Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spasms in her cuntflesh dragged him back to the here and now and he lifted back, drawing his long shaft out of her until only the very tip remained, and then with a burning lust he slammed it right back in her to the hilt.

"Oohhhhhh!" she moaned, her voice quavering and breaking.

Back he pulled and again his meat slammed into her. Again and agiain he pumped her lithe body. Nothing existed except the shunting rhythm and the grip of eager flesh. In and out of her he thrust. Each stroke of his prick bringing more delights for each of them.

Giles gasped himself as he felt her fingernails rake down the length of his back, descending until her hands clutched his buttocks, urging him into her. Her cunt was like a sucking vice, straining to pull the cum up from his balls. They were tight and heavy as he fucked her, slapping loudly against her arsehole each time he plunged into her.

"Oh Oh O OHHHHHHHHH!" Buffy squealed, her body lashing her with waves of pleasure as another orgasm burst over her.

Ripples swarmed up and down inside her cunt, grasping Giles's cock and milking it. He thrust a couple of more times, but the intense pleasure of her pulsating pussy was too much for him and, throwing his head back with a cry of ecstasy he buried his prick as deep as he could in her young cunt. His cum burst from him in a splashing torrent, pumping in syrupy waves into her womb. Hot splash after hot splash emptied into her, coating her pussy walls and filling her with his spunk.

Too weak and helpless to do anything else, he collapsed ontop of her trembling form. They lay there gasping for breath, her legs locked around him and her thighs still quivering in the aftershock of her orgasm. Her head lay to one side and her eyes were tightly shut. She could feel his stubbly cheek against her throat and through the sensetive flesh of her breast she could feel the jackhammer of his heart. Happiness filled her. She had never known a contentment like it.

Slowly, blearily, she opened her eyes and tried to focus on a large pink blob infront of her. Gradually it took shape and form and she realised that she was staring into the face of her sister, who was knelt still in the center of the pentagram, mere feet away. Dawn's face was flushed and her mouth was slightly open.

Buffy craned her neck about and saw that all of the girls were watching her as she lay beneath Giles's heaving body. With a gentle shoulder slapping she attracted his attention enough for him to remember where they were and roll off of her. He felt a quick thrill as the softening length of his cock slid back out of her tender pussy, dribbling a string of cum behind it.

Blushing more fiercely than she thought it was possible to do without your face actually catching fire, Buffy gingerly stood up and turned to look at the leering face of Ko-lan.

"Right, you've fucking well had your fun, now tell us how to stop Brakkhan The Corrupter!" she spat.

"AGREED, YOU WANTON HARLOT. THE INFORMATION YOU SEEK IS THIS. BRAKKHAN CANNOT BE HARMED DURING THE MAIN PHASE OF THE RITUAL. ONCE A BLACK MASS OF DEGREDATION IS COMPLETED HE WILL BECOME CORPOREAL, BUT ONLY UNTIL THE END OF THE RITUAL. YOU MUST SEVER HIS HEAD BEFORE THE SUMMONER IS FINISHED."

"Fine, now crawl back to which ever corner of Hell you came from and I hope you rot there!" Buffy turned her back on the green clouds of gas that held the demon and, avoiding everone's eyes began to gather her clothes and dress.

"ONE MORE THING SLAYER. EVEN THOUGH BRAKKHAN WILL BECOME CORPOREAL, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEAT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS BREATH. YOU MUST FIRST DESTROY BRAKKHANS IMAGE USED BY THE SUMMONER TO CALL HIM. THAT WILL WEAKEN HIS HOLD ON THIS PLANE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO RESIST HIS BREATH. IF YOU ARE STRONG MINDED ENOUGH, OF COURSE!" Gargling laughter rang out from the fiend as the smoke stopped billowing and slowly dissapated, taking the image of the seer with it.

Immediately that the beast was gone, Anya sprung to Xanders side. Craddling his head on her lap she let out a sigh of relief as he groaned and smiled weakly up at his girlfriend. "Did anybody get that truck's license plate?" he asked. Tears spilled from her eyes as she lent down and kissed his forehead.

Nobody said anything as they all shuffled about, retrieving clothes and dressing.

Finally Buffy looked at her friends. "Tara, Willow. I want you two to try a scrying spell to see if you can locate Spike. Anya, help Xander to go to the e.r. and get him check out, bangs on the head could be dangerous."

She turned to Giles, who was looking extremely sheepish as he fumbled with his tweed jacket. For a moment her face was blank, giving no clue to her thoughts, then she gave him a little reassuring smile. "Please take Dawn home and keep her safe for me."


He nodded, knowing how much trust she was putting in him, asking him to look after the most important thing in the world to her. "I will, I promise."

With that Buffy turned on her heel and a mask of pure hate slipped across her face. "Faith. Your with me. We're gonna see if we can find Spike the old fashioned way."

"Five by Five, Bee."

Buffy laid her hand on the stake she always kept tucked into the back of her trousers. "And then I'm going to kill the bastard!"

TO BE CONTINUED in "BUFFY AND THE CORRUPTER 03" in which Buffy remembers the first time she and Faith got it on.

FROM THE AUTHOR

Many thanks to all the readers that sent me feedback on chapter one. Your kind words inspired chapter two. Do you want to read the next chapter? Please take a moment to send me your views on the story so far, and I will see what I can do.

12