Buddy Gets A Surprise

Story Info
Fantasy is fulfilled by a good friend.
1.4k words
4.11
95.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. The names have been changed to ensure the anonymity of those involved.

My wife, Vicky and I, have been married over 10 years. Our sex life has remained intense the entire time we've been together. If we go one night a week without it, it's a rarity.

One of my fantasies had always been to see my wife with another man. Just thinking about it got me going. After a while, I let Vicky know my desire and, to my surprise, she said she would be willing sometime provided the "other man" was right for the occasion.

Well, about a year had passed since that first conversation and we spent several nights in bed talking and fantasizing about it. We happened upon the perfect weekend to set it up. One of my best buddies, Brian, was coming over to stay the weekend with us. The kids were gone and at my wife's mother's house so all three of us had the house to ourselves.

Brian showed up early that Saturday morning and we hopped in the car to do a little shopping. We headed over to a video rental store to grab a couple of flicks for the evening's festivities. When neither Vicky or Brian were looking, I slipped into the adult section and quickly picked up an X-Rated film. After checking the movies out, we headed to the liquor store to stock up on some beer and wine.

We returned home and spent the afternoon grilling, drinking a few beers, listening to some music, and reminiscing on the past. It was a beautiful summer day so we spent most of it outdoors.

Evening soon settled in and we retired to the living room to watch some movies. We watched the first movie and I asked Brian if he'd like to partake in a little "herbal" experience. He laughed and quickly agreed. I grabbed some mary jane from a bag under the coffee table, loaded up a small pipe and we passed it around between the three of us.

Now, I should mention that pot gets my wife extremely horny. We aren't regular smokers at all, but once in a while we get the urge. This night was no exception. After a few minutes, I could see Vicky's eyes glaze over as the high took effect.

Things were quiet and I decided to put the porno I'd gotten earlier into the VCR. With a wry grin on my face, I turned to both of them, rubbed my hands together and said, "Time for a little ADULT entertainment!" Brian laughed immediately knowing what I meant.

Vicky was on the couch with Brian and I was sitting in my EZ-chair. After about 20 minutes of the film, I was starting to get a little horny. Breaking the ice, I called out, "Blowjob time!"

I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out for all to see. Vicky smiled a bit and I motioned for her to come over to me. Brian had a look of absolute shock on his face. Vicky crawled over to me and got on her knees, leaning over my cock. I pulled her hair towards me so that Brian could get a good look at what she was doing.

She darted her tongue across the head of my cock and I gasped inward at the delightful feeling. She kept slowly twirling her tongue around my cock teasing me. Finally, with one huge plunge, she took the length of my cock to it's base and held there. I leaned back, closed my eyes, and let out a low groan. After a few seconds, she slowly slid my cock back out of her mouth and repeated the procedure.

By this time, Brian's eyes were fixed on what Vicky was doing. No longer was he watching the movie. Clearly he was getting turned on by this thinking that he might get to see even more of a show. Vicky is a beautiful woman of average build and height with a very pretty face. I knew that Brian wanted to see more of her. But, "Not yet." I told myself.

After a few minutes, I called out, "Brian's turn!" and the look of shock on his face was priceless.

"You've got to be kidding me!", he said.

"No." I responded. "It's just a blow job, dude! Enjoy it!"

"And you don't mind?" Brian asked.

"Not at all." I assured him.

With that, Vicky crawled over to Brian's right side on the couch as he unzipped his jeans and took his cock out. Without wasting any time, Vicky grabbed his cock in her hand, and began to tease him as she had done with me. Once again, when it seemed he couldn't take it, she slid his entire length into her mouth and rested at the bottom. "Oh fuck!" Brian exclaimed. She began working his cock over and it was too much for me to take. My cock was still out and I couldn't keep myself from stroking it. My heart was pounding with excitement. I wasn't jealous at all. I was getting turned on beyond imagination.

I decided to take this to the next step. I got up from the chair and strode over and positioned myself behind my wife. Vicky was still wearing her sweat pants but I was able to pull them down to her knees. She still had Brian's cock in her mouth and she made no attempt to stop me from what I was about to do. I rubbed her pussy from behind with my fingers and she was soaking wet, yet another indication that she was completely into this.

I grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed the head around her pussy lips, coating it with her juices. Little by little I pushed myself into her until she took the entire length of my cock inside of her. I worked my cock in slowly and could hear the faint moans coming from her cock-filled mouth.

After a few minutes, I had to pull out because I was about to come. When I did, Vicky stood up, and removed her sweats and panties. She then sat down on the couch and maneuvered herself so that her pussy was at the edge. She spread her legs wide and began to finger her wet pussy.

I motioned for Brian to come over to her and he did without hesitation. Vicky spread her pussy lips wide and Brian guided himself into her. I got onto the couch and kissed her deeply while rubbing her breasts outside of her blouse. Brian was moving his cock slowly in and out of her pussy and his breathing started to get heavier. I brought myself up so that my cock was near Vicky's mouth and she hungrily took it in.

Brian reached up under her blouse and began massaging her breasts as his pace quickened. Her mouth felt so damn good on my cock. I was going crazy. Brian was starting to pick up the pace now and I could tell by Vicky's uneven breathing and motions that she was near orgasm.

My wife has taken great pride in the fact that she has built her PC muscles up to the point that she can grab just about anything like a vice. And I knew that she was about to clamp down on Brian's cock. When she did, her body lurched in orgasm and she cried out in pleasure. She was grasping his cock with her pussy and hanging on for dear life. Brian cried out and thrusted faster. A few minutes passed and Brian blurted out that he couldn't take any more. He was about to cum. His face wrenched with passion and desire, he pulled his swollen cock out of Vicky's pussy, held on, and started to squirt his cum all over her. He was gasping for breath with every release.

Finally spent, he pulled back and stumbled to the couch. I took my place at my wife's pussy and quickly entered her. Not 10 seconds later her body was wracked yet again with spasms. I couldn't last any longer. I took two more hard thrusts into her pussy and I was squirting inside of her. The room spun as I experienced a full body orgasm that must have lasted at least 30 seconds.

I kissed my wife lovingly and stood up. Vicky also stood up and strolled to the bathroom to clean up.

Fully dressed again, we all sat there in awe of what had just happened. It's never happened again since, and we've seen Brian several times, but we know we'll get together sometime in the future.