BtVS: Into Every Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spike felt his heart pound as he listened to her. It wasn’t the declaration of love he had been hoping for, but it was a start. Wrapping his arms around her, he dropped a kiss on top of her hair. They sat like that for a while, just holding each other, until Spike’s response to her nearness was unable to be ignored. Adjusting their position, Spike turned her so she was facing him and her legs were wrapped around his hips. He cupped her face in his hands and gave her a gentle kiss which soon became much more insistent as she rocked against his erection pressed between them. Spike reached down and ripped the flimsy fabric of her panties and tossed it aside. Grabbing her hips, he lifted her until his hard cock was just brushing the opening of her wet passage. As slowly as he could, he lowered her until he was buried all the way inside. Buffy’s sigh became a full-throated moan as he flexed his hips and went just a little deeper. He lifted her back up until just the head was inside her and lowered her again. Weakened from his injuries, he couldn’t keep lifting her, so he rolled forward until she lay underneath him. Stretching his legs out behind him and bracing himself on his elbows he began to move in and out at a slow, steady pace.

Buffy wrapped her legs around Spike’s waist and dug her nails into his upper arms. Closing her eyes, she arched her neck and back, brushing her breasts against his chest. The bandages over his wounds scraped the sensitive nipples and caused her to moan. She didn’t know it was possible to feel this hot and not melt. Every stroke of his cock in her felt perfect, like he was touching her soul. She clenched the muscles in her pussy, trying to hold him inside. She felt his lips on her throat and opened her eyes.

“Tell me,” she whispered as she dragged his head up to look in his eyes.

He knew what she wanted to hear, and answered her plea without hesitating, “I love you.” He kept repeating it over and over until talking became impossible. Pushing himself up, he drew his knees under him and pulled at her legs, placing them over his shoulders. Leaning forward, he braced himself on his hands and pounded in and out of her. He would withdraw until his cock was almost completely out of her and then ram it back in. He could see she was close to cumming and he picked up his pace. He felt her body tense and the muscles of her pussy spasmed around his cock. He lifted a hand and covered her mouth just before she let loose a keening wail. She arched her back and dug her fingers into the cushion beneath her. Her pussy poured its juices out of her, and the smell of her satisfaction and the final spasms inside her sent him over the edge. Ramming himself in to the hilt, he let loose his load in her. Tremor after tremor rocked through his body until he fell spent atop her. Her legs falling to either side, her body still quaking, Buffy wrapped her arms around Spike and held him.

“Did I hurt you?” He whispered, worried that he might have, since it had been so long and he hadn’t been really gentle.

“No,” she smiled. “What about you? Your injuries…?”

“I’ll probably regret the physical exertion come tomorrow morning. But, it was worth it, love,” Spike replied. Rolling to his side, he pulled her against him. “I hate to ask, pet, I’m scared I won’t like the answer, but any regrets?”

Turning her head to look at him she smiled, “None at all, except maybe the lack of a bed.”

Spike returned her smile, but the energy his battered body had expended was catching up with him. He could barely keep his eyes open, “Stay with me. I want to hold you.”

“I’ll stay for awhile, but I’ll need to go upstairs soon. I can’t let the rest of the house catch us like this,” Buffy replied. That woke him back up. His eyes popped open and he started to frown. “Not because I’m ashamed of what we did,” she reassured him, “But I don’t think we need a house full of teen-age girls catching us in the nude. Speaking of which, maybe you should put your pants back on before you go to sleep. I’ll go find a blanket while you do that.”

Spikes watched her get up and pull on her pants and top. She kicked the bra under the couch and stuffed the ruined panties in her pocket. Throwing him a smile over her shoulder she ran upstairs to the linen closet for the blanket. When she returned, Spike was back on this couch, jeans on but undone. He opened his eyes when she spread the blanket over him and sat next to him.

“What are you gonna tell the Scoobies about us?” He asked as he took her hand.

“I have to come up with a way to tell them. Give me a few days. Please,” she pleaded as Spike looked about to protest. “We have a lot of things to work out about our plan of attack on The First, and I don’t want all of us fighting each other, and you know they’ll argue, when we need to be working together whole-heartedly if we’re gonna beat this thing. Once we know our next step, I’ll figure out a way to break it to them as gently as possible.”

Spike gazed at her for a moment, seeing the sincerity in her face, “All right. I see your point. All I ask is that you don’t wait too long, because the longer you wait the harder it’s gonna get.” Drawing her down next to him on the couch, he kissed her. “Now stay here with me until I go to sleep.”

Buffy curled herself against him and placed her head on his chest. For the first time since she could remember, she felt content and safe. She relished the feeling while she could, for she knew all to well that it wouldn’t last. There was a battle coming, a big bad unlike any she had faced before. It was going to take all her strength and cunning to beat it. But she had hope… hope and an overwhelming sense that they would make it through this as they had all the battles and possible apocalypses that had come before. A short while later, Buffy got up slowly so as not to disturb Spike. She leaned down and kissed him on the forehead and then made her way to bed. Tomorrow was going to be here soon and she had a lot of work to do.

The End

There might be more in the future, at least I hope there will be. Please tell me what you think, good or bad. I handle rejection well.

12