Buffy Adventures of Andrew Ch. 04

Story Info
Faith and Dawn take him shopping.
1k words
4
23.4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers

Two days has pass since he met Faith and Dawn in Rome. They haven't even left the room. He never was so happy in his life. Andrew didn't know if he was any more then a sex toy for them but he didn't mind. He loves them and gets to have sex with the two hottest girls he ever seen. They were now getting ready to go out.

"Come on Dawn. Take that boy face out of your pussy for a second and get ready." Faith laughed.

"Sorry" Dawn said.

She lifted Andrew face up. Pussy juice was still in his mouth. Faith was dress in a tight leather skirt and sex pumps. She had a tight wife beater on with a leather jacket. It was no bra underneath her shirt. At times you could see Faith rock hard nipples. Dawn was about to get dress. She grabbed Dawn toward her by the hand.

"Forgot how cute you looked naked." Faith said.

"Cute enough to buy me something nice." Dawn said.

"Wow you're spoiled. Going to have to tame that out of you." Faith said

She gave her a hard slap on the ass. Dawn yelped but seems to like. She turns dawn around and slapped her on the ass.

"Go get dress. You too geek." Faith said.

Dawn was dress in a tight shirt with sponge bob on it. It was two sizes to small. She was in a tight pink skirt. She looked like a tease. Andrew came out in a shirt with Spiderman on it.

"We have to get you some new gear Andrew." Faith said.

"What wrong with this." Andrew said.

"I don't have 5 hours to fully explain what wrong with that outfit. Let's go shopping. We can use the new watches council's credit card." Faith said.

They went out. Rome was beautiful. They travel on motor scooters through Rome. Andrew rode on the back on Dawn's scooter. His arms were wrapped firmly for dear life. He found himself screaming like a girl when she made a big jump.

"Ease up Andrew. We are only going 3 mile and hour. It is a scooter for crying out loud." Dawn said.

"Well the hills are steep." Andrew said.

Dawn smiles and rolled her eyes. They stopped at a store with sexy lingerie. Faith picked up some thread for Andrew that she though was worthy. Expensive threads. She figured she save the world the council owed her.

Dawn picked out some sexy lingerie. She went in the room and got dressed. Dawn came out in a dominatrix outfit.

"You have been bad." Dawn said.

She took a riding crop and hit her palm of her head.

"Ooo scary." Faith laughed.

They sent Andrew in to get dress. Andrew removed his clothes. There was a knock on the door as he just removes his socks. Faith walked in. She was now in a sexy French maid outfit.

"What you doing in here." Andrew said.

"Come on you never tried anything dangerous like this. Why you think I came to this place. Just for the clothes? The walls are very thick in here. I and Dawn had some fun last week. Want you to join."

"But.."

Faith kissed him. The kiss was very sexy and wet. That seemed to silence him.

"If you want to be our lover you got to be with the program. Don't you want me?"

"Yes but.."

"Good boy."

She put his back against him.

"Fuck me doggy style." She said.

He took his cock and places it deep in her pussy. She helped guide him. It was good that she was wet. It slipped it.

"Thrust it upward like that. Mmmmm don't be afraid to go hard. Harder…we not are writing a love poem here. Yea like that. You beast you…mmmm up. Higher mmmm. Yea fuck my clit. Fuck. Yea fuck. Damm that hard cock feel good in my cunt." Faith said

He slammed her hard as she slammed on his cock. Her pussy squeezes him massaging his cock with her pussy. They match each other motion as his cock head pounded against her walls. She started to drip as his use every one of his muscles to thrust in. He could hear his balls slapping his ass.

"Yea fuck shit. Don't cum let. Mmmmmm"

"Ohh Faith. Oh Faith."

"Shit cumming fuckkkk." Faith moaned.

Andrew was about to cum.

"Don't cum let. Don't you dare cum. Want to cum again?" She said

He didn't know if he had reserves. He managed to get some power left and pound her. It took all his will not to cum.

"Don't you fucking cum. I am almost there." She said

He body moved like a dance. She rubbed against him. He was nervous someone might walk in.

"Shit. Cumming." She said

She had a multiple orgasm. She squeezes his balls.

"Save that jizz. Cum only when I tell you." Faith said.

She pulled out. He thought he was going to leave her dry. She opens the door and motion Dawn over. Dawn enter the room. She smiles as she saw Andrew. Dawn lay against the wall and took Andrew cock. She pulled down her panties. Andrew started pounding. She hit his ass with the riding crop when she wanted him to go harder and pinch when he wants to go slower. Dawn eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"He really becoming a good lover." Faith said.

"Oh yes he is." Dawn said

Soon Dawn bit her lip and her body shook. He came.

"Shoot your load now. Pull it out and shoot." Faith said.

Andrew came harder then he ever came before. It felt like a multiple orgasm hit his body.

"Damm that a lot of jizz." Faith said.

Faith licked her stomach clean. The two girls kissed. Andrew lay exhausted.

"Think we broke our toy" Dawn said.

Both girls laughed.

"Get dress geek. You came. That mean you owe me another orgasm and Dawn three. We got a long night ahead." Faith said.

fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers