Bucket List Boning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers

It wasn't long before the guys were up. Ben was grinning ear to ear commenting on how nice it was to fall asleep with his face pressed against two beautiful tits. Jonette was blushing in her now sober state as she faced the three men she had serviced ten hours earlier. Tony said the party was a delightful surprise and then asked Jonette if she enjoyed it. She blushed even more obviously, then shrugged and joked, "Anything to keep the clients happy." Bret patted Jonette's ass and complemented her on her dedication to her work, encouraging to keep that positive attitude, at least for the rest of the weekend. Ben told everyone he had rented five jet skis and everyone should eat and get ready.

Twenty minutes later everyone gathered to head to the beach. Jonette was wearing a skirt type coverup over a bikini bottom and a tank top over a bikini top. Bret walked up from behind and reached around her grabbing both boobs and telling everyone he was just checking to make sure he wasn't just dreaming last night. Jonette blushed and grabbed his hand but didn't remove them. Everyone laughed and commented on the great time the night before. Tony next approached Jonette and removed the skirt wrap saying he wanted to be able to feast his eyes on that cute ass while they were on the jet skis. Ben concurred and told Jonette to lose the bikini top as well. Jonette said, "But this tank top is so thin I'll look practically naked it if gets wet." The guys all chuckled as Jonette realized how her concern was exactly Ben's intention. Jonette shrugged he shoulders and undid the neck and back strings then reached under her shirt and ceremoniously removed the bikini top saying, "I have to keep the client happy." The freed up puppies bounced delightfully under the shirt with her aroused nipples making their presence known.

The next several hours we had a blast on the jet skis. After some training we headed down the intercostals waterway for several miles enjoying the nice homes, wildlife and weather. After a while the guys learned to control the watercraft well enough that they could direct water sprays with decent accuracy. Needless to say Jonette was repeatedly soaked. And, as Jonette had warned, her soaked top made her look like a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest much to the delight of the guys. Jonette was resigned to her fate as a boy toy for the guys but got anxious every time a boat passed in the other direction and the passengers stared at her.

After several hours on the water we returned to the beach house for a break. Everyone crashed till early evening. I put a couple of pans of lasagna in the oven and served the salad and garlic bread. Ben opened a bottle of wine and we had a casual dinner on the patio. Jonette challenged the guys to tell her a little about themselves. Tony had been divorced a few years earlier and wasn't currently dating anyone as his time was split between weekends with his boys and 50 hour work weeks. Ben had lost his wife in a car accident about 15 months earlier and was still recovering. He admitted that last night was only the second time he had sex since his wife passed. Bret was married and admitted he was struggling with his feelings all day as he felt guilty for cheating but his wife had always said that she understood this was his one get-away weekend each year and she didn't want to hear what went on. Then the guys turned to Jonette with Bret saying, "You're obviously attractive and smart and must be attached, what is your story?"

Jonette, paused then started her story. "Yes, I'm attached, in fact, engaged to a guy I'm head over heels in love with. In fact, I'm scheduled to be married in 8 weeks. But the guy has encouraged me to be sure I had sowed my wild oats, so to speak. And since you guys were so nice and Ben got me so slammed on booze and that bud, I figured one last fling before a life of monogamy might be kind of fun.

As Jonette looked around the room the guys were grinning from ear to ear. Tony spoke first. "And did you enjoy the fling." Jonette paused, and then said, "Yes, I think so, you guys got me off several times and it felt good." Jonette looked at me and saw me smiling. She had kept our secret.

Tony continued, "So the company policy of keeping the client happy doesn't usually include sex?" Everyone laughed.

Jonette responded, "It was my decision to do everything I was asked to keep the clients happy. Bret interrupted, "And is the policy still in effect?"

Jonette paused then said, "If you have some more booze and bud it's in effect until I leave at noon tomorrow." The guys all chuckled and smiled at the answer. Tony excused himself and went to his SUV. He returned a few minutes later with a bottle of vodka and a pouch reporting to the group that all systems were go. "We've got booze and bud."

Ben then suggested that Jonette should get something sexy on and serve some drinks and snacks while they played a little poker. Tony had already handed Jonette a drink.

Jonette retreated to her room and 15 minutes later reappeared. We had already started playing cards.

She said, "Note quite a French maids outfit but the closest I had."

The guys voiced their approval as they eyed her outfit. She was wearing a short black skirt with black stockings and heels. Her blouse was also black but very sheer revealing more lingerie underneath. It was an outfit I had got Jonette on our third anniversary of dating and it was very hot and fit her perfectly. I knew it included a shear lace bikini panty and demi bra cups that left nearly half of her breasts exposed.

Tony asked Jonette to bring the snacks from the kitchen. For the next several minutes Jonette served the guys and freshened their drinks. As Jonette got close each guy would place his hand on leg and feel her thighs. Ben soon discovered she was wearing stockings and not pantyhose and of course each guy had to confirm the find. Unlike the night before I was participating in the groping and enjoying Jonette's expressions as hands traveled up her skirt and explored here sensitive areas. The card game kept things from going beyond an ass massage as the game continued. Bret then lit a joint and handed it to Jonette with a simple command, "Smoke this until you feel real good."

Ben joked that she already felt good to him. The game continued for about another ten minutes until Tony called Jonette over. As she stood next to his chair he turned her around and found the hook and zipper to her skirt. He undid them and slid her skirt down over her shapely hips. Her garter straps from the bustier, stocking tops and part of her sheer panties were on full display. Tony called her over next and stood to undo her blouse buttons. The blouse was quickly removed leaving Jonette in her very fancy lingerie in front of four very horny guys. When she brought me a drink she turned my chair and sat on my lap as if she was going to play cards. She proceeded to wiggle her ass in my crotch and groin knowing full well I was hard as a rock. The game only lasted about fifteen minutes longer. Jonette was too distracting. Ben had folded not because he had bad cards but because it would give him a chance to fondle Jonette instead of concentrating on the game.

Jonette looked a little flush from the bud but was clearly enjoying the attention. Ben called her over and stood and removed his clothes. He then slid down her panties. Fresh bikini tan lines drew attention to her pubic area and the modest bush from the night before had been trimmed to a tiny landing patch of pubic hair. Ben sat back down leaning back in the chair and directed Jonette to straddle him. With no foreplay, he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down on his erect cock. Jonette gasped softly as the cock slipped between her wet pussy lips and found its warm, wet target. Ben was so excited from a day of lusting after Jonette that he needed to bury his cock in some warm pussy. "God that feels good" he exclaimed. He quickly had Jonette bouncing up and down on his rod as he held her ass cheeks in his hands. He reached up with one hand to feel Jonette's tits then pulled first one then the other bra cup partly down so her puffy areoles and hard nipples were exposed. Jonette was giving as good as she received, bucking her body and arching her back so as to increase the penetration.

In the mean time both Tony and Bret has stripped and were sporting raging hard-ons. Each had taken a position on opposite sides of Jonette and both had one hand fondling the nearest tit. As Tony tweaked her nipple and Ben pounded away, Jonnettte had her hand in her crotch massaging her clit. Her indifference to playing with herself while she was being fucked in a well lit room with three strangers was unbelievable – no doubt a result of the dope she had smoked. As she gasped for breath she erupted in an orgasm and her body shuttered as if she were having a seizure. Seconds later Ben gasped as he unloaded what must have been a big load, deep in Jonette's pussy.

Jonette had little time to rest as Tony had opened the sofa sleeper in the living area and with Bret's help had Jonette on her back with her legs in the air and his rod taking aim at the very freshly fucked pussy. With her black stockings and bustier still on Tony went to work. Bret moved his cock toward Jonette's face but she said she needed to breath and grabbed his cock with her hand and started pumping it. With her other hand she began desperately massaging her clit again as Tony's cock pulsed in her pussy inches away. She started a soft chant, "Fuck me, fuck me." as she was being pummeled. Bret let loose first spraying his load on Jonette's chest and stomach leaving very visible globs of cum on her black bustier and exposed tits. Jonette and Tony came together, both quivering as their bodies expressed the pleasure of a hard orgasm.

With rest breaks the four of them were fucking for the next hour. They removed Jonette's lingerie and cleaned Jonette up in the hot tub and took turns eating her to another orgasm, Bret pounded her from the rear over the back of the couch and she coaxed a load from Ben by riding him horseback in the middle of the living room. As they collapsed on the sleeper I headed to my room. I later learned I had missed several blow jobs and the sight of Jonette being fucked from both ends while Tony feasted on her nipples. Tony had two fingers in her ass leading to an explosive orgasm. Then Bret and Ben both got into her again in the shower in the morning.

After that Monday Memorial Day was quiet and restful with everyone relaxed in the afterglow of a night of hot sex. Jonette admitted to being sore and exhausted but joked about being a much more experience woman now. In the early afternoon we packed up our vehicles and headed off.

Before leaving Ben thanked me for the great care and especially for inviting Jonette to come for the weekend. He handed me a tip of a $1000 check and told me to use it to help with the wedding. The check had his phone number.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers
12