Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 04

Story Info
The defilement ritual.
5.6k words
4.48
50.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

NOTE: This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years into the future. Faith has remained with the good guys and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Dawn is now at college and Willow and Tara are still together. Spike is still evil and some of Buffy's past adversaries are not as dead as she thought.

+++++++++

"Glory! But tha... that's not possible. You died when Giles killed Ben!" Buffy's heart was racing as she tried to believe what she saw.

"Oh, come on. You don't suppose that darling Ben was the first meat prison I've been in, do you? Seriously, puh-lease! I'm immortal, Buffy! One flesh sack dies and I'm cast into the next. That's the way this grubby little curse works, and let me tell you, I'm getting pretty darn sick of it!"

Faith glanced warily from the blonde in scarlet to Buffy and back again. Whoever this Glory chick was, her looks must be deceiving, because she had never seen Buffy look so scared before. Never.

"Now look what your interferring has reduced me to. Keeping you out of the way while Spock here, completes his ritual," Glory said, petulantly.

"That's SPIKE!" the English vampire shouted from the back of the room, "You psycho Bint!"

"What do you care if Spike summons The Corrupter?" Buffy asked, stalling, trying to think what she could do now.

"I don't. But you know, sweetie, if he does manage to bring Hell to earth, then that just may spice up this dull little town. I'm ever so bored, you know?"

Glory walked further into the room, her hips swaying. Stopping in front of Faith, she looked the brunette up and down. "You're new."

Faith hit Glory with a massive right hook. She pressed her advantage and rained blow after blow down upon the golden haired beauty. Glory staggered backwards a couple of paces and then, with one hand, snatched Faith around the throat and lifted her into the air. With a sparkle in her eyes, she looked at Buffy and nodded towards the struggling Slayer. "I like her, she's sassy."

With an almost casual flick of her wrist, Glory tossed Faith across the room. Even as she did so, Buffy was springing forward. A jab from her foot struck Glory on the side of her knee, causing her leg to buckle. Before the Hell God could recover, Buffy was launching a deadly combination of kicks and punches. Time after time, she hit Glory with every ounce of strength and skill she possessed. It wasn't enough. Reeling under the onslaugh, Glory finally managed to snag hold of Buffy's wrist, and with a yank, pulled the Slayer to her. Pain blasted through Buffy's skull as Glory head butted her. Stars danced in front of her eyes while she slumped to the floor. As she felt herself slipping into unconsiousness, Buffy could just make out Faith leaping onto Glory's back and trying to twist her head off.

++++++++++

Surfacing from the depths of unconsiousness, the pain behind her forehead returned, followed by the sound of chanting. As Buffy gingerly opened her eyes, she saw a stone roof, dancing with shadows. Turning her head, she discovered that she was chained down on one of the two wooden tables in the room. Across from her, she could see Faith manacled to the other. Faith was naked. With a groan, Buffy lifted her head and squinted along her own body to confirm that she had no clothes on either.

Between the two Slayers, Spike was chanting from his book again and making complicated gestures in the air above the small glass figurine on the altar. Glory was lounging across a rather ornate chair, at the back of the room. Standing beside her were four of her minions. Xander couldn't have put it better when he once said that they looked like "Hobbits with leprosy." They were dressed in brown sackcloth, tied at the waist with rope. Their hair was stringy and greasy, looking as if it had never even heard of water, let alone felt it. Their faces were a pale, sickly green and covered in sores. One held a bunch of grapes and was busy peeling them for his Goddess.

Slowly, quietly, Buffy tensed her arms and tested the manacles that held her. They felt extremely solid, and she did not think that even with her slayer strength she could snap the chains that held her down. Spike looked at her and sneered.

"Wakey, wakey, Slayer. The show's about to start and you wouldn't want to miss it."

"You'd better enjoy what you do to us, Spike, because as soon as Faith and I get free, your dust." She had wanted to say something witty and clever, not giving him the satisfaction of knowing how helpless she felt, but nothing would come.

A look of surprise crossed his face. "What I do to you...? Ohhh. You mean the ritual defilement? Sorry, Buffy, but you don't get to play."

A mixture of relief and regret surged through her as she turned to look at the unconsious Faith. Spike followed her gaze.

"No, no, Slayer. You see, the thing about Elder demons like Brakkhan is that they're old, geddit? Old. They were here long before humans. This means that for most of the rituals involving them, human victims won't do because they simply weren't around at the time the ritual was created. See?"

Buffy was confussed. She looked back and forth from her girlfriend to the vampire. "S..so your not gonna rape us?"

A leer crossed his face. "Oh, sure. Just not now, pet. You see, the ritual requires the victim to have demon blood. So we had to find a demon to participate."

Buffy heard a scuffling sound behind her and she twisted her head to look over towards the doorway. Two of Glory's minions were dragging forward a woman.

"Anya!" Buffy gasped. "No, Spike, leave her alone!" She pleaded.

The demoness was dragged before Spike and released. She rubbed her forearms and gave the two minions a glare that burned with hate.

"Anya! Teleport to Giles! Tell him what is happening and he'll know what to do. Quick, now!"

Glory laughed. "Yes, why don't you go fetch the good Mr Giles? I've a bone to pick with him."

Anya sighed sadly and bit her lower lip between her teeth. She gave Buffy a look filled with sorrow and then turned her gaze to the floor by her feet. Spike gave her a companionable slap on the shoulder. "That's my girl."

Buffy couldn't understand it. Had Anya betrayed them? Was she going to help Spike and Glory? A low sound of pain from a darkened corner of the room answered her questions. Xander. He was, like Faith, unconsious. Black and blue swellings on his face showed that he had not been captured easily. "Oh, no," she whispered to herself as she realised why Anya was obeying these fiends.

"Don't do it, Ahn. Go to Giles. He'll help Xander, I promise."

Without looking up, Anya gave a little shake of her head. "I can't Buffy. That bitch said that she'd kill him if I don't do what they want. And she would too!" A sob broke from the girl's throat. Glory grinned like the Cheshire Cat as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"Righto! Let's get this party started." Spike took hold of Anya's hand and held it over the Altar. With a needle, he pricked the end of one of her fingers. A single drop of blood welled up and he squeezed her flesh until it dripped down to splash on the Altar's black stone surface. A hiss of steam spat upwards as the blood was sucked into the stone. With a smile of satisfaction, Spike cleared the items off the Altar and patted it's surface. "Take your clothes off and hop on up, there's a good dear."


For a long moment, Anya just stood there staring at the floor. The sound of one of Glory's minions kicking Xander in the stomach spurred her into action. She quickly fumbled with the belt of her pale blue dress. As it came loose, she drew the two halves of her dress apart and bared her flesh. Visibly swallowing, she raised her head and stared defiantly at Spike. Her dress fell in a puddle at her feet as she shrugged it off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing any underwear at all, but her nakedness was beautiful to behold. Her breasts were firm and proud in the candle light and her skin was pale and flawless. A flat stomach drew Spikes eyes down to the thatch of her pubic hair that was a small nest of golden curls. Bending her knee, she raised her foot up to her bottom and reached back to unclasp the strap of her shoe. After she had done the same to the other one, she daintily stepped out of them and walked to the Altar.

"OH," she gasped, as her buttocks touched the stone. It was as cold as ice. She steeled herself and lay back. The altar was only just big enough for her back, and so her head hung over the far side. Spike swaggered around the black stone until he stood by her face. A hand that was so pale it was white, with black painted fingernails, drew down the zipper of his leather pants. "Remember, be good and play nice or the poof gets to have a very unpleasant death."

As he drew out his flaccid cock, Anya screwed her eyes shut. She didn't want to do this, but the thought of anything happening to Xander was just too painful for her. She loved that boy way too much. If she didn't help to summon Brakkhan, Xander would pay, and if she did, then everyone else would. There was only one thing she could do. As she felt the vampire's cold flesh press against her mouth, she parted her lips and took him inside. Spike gave a sigh of pleasure as he felt himself sink into the warmth. Immediately that he felt her tongue rasp against the underside of his shaft, he began to harden. Raising her head slightly, Anya took his cock further into her mouth. She could feel it lengthening and thickening as it pushed deeper. With disgust, she drew her head back and felt his cock slide back across her tongue, until only the head remained in her mouth. Her lips tightened into a firm ring around his prick and then began to slide down his stalk, sending shivers of delight through his undead body.

"Ahhh, yeah," he moaned to himself. His cockflesh was now rigid as it slipped back and forth into her sucking mouth. He watched as the thousand year old demon pumped her lips around his cock. Her blonde hair swayed as it hung down over the altar's edge. He reached out and cupped the back of her head, urging her to take him deeper into her mouth. It felt sooo good. Saliva coated his shaft and her lips as she struggled to swallow him. As his cock slid out of her mouth, she coiled her tongue around it's sides and slid it around the rim of his glans. A gasp escaped from him as she worked his prick with skill. She wanted to finish this as quickly as she could. He knew this also, and wasn't about to let her. With small thrusts of his hips, he fucked his cock into her face. Wet gurgles rose from her as he felt himself slip into the tightness of her throat. It felt like bliss to him. Every little movement she gave sent ripples running along the muscles of her throat and squeezed his cock with fairy hands.

"Ohh! Fuck yeah!" he cried as he twisted his fingers in her hair. Faster and faster he thrust into her mouth, his head turned upwards and his eyes rolled back. She lifted her hand and took hold of his slick shaft, popping it from her mouth. Protests died on his lips as she began to flick her tongue along the underside of his glans. With featherlike tickles, she licked the sensetive skin there. Shudders swept through him as he fought to control his cum. It boiled in his balls, a slave to the pleasures of her tongue and then, as she traced along the curved flesh of his cockhead and dipped into the tiny slit at the end, it shot forth. His cock gave a great jerk and bucked wildly as a stream of cum fountained out over her lips. Another jet shot out and streaked along the side of her face to splash across her ear.

"Noooo!" he cried, realising that she was trying to foul the ritual. His cum had to go inside her. As a third bolt streaked out to splash across her tits, he lunged down her body and thrust himself violently into her cunt. Stream after stream of molten spunk splashed into her depths. With a groan of relief, he collapsed on top of her and shivered at just how close she had been to ruining the ritual. As his prick softened and slipped out of her, he pressed his lips together in a tight line and stood back, zipping himself up.

"Nice try, bitch, but it didn't work. I should have guessed that someone as old as you would know about the precise requirements of this spell."

Anya raised herself up on one elbow as she wrinkled her nose and wiped his cum from her face. "Yes, I know. I also know what else is in store for me."

Spike cocked his head slightly to one side. "Yeah?" He was surprised to find that he envied Harris, if she loved him enough to knowingly submit to the rest. With a shrug, he perched on the table beside Buffy. The Slayer was looking at him with a fury in her eyes that promised a painful staking.

Glory looked around at her minions. She pointed at first one and then another. "You and you, Jinx. Make me proud."

The two minions clasped their hands together in joy and bowed rapidly to her. "Oh, thank you, your most heavenly scented Glorificus! It is an honour to serve such a beautiful one as you." She paused as she reached for another grape, looking at the pair. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get on with it, okay?"

As one, they turned and hurried over to the altar. Taking up positions at either side of Anya's head, they fumbled open their robes. "Uck." Anya blanched at the smell and sight of their scabby flesh. Jinx pulled aside his tattered loincloth and held out his small green penis. Knowing she had no choice, Anya began to suck him. "Ooo, what's it like, Jinx?" asked Lug as he furiously wanked his little prick.

"Wonderful!" the other minion sighed. Never before had her gracious Glory allowed him such a reward. The demoness used her mouth on him and he knew just what it was that had enraptured the vampire so. Her lips slid along his foul skin and her tongue licked at the head of his prick. In only seconds, he had swollen to his full six inches. With joy, he grabbed her by the throat and squeezed slightly as he pumped into her mouth. Anya made a little gagging sound, but kept up her sucking.

"Ooo, Ooo, let me try, let me try!" Lug pleaded as he danced from foot to foot, impatiently.

With a sigh of pleasure, Jinx pulled his stiff rod out of her lips and moved down the altar. Immediately, Lug grasped her hair and twisted her face towards him. He pushed his cock against her cheek, where it left a slimy trail of pre-cum. Anya didn't take his shaft into her mouth, but instead, fastened her lips around one side of it and sucked hard. Delight filled Lug and he began to slide his cock back and forth across her lips. Jinx stepped to the bottom of the altar and lifted Anya's legs by her ankles. Pushing them up high, he brought her pussy up level with his cock and nudged it against her slit. The flesh there was slick with Spike's cum and he slid his cockhead back and forth across her clit. The feel of her labia, rubbing against the sides of his glans, sent shivers through the henchman. He pushed her ankles together, so that he could hold them with one hand, then thrust the fingers of his other into her cunthole. Inside, she was warm and the flesh so very soft. He tickled the inner walls of her pussy and then began to pump his fingers in and out with a corkscrew motion.

Lug was using his hand to press his cock firmly against Anya's lips. He felt her push the tip of her tongue out to tease him. With a groan of lust, he turned her face further towards him and shoved his prick between her lips. Like a clamp, she closed her mouth around him and sucked deep. "Oh, Oh, Ohhhh!" he shrieked, as she feasted on his meat.

Jinx withdrew his fingers and quickly fed his cock into her. He marvelled at the tightness and welcoming warmth of her cunt. Like a satin vice, she squeezed his prick and he melted. All the feeling in his body seemed centered on those few inches that were buried in her heavenly depths. With heightened sensations, he could feel the delicious friction as her pussy walls slithered back and forth around his stiff rod. Juices leaked from him like a tap as he thrust in and out of her. The pleasure claimed him and he came, pumping thick, ropey strands into her slick canal.

Lug was scared that he wouldn't be able to hold on any longer, when he saw Jinx stiffen and groan. Like a madman, he snatched his cock out of that wonderful mouth and hurried down to Jinx. With a shove, he pushed the spent minion aside and thrust his pecker into Anya. Hysterically, he thrust back and forth at a blinding speed, squealing and crying. After an all-too-brief moment, he slammed himself as deep into her as he could and shot a blast of cum into her creamy cavern. With quick jerks of his hips, he pulsed another two waves of his spunk into her, before he pulled out and let the last of it dribble out to pool in her pussy hair.

Spike lent over and cracked him hard across the back of the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Your supposed to be spunking inside of her pea-wit!"

"You didn't!"

With a blur, Spike's face changed as the vampire showed itself. Yellow, sunken eyes and a bestial brow appeared on his face as he bared his fangs with a hiss.

Lug tottered backwards away from him and hurried over to the safety of his mistress.

Buffy looked at Anya, lying on the altar. She felt filled with shame and sorrow that she could not prevent what had happened to her friend. As if she could feel Buffy's eyes upon her, Anya rolled her head to the side and looked back at her.

"Oh, Anya, I'm so sorry. They will pay for putting you though that, I swear. They'll pay for everything that we've had to go through tonight!"

Anya blinked tears away from her eyes. "It's not over, yet," she said quietly.

For a moment, all Buffy could think of was, who else is there? Then she heard chains rattle as they were loosened and horror filled her. "NO!" she cried, yanking with all her strength at the manacles that held her. "NO!" She flailed about with all her might, but it was useless. Spike let his face flow back to normal and patted Buffy's inner thigh. "Relax, pet. It's not everyday you get to see this."

Over in the dark corner of the room, a couple of Glory's minions were freeing the werewolf from it's bonds. As the final chain slipped from it's collar, it lashed out. A claw the size of a dinner plate sliced into the nearest hapless minion. He died before the scream had left his lips. With a hunching bound, the great beast leapt towards the rest of Glory's henchmen. Lug fell backwards as the creature pounced upon him. It's jaws snapped down to tear into his throat. Just before they closed on his flesh, a small hand grabbed it's snout and yanked it's head back. With impossible ease, Glory lifted the giant beast away from her toady and then released it. Standing before it, looking tiny compared to it's bulk, she placed one hand on her hip and wagged a finger in it's face.

"Hey, Fido. Heel. You wouldn't want to make me lose my temper with you now, would you? Now, be a good beast and pork the slut on the stone, would ya?"

The werewolf's yellow eyes narrowed and it snarled. Slobber drooled from it's huge fangs and it's claws flexed before her. Anybody who didn't know who Glory was would be certain that the beast would tear her to pieces. But everybody in the room did know who Glory was. Including the werewolf. It was very rare for the man hidden beneath the beast to be able to exert his will upon the savage creature, but it was not impossible, if the need was great enough. The instinct to survive could be a primal thing and now it came home to roost. It sniffed the air and turned it's large head towards Anya. The decision made, it stalked toward the prone girl.

Glory turned and looked at the minion who had been disembowelled. "Ugghhh. What a mess. Take him away and get him fixed, then give him a mop and bucket." Several henchmen rushed to pick up their unfortunate companion.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers
12