Budunkadunk: A Meet and Greet

Story Info
Online dating turns real and sweaty with a big shelf!
1.9k words
4.15
30.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
162 Followers

What the hell am I doing here with my white cock buried deep in her plush black bubble butt?

Enjoying it! is the real answer.

Her ass feels so good on my cock. And looking at her dimply black ass squish and jiggle as I fuck her asshole makes my cock harder.

Hell, I don't even know her last name. This was supposed to be an online dating service "meet and great" at Starbucks.

But its turned into "cock meets ass".

We met thru an online dating service. No, not one of those sex "date" sites. But one you see advertised on TV with all the happy couples that used their services.

Well, I was certainly Mr. Happy right now. She was Ms. Moanalot!

I love plump black women and a lot of them like me. Even though I'm 55, white, slim ( I work out) with graying blonde hair.

She was 48, graying a bit and had beautiful, very dark black skin. Her photos showed off her hour glass figure. Hell, I'll stop being polite. She had big fucking tits and an even bigger butt that stuck out like a boulder.

She had middle aged fluff, or 30-40 more pounds than she had in her mid thirties. Thick. But not super thick.

Her photos turned me on. But a great body aint enough for me any more. Hell, I grew out of that the hard way years ago. Secretly I wish only bodies mattered. That would make things easier.

I emailed her on the dating site, and "hotenuff4u" emailed back.

Her name was Monica. We emailed a few times, Finally I asked her for her number, she gave it to me and I called.

We talked to see if we could connect on a "friendly" level. I have strong opinions and I expressed them with her. She did the same.

We liked each other. We could at least be friends. Maybe we could have a relationship with each other.

Making her laugh over the phone was fun and real. I asked if she'd like to meet me in a dark secluded alley. She laughed and said: Yes.

So we met at Starbucks for water, juice or liquid caffeine. Nice and safe. 2pm on a sunny Saturday. For a half hour only, in case one didn't like the other. You know, no chemistry.

She looked like her photos only her big boobs bounced when she walked. We shook hands and sat an empty table. We talked, talked, laughed, talked, laughed, then got something liquid in a cup. I don't remember what.

Being a gentleman I stood behind her in line. So I could check out her jiggly big butt. It was still all curves and bulbous in the back, too.

Not a flat ass like most white womens butts her age. Or my age. I hate flat saggy butts. Makes my cock saggy.

I paid for the fluids.

Sipping, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on her beautiful brown eyes and off her huge tits. And she was showing an ample amount of deep cleavage, too!

Our half hour is up, I said.

Nooo, she said looking at her watch, who cares, I'm having a fun time getting to know you.

So am I, I said.

She touched my hand and we both smiled and laughed.

I have a confession to make. I checked your body out when we got in line, Monica said.

What do you think?

Ohhh...I like your small tight butt....she smiled big.

I checked you out too, I said. Gorgeous, sexy body.

My butts not too budunkadunk for you?

I like shelfs, I replied. She laughed. And put her hand on mine.

Boing! went my cock.

We had chemistry of the minds and of the genitals. And we both knew it.

We talked and laughed for another half hour.

I'd like to see you again, soon, I said.

So would I. When?

How about your place in 15 minutes? I joked.

She stared at me. Then laughed.

Whew! I thought she didn't like my little flip joke.

OK, follow my car, she said.

My turn to stare. And grin, big.

It's the blue Mustang over there, she pointed out the window.

And I've got the grey Acura right next to you, I could barely get the words out of my mouth.

We stood, I stepped forward and hugged her and inhaled her body's sexy slightly heavy odor. She hugged back.

We looked into each others eyes and laughed. Then I kissed her lightly on the lips. Then harder, she responded by softening her lips. Her breathing got deeper.

I slipped my tongue into her opening wet mouth. She tongued me back.

We stopped kissing and walked out of Starbucks arm in arm.

As her car "beep-beeped" unlocking, we kissed again. Hugging each other tightly, she slapped my ass.

Follow me.

I did.

12 minutes later I pulled into her driveway. Nice house I said.

I'm renting out the upper floor, pays my mortgage.

She's financially savvy, too. A smart woman turns me on.

I followed her big bubblicious butt into her nice house.

As soon as the door closes, we start to devour each other. Kissing licking and grabbing each other like horny teenagers in the foyer.

I unbutton her blouse, she helps me out of my shirt.

I'm freeing your girls, I say. I wrap my arms around her and undo her 4 hook lacy black bra. Her black full round heavy boobs are revealed as the bra drops.

Her dark chocolate nipples are pointing down towards her toes. I love that.

Jeez, they're huge and beautiful, I say.

She starts swaying her tits back and forth, I'm hypnotized by the motion of big dark black nipples.

I bend down and suck her nipples, they harden in my mouth as I flick them with my tongue. She says, OOOOhhhhhh, yeaaahh.....

Gently I nibble on the nipples with my teeth. She moans louder. Louder means she likes it right? So I bite harder, she lets go a guttural moan.

How far can I go? I wonder. I chew on them...hard. Her moan turns into a scream of delight. I keep chewing away. She's making sexy noises I've never heard before, but it turns me on even more. She seems to have climaxed.

I drop down to lick her belly. She pulls me up.

Do you want me to stop I ask.

No, I've never had my tits bitten before. I think I had a nipplegasm!

No ones ever bit your nipples before?

No, just licking. How did you know to keep biting? she asked.

I listened to you. The more turned on you got the harder I bit. I followed you.

Let's fuck, she said.

She put her hand on my pants over my hard dick.

I unbuttoned her pants and knelt down to take them off, seeing her lacy black panties up close.

I put my mouth on her panties where her pussy was. She smelled like black pussy and she was wet, very wet. That heavy pussy scent most black women have turns me on.

Back against the wall, she ran her fingers thru my hair as I gave her head thru her wet panties.

My hands grabbed on to her plush butt and pulled her pussy tighter to me. She moaned.

Pulling her panties down from behind with my hands, her curly pussy hair was filling my mouth. My tongue worked its way in to her big clit....AAAAhhhhh! she said.

I flicked her big assed clit as fast and as lightly as I could. She came on my face in a minute.

Standing up I took off the rest of my clothes as she recovered.

She looked down at my 7 inch stiff white cock smiled, and said, I want that in me, now!

She turned around to face the wall, stepped back and bent over slightly with her hands, arms, face and tits up against the wall.

I stepped up and rubbed my cock all over her black ass.

Then I slid my white cock down her black ass crack pausing and pushing on her ass pucker with my cock. I continued sliding my hard cock to her wet pussy.

I slipped in easily and paused.

My cock began a slow hard deep rhythm into her juicy pussy.

Oh yeah baby, I said. Fuck me! she said.

So I began slamming into her pussy and watched her big black ass jiggle with every pump. Man, was I turned on!

Reaching around I flicked her big, easy to find clit with my finger. She bucked back onto my cock harder.

With my other hand I grabbed a nipple and pinched harder than I've ever pinched. She let out a yelp, and said oooohhhhyeaaahhh....we had the second coming of Monica.

She paused, my hard cock still in her pussy moving in and out very slowly.

Sweat glistening on her black body.

You got a couch? I ask.

Sure, she says slowly.

Lets waddle there with my cock in your pussy.

We waddle.

Bend over the couch arm I tell her. She does.

I begin pounding her pussy some more and I can see her asshole all puckered. Her butts all sweaty and I can smell her heavy pussy scent on my mouth as I inhale. It smells different as it dries. It turns me on too.

I put a finger in her pussy with my cock, she moans loud, pull it out and rub its wetness on her asshole.

MMMM she says, I slide my finger in slow and deep as I keep fucking her.

Feeling pressure on my cock from my finger in her ass I almost cum.

How's that feel baby? I ask. Mmmmore, fill me up more, she replies.

I pull out my cock and finger. I hold my wet cock in my hand and put it on her asshole and push.

Unnnnhhhhhh, she says. So I push harder and my cock pops into her budunkadunk. Resting a few seconds, I push my white cock all the way in her big fucking black ass.

The finger that was in her ass now pinches her nipple hard and my other hand is flicking her big fucking clit fast and hard as I pound her in the ass as hard as I can.

She's coming again.

Reaching down she grabs my balls and squeezes. Fuck!

I enter ecstacy and ejaculate deep in her big fucking ass.

Resting my sweaty chest on her sweaty, glistening back, we're both breathing deeply.

I've never been so turned on ass fucking before.

I'd love to have a great relationship with a woman who can fuck like this. Stop all this online dating crap. Well, who knows what'll happen.....

She looks over her shoulder at me and asks, are you hungry for anything else? And smiles big.

Yeah, a lasting love, I say.

Me too, she replies. We just gaze into each others eyes as my cock slips out of her ass.

We begin seeing each other and then move in a year later. The love gets stronger. I want to fuck her in her budunkadunk all the time. She wants more balanced sex. We have great balanced sex.

Our relationship aint perfect, but it's real living, giving love.

It was one hell of a "meet and great"!

Bruson
Bruson
162 Followers