Bubbles Ch. 01 - She Can't Say No

Story Info
Bubbles -The Girl Who Just Can't say No-Summer Job- Oh Boy!
3.6k words
4.24
18.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
462 Followers

Preface to Readers- this is a sexy story of a good looking girl from the Midwest who puts all her energy and grit into a summer job so she can find a new life in New York. As you will soon learn, her brain is not as polished as her body although many admires try to polish it with both hands and then some. Her comments have a regional twang so her grammar is not always the Queen's English. She speak in the manner women speak when there are no men around, a vocabulary they do not use in church on Sundays. As most woman, she enjoys being pursued and it seems that whatever sexual situation she finds herself it, she just can't say no.

All sexual situations described are in line with Literotica requirements and are between 18 year olds and adults and there are no depictions of sexual violence.

*****

PART 1 -Bubbles - The Girl Who Just Can't say No- Her Summer Job-Oh Boy!

My real name is Alice, but the guys all call me Bubbles. Why? I'm not quite sure but it started back in high school, maybe it had something to do with the fact I had these tiny breasts until overnight my hormones must have kicked in a few months I blossomed and went from a walnut size bra to a watermelon holder, well maybe not a watermelon, but two real big grapefruits. Then again, I was always popping bubble gum. Who ever knows what the guys have in mind, but there I was and here I am. Bubbles came so naturally that even long before I graduated, I just never told anyone my real name, and Bubbles stuck, like chewing gum on your shoe.

I grew up in the Midwest, out in the Indiana farm country, where the evening breeze roars across the prairie smelling a lot like a wet dog. I guess they call it country (cunt-tree) because the only thing the boys are looking for back there is get'in their tree right into your cunt. Well, I guess that's a bit of an exaggeration, cunt isn't the only thing -they also like tits. For some reason they think we girls like them to bite our nipples, Noooooo! Sucking gently is fine, but teeth on our teats, no way! Why do moms give up on breastfeeding junior? Them teeth dummies! Anyway I was a late starter so by the time I finished high school I was 18 years old but I finally had me two big titties.

I'm a honey colored blonde, got them blue eyes and a little bit of an overbite, what the guys in the know call a cock sucker's mouth. Well, been there, done that. I'm light weight, about 5'2" in my bare feet and about 110 pounds, the only thing I've got plenty of is tit, no belly fat but God damn, my tits are just too big, half dollar sized areolas and pointy nips that show right through my bra and blouse. I do like to wear a tight halter top without a bra in the summer, keeps ya from sweat'in. Them boobies sure look nice, but Jesus, they sure have gotten me into lots of trouble. But the guys just lap'in up, though lap'in is just for starters. They start there and end up where? Yep you got it!

I came to New York because there just weren't any jobs out in the heartland. Why do they call it the heartland? I just don't know. They really should call it Cock Land, because I've seen a lot of cock and damn little heart.

I worked the summer after High School graduation at Old Doc Finster's Pharmacy, he was a German, spoke with an accent and couldn't keep his hand off me. When I applied for the job, there was a sign in the window, before he asked me any questions he patted me on the ass a few times, they he said of course the job is yours but the nose ring has to go. Damn, I wore the nose ring all through my senior year, why, because if you got a ring in your nose it's a sure sign to the men folk that you is a little nasty. I is!

I needed the job because that was my ticket out of town so I figured it was best to play him. Of course maybe it was him playing me, I sometimes get confused about who is a do'in what. But one thing I am certain of is as soon as his wife left the drugstore to go home and cook dinner the old guy would start pawing me, chasing me around the place unless someone had come in late to buy something. He'd close a half hour early and corner me, saying we had to do some inventory and then I'd notice his face was all red and all he had to do way rub up against me and I could feel his cock right through his lab coat. At first I just give him a quick hand job like I'd did for the Baptist Preacher.

Oh yeah, I didn't mention him before. That summer this young Preacher opened up a storefront church and me and Annette, who was really crazy about him, used to go by his Friday night service. All he could talk about was hell fire and damnation and we used to hang around a bit after the service. By then all them guys had boners and the girls had wet panties-the devil and hell are so sexy you know. It was obvious that the Preacher was excited by his own words, talking about loss of modesty, tight skirts, low cut sweaters, rage'in hormones and infidelity and by the time he finished he was all red faced with sweat running down his Elvis sideburns.

The Preacher was a young man, about 28, he was just graduated out of some famous Internet Divinity School; as he said, "in a previous life he was a shoe salesman", and he managed to work that experience into his sermons- about how women would come into the shoe store to buy shoes and as he was helping get them tight shoes onto their feet, he'd get a devil's wiff of their fresh naked sweaty cunt box and there it was- the devil's eye staring him right in his face-these women weren't wearing any panties, and most didn't even shave their beavers!

Annette realized that giving this sexy sermon also got the Preacher excited, she noticed how his pants seemed to hide a swollen pecker, so as soon as the last parishioner left, she just went and locked the front door, came on back to the Preacher and unzipped his pants, pulling out his big curly cock inch by inch right out of his trouser fly. Then Annette got down on her knees right behind the pulpit like she was a pray'en and started sucking him off. He never said a word, he just got hard and let her go to town. Unfortunately Annette had a thing about swallowing jizz so just when she'd feel his cock going into contractions she'd grab my hand and tell me silently with opened mouth, "jerk him off."

So I'd do God's work and jerk the Preacher man off, didn't take but a half minute, she had primed him but good and he sure was ready to pop. It was like playing fireman and I was the one holding the water nozzle on the hose, except he wasn't shooting water, this guy came with a blast, I had all I could do to get out of his dick's way. I pointed it inside of the hollow pulpit stand that from the back looked like it had been constructed out of old orange crates and watched him cum in long ropey slugs. After those good five or six healthy squirts, he reached down to squeeze his two big balls that hung in a single pouch, so tight his ball sack that it looked like he had only one ball and that's when his last and final squirt caught me. Looking down I could see he'd twisted the nozzle head in my direction and my blouse was cum streaked, at the same time he pronounced as if it was a benediction, in his beautiful low sonorous voice,

"Glory be to God, Thank you sisters. You have done God's handiwork,"

I wasn't quite sure what that was supposed to mean, I guess it was some kind of bless'in.

When I'd got home I raced to the bathroom to wash them cum lugies off my blouse and where it dripped down onto my skirt, but afterwards when I'd hung'em on the shower pole to dry, my smart assed teenage brother, who probably was having his own private dick stroker party later that night, came over to my bedroom door and shouted in, "something in the bathroom smells like cum."

I liked to imagine he was talking about his own emission but I feared he had discovered the truth.

Since it worked so well on the Preacher's cock, I did the same thing to Finster, who'd had already unbuckled and dropped his pants and boxer drawers all the while promising to pay me overtime. What the hell, there he stood with his old dick sticking out of a scraggle haired pube-mop, so I just chugged his skinny old cock till he tooted, catching his goo in a paper towel.

Of course nothing lasts forever, men always want something extra or a little more the next time around. When I noticed an extra $50 in my pay check envelope I figured the old guy was up to something. I was right.

I'd gotten away with jerking Doc Finster off for the first two weeks although by the end of the first week he was wanting me to cream his cock with lotion. Now he had a new idea, he started grabbing my head and pressing me down for a blow job. I certainly wasn't going to have his load cum all over my face, so at his urging, I just chowed down and sucked his old skinny cock until he came and to be tidy, I just swallowed it. It didn't taste all that bad and for an old guy though his cock was kinda' skinny, it was long enough to get a start on my throat so it went down pretty easily. On the positive side he always perfumed his pubes so he was making an effort to smell ok and I appreciated that gesture.

The next variation Doc Finster had in mind was this bad habit of grabbing my head and pushing down while I was doing my best to blow him, as if his cock was so long, which it wasn't, and he had to get it as deep as he could down my throat. I don't know what his problem was, I spent a lot of time giving him head with his balls jammed up against my lips. Anyway, his heavy hand just made me feel "closet phobia" or is it claustrophobic, so I just slapped his hand away for the next ten days and gobbled his cum like it was vanilla syrup which it wasn't.

Even though he perfumed himself, Finster was a closet smoker. I never saw him with a cig in his mouth, though there was always a filled ashtray in the bathroom. I guess he smoked and pissed at the same time, the result of which was his cock still smelled from cigarette smoke and piss, probably I guess when he put his cock away, the cig smell from his hand transferred to his dick. Look, in all honesty, the honesty of a cock sucker, you do the deed and if all the stars are aligned the cock tastes ok, and when it doesn't, you just swallow the pissy taste and bad smell and get the job done. Nobody wants to hear that there cock stinks just after they've cum and are feeling in good spirits.

Mama always said, "Don't be a party pooper."

I got away with the jerk offs and blow jobs for the next two weeks or so and then I noticed the extra $50 had gone up to $75 overtime in my weekly pay envelope, I knew something new was on the horizon. Turned out Doc Finster's wife was going off for two weeks to visit her sister and that's when the old bastard started offering me a doctored coke late in the afternoon before his cock stand. It tasted like someone had doubled the sugar but whatever was ever he'd put in, it sure did relax me enough that when he took me in his private office, him all red faced and pushed me back on the desk. I just let him go to work licking my pussy, it was all ok except that his little Hitler mustache would scratch and burn when he'd really get down. All blubbering about how he needed me, how he was going to take care of me and then just when I was totally relaxed he stopped going down on me and started to stuff his cock into me. I said, "No sir, no way," what if Mrs. Finster saw us, and he just grunted out,

"Oh she can just go fuck herself."

When I started to cry, then he pulled out a lubed flesh red colored condom out of his lab coat pocket, ripped the foil open and rolled it on his dickey bird, of course it took him a few tries cause his eyes weren't so good, he had to turn it around a couple of times so it would roll on right, but when he finally got it anchored, he said, "don't you worry,"

And shoved it home like he was shoveling winter snow. I was too deeply excited by his unexpected pussy worship and he was too hot to be stopped, so I just laid back and enjoyed what of it I could. Of course that time wasn't the end of it, every other evening he'd pull the same routine. I guess he needed a day off to recharge. I figured out the red face was a result of the viagra tablet I'd caught him swallowing a short time after four o'clock, that was his M.O.

Sometimes he'd spend more time licking me and other times he'd just shove it in and all red faced he'd pump till he was weak in the knees and fall over me mumbling what must have been German phrases, like 'Hey Himmler" or something like that, as he'd shoot his load filling up the nipple end on his condom covered cock. I must admit the first few times when I saw the cum filled nipple condom mounted there on his rigid cock, I just burst out laughing and he just grinned the grin of a retard, I guess that's not the correct word but that's what it looked like. How do I know what a grinning retard looks like? Well that's another story we'll get to.

Anyway, we were down to the last week of summer employment, the Doc's wife must have figured he was up to something because she made it clear that her nephew, Throckmorton, who I'd known from church summer camp and he was a gay as they come, was taking my job full time. Throck had blown every camp counselor's cock for 5 years running and he was proud as hell of his achievement. He even had cell phone photos of just about all them wooly bastard's pricks. To tell the truth, he had given me a bunch of good tips on cock sucking. Fortunately Mrs. Finster was still away on the last evening of my shift, but Finster's brother-in-law wasn't, he was Throck's dad, an accountant and he was there in the back tallying up the sales tax for the summer quarter.

Doc Finster was gonna be a driving out to pick up his wife at the county airport, so being short on time he called me back into his office but instead of sticking it to me he just asked very nicely if I would jerk him off. He said there was a special overtime goodbye check in my pay envelope and I figured that I owed him a nice going away gift as well. I got one of the expensive liquid silicone lubes in that black shiny plastic bottle that looks like a rocket dildo off the front shelf where they keep marital aids and creamed him up real good, his dick, his balls and I left a dab on my third finger for his..., yes you guessed it. I took about ten minutes to get him really going, and just before he was about to cum I shoved that lubed finger right up his ass. He came full throttle like a whimpering baby right on the seat cushion that Mrs. F used for her desk chair.

My job done, he said he was leaving early and his brother in law would close up. He gave me a big slobbering kiss,

"I'm sure gonna miss you Bubbles," he said. "Life won't be the same. I haven't had sex with Mrs. F in over 20 years."

He handed me my fat pay envelope and left, then he came back in and said,

"Oh Bubbles, that expensive lube, rebox it real nice and put it back on the shelf, nobody is gonna miss that bit we used."

I went and washed my hands, Mom always said,

"Kleenex is next to godliness," and was tidying up the sales receipts when Hugo, the brother-in-law, began locking up the place. "Ok Honey," he piped up, he came towards me all friendly and smiley back behind the counter and then I realized I was cornered. He took my hand and pressed a crisp 100 dollar bill into it that he'd just pulled out of the cash register and just matter of factly walked me back into Finster's office, handed me a flask he'd pulled out of his pocket, what he said was corn whiskey. He took a slow draught and passed it to me, I took a good swig, it was closer to Moonshine but smoother. I figured I was gonna need it. Although I was feeling a little woozy I assumed the position, leaning back over the desk, knowing there was no escape and figuring Hugo knew just what Finster had been doing with me. But that wasn't the position he had in mind. He grabbed my hips and turned me over like I had no more weight than a phone book and next thing I knew I was in a semi doggy position and he was root'in his cock from between the back split of my ass right into my vagina. I didn't realize he wasn't wearing a condom, but thankfully it didn't take him very long before he shouted, "I going to cum."

Then as if he was running a race, he pulled his cock out of my vaggigi and in one fast two step hip jiggle he planted his cock right in my ass bud, bore down hard and like to tear me in half. I was too tight for him to get more than an inch or two up my ass canal when nature rang his bell and he shot a loose liquidy load like I'd never seen right up love canal. His cock was kind of tiny, probably that was the reason he was able to jam it halfway up my ass, but he had some set of big balls and he lathered my butt hole and deluged my ass cheeks. I was speechless and whimpering, he was still holding my hips in a vise grip and shouted, and there was no need to shout, "that's the first good fuck I've had in months. My wife is useless." and then he added,

"I sure wish you could teach my kid how to fuck, that fuck'in fagit."

"I don't think that's gonna happen too soon. Your son is a gay blade." His eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh don't be so hard on Throck, you should ask him to give you a blow job, he's real good for that."

Hugo gave me a dirty look, I still don't know why, as he released me from his steel like grip and I clomped wide legged to the bathroom to wash off his suds, just in time cause his wife came in the front door calling, "Honey Honey, where are you Hugie," and I guess he had enough time to get his pants pulled back up before I could hear her saying,

"What the matter with you Hugie, you are all red in the face" and him saying,

"It's that damn niacin pill your brother told me to take, makes my face all red."

I had a good idea what pill he was taking and it sure wasn't niacin, but I quietly made myself presentable and exited before she ever saw me. And that was the end of my summer employment - and you might say I was well employed. I had about $1800 in cash to show for all the misuse I'd put up with but it was worth it,

If fact I kind'a enjoyed being the center of attention.

The next day I walked over the Greyhound bus station on Main street and bought a ticket for New York.

To be cunt-tinued

erectus123
erectus123
462 Followers