Bubbles Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexa wears her cheerleader outfit for Nikki.
6.2k words
4.82
11.7k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss or Nikki Cross or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Alexa Bliss carefully chose her pose, then announced, "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Nikki Cross immediately obliged, her eyes lighting up and for a few long seconds she was truly speechless. To be fair she sometimes got that way while staring at Alexa, because she really was the prettiest girl she'd ever known. Plus she had seen her naked a lot, which also inspired speechlessness. Which was what she had been expecting, but this was even better. This was Alexa Bliss in a cheerleader uniform!

Maybe even her old cheerleader uniform? Either way it was a reminder that Nikki was now dating a cheerleader, something she would never thought was possible. Or something she wanted. But now she very much wanted it, especially as Alexa was wearing cute little pigtails which made her look so young and cute. God, Nikki loved Alexa in pigtails.

"Oh my God Bubbles, thank you, thank you, thank you." Nikki clapped excitedly, before quickly adding, "I mean, oh my Goddess, thank you."

Unable to stop herself from smiling at the dumb joke, despite her best efforts, Alexa boasted, "You like it?"

"I love it! And I love you." Nikki smiled softly, "You're so beautiful Bubbles."

"I know." Alexa said bashfully, trying to play it cool, and failing, "I... I love you too, and you're beautiful too, and... erm, Happy Birthday, babe."

"Thanks." Nikki beamed, "Cause I really, really love my present."

"Prove it." Alexa pushed softly, "Unwrap it, and use it."

Which was exactly what Nikki wanted, and it was hard to resist when Alexa turned around, stuck out her cute little butt, and smacked it, however it also did a good job of reminding her of something else she wanted, "In a minute. But it's my birthday, and I want one more present from you."

"What?" Alexa asked suspiciously, nervous of what Nikki might ask of her. And she was right to, as Nikki then patted her lap, indicating what she wanted, "No!"

"Awww, come on Bubbles, just a small one." Nikki pleaded, "Just an itty-bitty spanking?"

"No! Bottoms get spanked, and I'm not a bottom!" Alexa said firmly, and then when the brunette raced an eyebrow the blonde quickly added, "Sure, maybe I like the occasional butt fucking. And rim job. And that time you shoved your whole hand up my ass was amazing... but it doesn't mean anything. I'm still a top. I'm still the top of this relationship. And a top doesn't get spanked by her bottom."

There was a brief pause where Nikki could tell Alexa was struggling to stay firm, then she simply pointed out, "If you're a top, then a little playful spanking is no big deal. You can give it a couple of minutes, then I promise we can move on to whatever you want. Hell, I promise I won't even fuck you in the ass if you don't ask for it. So please Bubbles, do this for me, just this once?"

This led to another brief pause, and then Alexa bit her lip and questioned, "I don't know Nikki."

"Please Alexa?" Nikki pleaded, using her girlfriend's real name so she knew she was serious, "It would mean so much to me, and it's only the two of us here."

Alexa glanced around the hotel room as if just to make sure, and then after another pause briefly checked, "Whatever I want?"

"Uh-huh." Nikki nodded enthusiastically, before quickly adding, "Just don't take off the costume, mmmmmmmmm, it's perfect for spanking."

Yet another pause, this one slightly longer, before Alexa grumbled, "Fine, but just this once."

Which had been kind of been Alexa's catchphrase throughout their relationship, or at least some variation of it. Mostly about things Nikki wanted to do with her perfect little bubble butt which inspired Alexa's nickname.

The perfect little bubble butt which was beautifully presented to Nikki when the blonde closed the short distance between them to where the brunette was sitting on the hotel room bed, and after a deep sigh Alexa placed herself over the other girl's knee. Oh God, Bubbles really was the perfect name for Alexa Bliss, or at least her perfect little ass, poor Nikki unable to do anything except stare at that work of art for the next few long seconds, which felt like an eternity.

Even when she reached down and grab that skirt covered booty she just couldn't remove it right away, because even though it didn't feel as good the beautiful sight more than made up for it. So she just spent a minute or two of gently groping Bubbles's perfect little bubble butt, before following through on a promise to dish out a gentle and playful spanking, at least at first.

She fully intended to increase the pace later, but that just made it like everything else she did with Alexa. At least when it came to sex. And sure, this wouldn't make them cum, but Nikki was confident that she could get Alexa to like it. Maybe so much so that it would become the perfect little appetizer to a butt fucking.

Although even if it was a one off it was awesome, especially as it fulfilled a lifelong fantasy of spanking a cheerleader. It was funny really, girls like Alexa Bliss had made little Nikki's life hell when she was younger, and yet here she was topping the hell out of one of them. Spanking, and then hopefully fucking her cute little butt. Which was almost a certainty at this point.

Hell, the only thing that could be better being if everyone knew. Because it hurt Nikki's heart that everybody didn't know that Alexa was hers. Her bitch! Her Bottom. Her Bubbles. Oh yes, hopefully one day soon she'd be doing this in front of the entire locker room, but for now this hotel room would have to do, and it was hard to complain given how her Bubbles had chosen to dress for her.

Alexa's worst fear was that someone would find out about this, and she had a recurring nightmare where she was butt fucked in the middle of the locker room. Those thoughts always made her incredibly wet, but that wasn't the point. No, the point was that she promised herself she would never go back to the submissive little slut she had been in NXT.

She'd been so we can pathetic back then, bending over for anyone who asked, and doing any twisted thing particularly the more experienced wrestlers wanted. On the main roster she had turned the tables on those girls, and become someone she could be proud of. A winner, a champion, and most importantly, a butt busting top. Hell, she had even been Alpha female of SmackDown, and then RAW. And now she was reduced to this.

Worse, there were moments where she wanted to break entirely, and become a full-time bottom again. Thankfully this wasn't one of them. No, not even Nikki could make her enjoy being spanked, thank God. Admittedly it wasn't quite as bad as the last time she had been spanked. Of course, back then it had been Sasha Banks, who she hated, The Boss pinning her down and beating her butt until it was bright red.

It had been shortly after she joined NXT, and it almost made her quit. Thankfully after that she wasn't spanked too often, and sticking with the company had been the right choice, because she got revenge on Sasha by giving her the spanking and anal pounding she so richly deserve for treating her that way.

Even though there was no way Nikki could get her to like this, it was surprisingly bearable, her girlfriend pausing in between each strike to massage her booty. Which admittedly Sasha had done, but that was insulting and mocking, when in a weird way she could sense just how much Nikki adored her and those gentle touches. Or at least, just how much Nikki adored her ass.

Admittedly that was embarrassing, but it was also a little flattering. And was even something that Nikki did quite often while eating her pussy, or more frequently her ass, so it inspired good memories. And just felt good, as it made Alexa feel both loved and punished for her misdeeds. Like planning on using this wonderful woman for her own nefarious ends, something which actually hurt her to remember.

"Bare bottom!" Nikki suddenly said, seemingly to herself as she pushed up the skirt, grabbed onto Alexa's panties and slowly pulled them down until they were around the other girl's knees, "Sorry Bubbles, mmmmmmmmmm, but a proper spanking should always be bare bottom."

Admittedly Nikki didn't sound the least bit sorry, but her words rang true. Alexa might not like spanking, whether it was receiving or even giving, but a proper one should definitely be bare bottom. And ideally over someone's knee, which was making Alexa feel so more submissive than her last spanking. And wasn't this what she deserved after what she tried to do to the woman she now loved? Yes, this was good, and right and natural, and oh God!

Was Alexa actually starting to enjoy this? No, it couldn't be. Well, maybe a little bit, but only because she suddenly felt overwhelmed with guilt, and Nikki was just so good at it. Like a thousand times better than Sasha, and even Charlotte. They just punished her. Took out their frustrations on her. But Nikki, Nikki was actually making her like it, something which Alexa had thought would be impossible.

Nikki loved watching Alexa's cute little bubble butt jiggling for her. It was like her favourite thing in the whole world when it was combined with anal, and on it's own it was still pretty amazing, so this was actually a dream come true for her. As in she had dreamed of spanking this beautiful bubble booty, and now she was finally getting to live out that dream she had to make sure this wouldn't be a one-time thing.

She just had too! Because just the idea of failing made her sad. Luckily she was confident that she would succeed, because Alexa Bliss practically had 'I'm a massive bottom' tattooed on her forehead. And/or 'the perfect name for me is Bubbles the butt slut, because of my addiction to getting my ass fucked'.

Hopefully Nikki would turn that into an addiction to getting her ass fucked and spanked, so on a regular basis she could have the pleasure of Alexa Bliss bent over her knee, that perfect little bubble butt being presented to her so wonderfully. Normally Nikki was focused on a few different things while butt fucking her girlfriend, but now her attention was mainly on how beautifully those meaty cheeks were jiggling for her, and how they were slowly changing colour under the force of the blows.

Namely a cute little pink almost right away, and then slowly through the different shades of reds before becoming angry and bruised. Although she'd make sure to listen out for any protests. Because Bubbles did whimper pathetically, and later even screamed in pain, which broke Nikki's heart, but she truly believed it was worth it overall.

Mainly because by the time Alexa was crying in pain, and kicking her little feet adorably, she was wet. Her little pussy was wet against Nikki's thigh, indicating that her perfect little butt slut was loving having her booty beaten like this. Also there was a telling sign that even though, mostly without meaning to, Nikki had built up the speed until she was really starting to hammer away at the back side of her precious Bubbles, there was no complaining.

Sure, Alexa was screaming and crying, but she wasn't trying to tell her to stop. So Nikki took the risk and started beating that bubble butt with every ounce of her strength, which resulted in the forementioned bruising, loud squealing, and best of all, those meaty cheeks jiggling like jelly in an earthquake.

If Alexa didn't become addicted to this Nikki definitely would, and she had to believe she would be able to talk the other girl into letting her doing it again, as the alternative simply wasn't worth contemplating. Especially in this moment, when Nikki very much wanted to savour the wonderful treat which was spanking Alexa Bliss as hard and as gleefully as she could.

Of course she also wanted to save some strength for something that would actually make them both cum, so she abruptly stopped the spanking and went back to the butt groping, which she had slowly phased out in order to maximize the effectiveness of the blows. Something she now felt a little guilty about, given how much Alexa was whimpering softly, and pathetically.

"Are you okay Alexa? Did, did I go too far?" Nikki asked nervously after a few long seconds, again using Alexa's 'real name' to show she was truly concerned about what she had done.

"No, it's all good. I'm good. I..." Alexa hesitated, feeling a bit overwhelmed, before cautiously asking, "Nikki?"

"Yes Alexa?" Nikki asked softly.

"Will you, you know... kiss it better?" Alexa actually blushed a little as she asked.

Nikki's whole face lit up, "Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I'd love too. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love kissing your bubble butt, Bubbles!"

Alexa then yelped as without warning Nikki lifted her up from her lap, and then dropped her down so that her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed, her bright red ass on perfect display for Nikki to kiss better. Something which Nikki took literally, which honestly, Alexa welcomed. Anyone else would probably just give a couple of playful pecks and concentrate on rubbing the pain away, possibly using some kind of lotion along the way. And/or giving Alexa a rim job.

That last thing was probably inevitable, but for the next few minutes, the brunette literally covered the blonde's ass in kisses, massaging away the pain that had been there before, making Alexa let out happy sounds. Well, at first she had gasped and flinched at the soreness, but that quickly went away, leaving her to just coo happily.

This wasn't the first time Nikki had done this, and while it only made them both giggle at first then Alexa could enjoy the feeling of being back on top again. After all, one of her favourite things was making her defeated opponent's literally kiss her ass. Sure, she didn't taunt Nikki about becoming her ass kissing bitch, but that was just because she like Nikki, and had nothing to do with the fact that she was hoping this would lead to an ass fucking, and so far it always had.

It was a little hard to feel even a little dominant now though, considering she was fresh off a spanking. Also, Nikki grabbed a hold of her butt-plug and started playing with it, at first just sliding it around inside her ass, but then slowly pushing it in and pulling it out, even stretching Alexa's back hole to the white as part of the plug.

It was so bad that Alexa came very close to begging for a butt fucking, or at least a rim job, but just as she was opening her mouth to do so she cried out joyfully as the plug was pulled all the way out and replaced with Nikki's tongue. Oh God yes, Nikki literally shoved her tongue straight up her butt. Something which was easy, thanks to the plug, and the multiple anal poundings Alexa was now taking daily from this wonderful woman.

Something she was normally happy to get lost in, and she was, at least at first. But, as good as Nikki's tongue felt, especially when she swirled it around inside the walls of Alexa's back passage, it wasn't enough. Because to her shame thanks to the spanking turning her on way too much, there was only one thing which would satisfy her now.

Namely, Nikki's nice big cock up her ass, something Alexa now had no choice but to beg for, "More! Fuck me Nikki, mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass! Fuck it with your big hard cock! Please? Give me every single inch of that cock up my big bubble butt. Butt fuck me! Fuck me in the butt, ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

"Who's asking?" Nikki grinned, after reluctantly pulling her tongue out of Alexa's ass.

Alexa blushed and hesitated briefly, and then told Nikki what she wanted to hear, "Bubbles... oh God, Bubbles the butt slut wants to be fucked in her big bubble butt. She needs it! Please Nikki, give it to me. Please!"

"No problem, you know I'd do anything for my Bubbles." Nikki grinned, "Just one quick favour though? Spread your cheeks! Oh yes, spread those big meaty cheeks wide open and show me the slutty little shit hole which wants to be my fuck hole so bad! Oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm oooooooooooooh Bubbles! You really do have the cutest little butt hole!"

Given how desperate she was to be butt fucked Alexa was proud of herself for having the self-restraint of reaching back and spreading her cheeks nice and slowly, which she knew from experience on both sides of the equation enhanced the experience. Which had been originally something she had been hesitant to do for Nikki, but now it felt so natural.

Although it was a bit embarrassing to have to hold that position for so long as Nikki retrieved her strap-on, took off her own clothes and then attached it. Then Nikki just stood there for a few long seconds, covering her cock with lube while staring lustfully at Alexa's butt hole. Which was admittedly a little exciting, but mostly frustrating. Thankfully before Alexa had a chance to complain she got exactly what she wanted, albeit after the other girl spat into her open ass hole.

Nikki loved to rub the saliva in when she did that, but Bubbles was so loose back there now thanks to a combination of the increasingly large plugs they were stuffing up there, and of course the relentless anal poundings, it just disappeared into the hole. But if anything it was more exciting, as it meant that even more saliva would be pushed into the deepest part of the bowels of her precious Bubbles, Nikki literally having to clap her hands with excitement at the idea.

She then did the same thing after she easily pushed her cock inside Alexa's cute little ass. To her credit she started off slow, as the size of her strap-ons had increased along with the plugs, meaning the head of the toy she was pushing this time into Alexa's ass hole was about three inches wide, but even that now slid in like a knife through butter.

Admittedly, it did cause her precious Bubbles to let out a sharp cry of pain, which hurt Nikki's poor heart. However, it wasn't of pure pain, like the first time she penetrated Alexa Bliss's perfect little butt hole. No, unlike that treasured memory there was definitely a hint of pleasure to it, and then even more so as Nikki started pushing inch after inch of big hard girl dick into that supposedly forbidden hole.

Hell, Alexa cried out in pure pleasure a few times, proving just how fitting the title of Bubbles the butt slut truly was. Of course, as excited as she was Nikki desperately tried to concentrate on making sure her girl was okay, which included gently cooing softly in encouragement, especially after the initial anal penetration.

"You okay sweetie? You want more?" Nikki asked softly, fairly sure she knew the answer. And sure enough...

"Nikki, just fuck me!" Alexa snapped, and then after a brief pause softening her tone, "Oh God yes, mmmmmmmm, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little bitch hole! Oh Nikki, fuck me Nikki. Fuck Bubbles! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, butt fuck Bubbles! Fuck Bubbles the butt slut in her slutty little butt. Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, give her bubble butt every inch. Give my bubble butt every inch! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

Only too happy to oblige that was when Nikki started pushing inch after inch of cock into Alexa's cute little butt hole. Which again, she made sure to do nice and slowly mostly so she could make it easier on her girlfriend, something which was probably unnecessary, given that she mostly got sounds of pleasure out of her in the process.

Not that Nikki regretted it, as she was also going to savour this precious moment and what the most beautiful sight in the world, that being her big girl cock disappearing into Alexa's hot little dyke ass, which was on perfect display for her thanks to her precious Bubbles continuing to spread her cheeks for her. Inevitably though, there was no more cock to give, her thighs came to rest against those big bubbly cheeks, announcing every single inch was buried inside the other girl's backside.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers
12