Buddies & Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyBango
RubyBango
122 Followers

I came up between them and placed a stiff finger right up between each pair of puffy cheeks. On Karen I hit the mark and my finger tip went in up to the first joint. However on Ruby her butt was puckered tight and I only hit a tight spot. The two of them helped me to the bed. Karen sat on her knees next to me and Ruby laid down along my side.

Something strange came over me and I rose up leaned over taking Ruby’s firm round breast in my mouth. Her nipple was stiff and hard. I took her other breast in my hand as I suckled the first. I was sure she had implants. Her tits were too perfect and too hard. But it made no difference at this point as I was turned on and simply did not care.

Ruby was holding my head in one hand and with her other she was playing with my larger but much softer tit. Karen had lifted my leg and placed a dildo in my pussy. I was getting fucked as I sucked on Ruby’s tit. I was not prepared for this and since I had never been with two women before I was super charged with lust and hypertension.

Before I knew what was happening I was rolled over on my back. Karen went down between my legs to lick my dripping pussy and Ruby moved up and sat across my face to give me her charms to enjoy.

I went wild I charged into the bushy treasure and found Ruby sweet and very wet. I licked and sucked running my fingers around the edges. Then I found her tiny back entrance and tickled it with my thumb. It gave way to the slightest touch and my thumb was fully seated in Ruby’s muscular ass.

Karen had also found my beloved rear and had pushed a dildo well up in my ass. A three-way with a strange woman, a plastic cock up my ass and a sweet juicy cunt dripping in my mouth with my pussy being licked by a real charmer was just too much. I screamed and climaxed. This was not just a climax it was the best of all-time. I have no words to express how one feels at a moment like that. There simply are not words to express it adequately if you have never been there you will just never know.

Even though I did not consider my self or Karen lesbian’s women can enjoy one another in such a way as not to cheapen the business of love for our husbands. Guys let there ego get in the way and are so afraid to show affection or one another.


Girls can and do yet it makes us no less a lover for our men. I did not know Ruby well enough at this stage to know if she were a lesbian or not. When I screamed Ruby joined me in a climax showering my face with a sweet tasting fluid that I tried to drink but was too much into my own to really know what I as doing.

When I woke Ruby was gone. But Karen had stayed with me to make sure I would wake up and recover. After a shower Karen said I was Ok to drive home by my self and to give her love to Don. That shot a shiver through me as I wondered where my Don was and what he was doing this afternoon. What ever it was it could not have been this much fun No way.

I kissed Karen in the parking lot and promised to see her and Denny Saturday night. She hinted maybe Ruby would stop by with a friend.

Husbands and Wives

((The guys watch a female show)) Next…

RubyBango
RubyBango
122 Followers
12