Bubbles

Story Info
Steve and Ben surprise his sister being naughty in the spa.
2k words
4.27
78.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were both away for the weekend again, and although I'd told my sister Sarah I'd be out all afternoon, on the spur of the moment I invited my friend Ben back to our house for a beer after karate practice. Sarah didn't seem to be around - probably out with her girlfriend, I thought. We went to the downstairs bar, where we could hear the pump going in the spa next door, the bubble-jets and something else - it sounded like a woman moaning and crying out in pain. I stepped through into the entrance to the spa-room. There's a glass partition with an etched pattern of palm-leaves, coconuts and tropical flowers. But there are also patches of clear glass and through these I could see Sarah naked, standing waist-deep in the foaming bubbles. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her mouth open. With both hands she was kneading her firm brown breasts. It was Sarah who was making the sounds, because she was standing, legs apart so that the force of the main jet was playing on her pussy. My little sister was masturbating with the jet of water.

My mouth open, I watched my eighteen-year-old sister having a series of mini-orgasms. I could see the ripe swell of her buttocks above the foam, the long graceful curve of her back, her broad slim shoulders, and her dimpled brown arms flexing as she rhythmically rubbed her breasts to increase her pleasure. Even though she was my sister, I felt my dick swelling.

'Shit, man,' whispered Ben in my ear. 'She's right into it. Let's join her.' He was already stripping off his teeshirt, shorts, underpants. His penis was coming erect too.

For the past couple of years I'd been noticing how lovely and sexy Sass had become. She was tall and slim, but since the age of 14 had filled out in womanly curves -- small firm breasts, a swaying rounded ass above long well-muscled legs - while her face had lengthened, her cheekbones broadened, her mouth had become full and ripe. She was full of mischief and spirit -- hence her family nickname -- but also seemed increasingly to be aware of her own body and its effect on men -- and its effect on me. Once or twice she'd surprised me looking thoughtfully at her legs or breasts, and hadn't seemed to mind. She'd always been cuddly and affectionate, and many times in the past few years I'd found myself becoming hard when she was hugging me, her head nestled on my shoulder and her long firm body against mine, the warm smell of her skin and hair in my nostrils. She must have noticed my arousal, but hadn't drawn away. Neither of us had said anything about any of this.

I'd had dreams where Sarah and I were kissing, tumbling into bed together naked, and in the dream this seemed maybe a little bit wrong, but also perfectly natural, although I'd wake up feeling guilty and ashamed. I'd read in one of our first year psychology textbook that we learn about sexual attraction from our own families, and we're often attracted to people of the same physical type as our parents or siblings. Certainly Sarah with her lithe brown figure and long black hair was my ideal of womanly beauty.

Now, confronted by the sight of my gorgeous sister in sexual ecstasy, and with Ben leading the way, I let go of my doubts and hesitations. My body took over from my mind, and I slipped out of my teeshirt, jeans and briefs, so that my dick bobbed free. We padded in, feeling the warm, moist air of the spa-room on our skin, our stiffening penises swaying in unison. The room felt full of possibility.

'We thought we'd join you' I said. Sarah didn't react immediately. It was like she was groggy. She just stood there, stunned by coming, while we swung our legs over the edge and stood on either side of her in the swirling bubbles. Her eyes went to our stiffening dicks and widened. Ben wasted no time. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her, pulling her against him. She moaned like someone really hungry when a plate of food they love is put in front of them, and she started kissing him deeply back. She wrapped one long brown leg up around his back, he got his hands under her buttocks and lifted her, her other leg went around him too, and I could see his dick stiffening to become a rigid pole. He lowered my little sister on to it. She was writhing, her breasts pressed again Ben's hairy chest as she felt his big penis push into her soft folds. It went in smoothly - she must have been wet and open from the water and from having come. 'Omigod,' she said, 'you're in me!'

I was totally erect now too, stroking myself as I watched Sarah begin to pump up and down on my friend's dick. He sat on the ledge to give her better purchase. She was moaning and Ben was grunting. Then Sarah started to squeal and buck with a wild orgasm and that must have tipped Ben over the edge, because he bellowed and held her clamped down on him. He was squirting his load deep inside her. Both their faces were pink, their eyes closed.

They just sat there for a minute, but then Sarah, staggering, levered herself off him. I saw a gobbet of white sperm fall in the pool. She sat beside him on the ledge, her legs splayed open, the pink gash of her pussy wide, its lips swollen, oozing Ben's cream. Sarah's mouth looked bruised, the lips swollen; her eyes were sleepy and inward looking. Sister or not, I knew I was going to fuck her.

I moved forward and, crouching low, put the tip of my penis to those inviting folds. I watched my sister's face for any objection as I eased myself into her soft warm cunt, squishy with my friend's sperm. She gulped, realising it was me, her big brother, pushing into her, but then she wrapped her legs around my ass. She was up for it! I kissed her, tasting her wet mouth, feeling her tongue coiling on mine, her firm breasts squashed against my chest. I began to thrust, faster and faster, hilting my penis into her, while she swore and whimpered with pleasure, 'Yeah, fuck me Steve, fuck me harder, oh God, I'm gonna come again.' I was able to keep going for only a couple of minutes until she had another big orgasm, and then I too lost control, feeling the hot gush of what felt like a litre of cum tingling up through my penis like champagne and gushing out into my little sister's cunt, flooding her womb. It was the best come of my life so far. We collapsed on the edge of the pool. I think I fainted for a moment. Ben switched off the jets and the room was strangely silent, just my and Sarah's gasping.

We put on towelling robes and sat in thoughtful silence in the bar, sipping cold beers. 'Don't over-think it, Sass' I said. 'It just happened. You were so hot we couldn't help ourselves. You're on the pill, aren't you? - I've seen them in your room. No harm done.'

'But omigod,' said Sarah, 'it was amazing. I'm still tingling all over. I know it's wrong, but, um, we've already done it, so, um, we can't make it worse. I've been so horny lately. This is like a dream come true. Let's do some more.' and her slim fingers were under my robe, stroking my stiffening cock.

We positioned Sarah on all fours on the rug and 'spit-roasted' her, with Ben kneeling behind her, fucking her doggy-style, and Sarah deep-throating me. My little sister seemed to have no trouble getting most of my penis down her throat. I wondered where she'd learned this skill. I played with her breasts, teasing the brown nipples, and watched Ben pumping away, his abdomen slapping into Sarah's lush buttocks, the wet sucking sound of their coupling, while she moaned her appreciation of being serviced like a mare. The spicy smell of her cunt juices drifted in the air. My little sister smelled delicious!

Now Ben and I had come in Sarah once we could take our time and really savour fucking her, and she seemed to be enjoying it greatly. We changed position. Ben lay on the rug and Sarah straddled him, impaling herself on his big dick, draping her breasts in front of his face where he sucked on the nipples. This made her luscious ass accessible. I dripped massage oil on her buttocks and the crack between them, then inserted a finger unto the little rose of her anus while she fucked Ben steadily. The feeling of my finger entering her made her gasp. I inserted a second finger and began moving both of them in and out, and soon she was wailing in the grip of a fierce orgasm.

'Oh, Steve,' she said. 'Put your dick in there. I want to feel what it's like. Fuck me there.' So I lubed up my dick with the oil and slowly forced it into my little sister's virgin ass, while she wailed with a mixture of pain and pleasure and came some more. I never thought I'd fuck my sister, let alone ass-fuck her with it being her idea. The rich smell of her anal mucus added to the sexual bouquet in the steamy air.

Somehow we all synchronised - me coming in her tight ripe ass, Ben in her pussy, and Sarah swept away into another massive orgasm when she realised we were starting to come. We all collapsed on the rug and lay tangled together, vaguely stroking the parts of one another we could reach. Then we picked ourselves up and showered together in the big spa-room shower, soaping one another. As we shared towels to dry ourselves, Ben and I admired Sarah's shapeliness, her dimpled buttocks and thighs, the little curl of dark hair framing her pussy lips, the smooth slope of her belly, her perfect breasts, her graceful neck, broad but slim shoulders, broad generous mouth, sharp cheekbones, wild tangle of dark hair. My little sister is a 10 or even an 11.

'Oh no,' she said, giggling, seeing our penises swelling, 'no more - you're monsters - leave a girl alone!' And she ran dropping her towel for the stairs, long-legged, brown and sexy. I caught her by the ankle on the landing. She was laughing, begging, but we turned her on her back and I knelt between her legs. She was cuffing my head, pleading until I buried my tongue in her pussy, tasting my sister's sweet juices combined with the bitter trace of our cum, licking around her pussy lips and tonguing the perky little nub at the top of her gash. Her will weakened and, sighing, giving in to the inevitable, Sarah opened her long slender legs wide. I pulled her towards me by the hips, rubbed spit along my shaft to lubricate it and lifted her legs over my shoulders, so I could penetrate her deeply. Then I nudged my dick in and out of her softness, a little deeper each time, until it was slippery with her juices that were flowing again, and suddenly I sunk it in her to the full, making Sarah gasp and her eyes turn back in her head. Ben lay beside her, leaning over to suck her nipples and hold them in his teeth as I fucked her deep and slow, then faster and faster, until I painfully deposited another few drops of cum deep inside her as she writhed and wailed. Then Ben took his turn, still on the landing. By the time he had come too, my sister had had her brains comprehensively fucked out - six times by two men. My dreams of having my way with Sarah had come to pass. She had to walk gingerly for days afterwards, but she walked with a secret, womanly smile on her face.

So thanks to our unexpected return home, and the fluke of surprising Sarah pleasuring herself in the spa, we'd crossed a line. And once we'd crossed it, we found there was no way back again.