Bubbles Ch. 02 - She Can't Say No

Story Info
The Retard, The Cowboy, Surly Bus Driver & Fruit Inspectors.
4.1k words
4.06
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

Wherein our Dear Bubbles Meets and Greets The Retard, The Cowboy and the Surly Bus Driver and the Fruit Inspectors.

*

Prefix

Dear reader, you really should be sure to read Part 1 when Bubbles tells how she took a summer job at Doc Finster's Pharmacy in her hometown in Indiana for the sole purpose of getting together enough money to leave home and start new in New York. Of course her job was fraught with the many attempts, always successful, of men who were attracted to her beautiful blond hair, blue eyes and big titties. She did manage to get on the next bus out of town but it was wet wild ride that is continued here after the bus takes off again from Zanesville Ohio, on its way east.

Please Note- All sexual depictions are within the guidelines of Literotica and between participants over the age of 18, are always consensual and no sexual violence ever takes place.

*****

The bus arrived on route and left late that same evening. I packed my small suitcase with some clothes and a Harlequin romance story novel. I'd told my Mom I'd gotten a job in New York, even though I hadn't, but by now I had the confidence to assume getting a job wouldn't present any complications. I'd already worked out those details here in my little friendly hometown.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my comment previously about knowing what a grinning retard looked like. I didn't mean no harm but I probably know more about that than most of you readers. You see, when I was seated early in the back of the bus, it was around six pm, dusk was arriving, it wasn't a crowded bus and I figured I could stretch out on the long rear seat at the back when some older woman got on the bus pulling a big lug of a guy. He looked in his early 30's, she kinda guided him flat footed to the back of the bus and dumped him and his two paper bags of stuff next to me and in a loud voice said,

"He's retarded dear, please look after him, he gets off in Zanesville, Ohio. My brother will meet him there." before I could respond she was gone.

"What's your name?" I asked the grinning retard.

"Ahhhhh me Sammy, ha ha ha, I'm Sammy. That's me. heh he he..."

"Ok, big boy, we'll get you home," I figured that would console him.

As I watched the old town disappear into a smoky haze far off in the flat distance, I heard myself saying, "New York, here I come."

In all honesty the seat was kind of hard and my ass was kinda sore but what's a poor girl to do when push comes to shove and I sure got dick pushed and ass hole shoved before leaving home.

The retard seemed to get a bit agitated as the bus pulled out of the station. He reached out and grabbed my hand,

"Thank you Ma'am," he said and held on tight.

It took me a little while before I realized he was holding my hand right over his prick and I could feel something a'grow'en down under.

The bus vibrated with a hum. The darkness, the occasional pot holes and the straight dark lonely road had the effect of lulling most of the passengers to fall asleep within the hour. I was hoping myself to doze off when my ward started talking a little too loud for comfort saying,

"Do me like Auntie Mary, heh heh heh," over and over as his cock swelled ever larger.

"Do me like Auntie Mary, heh heh."

People were being disturbed and I didn't know just what he wanted me to do. A guy a few seats up, turned in the darkness and said matter of factly,

"Hey sister, we're trying to sleep, just do the dude and shut him the fuck up."

I looked forward to see who it was speaking and that's when the retard must have unzipped his pants and popped out the biggest cock I'd ever felt thrust into my hand. I tried to massage it gently and quietly and at first this seemed to work, I was getting some reaction from his cock, it started to throb and then he put his hand behind my head, his grip was inescapable and he propelled my face right at his dick. I opened my mouth and twisted my head a bit just in time, as I feared his cock was about to put out my eye, his penis was as wide as a fresh fried turkey drumstick.

I couldn't get all his big cock into my mouth but his cock's head was already partially there so I concentrated there, licking his penis head and tonguing his large pee hole. To my surprise he relaxed his grip on my head and I was back doing what I'd grow accustomed to doing in Doc Finster's place when Sammy reached right behind me, under my dress and stuck his thumb nail right in my sore ass. He began to moan quietly so I just swirled my tongue around his cock and tried to deal with the ass pain, you might say the retard was turning into a real pain in ass.

Moments later I was rewarded with a rapid fire of piss flavored cum, it tasted much like his shaft and I was forced to take the load in my mouth, I shuttled most of it to my cheek. Of course I had no choice but to swallow some of it. Once he had cum, his cock quickly shrank in size. He was now totally relaxed, and he fell asleep, loudly snoring. I maneuvered his thumb out of my ass and leaned forwards letting a mouthful of his hot cum dribble slowly out of my mouth onto the bus floor.

A few hours later the bus made a brief stop off the I-70, at Zanesville, Ohio. The bus lights turned on. Sammy's Uncle boarded the bus, he had an eye patch like Captain Hook and a straw hat, his one eye sort of gyrated as he looked around. I waved and he scrambled back to us, grabbed Sammy's big hand and with the other hand he reach towards me as if to shake my hand but he didn't spot the wet slippery cum spot and pitched forward. To save himself from falling he grabbed for anything in sight which was unfortunately my right tit. Holding on, he smiled and understanding what he'd slipped in, gave my nipple/tit a mean pinch.

Sami was getting his two paper bags together, with his looping walk he stopped before leaving and said,

"Goodbye ma'am, my Uncle is here for me. Thanks for.."

"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye," I interrupted him, I had no idea of what he might say, so I figured maybe I could shout him down. He kept moving forward and grinned like, well like what he was, a poor old horny retard, that's what Sammy was. I don't mean no insult, we all is what we is."

"Thanks babe," said the Uncle, he winked his one eye, then ran forward to push Sammy forward out the door.

Just before he stepped down, Sammy turned to his Uncle and said in a very loud voice, "She do-ed my pee-pee real good."

"I know said his Uncle, I slipped in it."

And with those parting words, my time with Sammy was over, although my right tit still hurt like hell, I was done, I tried to get away from any recollection of the last few hours and figured it was time to change my seat. I moved up a few rows and sat quietly trying to regain my composure.

The bus started up again, the little ceiling lights dimmed and then we were back out on the road in the darkness. That same guy who'd spoken up before, I recognized his Texas accent, walked back a few rows and approached me and without even asking permission, sat right along side me.

"Do for me what you did for the big guy, he whispered, "I'll take care of you."

What was that supposed to mean? I didn't spend any time trying to figure his meaning when he rapidfire pressed a crisp bill into my hand. When I looked latter it was a fifty, but at the moment I just stuck in in my bra and said, "Gotcha."

I thought I knew what was coming next, well not exactly, this guy had his own repertoire, he lifted me off the seat and settled me right on his lap.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer, he obviously knew exactly what he was going to do, he seemed well prepared. He lifted up the back of my dress in one swoop and with one finger he located my loose bloomer panties, pulled the edge to one side and before I could say "fuck me" he stuck his erect cock right through the lifted edge and zoomed right into my pussy, which I have to admit was dripping wet after the public blow job I gave Sammy. Even blowing a retard's big dick is kind of exciting.

I was beyond thinking of whether he was using protection. He kind of jiggled me up and down for the next half hour, and I admit I was enjoying it. It was the longest fuck time up till then. All my previous couplings were slam, bam, thank you mam.

His cock was a normal size but his cock's head was flexible and like a plunger, he made slow entrance hitting every wall in my honey pot. Meanwhile, the Cowboy's right hand reached inside my bloomers and grabbed hold of my rose bud clit and was working it back and forth, up and down, pinching and squeezing it gently, milking it you might say as he slid in his cock in and out. I'm embarrassed to say how much I was enjoying it, I even begin nibbling and licking the inside of his large ears. Why is it Texans have such big ears?

With this stranger kneading my clit and piston pumping me in and out and a little deeper every time the bus hit a bump or pothole, I have to say he wasn't in any rush and boom-that was when I experienced my first real orgasm, so this is what sex was all about! I was on a roll, I must have climaxed eight or nine times, I wasn't keeping count. Just as we approached a well lit service stop the stranger finally came. He held me tight against him till he was completely drained. I sure wasn't going anywhere till he was spent.

"Thanks honey," he said warmly and lifted me like I was a rag doll, albeit a rag doll with a few ounces of spunk up my twat, that started draining out the minute he put me down, dampening the seat, my panties and whatever else he'd loosened up during the last half hour.

The bus driver called out, "Fifteen minute stop, use the restroom and get a bite to eat."

The stranger put on his cowboy hat and said, "Goodby Honey Bun, this is where I get off".

I sat for a time catching my breath as the bus emptied of passengers rushing to the restroom or the food counter. I was just about ready to disembark when the driver, a very short very fat black man with a southern accent came back to me,

"Aren't you getting off too sweetie," said the bus driver, "or did you get off already?"

'Yes Sir, thank you."

I started to rise and he said,

"You didn't fool no one, especially not me. Before you take another step off my bus you'll do for me what you did for Cowboy Tex and that retard or I'll walk you right over to the Sheriff Station and have you arrested."

I was flabbergasted, "What do you want sir, I didn't do nothing wrong. I was just taking care of him like his Auntie asked."

That explanation didn't cut no ice.

"I'll be the judge of that," said the driver, " I'm the Captain of this ship."

I had no idea what he was talking about cause this bus certainly wasn't no ship, but I knew I was in for it. He pushed me backwards so I was slammed back on the bench chair, he just stood there, him being so short, almost like a circus dwarf, then he began talking, his voice sounded like a basso profundo talking under water,

"Now I want some of that sweet pussy you've been dolling out to the other guys,"

he said forcibly as he spread my legs, pulled me closer so my feet were dangling off the end of the chair, he was still stand'in up when he ripped off my bloomers. The bus light had faded but I could see through the foggy haze, that he had dropped his pants that were held up by blue checkered suspenders, the light from the rest stop illuminated him enough so I could see his cock was real big, fat and raw black I realized at that moment he was gonna fuck me standing up. He pulled me closer by my legs, saying,

"Now just you wrap these pretty legs around me," and there was no way I could wrap them around him as he told me to do, he was short but he was just too fat, but I tried. He wasn't the kind of guy you wanted to piss off. He stuck a big finger unceremoniously right in my honey pot,

"Oh your sweet pussy is already wet with cum my little white slut, now make room for Uncle Remus."

"Is that your name, " I stupidly asked. Later I figured out he was joshing me. He laughed,

"Sure Honey, and you are my little Brer Rabbit and i'z gonna take a gander at your brier patch.

"Mr. Remus," by now we were acquainted and I though I realized that probably wasn't his name, I didn't know what else to call him,

"Mr. Remus , Mr. Ree...," and before I could finish my request that he let me go, he just plowed into me like I was a wet field of brown soil. He plowed and he plowed, he strained , he got all of his big cock so deep inside me I thought he was in my stomach.

"This the first time you had a big black cock up your lily white twat?"

"Yes sir."

His face was ringed with sweat, but he sure wasn't taking no viagra, with a loud "Fucked ya," like he was check'in off a box on his bus report, he finally finished the job, squirting what must have been a beer glass of cream into me, but he wasn't finished yet. He dropped my legs that he'd held wide apart and pulled me up close by my hair,

"You clean off my cock you white slut,"

and he shoved his wet dick right into my mouth before I could say a word and I just did what he wanted. I sucked and licked every drop of cum off his fat cock, while he was still holding me by my hair,

"My balls bitch, suck my balls,"

he grunted, he sure had a lot of demands for someone who wasn't pay'in noth'in. He was breathing pretty hard, as I struggled to get one of his balls into my mouth but they were just too big. About now his soft cock began to swell again and I feared he was going to fuck me again but before that happened he took a step back and his dick made a "pluooup" noise as pulled out of me with a like a tug boat leaving the pier over on 14th Street."

"Now you tell me how good it was for you bitch."

"Errr... thank you Uncle Remus. I wanna' thank you, your big black cock baptised my pussy, yep it was very good, and yes Sir, I hope I cleaned you up good."

He didn't answer me, he just sneered,

"You sure is a dumb cracker bitch."

Then he pulled up his pants, slipped the suspenders over his broad round shoulders, reached into his pocket, pulled out a big faced silver pocket watch,

"In eight minutes we are leaving, you'd better hurry."

I slipped past him, he was still huffng and puffing like a locomotive, he managed to shout after me,

"We got a few more rest stops to go to. I ain't done wit you yet bitch. Now go freshen up, we are out of here pronto,"

I ran off to the restroom. I waited two minutes with my legs crossed 'cause I really had to pee, I think that big cock must'a set me off a bit. When I was the only one left in the restroom, I lifted myself onto the sink and let the cool water flush me out as I peed out a ton of warm cum that almost blocked the drain. My ripped panties were a mess so I just threw them in the old grey painted trash basket. I dried up my pussy and wet rear end with rough brown paper towels out of a wall dispenser. As I ran past the food counter, grabbed a coke and a pre-made tuna fish sandwich from under a plastic dome in the food shop, threw the sandy haired kid behind the counter a fews bills and said,

"Keep the change."

As I ran out across the white diamond shaped tiled floor, pushed open the brass lined wooden door with a long narrow window pane and climbed onto out the bus.

"Get on quick, Bitch, and get in the back," said Uncle Remus who was standing outside the bus door.

An elderly white man sitting near by said, "What did you call her?"

"Rich, Miss Bubbles Rich, her name is right her on her ticket, why, what'ya think I said?

Remus seated himself, pushes some button that started up the diesel and strained forward to grab the lever that closed the bus door. That was when I noticed his arms were kind'a short.

The old guy demurred, pointed at his hearing aid as I scampered past him towards to my seat further back. Uncle Remus could call me whatever he wanted. I just didn't want no trouble. I'd seen him talking to a state trooper seated in a State Trooper's patrol car when I came out of the rest stop. The bus took off with a slow rumble that I guess we were all getting used to.

My pussy was just about dried off and I was beginning to snooze a little when a State Trooper's car, siren blasting, shot past us in the darkness, the loud speak ordering,

"Pull over, fruit inspection."

The copper cut off the bus and we all rumbled to a quick squeaky stop as Uncle Remus hit the brakes.

A tall older trooper came onto the bus,

"Sorry folks, we are doing a fruit inspection. Any of you got any fruit packed up. We trying to make sure no Med fruit flies get loose."

A few people gave up some oranges, a few had apples. The cop collected the fruit into a plastic bag and got off the bus, our driver followed and opened the under carriage storage compartment and then he, Uncle Remus, got back on the bus and shouted out to me,

"Miss Rich, you got to go down and open your suitcase for the trooper's inspection."

"But I don't have a suitcase down there"

"Well just go down there and tell them Miss, we be getting behind on the schedule, just get off and take care of it."

I exited and quickly began to have some suspicions that this wasn't any regular fruit inspection.

"Just come over her behind the State trooper car,' said the tall Trooper.

I went over hoping to be able to explain I had neither fruit nor a suitcase down there.

"I'm sorry sir..." before I could finish the sentence two strong hands grabbed me.

"Now the penalty for carrying uninspected fruit is serious so you'd best cooperate. Take off that dress."

"I don't have no fruit down there."

"Oh I'm sure you don't got no cherry down there but we gonna check it out anyway."

He pushed me down so I was on all fours, my dress up over my sederino but instead of searching me he just laughed,

"Harry, this young lady ain't even got no underwear on."

Realizing my ass was bare I tried to push my dress down in a show of modesty.

When I heard the two men laughing I realized I was being searched by not one but two officers.

"Just search me sir, I ain't done nothin wrong."

But instead he was grabbing at both my tits both his hands.

"Nuthin her Harry, just two big titties."

"Well just make sure Sargent, sometimes they hide stuff in their bra."

"I ain't got no fruit, them is just my big titties, I reiterated."

I didn't know why, but my admission made them both laugh.

The search was far from over, the two cops was working me over, search'in every part of my body, they stopped squeezing my breasts and moved on to my ass and then seemed to be concentrated on my pussy, and then I realized the older highway patrolmen was easing his swollen dick right inside me.

"Do you consent to this cavity search, young lady?"

"Yes sir," I was hoping if I cooperated it would be a fast search. Like so many older married men they are so horny cause their wives won't give them any relief, they just cum as fast as a jackass braying. But this cock he was pushing into me seemed to have an odd shape. It was curved upwards and he had difficult time jamming it up my "cavity" as he'd called my puss. It wasn't a comfortable cavity search but it did'nt take him long to realize I was telling the truth. Satisfied I wasn't hiding any fruit, he shot his load and grunted, then coughed a little,

"Well Harry, looks like you got sloppy seconds," and he just started laughing like crazy.

Harry continued the search but his cock was a straight arrow and thankfully not a long cock, probably 4-5 inches but as wide as a beer can. That extra girth was hurtful but that didn't slow the deputy down,

"Hurry up Harry, we wanna finish this up."

"I'm just be'in thorough Sarge,"

He smacked my bare ass real hard and let forth a neighing sound like a horse as he filled my pussy up once again. When he finished he just pushed me away like I was a sack of potatoes.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers
12