Buck in Rut

Story Info
A horny man seeks to impregnate someone....
2k words
4
17.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a story about anthropomorphic characters, i.e., furries, during mating season. This story also includes a cis man having sex with a trans man and impregnation.

###

No matter the season, this was Buck's favorite part of the day - he had just clocked out of his office job, and now he was walking home. It was a long walk, but Buck loved the time to himself, to collect his thoughts and stretch out after a long day at the desk.

This afternoon, it was smack in the middle of mating season. At this point, work was just a formality to keep some semblance of normalcy in society - everyone was fucking each other, all the time. For example, nobody cared about the long delivery times of mail because it meant they got to hook up with the delivery person right on the doorstep - and the delivery persons loved the arrangement too! If you took your car in for repairs, the entire garage would include you in their orgy-in-progress and work on the car in between all this - and maybe test the suspension with you! Or, in the case of Buck's office, everyone was playing "musical cubicles." Again: Everyone was fucking each other, all the time.

All of which meant that Buck could hook up with people on his walk home.

Buck strode with purpose, his huge erection tenting his sweatpants. (Yes, he had worn sweatpants to work. Everyone had - it was "professional attire" for this time of year.) The smell of pheromones and sex was in the air, and everyone's mind was on only one thing: Sex. Asses and tits and dicks and sex toys were out, and everyone was fucking and/or being fucked.

"Oh god yes! Harder!!"

Buck turned to see who had screamed - turned out to be a petite rabbit woman who was getting impaled from behind by a big butch badger wearing a gigantic purple cock! The smell of fertile wet pussy absolutely filled the air!

"You got it, honey," the badger grunted and picked up tempo.

The rabbit woman made eye contact with Buck. At that, she moaned and screamed loudly, "Oh god, Wanda, I love your big fat purple dildo inside my pussy!" She writhed, grinding against the butch who was grabbing her tits and squeezing them while grinding into the rabbit, both of them putting on a show for him, to show him how much they loved fucking each other!

Buck nodded briskly, then walked away - time for him to find a hole of his own to cream into!!

###

Just ahead, a large tree canopied the sidewalk. Buck ducked so that his antlers wouldn't get caught in the foliage.

A moan overhead caught his attention.

Buck looked up and saw a red squirrel woman straddling one of the large branches, her short mini-skirt hiked up so far that Buck could see her grinding her clit against the branch, which was already slippery and wet with her horniness!

"Oh god," she moaned and began to finger herself. "I need your cock. I NEED it." She popped a tit out of her strapless shirt and began sucking on it, hard.

Buck's cock throbbed. He wanted to climb up, to hike up her skirt higher, to thrust into her, to cream in her, to breed her!

Buck grinned and rubbed his cock through his loose-fitting cotton pants, its outline clearly visible. "Are you on birth control?"

She nodded affirmatively.

"Hmm," Buck said, his dick softening. "Sorry, I need to knock up someone this year."

She nodded. "I understand, have a good night." She winked.

A few seconds after Buck walked away, he heard a husky voice behind him chatting up the squirrel girl - a good and randy man, by the smell of it...

Buck smiled to himself. Good, mating season was off to a good start.

###

Buck walked and walked, his huge equine cock (he was part-deer and part-horse) swinging and slapping against his thighs, stiffening or softening in response to the sights, sounds, and smells all around him. His balls throbbed almost painfully, like they would explode unless he knocked up someone this year. Yep: He was deep in rut.

After a few miles, Buck smelled exactly what he was looking for: Fertile pussy, just waiting for someone to cream it.

At that, his cock fully expanded and stiffened and hardened and throbbed and drooled its way to readiness - Time to fuck!

Buck put his hands in his pockets and walked behind his cock, which seemed to lead him - especially because it stuck straight out of him, completely unrestrained by his thin cotton sweatpants.

After a few steps, Buck found himself standing in front of a handsome buffalo - he looked like a retired bodybuilder who had gone a little soft in the middle but kept up his enormous muscles.

Right now, the buffalo was operating a leafblower, pulling on a chain to rev it up and holding it out in front of him like a giant cock - and, actually, Buck thought that, for a buffalo this big, the proportions might not be too far off!

Throb

Buck looked down at his cock. He had wanted to knock someone up tonight, but, fuck, this buffalo was so big, so strong, and his ridiculously huge ass was something else all together - Buck wanted that ass in his face, now. Then to breed that ass anyway.

Buck waved at the buffalo. "Hello there!"

The buffalo stopped the leafblower and yanked one earplug out. "What's up?" He asked gruffly. Then he sniffed the air....

"Fuck," the buffalo said, "You smell fucking delicious."

"That's right," Buck said, squeezing his cock through his sweatpants so that it stained the crotch with precum.. "Smell."

"God," the buffalo moaned and squirmed. "I need your cock inside my cunt."

Buck smiled. "Trans, huh?" he grunted.

"You got it," the buffalo said, sounding a bit surprised.

"Hmm," Buck waved away the other man's surprise. "I travel a lot for work. Birth control?"

"No. I'm ready to be knocked up. Now." He smiled.

Buck pulled his fat, thick, long yardstick of a cock out of his pants. The equine cock drooled with precum, and it released Buck's pheromones into the air, which mingled with the fertile pussy aroma already in the air - the buffalo smelled like he was ready to go!

Buck looked at the buffalo's crotch - yep, no erect dick underneath those tiny little daisy-duke denim shorts that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. And a rock-hard eight-pack underneath a faded crop-top, with a thick pelt of chest hair billowing out of his V neck!

Wait - now that Buck was looking more closely at this man, he realized the man looked vaguely familiar - like an old porn star? Well, it was the right part of town for that...

The buffalo put the leaf blower down, then strode over to Buck and ground his crotch against Buck's gigantic cock!

The denim felt rough against Buck's cock, the buffalo's pubic bone grinding against Buck's shaft. With one hand, Buck reached around and rubbed the buffalo's pussy through his pants, warm and wet and squishy even through the denim! The buffalo moaned and thrust against his hand, wiggling his huge muscle ass!

The buffalo took off his shorts, releasing a huge waft of pheromones that almost made Buck faint!

"Fuck my cock is so hard," the buffalo moaned, jacking his engorged clit - so big it was pretty much a small cock - right there in his front yard!

Buck jacked a little too, enjoying the show!

"And my cunt is so wet." The former muscle model spread open his legs, revealing a gigantic, sopping wet cunt which looked ready for a good long hard fucking!

"God, I love mating season," Buck thought to himself before diving between the buffalo's legs and slurping up his delicious musky cock along with his distinctly male-tasting juices! Buck didn't know if all man pussies drooled like this, but this one was definitely ripe and ready to be bred with Buck's seed!

For the next few moments, Buck didn't want to do anything other than suck the buffalo off, loving the steady flow of cunt juices flowing down his throat, the squishy stiffness of the buffalo's dick in his mouth... the buffalo bellowed and moaned appreciatively, then squirted his juices all over Buck's face!

After Buck had gotten his face thoroughly drenched with the buffalo's pussy-musk, he came up for air - and his cock throbbed urgently, demanding to be put in the hole right this fucking instant.

Buck planked over the buffalo and started making out with him with gusto, slobbering the buffalo's own cunt juices all over his face. Buck guided his cock into the buffalo's cunt and slid down the slick passageway slowly, until his cockhead bumped up against the buffalo's cervix...

"Fuck," Buck said, relishing the feel of this slick man-cunt wrapping around his shaft! He looked down at the buffalo, who nodded to let him know he was ready to be pounded to the moon!

Buck picked up the buffalo, then, and began to lift him up and down, thrusting himself in and out of the buffalo's cunt! (Part of his job involved lifting heavy bales of mail...)

"FUCK!" the buffalo wrapped his legs around Buck's waist and grabbed ahold of Buck's antlers, hanging on for dear life! He lost himself to the sensations of Buck sliding in and out of his cunt, Buck's thick muscular thighs pushing against his own bubble muscle ass while Buck walked the two of them over to the weather-proof beanbag the buffalo kept in his front yard for this purpose!

Buck put the buffalo down onto the beanbag, still deep inside of him, and planked over the buffalo. He let his cock throb inside of the buffalo for just a moment, pausing before continuing on. Slowly but steadily, Buck built the tempo back up to the spirited pounding they had been doing earlier!

The buffalo bellowed and bore down, clenching Buck's dick HARD! His kegels felt like a steel clamp on Buck's dick!

"Oh my god!" Buck gasped. He had never been inside of anybody this tight before, not even with his massive cock! But the buffalo's fertile cunt sprayed and sprayed its juices again, the buffalo moaning and twitching with the force of his orgasm!

Time for Buck to finish up - he pounded into the buffalo, the muscle-man's cunt pushing and squeezing around Buck's dick!

"FUCK!" Buck wasn't gonna last much longer.

"Give it to me! I want your babies!" the buffalo growled and slapped Buck's ass, hard.

That sent Buck over the edge - he came and came and came inside of the buffalo, spurting and spurting out river after river of cum. He came so much that the buffalo's stomach inflated slightly!

"Fuck," Buck said, his softening cock still deep inside of the buffalo's cunt. "That was so hot," Buck said.

"I agree," the buffalo said and ground up against Buck. "My name is Ivan. Please feel free to come by any time you are in rut, I want to make a big family."

Buck groaned, his cock twitching as if it was thinking of chubbing up again - but, no, Ivan had thoroughly milked his cock with his cunt, so it would be out of action for a while! Buck withdrew from Ivan, and Ivan did a hip bridge to keep Buck's cum inside of his cunt! Fuck, the thought of knocking up this muscle daddy again and again was incredibly sexy!

"Alright daddy," Buck said with a wink, then gave the buffalo a peck on the forehead.

Ivan laughed. "I'll see you around, young buck." He playfully grabbed one of Buck's antlers and Buck ruffled Ivan's lush chest hair. They gave each other one last peck, then Buck walked off, his ruined sweatpants slung over his shoulders, his cock swinging freely the last few blocks home, glistening with the combined juices of the buffalo's cunt, the musk of the two men causing other mating season participants passing by to fuck each other even more vigorously...