Budgetary Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRCIII
TRCIII
17 Followers

So, for the moment, the 'problem' of Andrea needing sexual relief was a non-issue. Now she was faced with a new problem...a whole new series of them, in fact; she'd been unfaithful to her husband. With a woman. With her best friend. And she was unquestionably in love.

She admitted to herself, she'd known she was in love with her friend for a long time, but her former repressed personality would never allow her to admit to what extent she had feelings for her sexy trainer and confidante.

Now, what to do? How to explain to Tim? Could she even be with him at all, in the aftermath of the unequalled pleasures she'd given and received today? Did she even want to be? And what about her new lover? Did 'Milla love her as much as she loved 'Milla? Could they have a future together? What would that future be like as...lesbians?

Andrea shifted position slightly, inadvertently drawing her attention back to her still-tingling pussy. "'Milla, that laser thing. That did a really good job. And I didn't feel a thing. You were wonderful. So, how often do I need to come back for touch-ups? Will it itch much in between?"

"Ummm, Andrea, I, uh...I tried to tell you, but you kept interrupting me and you acted like you knew. Laser hair removal is permanent. You'll need to come back a few times over the course of a few months to take care of the few remaining dormant hairs when they start to grow...but basically, you'll...you'll never have a bush again."

"My-my bush is gone? Forever? No more silky blonde pubes? I'm stuck like this...completely bare?"

"Hey. Hey lover, shhh. Calm down. It's no problem; I like you like this. You said it was sexy. You said you wanted to be like me. And your...other lovers will love it, too. This is Tim's fantasy, right? You know he'll like it..."

"Fuck him!" Suddenly Andrea was enraged. "I'm never going back to him. This is all his fault, him and that Althea bitch! He can keep her! And this is your fault, too! You took advantage of me in my drunken stupor, liquoring me up with those...Incidental Interns. I can't believe my fur is just...just...gone!" She switched in a heartbeat from seething anger to inconsolable sadness; she broke down, crying, wailing about her lost pubes in between bouts of hysterical sobbing. Fifteen minutes later, Andrea was still crying, apparently completely broken-hearted, and in between crying jags she appeared to be completely deconstructing, cascading downward into a near-catatonic state, while 'Milla looked on helplessly, not knowing what to do.

Then it came to her, what she needed to do...what she would have to do to save her best friend. She reached for her lover's pussy to begin. "Lover, listen to me. Listen to 'Milla. Listen!! Your bush doesn't matter. I didn't want you to have all that nasty fur. You're much more pleasing to me like this, all bare and silky. I don't want you to ever have hair again...and I'm the only one that matters, right? Mine is the only opinion that's important to you, right? Feel my hand? Feel how good that is? Feel my fingers gliding all over that naked skin? Feel them dipping inside your slit and sliding those juices all over your bare lips and slick mound? Feel that? You like that, don't you? You need that, don't you? Tell me. Tell 'Milla what you want. Tell me what you have to have. You know you can't go back to the way you were. No way to go but forward—forward to 'Milla. You're mine now, lover. And that nasty hair wasn't right for sweet little girls like you. Sweet baby girls should have bare pussies...no hair, no fuzz, nothing. Nothing but slick skin and juicy slits. Nothing should come between their owners and those sweet little holes—no covering, no fig leafs, no bushes, no hiding their sweet honeypots. This pussy doesn't belong to you. It belongs to me. It's mine. This pussy is mine. Mine. All mine. Only mine. You are mine. Oh, that sweet bare pussy, my sweet hairless girl; no more hair, not ever, because I want you bald, I want you smooth. You're mine forever, and that's the way I want you. Completely bare, completely naked and available. Now, cum for me, cum for your lover, cum for 'Milla who loves you dearly, cum on these slick fingers rubbing your sweet, naked cunt, cum for your owner, cum for me, hairless sweetling...cum for me...cum...now."

And with that final phrase, and a gentle stroking of Andrea's clit, 'Milla finished the task of bonding her lover to herself...and only to her. She watched Andrea writhing and thrashing on her fingers as she spasmed helplessly in near-mindless joy and newfound bliss...and again...and then again and again, while 'Milla repeated over and over the same mantra of ownership and love and bare pussies and naked, hairless slavery and...total surrender.

* * * *

Epilogue

Ludmilla Natashovna Lobachevskaya—'Tasha' to her 'business' associates—was a direct descendant of one of the greatest minds Russia had ever produced. She had initially funded her core beauty and spa businesses from a sizable inheritance from her grandmother, kept in a trust fund for when she finished college, but they were basically a hobby when she first bought them. She had taken advantage of a "fire sale" when she heard of the original chain going bankrupt, and thought it would be a nice addition to diversify her other tech business holdings. Later, she found she liked the convenience and access to the gyms and the services her spas provided, and that there was real money to be made in a business that wasn't nearly as susceptible to 'slumps' and 'crashes' as the IT market.

The original inheritance money had mostly been generated by her grandmother's wartime activities, working for a variety of governments, but she had received only the liquid part of her grandmother's wealth. The bulk of her grandmother's business interests and investments had gone to her mother, so when her mother also died just a few years ago, she suddenly found herself the owner of a collection of new businesses that her grandmother had founded, but which her mother had kept hidden from her—companies with generic names like Core Technologies, Ltd. and InfoCom, Inc. A series of deeds and documents left for her with the estate's executor, to be delivered only upon her mother's death, opened a newfound world for the young woman. And she was shocked, to say the least.

Her first instinct was to close them down and liquidate the assets for her other tech companies. But she quickly found that although these companies were originally created to meet a wartime need, there was still a large demand for some of the companies' less well-advertised services, even in times of relative peace. And, too, the government was extremely reluctant for her to close down.

So she kept them open. She was a novice at these businesses, but a quick study with a lightning-fast mind. Her brief time as a PsyOps officer in the military, coupled with her dual Ph.D. in Mathematics and Computer Science, had prepared her well to take advantage of the training and technologies she suddenly had at her disposal.

In a very short time, her excellent business sense, coupled with her own technological innovations generated through her other IT companies, had grown these 'shadow' companies to new-found profitability. Simultaneously, her native intelligence and natural empathy had made her one of the most skilled 'therapists' on her own staff. Her grandmother's discoveries, aided by advances in technology over the post-wartime years, basically allowed them to program the mind like a computer; psychology was almost a real science now!

Quicker than anyone would have guessed, the shadow businesses were suddenly even more lucrative than her original chains of tech companies, spas and clinics...and regularly, all of her businesses found common ground, jointly providing customized services for some very wealthy clients. She watched on the monitors as her latest client hung his head at the bad news, looking shell-shocked and completely forlorn, wondering what he would do next. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw him just sink back into his chair and stare at the ceiling, before drifting off into a light doze.

She'd just finished telling Tim that his wife had shown up at the salon, where they'd originally intended to finish the job the programming had started. They were going to give his lovely bride a makeover to help ease her into her new role as a submissive, sluttish sex kitten for her husband. But then Andrea had had some sort of psychotic break induced by an unforeseen connection with...her pubic hair, of all things. Basically, it was a freak accident, and nothing they could have foreseen in any of the mathematics-based computer models.

She closed her eyes briefly, reveling in the sensations induced in her own silky-smooth pussy by the nude, redheaded slave under her desk, feeling the tension drain away after her unpleasant discussion. 'Milla opened her eyes and smiled down at her lover to let her know she was pleased by her efforts and allowed her to briefly ride her foot and ankle to near-orgasm...before abruptly removing her foot from direct contact with the slave's smooth pudenda and returning to her accounting chores. The small moan of disappointment from her unsatisfied slave, transferred directly to 'Milla's clit, kept her pussy boiling.

She briefly watched her slave's ass gyrating and clenching in continual heat; she could just see the end of the vibrating butt plug poking out. She reached for the remote control on her desk, briefly turned up the vibrations, watched the slave's ass dance faster, then turned it back down, provoking another disappointed moan, which in turn sparked another delicious sensation in her own pussy.

'Bookkeeping is so incredibly enjoyable. I don't know why I used to hate it so much,' she thought, and grinned to herself.

She paused for a moment to reflect on all the unexpected turns of events in the past 20 hours. Sadly, despite her team's best efforts, Andrea's original personality was almost completely lost to the submissive desires and sexually wanton programming instilled in her best friend at the request of her ex-husband.

She pulled her notes on the matter over, to review them once again, looking for a flaw in her logic. "I'm certain it was the 'hair-trigger clit' requirement that initially got us in trouble. There was no way to undo it, and by the time the subject came to me, I saw there was nothing to do but remove her bush completely; her own pubes were beginning to torture her, keeping her clit so continually agitated and enflamed that by the time she did cum, she passed out—every time she came. I could have just cleaned up around the lips and clit, but it would have looked very odd, with a circular 'cleared area' around the clit.

"I was fairly certain when the subject first orgasmed while touching my vagina that she had already fixated on me and wasn't going to be satisfied simply returning to her husband after the makeover; he was supposed to be the only one able to trigger that first post-treatment orgasm. In fact, it's likely she already had a minor fixation on me without my realizing it. But I thought the situation was possibly still salvageable at that point."

She smiled to herself, again. 'Okay, so I indulged myself a little. I'd long since given up any hope of coaxing Andrea into the sack when, out of the blue, Tim came to my company and told me what he wanted. He never suspected his wife knew the owner personally, so, I'll admit I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be the one to introduce her to eating pussy. I mean, just look at her! She's so incredibly yummy!' She surrendered again, briefly, to the loving ministrations of her slave, frotting her cunt against the clever ministrations of mouth and lips and tongue.

'But then things went seriously south on us,' 'Milla mused to herself, and turned back to her notes.

"Once the subject found out the pubic hair removal was permanent, I believe that's when the 'break' occurred. Basically, we were all victims of a hidden 'glitch' in her original 'programming'; like any complex program, there are possible pitfalls 'bad' programs can inherit."

'GIGO isn't less true just because you're talking about a carbon-based computer,' 'Milla added silently. 'And so, when Andrea lost her pubes forever...she apparently lost her mind as well.'

"The subject recognized that her permanently-bare pussy would always be a reminder of the day's events, that there was really no way of going back to her old prudish life, and I believe her already-battered and still-stabilizing psyche completely collapsed at that point; she believed her old life was over and she had nothing left."

"When I finally coaxed her out of her that self-induced feeling of complete desolation, letting her know it was possible to have a new life, a life completely different from her old one, she apparently rushed headlong forward to a near-polar-opposite of her former straight, domineering, Type-A, sexually-repressed and completely self-absorbed personality. And because the recent programming add-on had made her very open to the idea of sex with women—another requirement from the client—she quickly descended into total lesbian submission, completely sexually uninhibited and dedicated solely to pleasing her newfound lover, with only that one final push from the forced multiple orgasms. Finally, because of some unfortunate phrasing in my induction, she apparently interpreted pleasing me as being somehow linked to the complete removal of her hair."

'Who'd have thought anyone's bush was so important to their sense of self-identity?' she mused. She pushed the notes away in disgust. 'Of all things. One of the last intelligible things she bleated out, before descending into her non-stop crying jag, was about how her 'carpet' needed to match her 'drapes'; how utterly silly.'

'Soooo, now...well, now Andrea's carpet always matches her drapes, no matter what color I want her to be each day. She's got permanent hardwood floors...and venetian blinds!' She giggled aloud at her own poor humor, which caused her lover/slave to look up to see if she was doing something wrong. Her hands slipped into the slave's gorgeous red locks in reassurance...and removed them to place them on her desk. The slave gasped and whimpered...again sending delicious thrills through her owner's pussy.

'That forlorn look that flashes momentarily over Andrea's face, when she's reminded of the loss of her beautiful mane...I don't know why, but that look never fails to excite me,' 'Milla thought. 'I guess it's the only real link I have to let me know the old Andrea—my best friend—is still around in there, somewhere. I'd never seen such a look of mixed anguish and childish need-to-please as when I came back from the bathroom and caught her just finishing up after clippering and shaving her head. That gorgeous blonde hair...scattered all over the floor. But then she looked at me, pleadingly, lovingly, adoringly. She looked so different, so fresh...so vulnerable, and—who am I kidding?—so exciting!

'So, nothing to do but have it fashioned into a wig for her, so she could appear 'normal' most of the time. And luckily, at least the hair on her head will grow back...if Andrea's new alter-ego, 'Althea', will let it! Apparently, 'Althea" won't wear any clothes yet, though we still hope to fix that with additional programming and behavioral modification. But until then, that wig and that cute little merkin I also had made are really the only things left of the old Andrea's appearance. Arturo really is a genius when it comes to hair...any kind of hair. But seeing and feeling that shiny, smooth head between my legs...something about it...just does it for me...every...time.'

And so saying, she clasped the slave's bald head to her crotch and began to ride her face to another orgasm, drenching those still-beautiful features in her juices as she came. Simultaneously, she fucked the slave's naked pussy with her shoe and slid the vibrator's speed control on her desk to the top, forcing her lover to cum again, adding her own uncontrollable, pussy-muffled screams and moans to her owner's enjoyment. The sounds of small, jingling bells could just be heard.

'And I doubt I'll ever tire of...that...sensation...either...unh!' she thought, as the continued vibrations from her slave's screams caused her to slip over the edge and explode once more into sheer ecstasy.

When 'Milla and Andrea both finished cumming a couple of times—two for 'Milla, five for 'Althea'—they each took a moment to catch their respective breaths. As she was slowly coming down from her high, another stray thought slipped through 'Milla's dreamy languor. 'Andrea still loves good footwear too, it seems...although this pair of Prada is definitely ruined!'

'Milla giggled, still relishing the aftermath of her ecstasy. With the vibe once again running at a slow hum, she pulled her slave upward to kiss her and tell her how much she loved her, and her lover/slave responded in kind. 'Milla briefly toyed with the bells on her slave's freshly-installed nipple and clit hood rings, causing 'Althea' to take in a sharp, gasping breath. When 'Milla released her new toys—and her best means for keeping track of her new slave while her new personality fully stabilized—she settled the wig back on her lover's bald head, and combed her fingers through it to restore order.

'I don't really like this coppery red on her as much as I thought I would; Tim really was a complete idiot for wanting that, in addition to everything else he was so stupid about. Maybe black hair...yeah, coal-black hair and those gorgeous blue eyes should be a stunning combination. We can be a matched set for a while', she thought.

She gently guided her slave back to her task and Andrea positively glowed in the knowledge she was pleasing her mistress fully. Then she pulled over her keyboard and sent Arturo an e-mail so the wig's color change would be taken care of in the morning...along with the merkin, so the carpet and drapes would still match, of course! Otherwise, 'Althea' wouldn't wear those, either, 'Milla smiled wryly, as she returned to her ledger and check book.

She made out a refund to Timothy Carrington Kendall, IV, giving him back his entire deposit and payment. As she wrote, she paused, then doubled it, adding a 100% 'failure fee'; after all, she had a policy for 100% customer satisfaction, and this was a catastrophic failure, from the customer's standpoint.

'Not that any amount of money will truly compensate him for the loss of this luscious slave tucked under my desk...dear God, that tongue is magic!!' She briefly surrendered to the sensations yet again, then grudgingly turned back to her ledger.

'On second thought...think of how much I'm saving him in Andrea's shopping bills! And he and his stupid whining about credit card purchases—which he could easily afford—are the reason we both 'lost' the old Andrea, anyway. Nah. A 100% refund is enough,' she reflected a little bitterly, as she tore up the first check and wrote out a second for the original refund amount.

'Besides, word of this failure will get out, and business will probably slump for a while; I may have to open up a new salon or two. Maybe I should go international, open a spa in Italy or France so I can vacation there and write it off as a business trip! Hmmmm...but who will watch my pet for me while I'm gone? In any case, there are really very few companies offering our 'unique' services...and we still have the best track record, despite this one serious setback. I'm sure we'll rebound in no time at all.'

Moreover, 'Milla was pretty certain she had a good handle on what went wrong; they'd learn from this mistake and get that much better with the next subject. They could easily blame it on the client's request to retain the original personality conflicting with the submissive programming; hell, that scenario might actually be the real root cause and be completely untenable as a programming possibility, not wiping out the original with its host of possible unknowns. It certainly had to be a contributing factor to the complete collapse of Andrea's original psyche; she'd have to write a new programming module to look for subconscious 'landmines' and conflicts like this one. There was just so much to learn about the intricacies of the human mind! She planned to understand it completely before she died.

TRCIII
TRCIII
17 Followers