kill humans, he began fighting alongside the Scoobies. During this time he formed an obsession, than infatuation, and finally a love for the slayer. Eventually, after Willow brought Buffy back from the grave a year ago, Buffy and Spike developed a sexual relationship that ended badly, not long after beginning. Spike then went on a quest and had his soul returned to him, so he could be worthy of Buffy… their relationship has since been at a standstill. Now, while battling The First Evil, their emotions are slowly rising to the surface again. It is this author’s belief that theirs is a love story. This has been rattling around in my head for a while now; I was just waiting for the right time in the storyline to make it fit. I believe this is it. I say again, this is a love story with sex in it, if you are looking for a raunchy toss in the hay, you may be disappointed.

Buffy was worried about Spike. He hadn’t said a word since she had brought him out of the cave where The First had kept him imprisoned. Every once in a while he would mumble something but she couldn’t understand the words. All she could do was get him home and hope that whatever horrors had been done to him would not force him back to the mental black hole he had been in when she had found him in the high school basement. Giving him her support, she got him up the stairs of the porch and into the house. Xander was waiting up for her in the living room and helped her lay Spike down on the couch.

“Hey Buff, shouldn’t we, you know, put him downstairs?” Asked Xander.

Buffy signaled him to silence and dragged him into the dining room, “ He needs to be cleaned up. I don’t think we have anything to worry about right now. He’s weak, practically incoherent. I doubt he’s gonna jump up and go for the jugular.”

“Yeah, I know,” Xander replied. “But, tortured by the big baddie or not, just a few days ago he was siring vamps again.”

“I can handle him, Xander. Besides, he wasn’t conscious of what he was doing then. So you can either get me the first aid kit and some water and cloths, or go home.”

Xander sighed; it was no use arguing with her. He just didn’t trust Spike, not since he had almost raped Buffy last year. But, she was the slayer and Spike was looking a little worse for the wear. Xander went to the kitchen to retrieve the needed supplies, and Buffy went back to Spike.

“Buffy… I knew you wouldn’t leave me there.”

“Shhh, you’re home now. I’ll get you cleaned up and then you need to rest,” Buffy rested her hand on Spike’s arm. Xander returned with the supplies, “If you’ve got this covered I’m gonna go home and get some sleep. I have to be on site early tomorrow, or today actually. Unless you want me to watch your back or something?”

“No, I can take care of this. Go home, but be here after work. We all need to do some mutual brainstorming. With the Uber-vamp thing dead, I don’t know what the First might have up its non-corporeal sleeve for us,” Buffy replied.

“Gotcha. Brainstorming. Six o’clock sharp,” Xander nodded. “ See ya then. Hey, Buff? Be careful.”

“I will,” Buffy smiled as Xander left. It was nice to have friends who worried about you. Turning her attention back to Spike, she wet a cloth and gently starting cleaning the blood off his face. Though she would never admit it to her friends, it was painful to see Spike like this. Sure, he’d had his moments of sadism and stupidity, but all in all he had been a good guy. She truly believed that he could overcome the brainwashing done to him by The First. Also, it said a lot that he was willing to chain himself up in her basement if that would mean he couldn’t hurt anyone else. It had been rough watching him claw his way back out of the insanity he had sunk into after the return of his soul. His soul… to think he now had one. What did it mean for her? She had avoided that question for so long. It scared her to think that maybe Spike could truly love her. Had he been right when he had told her she needed the death with the life? The pain along with the love? Mechanically, she rinsed out the cloth and reached out to continue when she caught Spike staring.

“Thank you… for coming for me,” Spike whispered. “You could have left me there. It was probably safer for, well you know,” he said with a pointed gaze at the ceiling. Dawn, Willow, and the potential slayers occupied the rooms upstairs.

“Maybe safer for them, but I couldn’t let The First kill you,” Buffy replied. “I couldn’t have that on my conscience. Besides, you don’t deserve to be killed. You haven’t done anything wrong. Spike, what you did, siring those vamps and all, that wasn’t you. The First was controlling you. You need to understand that. I know you wouldn’t hurt an innocent person. You’re not like that anymore.”

“Maybe not, but I was that animal at one time. If it weren’t for this bloody chip your former boyfriend and his little military buddies stuck in me, I probably would still be. Either that or turned into a pile of dust by you,” Spike grabbed the hand holding the cloth. “Have you forgotten that there was a time when my one goal was to kill you?”

“No, I haven’t forgotten. But a lot has changed since then. I’ve learned a lot in my years as a slayer, Spike. You can’t avoid your destiny. Maybe you were meant to have that chip in your head. Maybe you were also meant to have your soul. I have seen the bad things you have done, but I have also seen the good. You risked your own life countless times to help me. Not to mention protecting Dawn when I was… well, gone. You are a good man, I just wish you could see it yourself,” she dropped the cloth and turned her hand over to clasp his.

“But what about before, when I tried to…” Spike wouldn’t meet her eyes.

“Rape me? It happened, yes, but it’s in the past. You could have hurt me a lot worse than you did… besides, I seem to remember you stopping yourself,” Buffy tried to reassure him. It had taken a bit of time for her to get over his attack, but she knew the last thing he had wanted was to truly hurt her. Despite all the feminist talk, she took partial blame for what had happened. Before, when they had been together, she had used him. Used the sex to make her feel alive again, and then coldly thrown him away when she was done. What he had done had been more from hurt than cruelty, and she knew that.

Spike tilted his head to the side and looked at her, “Why are you always so willing to forgive me?”

“I don’t know,” she replied, feeling uncomfortable. “Enough talking. Lay down and let me finish cleaning up these wounds.” Spike hesitated and looked like he was going to say more, but seemed to change his mind and lay back down. Buffy untangled their fingers and picked the cloth up off the floor. She wet it again and finished wiping off his face. She lowered her gaze to his chest and took in the symbols carved into the skin. The First sure had done a number on him. She made a mental note to write them down and see if Giles could find anything in his books about what they meant. After dipping the cloth in the water, she reached out and started wiping off the crusted blood around the first symbol. Spike’s indrawn breath was her only indication of his pain. Giving him an apologetic look, she tried to be more careful. Soon, all the blood was gone and she had applied antiseptic and bandages. Spike’s eyes were closed and he had been quiet so long she assumed he had passed out either from pain or exhaustion. Probably both. This gave her the chance to just look at him. Bruised and bandaged, he looked harmless. Yet, even with his battered appearance he still had the ability to give her butterflies in her stomach. Maybe it was all the stress she was under, but she allowed herself to admit that she still found him very sexy. Even though most of the time, their sex had been very rough and somewhat kinky, he had, at times, shown a true gentleness with her. Despite her refusal to give him more, he had never been shy about expressing his love for her.

Reaching out she gently ran her hand the bruises on his over his abs. Looking at his face, she saw he was still out and allowed herself to keep touching him. Her eyes wandered from his face, to his chest, past her hand resting on his stomach to the waistband of his jeans. Closing her eyes for a moment, she worked up her nerve and then looked past it to the very noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. She nearly screamed when, out of nowhere, Spike grabbed her wrist.

“A little curious, love?” Spike raised an eyebrow, “or just remembering?” He had been awake the whole time. He hadn’t been able to help his response to her ministrations, even if they hadn’t been meant in a sexual way. Just being near her caused his body to react. When he had seen her gaze drop to his crotch, it had taken all his willpower not to do more than just grab her wrist.

“No! I was only wondering if I should wake you up to go downstairs or just let you sleep here,” jerking her hand free, she jumped to her feet. “I guess you can sleep here, I’ll go get you some ice for your face. Help to get the swelling down. Do you want a blanket, or something? I’ve got one around here somewhere…” she was rambling and she knew it. God, he had caught her staring at his… his, she was probably turning ten shades of red.

Spike reached out and captured her wrist again, “Buffy, why can’t you admit you still want me? It was good between us and you know it. I’ve never had anyone make me feel the way you do, not even Dru, and hell we were inseparable for damn near a century. I know you don’t love me, but bloody hell woman, you won’t even try. You keep saying I’m a good man and all that shit, but obviously I’m still not good enough for you!”

“Stop it, Spike. It’s not that simple,” she sat down on the coffee table across from him. “I wish it were. Believe me, I wish it were. Emotions,love, can cause problems. They help me, yes, they make me want to protect my friends and family, but they also get in the way. Everything I do, every demon that I fight has repercussions on every one around me. How many times has Xander boarded these windows or fixed a door because of a battle I’ve fought right here, right in this room, while my little sister was upstairs, or even right next to me? How many times have I died, or come close to it?” Burying her face in her free hand, Buffy sighed, “I can’t allow myself to feel more for someone than necessary.”

Grimacing with pain, Spike maneuvered himself into a sitting position, “That’s bullshit, and you know it. You use your duty as a shield. Use it to keep everyone at arms length. Buffy, you protect and nurture every one around you, yet let no one take care of you. It’s easier to be distant and pretend you don’t need anyone. I know different. You need love, probably more than anyone else on this earth. All you see, every day, is death. Whether it’s at your hands or at the hands of some demon. It’s changing you. Hell, you don’t even make your little quips and puns anymore. Those girls upstairs are looking to you to teach them what it means to be the slayer. Those lessons don’t include just fighting and knowledge. You have to show them your strength, and I don’t mean in a physical, kick-ass way. They need to have mental, emotional, and spiritual strength also. How can you teach them that when you keep yours bottled up inside? Your heart and soul are what makes you who you are. I should know. I went halfway around the world just to get back mine. I did it for you, because you deserve the best. Now, I know that may not be me, but maybe hearing it will make you see the truth.” He reached out and pulled her hand away from her face. When he saw her tears, he did the only thing he could think of… he leaned forward and kissed her.

The kiss surprised Buffy, but what surprised her even more was her response. Heat traveled from their lips, through her body and pooled in her stomach. With a sigh, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue along his lips. It was all the encouragement Spike needed. While he deepened the kiss, he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto his lap. He grunted with pain when her arm hit his chest, but he never broke the kiss. He took her hands and put them around his neck, then buried the fingers of his left hand in her hair while his right hand worked it’s way under her shirt and rubbed her back. Buffy tightened her hold on his neck and clasped his head to hers. She knew this should stop, but not yet. She had needed to be touched and held so badly, her body seemed to melt into him. She felt his hand fumbling with the clasp of her bra and then it was undone, and he moved his hand around and under it to hold her breast. She arched into his hand, tearing her mouth from his as she moaned. It felt so good; her nipple puckered under his palm as he moved his mouth down her neck and buried his face in the curve of her shoulder. Spike leaned back and pulled her shirt up and off, followed by her bra. Before Buffy could react, he leaned down and fastened his mouth to her nipple. Using one hand to pull on her hair and arch her backwards over his arm, he suckled and bit, teasing her nipple to a hard pebble, and then gave the same attention to it’s mate.

Buffy felt herself losing control; she couldn’t touch enough of him. Her hands roamed over his back and shoulders, her fingers kneading the hard muscles. She wanted him badly, needed all of him. She wanted him over her, on her, inside of her.

“Spike, please,” she moaned. Her heart was pounding, and she could feel herself getting wet. Spike raised his head and looked at her flushed face.

“Are you sure this is what you want? Because if this goes any further, pet, I won’t be able to stop,” his English accent thicker with desire and barely leashed control.

“I need you, Spike. Wrong or right, I need you now,” Buffy met his eyes and pulled his face to hers. She trailed kisses along the bruises on his face before pressing her lips to his. Spike groaned and rolled her over, laying her along the couch with her legs still draped over his lap. Pulling away, he undid her pants and slowly pulled them down her legs, only stopping long enough to remove her boots. Leaning forward he placed a kiss between her breasts. Slowly he ran his mouth down her body, stopping to run his tongue around her naval. Going lower he nipped at the skin just above the band of her panties. Raising his eyes to hers, he placed his mouth over the mound of her sex and sucked through the cloth covering her. Buffy nearly came off the couch, so intense was her reaction. She bit down on her hand to keep in the scream as Spike worked her sensitive flesh and brought her to a feverish pitch. Never removing his mouth from her pussy, he worked his finger past the strip of material covering her and slowly pushed it inside her. She was so wet, his finger slid in with no resistance. He worked his finger in and out while his tongue and teeth kept up a steady assault on her clit. It didn’t take long for her to cum. Her whole body tensed and she reached down and pushed his face deeper into her, at the same time grabbing a throw pillow and burying her face in it to muffle her screams. Spike didn’t stop until he had worked every last tremor out of her body. While she lied there getting her breath back, Spike got painfully to his feet and unfastened his jeans. Buffy watched him through lust-fogged eyes. Her whole body limp she could only lie there while he dropped his pants. He wasn’t wearing any thing under them and his erection sprang free, pointing up at the ceiling. She stared at it, and regaining some of her strength reached out and ran her finger from the engorged tip all the way down the shaft to the base and back up again. Spike groaned out loud and felt his knees weaken with lust.

Levering herself to a sitting position in front of him, Buffy leaned forward and flicked the tip of his penis with her tongue. Slowly, looking up at his face the whole time, she sucked the tip of it in her mouth. Running her tongue around the head she began to bob her head up and down, taking more of his hardness with each down stroke, until eventually she swallowed all of it working her throat muscles to heighten the power behind her sucking. Spike gripped her head and began pumping his hips in time with her up and down motions on his cock. Buffy gripped his thighs and put all her energy into making him cum, moving her head faster and sucking harder. After some time, she felt the surge in his cock and pulled back using her hands to work him as he spurted stream after stream of cum onto her chest and throat. Spike moaned and collapsed onto the couch next to Buffy.

After a few moments he sat back up and took a clean cloth off the table and reached over to wipe the cum off Buffy’s chest, “Bloody hell, love, that was amazing.”

“Spike, I…” Buffy didn’t know what to say. She had never lost herself so completely. Always, when they’d been together before, she had managed to keep a distance from what was going on. This time she had been on another plane all together. And they hadn’t even had sex yet. Yet? Did she dare let this continue? “Maybe we should-“ Spike didn’t let her finish. Pulling her to him he kissed her hard and hot, pushing his tongue past her lips and fisting his hands in her hair.

Coming up for air, he whispered fiercely, “Don’t you dare! You are not gonna pull back on me now. Not after this. You wanted this, slayer, you wanted me, and you still do. I won’t force you, I wouldn’t dare try, but look inside yourself and tell me honestly… what do you want?” Spike stared into her eyes and loosened his grip on her hair. “Answer me, Buffy. What do you want?”

Buffy closed her eyes and thought about all the reasons why this was wrong. Her friends were asleep just upstairs. The First was out there somewhere and she couldn’t afford to be distracted. And finally, because if she gave in, just this once, and allowed herself to be with Spike she knew any resistance she’d previously had would be gone. She would be his, completely. She knew he had changed, but could she be with him and still look her friends in the face every day? None of them trusted Spike, except for maybe Dawn, and why should they? In the past he had done a lot of things to anger them. Taking a deep breath, she closed her mind to every thing but her own feelings. Spike wanted an honest answer, and she knew he deserved it. Spike waited impatiently, watching the play of emotions on her face. He was scared as hell that she would get up and walk away. Good Lord, he loved her so much he ached with the need to be near her, hold her, watch over her while she slept. He’d never had it this bad before, not even when he was human. If she left him now it would probably destroy him. Finally, Buffy opened her eyes and looked at him. Her serious expression made his stomach drop to his toes, and he prepared for the worst.

She didn’t say anything for a long time, just sat there and looked at him. Then, to his amazement, she crawled into his lap and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on his chest, “Maybe itis wrong, but I can’t say I don’t want you. I know I’ve been horribly cold to you and I’m sorry. You’re right that I push everyone away. I don’t want to be like that anymore. I want to feel again. I want you to help me feel, like you did before. After I came back.”

12