Buckets Ch. 03

Story Info
The Bucket List gets even longer, and even more filled.
4.5k words
4.74
6.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
395 Followers

Whew, what changes we've seen recently! I am still pretty astounded that I've gone from too shy to even talk about sex, to someone who would likely score in the top percentage or two of sexual adventuresses (outside of the profession, of course). David asked me to take the lead on this follow-on to the other "Buckets" stories he's posted, and he's been great in taking my memories of things and putting them together for this post. That all said, here goes.

Hello, Anna here. I'm going to pretty much assume you've read David's, er, Romancer's, stories "Buckets" and "Buckets - 2", so I won't rehash too much. Shortest version: husband David pulled me out of a "I'm-49-so-my-life's-over" funk by encouraging me to make bucket lists, and as one thing led to another, those lists took on a sexual tone, resulting in conservative me going from skinny dipping to being seen skinny dipping to seeing another couple naked to seeing them making love (make that fucking) to being seen making love with David. I'm still a bit freaked out by it all, but the more we explore those taboo limits, the more relaxed I am about things. That pretty much brings us up to having seen and been seen with Derek and Megan (younger than we, good looking, the couple that saw us swimming naked and thus led to my realizing I liked being seen, as well as seeing. Like I said, read the other two stories for details.

After we got up out of the big bed in Derek and Megan's hotel suite bedroom and went back to our smaller one, we were worn out. We both plopped into bed, sexually exhausted yet mentally buzzing.

"You ok?" David asked, as we lay side by side, naked, the sheets swept aside.

"Yeah, I think so - not what I expected maybe, and right now I'm just beat - can we put off talking 'til tomorrow morning?"

"Sure," he said, and we snuggled together, then I was out - slept like a rock (wait, do rocks sleep?), woke up with the sunrise starting to light the room. I felt refreshed and energetic, needing no more rest but still wanting to think things through on my own. Seeing David still soundly sleeping, I crept out of bed, quietly closed the curtains to keep the darkness, and padded off to what I felt was a much needed shower.

Into the bathroom, I closed the door, left the fan motor off, and ran a shower. Standing under the hot water after a good scrubbing, I stood and let the heat soak in. Slowly and deliberately, I reviewed the previous evening's happenings. It took me a bit, but I managed to recall the progression of things, and more importantly, my part and David's reactions to them.

I found I was clearer on what I'd seen than on what I'd felt, for the most part. I remembered that lovely cock of Derek's, stiff and, ok, big. I recalled how it didn't seem that it could fit into Megan's tidy vagina, but that it did, with no difficulty at all. I also realized that I had gotten so turned on watching them, that I forgot all about minding that they might watch us, which, of course, they did.

And more - I blushed, just thinking about Megan caressing my breasts while David was fucking me - or was it when he was eating me? It was all a bit vague in the recollection, but it wasn't so vague that I doubted that it had happened, or that it wasn't turning me on, just running it all back. Part of me was doing the blushing, but I knew that part of me was lubricating at the rerun.

Out of the shower and dried, came around to considering the inevitable, "Now what?" We could silently just depart, despite having prepaid the room for another night. We could repeat the events of the previous day, although I suspected that, with our sexual energies sated, a repeat would be less memorable than the initial time. We could, just to cover the bases I supposed, roll into a swinger lifestyle, fucking anyone we met, throwing caution and good sense to the winds. I knew that just leaving was the wisest choice, but then again, I knew that there was a seed of unsatisfied desire still simmering, at least in me, and I suspected, in David.

I wanted to talk this out with him, but then I didn't want to overanalyze it all into the dust. Wrapped in the towel, I went back into the bedroom and saw him sitting up, watching for my return. "Your turn," I said, and then I think we need to talk."

"Uh-oh, sounds serious," he said, with a look half teasing and half worried, but he got up and headed to the bathroom.

As David showered and such, I pulled on a short peach-colored camisole that was miniskirt length, and so lacy-thin that my nipples were evident - make that blatant. It was just long enough to cover my ass in back, so barely my frontal privates as well. I'm going to claim that I didn't really think much about it until a bit later - it was just something to wear, and I'm still not the nudist that David seems to be. Then I ruminated some more, and it came to me that I was really the one with the power in this thing. There was nothing in the alternatives that I couldn't either veto or approve. I had delivered on David's hopes for my sexual liberation, and it was up to me to retreat, stay the course, or deviate (ha) as I saw fit (ha ha). And there is definitely something about the whole liberation, empowered, situation that brought - ok, brings - out the sexual desire in me - maybe in a lot of women, but that's a discussion for another day.

So, there I was, empowered, and getting turned on again, and thinking about Megan's body, wondering just how that would work, and if I'd like it. I've never been into women, but I agree with men that they're soft and curvy, and I can definitely see more appeal in two women being together than in two men - count that against my upbringing or being a woman or whatever, I just can. I was lucky that my menopause was short and the hot flashes a thing of the past, but this whole situation was definitely making me hot in another way.

Which brought me back to thinking about Derek again. Cocky, cock-rich, buff Derek with the great shoulders and the smile that says "I know what you want, and I'm ready to give it to you," which is both maddening and appealing - not logical here, but that's my prerogative, right?

David emerged, breaking up my meandering thoughts. He looked all fresh-scrubbed, clean-shaven, dry, and looking fine, really fine. He and was wrapped at the waist with one of the hotel towels. For once, I think I was less dressed than he.

"So, your thoughts?" I started in, preempting him.

"Well, I guess you mean about last night, not what we're going to have for breakfast, right?" He said. I nodded. "Well, you were - you are - gorgeous, as I think I may have mentioned. I'm thrilled that you got to see how turned on both Derek and Megan were seeing you fucking. You did notice how turned on they were, right?"

"I think that was us fucking, not just me. And, you mean, did I notice that Derek was hard when he was watching us? Yes, I noticed."

"Well, that, and did you notice how willing Megan was to grope your breasts, and the way she looked at you when we finally left?"

"I might have missed whatever look that was, but I did register the breast thing."

"Well, I'm really good with everything that's happened, if that's what you're asking," he said, looking a bit puzzled.

"That, and what next, I guess," I answered.

"Ah, well. I suppose we do as we planned - take our leave, see how we feel about things after a while, and then talk some more about whether we want to add any items to our lists, or whatever."

"Mm-hmm. That's certainly one option. I can think of another."

"Oh? OK, what?"

"We head back out there, and go full bore orgy. Last time forever, no more discussion, no more sex buckets, since all of mine will have been filled, and I don't want to even think about what else there might be. You get Megan, I get Derek, assuming they'll go along, which I suspect they will. We keep our veto powers over each other, just in case boundaries get crossed; but otherwise we go with the flow, do what feels good. And when it's over, it's over - we leave, with the firm intent never to see either one of them, or anyone else in that way, again."

I thought David's knees might collapse, from the look on his face. I thought maybe I'd gone too far, but "the hell with it" was the mood I was in.

"Really?" he meekly replied.

"Really. Now, are you up to that, and its ramifications? If we walk away now, I'm very - make that most - liable never to want to tread down this path again, so since we all get that veto power, it's pretty much up to you now - Derek and Megan maybe in a minute - I've already shown my vote."

"You know, I am the luckiest man in the universe," he said slowly and seriously, then "C'mon - this'll be great!!"

We started toward the door to the other room, when I surprised him, pulling off his towel. I laughed as I did it, and he laughed back, but a bit abashedly, since the conversation had been too fast, I guess, to make it down there, so he was still pretty post-shower and cool hotel air shrunken, as it were. If Megan was a size queen, we'd soon find out, and if she was, I was ready to leave, period. If she wasn't, we'd soon know that as well. As we headed out, me now realizing I was dressed to seduce - that camisole was one of David's favorites, and it was certainly not designed primarily for sleep.

Emerging from our bedroom, we saw Derek and Megan standing together at the hotel window, speaking quietly but just sort of gazing out. They were both dressed - he in shorts and a camp shirt, barefoot, she in a short shift dress, the kind you pull over your head, also barefoot. There was something about them both that said they were showered and half expecting us to tell them to get the hell out. Their bags, all packed and by the wall confirmed that. I took a quick moment to think David was right - this was going to be great - a surprise for them, and I suspected - hoped - not a bad one.

"Hey guys, good morning!" Derek cheerfully offered, taking in our approach. There may have been the tiniest smirk as he glanced at David's modest nudity, but then he took a second look at my sexy garb. When he saw my "presentation," a look of surprise and maybe appreciation, maybe confusion, came to him. Megan just turned, took a look at David, and smiled.

I figured actions better than words and just strode up to Derek, putting one arm around his waist and using the other hand to pull his face down to mine. He certainly didn't resist, and I quickly tasted a minty toothpaste flavor - not the one we use - which was nice, as his tongue met mine. His arms went around me, one hand dropping to my ass, as if to confirm that I had indeed meant more than to return his morning greeting.

"C'mon," I said, breaking the kiss and taking his hand. I headed back to their bedroom, site of the trysting, site of the big bed. Looking over my shoulder, I was relieved to see that David hadn't lagged. He and Megan were locked in a kiss as well. Then, rather than leading her, he picked her up - what a caveman macho kinda guy! - and carried her, following us.

In the bedroom, I pushed Derek back onto the bed, his feet still on the floor, and bent over him, unclipping the shorts and pulling them down and off. He was laughing, I was laughing, we were all just happy about things! His Mr. Happy was still way soft, I figured it had been surprised into inaction like David's, which was fine with me. I bent over and sucked the whole soft fat thing into my mouth, registering how filled he made it, compared to David in the same state. Then I pulled his knees further toward the edge so that I could kneel and give him at least the start of an amazing blow job - if I was going to go full orgy, by golly, I was going to go full orgy.

Pulling at him, I saw that David had positioned Megan sort of similarly, but heading the other way on the other side of the bed. Derek and Megan had clasped hands and were grinning at each other, each being serviced and obviously all for it. I looked over and caught David's eye. I grinned at him as well, between overt licks of Derek's growing appendage - and it was definitely growing! David raised his eyebrows at my results, then lowered his face to bury it n Megan's, uh, - ok, by this time, I knew I thought of it as a cunt - vagina too clinical, pussy to prissy. In her cunt, okay? Hers, and mine, now, for the moment, were going to be cunts, flowing, swollen, welcoming, quintessentially female cunts - and were going to get used as cunts love to be used.

Watching David watching me as he started tonguing her, I took Derek's dick in my hand, stuck out my tongue again, and licked the head all over. Then I enveloped it, and just it, sucking at that head like it was a lollipop, getting acquainted and in the process feeling it grow even more.

By this time, Derek was, I'd say, sort of fully hard but not at his very hardest. I stroked the shaft, sucked some more, licked some more, and generally got familiarized with it as a lover, and familiarized with it as an anatomy student course assignment - take mental notes, be able to recount in detail all the characteristics on a future closed book exam, and all that. I figured him at seven inches, maybe seven-plus. The taste was negligible, likely thanks to the recent shower, which was a good thing - letting me focus on shape and size, and it wasn't until I noted a tang of salt that I realized he was seeping fluid. I raised back up enough to give his shaft a good milking squeeze, and sure enough, there was another clear bit of it emerging. Seeing Derek staring down at my ministrations, I stuck my tongue way out and used the tip to lap up that drop. Derek smiled even more broadly, leaned his head back, and called out to anyone around, "Oh, yeah!"

I didn't know quite what David was doing with Megan, since all I could see was that his face was still buried in Megan's cunt. She, of course, could tell exactly what he was doing, and she seemed to be appreciating his skills, which I knew were considerable.

Soon, her hips began squirming more, distracting me from sucking Derek while I watched her writhe, listened for and heard growing moans, looked over and saw her gripping Derek's hand hard, and then witnessed her put it all together in a wonderful orgasm, twisting with her legs trapping David from escaping, as if he might have wanted to, her breasts moving upwards as she arched her back, her cries unrestrained and while not all that loud, certainly helpless and joyous. I was happy for her and determined all the more to bring that sort of release to Derek.

I went back to sucking, tonguing, and reveling in that big rod of his, that had grown even a bit more, or so it seemed, in his own watching of his woman trip over the sexual falls. I tried to observe just what reactions my orals were getting - tongue right under the head, oh yeah . . . dip down to suck in a ball - not so good, as he tensed up, not trusting in me enough yet to go with it . . . fingers rolling his balls gently while I went back to sucking - another oh yeah. I was really getting into it, wondering just how long it would take this thing, its hardness attesting to that "steel-hard" metaphor that gets used, yet beneath that, the velvety thin skin. I figured another 10 minutes before I'd start tiring, so wanted to bring him off before that.

I didn't bargain on Derek, though. Male that he was, he had other things on his mind, and fucking was it. Before I realized what he had in mind, he and Megan, as if pre-briefed, both flipped over, tugging David and me beneath them. Megan wasted no time in grabbing David's hard dick and squatting down on it, pulling his hands up to grip her breasts as she started to ride him. David put up no argument, and in a moment, they were fucking energetically, David pulling her slim hips down onto him with each stroke, while she arched back and reached around behind her to hold either his dick or balls - I suspected balls but couldn't quite tell.

And I didn't quite care. Derek pulled my knees apart as he crouched between them. Then he used his thumbs (I think) to spread my lips, and took a good look. I felt like a target, and damned if his arrow wasn't looking fine - all straightened with the head almost purple, and shining with my saliva. I felt him stroke my lips upwards then capture my clit in a pincer-like move, sort of twisting it, sort of rubbing it. It felt great, and I knew another climax was on the way.

He, apparently either missed the signals or was just single-minded, but in either case, he l stopped doing that (damn!), and assumed a push-up position over me, his cock hovering near, but not quite touching me.

He bent over and whispered to me, "Put it in." He knew what he was doing - this fuck was going to be something I opted for, not something that in any way was forced on me. Hell, he wasn't even seducing me this way, he was making me be the seductress, lying there beside my husband, who was humping upwards and pulling Megan down with each stroke, the two of them in their own world.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around the top of his cock again. I gave it a couple of squeezes and pulls, then positioned it at my entrance. I expected him to ram it home, but he stayed still. "In," he whispered again, and I pulled it further, wiping it up and down my wet slit to make sure, then pulling it inwards. It didn't want to fit, and my vagina resisted its new breadth. Part of realizing that was frustrating, but part of it was challenging and a turn-on to me.

Determined, I panted as if back in LaMaze class, closed my eyes, used my dexterity to both hold him and spread my cunt for his invasion, and pulled again, harder. It worked, as I felt the head nudge its way past the first gate, almost like a sphincter yielding. Damn, I felt filled, or that part of me did - I knew I had a tunnel's worth yet to go. I knew rationally that everything would fit, and that I'd even had bigger, but that had been a long time ago, and in that moment the sheer size of it felt almost scary, but way better than I'd remembered a big cock could feel.

The hard part done, or not done yet by a long shot, I grabbed his buns and pulled, finishing the job in about three thrusts as he sank all the way in. He still didn't move, which I was glad of for a moment, since it let me do a bit of inventory - just how it felt, from entrance to deep within me, where I could feel the head was lodged. Then he started, finally, to fuck me - slowly at first, but then increasing in speed. I kept holding him, digging my nails into his butt, which he seemed to enjoy, from the sighs and grunts he was making.

I'd been waiting for this so long that it was only a minute, maybe three, before that climax started to return, and I happily let it build, climbing up with it, and finally tipping over the falls again, throwing my arms wide, crying out and wrapping my legs around him as he plowed into me. It was quick, and I was expecting more and more of it, being used to the long-lasting but less endowed David, the husband who I realized as I recovered had taken my hand in his as I came.

I looked over at David and saw that he was still at it, but was smiling at me while his hips rose and fell. Megan seemed to be climbing her own path, and I watched as she followed my lead, crying out in her own orgasm, then flopping down on David's chest in momentary exhaustion. David's left arm cradled her, while his right hand stayed in mine and our eyes stayed locked on each other.

Derek, smirking down at me, no doubt feeling pretty proud of himself for having made me come, pulled back and flipped me over so I was positioned on my knees. He knelt behind me in the classic dog position, and without further preliminaries, started fucking me again. No problems getting in this time - he still felt pretty amazing, maybe even moreso thanks to the positioning. He seemed a bit more urgent this time, and I recall wanting to figure out how to make him last longer. I thought maybe stay more still, but my body had other ideas and was returning his relentless fucking hump for hump. Then, all too quickly, he tensed up, and I could feel one, then two jets erupt inside me. I really wanted to come with him, but it was too quick, dammit.

romancer
romancer
395 Followers
12