Buffy Adventures of Andrew Ch. 03

Story Info
Faith shows up in Rome.
1.2k words
3.8
19.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers

"What on earth do you think your doing" Faith said

She swung around a long switchblade. Andrew covered his and Dawn's naked bodies with the with a blanket

"I can explain. We were mind controlled. By gypsies...vampire gypsies" Andrew said.

"Quiet" Faith said sternly

She motion Dawn over. Dawn got out of the covers and was about to put her clothes off.

"Don't even put those clothes on. I want you to walk over here like the whore you are. Want to see that nasty crusted cum on your lips" Faith said.

Dawn moped and put her head down like a scolded child. She walked over shaking her little butt. Faith firmly grabbed her hair.

"Don't you move Andrew? Just stay right there. What would Buffy say? What would goodie two shoes say if she knew her sister was sleeping with this X villain hmmm. Maybe I should tell her."

"Please don't. I will do anything. Anything." Dawn whimpered

Faith smiled and kissed her. Her tongued entered her mouth. Andrew got a good look of their tongues twisting together and Faith pulling Dawn naked body toward her. She slides her hand down Dawn's body and grabbed her ass. Her finger slipped in the smaller girl's pussy and then her other hand slipped in her crack. Dawn became dripping wet. Faith then broke the kiss. Her hands were still inside her.

"I miss you." Dawn

Dawn kiss her neck and laid her head on Faith's shoulders.

"You two are dating." Andrew asked.

"Well Duh." Faith laughed.

"Sorry to scare you. You should have seen the look on your face." Dawn laughed.

"But I'm still mad. When you bring men home, you should tell me. Then we can share." Faith said.

"Sorry spur of the moment." Dawn said.

"Wait what going on."

"It is simple. We met and Rome. And Dawn over here went all Willow and became a little dike. With my help of course. I didn't happen right away. We hung out for a bit and then we slowly fail for each other. All ways found Dawny cute" Faith said.

"Yea. I knew Faith was coming back from slayer training and I knew she like having men after battle. You looked so cute Andrew and were so sweet to me before. I decided to give you a little invite." Dawn said

Faith walked over

"Let see what cooking under there." Faith said.

Andrew tried to cover himself but faith yanked them off with ease.

"Wow your really packing for a nerd." Faith said

"He gives great oral too." Dawn said

"We have to see about that." Faith replied

Faith took his cock in his hand. He couldn't believe it. These two beautiful women were in the room with him. She licked it a bit and started to suck. She was defiantly a better cock sucker then Dawn. He got rocked hard in a second growing deep insider her mouth. Her tongue worked magic on him. She pulled out sliding on a long goop of salvia down his cock and gave a little spit before rubbing.

"Just a taste test. You are going to have to work for more." Faith said

With that she stood over him and moves her body in a little dance. She zipped her leather pants down revealing some pink panties. Her leather pants were off and she remove her shirt revealing a matching bra. She pushed him down on the bed with a foot. Her shoes were still on.

"Pull them off "

Andrew did as told. She slides her shoes off putting them in the corner. She place some toes in his mouth and had him suck as she removed her other clothes. She looked down at him and her bra snap off. She gave a wry smile as she played with her bare tits. There were nice and plump for the world to see. Her panties were wet. She took them off and sat her self on Andrew's face. He saw a droplet of cum out.

"Lick." She said.

He started licking and sucking her pretty cunt. His tongue darted in and out as he began to wrap his lips around her clit.

"Mmmmmm that it higher..higher." Faith said

Her juice wasn't as sweet as Dawn's but her smell was wonderful. She rode his face harder then Dawn did. She wrapped her legs around his head giving him a squeeze. Dawn sat on a chair rubbing her. She parted her pussy lips and with her index finger and ring finger. She shoved her middle in to play with her clit. She was dripping gobs of juice down on her hands and let on a moan. This got Faith excited some more. She hardly gave Andrew room to breath but Andrew didn't care. He was in heaven

"Damm you really are a good pussy licker. I may have to keep you." Faith moaned.

She rode his face some more. Her body started to shake. She came on Andrew having him lapped it up.

"Damm that was great mmmm. Still got some left. Why don't you give Andrew a hand?" Faith said.

Dawn walked over and took his cock into her mouth. She shoved it in choking and then she breathes taking it whole. Her cheeks became red and she rode his face some more keeping eyes on Dawn. Faith became stroking his cock and helping in in Dawn's mouth. This excited Andrew.

"Don't stop licking Andrew." Faith said.

Dawn was going faster now. He could hear loud sucking sounds.

"Shoot it in me." Dawn moaned

Andrew shot his load in Dawn mouth. Dawn took the whole load. She went over to Faith and they started spitting in each other mouth. Dawn hands were still on his cock stroking it. The girls kiss in front of Andrew. Dawn finger went into Faith clit as she licked. Faith was dripping with sweat. The girls kissed each other sloppily. Faith sucked Dawn's tongue grabbed her to her. They breathe hard.

"Shit can feel this nerd sucking on my clit. I think every time he cums he got to make us cum 3 times. You think that fair?" Faith said.

"More then Fair. What do you think Andrew?" Dawn said

She was molding his cock like putty.

"mmmf"

"Think that a yes." Faith laughed.

She came again on Andrew face.

"Lick it all up Andrew." Faith said.

Her and Dawn switched places. Dawn sat on her face and bent down to suck his cock. She rubs her pussy on his mouth. She sucked her tight clit. Both girls were working on his cock now. Faith sucked it as Dawn licked the balls. They would take turns licking and sucking. He didn't think he had any more left but they got it out of him. Sometime they would lick at the same time. Andrew couldn't take much more. He burst shooting his load. Fourthly Dawn was turn on. Her pussy was all ready extra sensitive. She came on Andrew. Her pussy was like a bowl of cum. She gushed.

Andrew lay exhausted. The girls laughed.

Faith patted him on the head. She put a pillow under his head and smirked.

"Night not over let Andrew. You still owe us some orgasms." Faith

He had no idea if she was joking but he would find out.

fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers